PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Me Rikey a Rot: An Errik Berry Man-Ruv Fred

Dante84
12-29-2009, 05:56 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r8q8aYIyFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r8q8aYIyFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-PG04d4-sI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-PG04d4-sI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He would make Flowers and Carr look so damn good.

Bane
12-29-2009, 06:01 PM
He's definitely a playmaker.That head to head with Tebow was awesome!

DrRyan
12-29-2009, 06:30 PM
I'd love to see Berry wearing red and gold for the Chiefs. But, if the Chiefs actually drafted a playmaker when given the opportunity the world may come off its axis.

Dante84
12-29-2009, 06:35 PM
I'd love it....

Almost as exciting as our number one pick, will be our number 2 (2a) pick. We will have the (third?) best of whatever drops out of the first round. This is where we snagged Flowers, who is obviously a hindsight first rounder.

I wonder who we get for that pick? A talented WR (Tate? A reach on Shipley? The Mizzou kid?) or Oline? Or a fat DT? Or someone at RB(you think Toby Gerhart falls/goes around here?) A LB that falls?

bowener
12-29-2009, 06:37 PM
I'd love it....

Almost as exciting as our number one pick, will be our number 2 (2a) pick. We will have the (third?) best of whatever drops out of the first round. This is where we snagged Flowers, who is obviously a hindsight first rounder.

I wonder who we get for that pick? A talented WR (Tate? A reach on Shipley? The Mizzou kid?) or Oline? Or a fat DT? Or someone at RB(you think Toby Gerhart falls/goes around here?) A LB that falls?

Brandon Spikes.

Dante84
12-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Brandon Spikes.

I'd like that. There always seems to be other big names that drop until halfway through the second round..... anyone else drops out of first round projection into our 2a spot? 2b spot?

BigMeatballDave
12-29-2009, 06:40 PM
JIMP

DrRyan
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
I'd love it....

2a - Jerry Hughes, Mardy Gilyard or Jason Fox. It seems like Gilyard keeps climbing up mocks and draft boards. I would love to see both he and Berry in red and gold.

Pioli Zombie
12-29-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd like that. There always seems to be other big names that drop until halfway through the second round..... anyone else drops out of first round projection into our 2a spot? 2b spot?
And don't forget they have the Falcons pick halfway thru the 2nd round.
Posted via Mobile Device

soopamanluva
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
I like what I see from this kid. He could also fill our return man spot

bsp4444
12-29-2009, 07:32 PM
I would love this pick. (anyone know what the background music for the first highlight is?)

DrRyan
12-29-2009, 07:42 PM
I like what I see from this kid. He could also fill our return man spot

I would not count on him being used in KR/PR. Gilyard would fill that role nicely though of PR.

Mecca
12-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Ok what is with the pimping of Gilyard there are plenty of better prospects.

ArrowheadMagic
12-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Brandon Spikes.

Good player, 3 down LB...... but he gives up on plays, doesnt always fight off blocks. 1st rd ability...... effort doesnt match the talent sometimes. But worth a 2nd, just have to get that talent out of him on every play.

tyler360
12-29-2009, 09:11 PM
Ok what is with the pimping of Gilyard there are plenty of better prospects.

I would say his last game with all his heroics probably is putting rose colored glasses on most people. I would like him in the 3rd or 4th but not the second round.

Dante84
12-29-2009, 09:31 PM
... anyone else drops out of first round projection into our 2a spot? 2b spot?

And don't forget they have the Falcons pick halfway thru the 2nd round.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't forget!

Dante84
12-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Is it possible to edit the title of this thread?

I'd like to change it to:

Me Rikey a Rot: An Errik Berry Man-Ruv Fred

Dante84
12-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Is it possible to edit the title of this thread?

I'd like to change it to:

Me Rikey a Rot: An Errik Berry Man-Ruv Fred

Prrease?

Chiefaholic
12-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Wasn't Dale Carter from Tennessee as well? I don't see any reason why this kid wouldn't be a HUGE success story in the NFL. The combination of Flowers, Carr, and Berry will give us a dominant secondary for years to come. If Spikes or McClain drop to our 2a pick, that would work wonders for our run defense.

88TG88
12-29-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm sold, get the kid on board.

morphius
12-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Merry Christmas...

Dante84
12-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Merry Christmas...

SANK YOU!!!!

Dayze
12-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I'll take Berry, thank you.

Baby Lee
12-30-2009, 09:14 AM
Love how when he gets so much as a pinky on a ball carrier, the guy goes pinwheeling into the cosmos. He's like the lead particle in the CERN accelerator, bringing to light the Higgs Boson of Jacked Up!!!

Baby Lee
12-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Wasn't Dale Carter from Tennessee as well? I don't see any reason why this kid wouldn't be a HUGE success story in the NFL. The combination of Flowers, Carr, and Berry will give us a dominant secondary for years to come. If Spikes or McClain drop to our 2a pick, that would work wonders for our run defense.

We didn't know how blessed we were when Dale Carter and Neon Deion Sanders were both in the league.

Loved watching those Chiefs games in the mid-90s when the QB would be looking desperately for someone to come open and EVERYONE was shut down beyond the LoS. Coverage sacks FTW!!!

Then there was Deion, started off in the league lulling QBs into throwing his way by playing off then breaking when the ball is released, then the league figured out just don't throw his way, . . . Just . . . Don't.

Dante84
12-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Our coverage would be so damned good if those three were back there.... and Page would be better because of it as well. Our d-line would have an extra second or two to penetrate, and possibly live up to 1/10 of their draft hype.

I'd say we need two Linebackers in FA to shore up the defense until we can finish up with drafting a NT and quality Linebackers to go with our line and secondary.

HemiEd
12-30-2009, 09:43 AM
This reminds me so much of the CP love for DJ prior to that draft. Hopefully Berry will turn out much better for the Chiefs if they draft him.

Dante84
12-30-2009, 09:55 AM
This reminds me so much of the CP love for DJ prior to that draft. Hopefully Berry will turn out much better for the Chiefs if they draft him.

Speaking of which... maybe thats what DJ needs to pull his head out of his ass... even though this would be the 5th year I've said that.

Players in front of and behind him would let him quit being retartet and make some more plays?

meh.

vailpass
12-30-2009, 09:59 AM

It does seem strange to see a S hyped up over QB, WR, OL at that position in the draft.

teedubya
12-30-2009, 10:03 AM
I've been firmly planted on the Eric Berry bus... but didn't think that he would be available... but since we suck so much ass, we may get to draft him.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-30-2009, 10:07 AM
I really believe, just this one guy would make our defense jump 10 spots overall in defense as far defensive rankings go.

teedubya
12-30-2009, 10:08 AM
and... I'm also resigned to the fact that if we do, in fact draft him... that he will be a bust.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-30-2009, 10:51 AM
I don't see anything in the highlight reel that doesn't remind me of William Bartee. On the long returns it appears he gets winded pretty easily which makes you think he probably smokes a lot of pot. I wonder if he's a dealer ?

I didn't realize he can return kickoffs though. If he's still there in the 5th, 6th or 7th round I'd say take a chance.

vailpass
12-30-2009, 11:02 AM
I don't see anything in the highlight reel that doesn't remind me of William Bartee. On the long returns it appears he gets winded pretty easily which makes you think he probably smokes a lot of pot. I wonder if he's a dealer ?

I didn't realize he can return kickoffs though. If he's still there in the 5th, 6th or 7th round I'd say take a chance.

Are people really talking about using a top 5 overall pick as a special teams player? Seems risky.

HemiEd
12-30-2009, 11:14 AM
It does seem strange to see a S hyped up over QB, WR, OL at that position in the draft.

Well, to be fair, he is not just any safety, according to the experts.

But, it was not that long ago, that DJ was getting the same kind of play on here.

This board was a gooey, sticky mess the day Carl drafted DJ. But, I guess it just proves out, the draft is a crap shoot.

I really want them to draft a QB, but that is not going to happen.

ModSocks
12-30-2009, 11:22 AM
I really believe, just this one guy would make our defense jump 10 spots overall in defense as far defensive rankings go.

whoa, whoa whoa, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. We still need two new ILB's, a new NT and a new DC. Then maybe we can start talking about getting into the top 15.

Lets not not forget about Pender-ass's uncanny ability to get the least out of 1st rnd talent.

Dante84
12-30-2009, 11:49 AM
On the long returns it appears he gets winded pretty easily which makes you think he probably smokes a lot of pot. I wonder if he's a dealer ?

He is second in NCAA history in Interception return yards, behind Terrel Buckley.

vailpass
12-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Well, to be fair, he is not just any safety, according to the experts.

But, it was not that long ago, that DJ was getting the same kind of play on here.

This board was a gooey, sticky mess the day Carl drafted DJ. But, I guess it just proves out, the draft is a crap shoot.

I really want them to draft a QB, but that is not going to happen.

Yes, "they" say he is quite a safety. Still, he is a safety. Those who point to what Pollahairdo does for Pittsburgh and thinking a stud S can do that for any defense (the one poster here said Berry could improve the KC D by 10 spots all by himself) are forgetting about the other 10 players on the Steeler D.

As a rival I would MUCH rather see KC spend a top 5 pick on a S than a QB (especially Klausen that kid has the smarts and skills to be the real thing) or OL.

El Jefe
12-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I've wanted to draft him since the start of the season, good player.

Molitoth
12-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Eric Berry = yes plz.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-30-2009, 04:24 PM
whoa, whoa whoa, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. We still need two new ILB's, a new NT and a new DC. Then maybe we can start talking about getting into the top 15.

Lets not not forget about Pender-ass's uncanny ability to get the least out of 1st rnd talent.

people dont understand what a dominating safety does, for example look at balt and pitt, both of their defense has gone way down since their stud safeties have gotten hurt this year

vailpass
12-30-2009, 04:25 PM
people dont understand what a dominating safety does, for example look at balt and pitt, both of their defense has gone way down since their stud safeties have gotten hurt this year

Correlation = causality?

Dante84
04-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Draft day bump! Testicles crossed, everyone!

Crush
04-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Draft day bump! Testicles crossed, everyone!

Hank and Dean Venture would like to speak with you.

Dante84
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
I JUST CAME BUCKETS

58kcfan89
04-22-2010, 06:15 PM
YES!! WE DIDN'T DO DUMB SHIT!

Rasputin
04-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Can't wait to see a 10 year + highlight film of Eric Berry in a Chiefs uniform.:D

Dante84
07-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Signing day BUUUUUUMP.

I NEED NEW UNDIES!!!!!!!

vailpass
07-30-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't appreciate nor will I tolerate the racist, stereotypical portrayal of the Asian race in the thread title.
Now somebody give my phucky-sucky rong time!

Dante84
07-30-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't appreciate nor will I tolerate the racist, stereotypical portrayal of the Asian race in the thread title.
Now somebody give my phucky-sucky rong time!

You yellow-bellied whiner.

vailpass
07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
You yellow-bellied whiner.

I like your style Joe.

Dante84
08-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Here's a new highlight reel I hadn't seen just yet. Same old plays, but some different angles on a couple of the highlights.

FYI, song language contains nsfw lyrics.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEqE0tLqoeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEqE0tLqoeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dante84
08-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Here's a new highlight reel I hadn't seen just yet. Same old plays, but some different angles on a couple of the highlights.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEqE0tLqoeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEqE0tLqoeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jizzy ache chrizzy. That hit at 2:00...... ugh.

WildTurkey
08-03-2010, 12:06 AM

Holy Hell Mr.Berry can do it all.... may he torment the AFC West for many years to come :D

Dante84
01-09-2011, 06:17 PM
How about the kid's first half today?

Holy shit, if that ain't flashing, i dont know what is. He was a beast.

Dante84
01-23-2011, 10:04 PM
PROW BOLE BUMP

zonachief
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I wuv uric berraaah

WildTurkey
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
PROW BOLE BUMP

First Chiefs rook since DT to make the pro bowl... not bad Mr.Berry not bad

ChiefsCountry
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Even better, WildTurkey posting again with Ipod girl.

Dante84
01-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Even better, WildTurkey posting again with Ipod girl.

Yes, she is bang-diddly-angin'