PDA

View Full Version : Life My Ten Predictions for the Year 2010.

Rain Man
12-31-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and document this stuff.

1. Obama will announce a new large government initiative to solve some major problem. He will propose funding by a tax on people making over $250,000 a year. The Republicans will vehemently oppose it.

2. Scientists will announce new stem cell research advances that cure cancer and heart disease, make breasts perkier, prevent ACL knee injuries, build bicep muscles, and return former 1970s TV star Valerie Bertinelli to her teenage hotness. Opponents will renew efforts to ban such research, making frequent speaking appearances in muscle shirts aside their fabulously perky-breasted spouses.

3. A new reality TV show will be unveiled that makes TV critics lament the decline of our society in general and television in particular. The show will be popular among people in their 20s. The producers will then introduce either Danny Partridge or Peter Brady to the show to attempt to broaden its appeal.

4. A new and attractive female singer will cause a media sensation by claiming that she's bisexual. Her albums will become quite popular as a result of the media frenzy.

5. A natural disaster somewhere will kill at least 10,000 residents of a Third-World nation, likely involving at least two of the following six things: buses, crocodiles, Iranians, electrical wires, genetically recreated dinosaurs, and jellyfish. In another Third-World country, massive American relief efforts will be undertaken to provide food during a major drought, with no questioning of why the population there is continuing to increase to a level four times higher than is sustainable.

6. There will be strife and conflict in the Middle East, and negotiations with Israel to return land to other countries, who will then use that land to launch rocket attacks on Israeli civilians.

7. For security reasons, planes will require passengers to be nude on board. Complaints about in-flight turbulence will drop by 80 percent.

8. The NFL draft will cut to a commercial when the Chiefs' pick is announced, and then will neglect announcing the pick to discuss the Cowboys' potential picks coming later in the round. 50 percent of Chiefsplanet will not like the pick and 50 percent will be very excited about it.

9. New but unverifiable evidence will emerge of at least two of the following: faked moon landings, Bigfoot, JFK second gunman, alien visits to earth, and the pyramids' and/or Stonehenge's construction by an advanced extinct civilization.

10. An Internet site that allows people to communicate with each other will rocket to popularity. Many books and articles will be written about how to use it and how powerful it is. No one will question why it has more members than there are people on earth.

BigOlChiefsfan
12-31-2009, 07:01 PM
I predict that women's large, firm and perky breasts will remain popular.

Bane
12-31-2009, 07:08 PM
I predict everyone slobs all over Pisoli's balls after the draft and we still only win 5 games.

RJ
12-31-2009, 07:09 PM
11. Rain Man, the reigning Chiefs Planet MVP, will change his user name to Nostradamus after every one of his 10 predictions prove to be correct....and all before Memorial Day.

Jenson71
12-31-2009, 07:14 PM
In the year two thousand and ten. In the year two thousand and teeeeennnnnn.

mlyonsd
12-31-2009, 07:25 PM
8. The NFL draft will cut to a commercial when the Chiefs' pick is announced, and then will neglect announcing the pick to discuss the Cowboys' potential picks coming later in the round. 50 percent of Chiefsplanet will not like the pick and 50 percent will be very excited about it.

I don't think that's much of a prediction since it already happens every year.

orange
12-31-2009, 07:45 PM

... and a 364 day bloodbath will ensue.

HemiEd
12-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't think that's much of a prediction since it already happens every year.

He can't get anything bye you.

orange
12-31-2009, 07:46 PM

Not even with a bye. :evil:

Hammock Parties
12-31-2009, 07:48 PM
12. I will get laid. Again.

Chiefspants
12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
I shall bump this thread with the completion of each of these happenings.

KcMizzou
12-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Rain Man should call Coast to Coast with these predictions.

mlyonsd
12-31-2009, 08:04 PM

Even some of the obvious things need to be pointed out from time to time so people that drive Dodge's can understand.

HemiEd
12-31-2009, 08:11 PM
Even some of the obvious things need to be pointed out from time to time so people that drive Dodge's can understand.

ROFL Touche, and Happy New Year!

kcxiv
12-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Obama will continue to be the anti christ for republicans and according to them, everyone in the USA.!!!!!!! also, if you dont agree with it, then your a dumbshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. It doesnt really bother me, cause its all corrupt, just saying. lol

big nasty kcnut
12-31-2009, 08:13 PM
I predict i will kiss lacey von erich and kill a person
Posted via Mobile Device

mlyonsd
12-31-2009, 08:30 PM
ROFL Touche, and Happy New Year!

Same to you. :)

FAX
01-01-2010, 12:01 AM
It's almost time, guys ... whoopie!!! The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX awaits ... in the meantime, here are my 10 prediction things for 2010, Mr. Rain Man.

1. Sometime, somewhere, some stuff is going to explode.

2. Snow and maybe some sleet later in the year.

3. Liberace will not return from the grave to perform a pops concert with Zamfir at the Kennedy Center.

4. Mr. Raised On Rats will attempt to return to ChiefsPlanet. When this occurs, Mr. Bob Dole will play konk the weasel with a ban hammer once again.

5. After my 10 predictions come true, I will acquire the nickname Edgar KC. Then, I'll find the location of Atlantis with nothing more than an inexpensive Walmart telescope, some tree mold, and a watch, by God.

6. The Chiefs will bring in a bunch more guys. Some of these players will be pretty dang bad.

7. Playtex will invent the Wiggly Jiggly Bra designed to help women who suffer from Too Taught Titty Syndrome.

8. A UFO will land in Southern Florida. The alien visitors will attempt to abduct some people but will be mugged and cap popped in their ass crack by a Cuban gang instead.

9. A new flu virus will be discovered. This flu virus will only infect Republicans. The symptoms will be sniffles, nausea, and a feeling of utter and total helplessness.

10. The NFL will announce a new rule affecting the coin toss. This rule will allow small market teams to keep the coin.

FAX

Otter
01-01-2010, 01:48 AM
11. Dane McCloud, fed up with the one bit of existing evidence that he is not an immortal, hires a hit man to take out John Goodman.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2010, 01:50 AM
I predict i will kiss lacey von erich and kill a person
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm concerned.

stumppy
01-01-2010, 02:45 AM
I predict this will be the breakout year for Lester Road Hog and his Cadilliac Cowboys. And their album, Family Reunion Love Songs will go platinum with 99% of sales made in the state of West Virginia.

big nasty kcnut
01-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Mr.flopnuts didn't you know i'm a sniper for modern warfare 2
Posted via Mobile Device

sd4chiefs
01-01-2010, 10:28 AM
I predict that the Chargers move to LA because they could not get a stadium deal done in San Diego.

chefsos
01-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I predict that the Chargers move to LA because they could not get a stadium deal done in San Diego.And I predict that 4 people will notice.

notorious
01-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I predict:

Chiefsplanet Implosion before/during/after the Draft

Oh, and the sun will rise and set tomorrow.

Bwana
01-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Archeologists will do a further examination of the skeleton of Lucy, a woman who lived on earth over three million years ago, and discover that she was wearing an engagement ring given to her by West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd.

<O:p
While in the White House Rose Garden, President Obama will trip over a rose bush and land on his head. During the 30 seconds that Mr. Obama is unconscious, Vice President Joe Biden will order all American troops to return from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Iraq</st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region w:st="on">Afghanistan</st1:country-region>, saying they will be needed here, given the fact he has just declared war on Canada.

Tiger Woods will issue a press release admitting that in addition to his other transgressions, after missing the cut in the 2009 British Open; he was depressed and began an intense relationship with Queen Elizabeth.

The city of <st1:City w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:City>, a community in the forefront of enlightened thinking, will pass a law banning marriage between heterosexuals.

The administration and members of Congress will devote almost all of their waking hours thinking up new ways to spend money, but in spite of this, the budget deficit will continue to increase. A deeply concerned President Obama will name Bernie Madoff to be the new Treasury Secretary.

FAX
01-01-2010, 11:40 AM
I've spent the entire morning rubbing my crystal ball ... it must have worked because I see ...

11. Mr. Raised On Rats will undergo liposuction in a desperate, last minute effort to fit into the bridesmaid's dress he is asked to wear at his cousin's wedding. The bad news is that the surgeon will accidentally suck his brains out through his navel. The good news is that his posts improve significantly.

12. Mr. Iowanian is named poet laureate of Des Moines. The city council gives him the key to the city and declares his birthday National Glory Hole Day.

13. The Olathe School Board declares Manila rope to be a vegetable in an effort to increase the fiber content in school lunches while decreasing the frequency of Superintendent lynchings.

FAX

GoHuge
01-01-2010, 12:24 PM
All very good lists. The laughing is not good for the brain hurt i've got going on today though.
Posted via Mobile Device

sd4chiefs
01-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I perdict that on February 7th, 2010 shortly after the Chargers win the Superbowl I will blow my brains out because I can not deal with all the Charger hipe.

Now that I made this perdiction it will never happen.