PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LJ's trash talking last week

TheGuardian
01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Ok I'm not going to name drop but I'm pretty good friends with a current Chiefs player and I asked him about LJ's mix up with Demorrio. He said LJ came over during warm ups while everyone was stretching and started talking shit, and that he and Gilberry got into it. Then OchoCinco walked over and started in on it too, and that eventually the whole team was basically dogging LJ out to his face and the coaching staff was laughing at LJ.

I thought CP would enjoy this bit of info since LJ claimed there'd be cleats in the the chests and mud in the facemasks after he was done. heh.

Silock
01-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Ochocinco was dogging LJ? I would pay to hear that!

Sure-Oz
01-02-2010, 08:24 PM
It said alot when the dipshit talked shit after a 6 yard gain...i hate that POS

TheGuardian
01-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Ochocinco was dogging LJ? I would pay to hear that!

No apparently Chad came over to stand up for LJ but no one really cared from what he told me. He said the whole team was barking at LJ. Literally, the whole team let him have it.

So hey man, go Chiefs.

Silock
01-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow, I wonder what they said. Our coaching staff was laughing at LJ, too?

Hammock Parties
01-02-2010, 08:29 PM
More and more, I've come to the belief that Larry Johnson is a very delusional person. And it started months ago, even when I liked him.

TheGuardian
01-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Wow, I wonder what they said. Our coaching staff was laughing at LJ, too?

Yeah he told me the whole team was basically talking shit to LJ and that the coaching staff was laughing at him. so that's why LJ was in such a tizzy on that run. He was chomping at the bit to get some pay back and never did.

FAX
01-02-2010, 08:30 PM
It's good to hear that our team can talk trash. Next step ... defensive stops!!!

FAX

Sure-Oz
01-02-2010, 08:30 PM
LJ is a child

Bowser
01-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Did he tweet what as ass whupping he gave the Chiefs?

wild1
01-02-2010, 08:34 PM
LMAO

oh well. He's just some other team's 2nd (3rd?) string running back.

TheGuardian
01-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Oh and I almost forgot, my guy told me that LJ was in fact saying something to the effect about how he was cakn. I shit you not.

wild1
01-02-2010, 08:38 PM
That's hilarious.

I would love to have a transcript of who said what in that conversation.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
rofl cool story bro.....

Mr. Arrowhead
01-02-2010, 08:45 PM
ROFL

wild1
01-02-2010, 08:45 PM
The only thing better would be if Larry Johnson actually came to this message forum and got to hear it from the fans.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 08:47 PM
then what makes the fans any better than him if they stoop to his level and meet his trash talk with their own childish come backs?

Deberg_1990
01-02-2010, 09:00 PM
The Chiefs ultimately won this battle

2.8 per attempt patna!!

Silock
01-02-2010, 09:00 PM
then what makes the fans any better than him if they stoop to his level and meet his trash talk with their own childish come backs?

I don't care about being better or worse than LJ.

Hammock Parties
01-02-2010, 09:01 PM
The Chiefs ultimately won this battle

2.8 per attempt patna!!

Pretty ironic that LJ averaged less than the YPC he averaged with the Chiefs AGAINST the Chiefs, isn't it?

Hammock Parties
01-02-2010, 09:04 PM
The only thing better would be if Larry Johnson actually came to this message forum and got to hear it from the fans.

Flames in the posts. Neg rep in the profile pages.

wild1
01-02-2010, 09:07 PM

The point is that he tried talking smack, then he couldn't back it up, and the whole Chiefs team told him that they universally regard him as a bitch.

It seems obvious that no one liked him and no one misses him, most are glad that he's gone.

The 2.7 YPC certainly isn't missed.

KCbroncoHATER
01-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Another LJ myth.

Yawn.

Bowser
01-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Another LJ myth.

Yawn.

Disprove it.

Brock
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Another LJ myth.

Yawn.

Owned.

LaChapelle
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM
He was latter picking up trash
on Christopher St

Reerun_KC
01-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Another LJ myth.

Yawn.

another LJ ballwasher.... Surprising...

DeezNutz
01-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Disprove it.

4321 /Haley/

Lonewolf Ed
01-02-2010, 09:19 PM

Well, I for one amongst us have never spit a drink on a lady in a bar, if that counts for anything... :harumph:

kcxiv
01-02-2010, 09:22 PM

He's a paid professional. Fans dont get paid, they pay to go and express their feelings. I remember when i worked at a hardware store about 10 years ago and the bosses would always tell me, the customer is always right. You basically have to take what they are giving you and you cant say anything back or you get the boot. Same rules apply.

kcxiv
01-02-2010, 09:24 PM
The point is that he tried talking smack, then he couldn't back it up, and the whole Chiefs team told him that they universally regard him as a bitch.

It seems obvious that no one liked him and no one misses him, most are glad that he's gone.

Yep, i used to think, they line is horrible blah blah blah, while they are horrible, half the reason was LJ. he got soft. Charles is at what? 5.2 ypc?

Bowser
01-02-2010, 09:24 PM
4321 /Haley/

I see what you did there

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:29 PM

while it isn't missed you're being completely irrational thinking he was going to start over Benson and have the day he had against the Browns being a 2nd stringer. I mean if he started the game and averaged that yardage then you have an argument, but he didn't. Just be glad he didn't start against us. We would've looked like fools.

Dante84
01-02-2010, 09:29 PM
"Y'all ain't comin' to my party!"

Brock
01-02-2010, 09:31 PM
while it isn't missed you're being completely irrational thinking he was going to start over Benson and have the day he had against the Browns being a 2nd stringer. I mean if he started the game and averaged that yardage then you have an argument, but he didn't. Just be glad he didn't start against us. We would've looked like fools.

Shit, I wish he had played the whole game.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:31 PM
ROFL at your edit.

sedated
01-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Just be glad he didn't start against us. We would've looked like fools.

um...I doubt that.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:32 PM
um...I doubt that.

oh come on. James Harrison had 280 yards on us.

Valiant
01-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Highly doubt that.. He is spent has not heart, even with him laying it all on the line against the Chiefs he still would not of had a great game and our run defense sucks..

Valiant
01-02-2010, 09:35 PM
oh come on. James Harrison had 280 yards on us.

I guess apples and rotten oranges are the same..

wild1
01-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Yep, i used to think, they line is horrible blah blah blah, while they are horrible, half the reason was LJ. he got soft. Charles is at what? 5.2 ypc?

Well part of the reason is that Charles is more suited to a team that doesn't block well.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Highly doubt that.. He is spent has not heart, even with him laying it all on the line against the Chiefs he still would not of had a great game and our run defense sucks..

:rolleyes: either you have more faith in our run defense or you won't realize our run defense is a big problem. He would've had another 100 yard game against us. When haven't we given up 100 yards to a RB this season?

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:44 PM
I guess apples and rotten oranges are the same..

WTF is this? Any RB coming against us is putting up 100 yards. I'm not trying to say LJ is better now he's gone, I'm sayin our D would've crumbled against him.

Silock
01-02-2010, 09:47 PM
:rolleyes: either you have more faith in our run defense or you won't realize our run defense is a big problem. He would've had another 100 yard game against us. When haven't we given up 100 yards to a RB this season?

Yeah, because he really showed a lot with that 11 yards on 4 carries...

Our run D might suck, but he sucks worse.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah, because he really showed a lot with that 11 yards on 4 carries...

Our run D might suck, but he sucks worse.

same broken record I hear. Doesn't change the fact that anyone can play against us and rack up 100 yards rushing.

Simply Red
01-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Ok I'm not going to name drop but I'm pretty good friends with a current Chiefs player and I asked him about LJ's mix up with Demorrio. He said LJ came over during warm ups while everyone was stretching and started talking shit, and that he and Gilberry got into it. Then OchoCinco walked over and started in on it too, and that eventually the whole team was basically dogging LJ out to his face and the coaching staff was laughing at LJ.

I thought CP would enjoy this bit of info since LJ claimed there'd be cleats in the the chests and mud in the facemasks after he was done. heh.

I think you're lying.

Simply Red
01-02-2010, 09:56 PM
just kidding, Castle's brah.

Silock
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM
same broken record I hear. Doesn't change the fact that anyone can play against us and rack up 100 yards rushing.

So, why did LJ only get 11 yards on 4 carries? If he was so good, why wasn't he spelling Benson more?

Simply Red
01-02-2010, 10:07 PM
So, why did LJ only get 11 yards on 4 carries? If he was so good, why wasn't he spelling Benson more?

LJ sucks, hell even JAYZ and Beyonce do too.

Johnny Vegas
01-02-2010, 10:13 PM

I'm not here to argue over LJ. I'm here saying wake the fuck up. Our run D would've looked like fools against him. Chiefs against the run is pathetic. Fire Clancy.

Over-Head
01-02-2010, 10:20 PM
LJ is great Oakland material, (if you believe the myth) but hell, we don't even want him:shake:

Over-Head
01-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Didn't want to rub it in too bad :thumb:

Silock
01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm not here to argue over LJ. I'm here saying wake the fuck up. Our run D would've looked like fools against him. Chiefs against the run is pathetic. Fire Clancy.

I agree with you about our D. I'm just saying that LJ is WORSE than our Defense is bad, and that's saying something.

Sweet Dick Willy
01-02-2010, 10:33 PM
just kidding, Castle's brah.

Of all the Chiefs to be friends with, I can't imagine a more nauseating experience.

When you're not being dragged to karaoke and forced to sing 'Backstreet Boys' tunes, you have to endure Cassel's monotone voice as he says the same stupid, meaningless shit over and over and over and over.

mdstu
01-02-2010, 11:00 PM
The most telling for me was watching the Detroit/Cincinnati game the week Benson came back from his injury, the week after LJ put 100 on the Browns. Benson carried the ball 36 times and LJ carried it twice, in a game well in hand. They don't really have much confidence in him.

KCbroncoHATER
01-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Keep telling yourself that ...

mdstu
01-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Keep telling myself what?
That with the exception of the Cleveland game where he split the start with Bernard Scott, due to the Benson injury he is averaging 3 carries per game.

You tell me why late in the season he is not relieving Benson?
Why did they sign him?

MVChiefFan
01-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Let's hear it for Gilberry!!! The more I see and hear of this guy the more I like him.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 12:47 AM
You and the chefs team will get to see him play.

In the playoffs.

luv
01-03-2010, 12:50 AM

In the playoffs.

What team do you root for? The Bengals?

Sweet Dick Willy
01-03-2010, 12:51 AM

In the playoffs.

Nope. Not even Ocho can escape Revis Island.

Not. Happening.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2010, 12:55 AM

In the playoffs.

You're douchebaggery has apparently come full circle.

mdstu
01-03-2010, 12:55 AM

In the playoffs.

Unless I go get a beer and take piss, I might miss his 2 carries.

Brock
01-03-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm happy with Jamaal Charles. Your raging hardon for LJ is your problem.

Chiefspants
01-03-2010, 01:23 AM

In the playoffs.

How did he do against the second worst rushing defense in the league? Did the mud accumulate on our chests? Were there cleats on our facemasks?

Any dumbass can be a part of a playoff team, it is the contributors who are important.

KcMizzou
01-03-2010, 01:24 AM
I'm happy with Jamaal Charles. Your raging hardon for LJ is your problem.:thumb:

Sweet Dick Willy
01-03-2010, 01:25 AM
How did he do against the worst rushing defense in the league?

He played like Sweet Dick's cousin "Slow Poke Slim", that's how he do'd.

KcMizzou
01-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Whatever Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco... whatever) said or did before the game, I was pretty impressed with him during and after.

When Brandon Flowers was down on the field hurt, he was right there, genuinely concerned... and after.. the twitter message checking up on the guy. He made it pretty clear he respects Flowers.

Both class moves.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
I swear ... I think LJ must have bitch slapped some of you.

Your hate for him has no bounds.

stumppy
01-03-2010, 01:34 AM

Huh ? What was that you said ?

Try taking LJ's nutsack out of your mouth and say it again .

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 01:46 AM
I am not sure you have to use the quote feature when you are the next post.

I can follow along just fine.

Thanks!

mdstu
01-03-2010, 01:57 AM

I don't love or hate the guy, I'm merely stating that him getting cut by the Chiefs was a good move. He got paid alot of money then underperformed and committed several acts that were detrimental to the team I love.

KcMizzou
01-03-2010, 01:59 AM
I don't love or hate the guy, I'm merely stating that him getting cut by the Chiefs was a good move. He got paid alot of money then underperformed and committed several acts that were detrimental to the team I love.Not to mention the obvious fact that said team's running game has clearly improved without him. Addition by subtraction.

Sweet Dick Willy
01-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Whatever Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco... whatever) said or did before the game, I was pretty impressed with him during and after.

When Brandon Flowers was down on the field hurt, he was right there, genuinely concerned... and after.. the twitter message checking up on the guy. He made it pretty clear he respects Flowers.

Both class moves.

Just think of it; a really talented player on this team with all that Glorious Sizzle to boot?
Pioli would hyperventilate before vomiting in his office trash receptacle at such a thought.

luv
01-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Jamaal Charles is second to only Chris Johnson in total yards rushing since 11/15/09. He is 139 away from 1000 yard season. He's proving to be an every down back.

Yes, I know someone will say LJ was a short yardage back. What he fails to see is that it wasn't by choice.

chiefzilla1501
01-03-2010, 05:03 AM
The best moment of the game was when LJ started jawing off and then Marvin Lewis pulled him, and I don't remember seeing him in the game after that.

LJ tried to make this game about him and Lewis would have none of it.

That being said, how the hell can anyone root for the Bengals? A team that continually gives second and fifth chances to douche bags like LJ because they're on the cheap? I like and respect Marvin Lewis, but hate Mike Brown for making the team what it is. Wouldn't be so bad if the media wouldn't keep treating the team like some sort of feel-good story.

milkman
01-03-2010, 08:54 AM

You know what LJ did that was so bad, why so many of us can't stand his useless ass?

He sucked ass on the field of play.

Plain and simple.

You can suck his balls all day long, and it still doesn't change the fact that he was the least productive RB in the league as the starter, and Charles production is far greater, in every situation, than LJ.

I'm sorry that LJ's nutsack hanging from your lips obscures your vision and makes it impossible to see the truth.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Charles production is far greater, in every situation, than LJ.

Clearly this is not true.

Now you are sucking da nut sack of Charles.

Enjoy!

PhillyChiefFan
01-03-2010, 10:07 AM

Enjoy!

What has LJ done since leaving KC to warrent shit talking??

What has Charles done since taking the starting spot??

455 yds and 3 TD's? Average of 113 yds/gm. Yea that's what I thought.

Also, when he was questioned about LJ, Charles took the high road and said positive things about him. He has more character in his little finger than LJ does in his entire piece of shit body.

PhillyChiefFan
01-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh and as a point of comparison:

LJ's stats in the same time:

13 carries for 54 yds and no TD's

Charles is doing this all behind the same line that Johnson was, and is getting 100 yd games and TD's. Johnson got his money and got lazy and blamed everyone but the one that he should have been blaming.

Guess he's really cakin patna...

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Let's see, he was cut in mid season and took a backup job with the Bengals, so with them having a starting lineup already in place it's not not hard to understand why he has done what he has done since he left.

Charles has done a good job of doing what is expected of him, running around the ends, but has sucked at what LJ did.

As for Charles taking the high road, well ... I guess you haven't been paying attention that close. He did tell the team to step up their game to match his, which is a joke at best.

milkman
01-03-2010, 10:14 AM

Enjoy!

LJ's longest run was nowhere near as long as Charles has had on numerous runs.

He (LJ) failed to convert 3rd and 4th and shorts on nearly every attempt, while Charles has converted.

He (LJ) failed to help in the passing game as either a receiver or blocker, while Charles has done both.

There is not one single thing that LJ did better than Charles has done.

Not a single fucking thing.

milkman
01-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Let's see, he was cut in mid season and took a backup job with the Bengals, so with them having a starting lineup already in place it's not not hard to understand why he has done what he has done since he left.

Charles has done a good job of doing what is expected of him, running around the ends, but has sucked at what LJ did.

As for Charles taking the high road, well ... I guess you haven't been paying attention that close. He did tell the team to step up their game to match his, which is a joke at best.

Is it true?

Is ignorance bliss?

wild1
01-03-2010, 10:20 AM
if the Bengals weren't... the Bengals, LJ wouldn't have played in the NFL again this year after getting cut.

All he can be is a backup now, he's used up and is a piss poor teammate in the locker room.

PhillyChiefFan
01-03-2010, 10:24 AM
took a backup job with the Bengals, so with them having a starting lineup already in place it's not not hard to understand why he has done what he has done since he left.

but has sucked at what LJ did.

Yes a backup role. Because no one wanted him as a starter or a rotational back.

What did LJ do that was better than Charles? 3rd and short running game? TD's? Johnson averaged 53 yds/ carry with the Chiefs as a starter in 09. To be fair, Johnson was a better smashmouth runner but it wasn't working for the them this year. Edge rushing with Charles is a good way to gain production out of the offense.

Charles is averaging 113 with 3 TD's.

As for the shit talking, I honestly had not heard about that, so I retract that. All I heard him say was good about Johnson.

luv
01-03-2010, 10:25 AM

Yes. He's done what's normally expected of a running back. He's gotten first downs and touchdowns. Yes, he sucked at what LJ did. Charles sucks at sucking.

This year (hell, let's use last year, too), what has LJ done? Why should I be impressed with anything he's done?

As for the team stepping up and matching what he's doing, I'd say he has the right to say that. He's second to only Chris Johnson in total yards rushing since he took the starting role on 11/15. Why shouldn't we want the rest of the team to play as well?

PhillyChiefFan
01-03-2010, 10:26 AM
if the Bengals weren't... the Bengals, LJ wouldn't have played in the NFL again this year after getting cut.

All he can be is a backup now, he's used up and is a piss poor teammate in the locker room.

Yes.

TRR
01-03-2010, 10:26 AM

You may be the biggesr retard on the Planet. Charles has had HUGE games, and the entire team DOES need to step up to his level of play. He has done a great job in all three phases of the game since coming in and replacing LJ. Its not Charles fault that he doesn't get a lot of between the tackles carries...though he has demonstrated the power to do so.

LJ hasn't been a good RB for 2 plus years at any phase...
Posted via Mobile Device

PhillyChiefFan
01-03-2010, 10:31 AM
You may be the biggesr retard on the Planet. Charles has had HUGE games, and the entire team DOES need to step up to his level of play. He has done a great job in all three phases of the game since coming in and replacing LJ. Its not Charles fault that he doesn't get a lot of between the tackles carries...though he has demonstrated the power to do so.

LJ hasn't been a good RB for 2 plus years at any phase...
Posted via Mobile Device

:clap:

They are using Charles for what he was drafted for, a rushing attack by a quick and elusive RB and he is doing very very well at it.

He is playing behind the SAME line that Johnson played behind and is having huge games.

milkman
01-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes. He's done what's normally expected of a running back. He's gotten first downs and touchdowns. Yes, he sucked at what LJ did. Charles sucks at sucking.

This year (hell, let's use last year, too), what has LJ done? Why should I be impressed with anything he's done?

As for the team stepping up and matching what he's doing, I'd say he has the right to say that. He's second to only Chris Johns in total yards rushing since he took the starting role on 11/15. Why shouldn't we want the rest of the team to play as well?

You know, young lady, you've come a long way since the early days.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I think all of you fail to accept the fact that this is a new team and that it would take a few games to find it's groove. Then changing the way we ran our offense at mid season made it harder to game plan and we won a few games. We ran the ball to the left side one game, then the right side another. This worked for a while. Then we tried to run up the middle. It was like hitting a brick wall. Charles couldn't do it, his ypc between the tackles dropped below 1 yard attempt.

Go ahead and hate LJ, I don't care, but don't make up stuff or ignore the truth.

Thanks!

milkman
01-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I think all of you fail to accept the fact that this is a new team and that it would take a few games to find it's groove. Then changing the way we ran our offense at mid season made it harder to game plan and we won a few games. We ran the ball to the left side one game, then the right side another. This worked for a while. Then we tried to run up the middle. It was like hitting a brick wall. Charles couldn't do it, his ypc between the tackles dropped below 1 yard attempt.

Go ahead and hate LJ, I don't care, but don't make up stuff or ignore the truth.

Thanks!

JFC.

5.2>2.7

chiefzilla1501
01-03-2010, 10:45 AM

Thanks!

It's a fair point, because the o-line blocking has come a really long way and they were all largely learning a zone blocking scheme.

But the disgust with LJ was based on him missing holes. He consistently picked the wrong hole and then got met at the line. When I watch LJ, he doesn't wait for his blocks. He just moves forward at full speed. What's impressed me most about Charles is his patience--watch for that today.

Part of it is improvement from the offensive line. But a big part of it is that I don't see Charles making a lot of mental mistakes, something LJ did quite a bit.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 10:50 AM
the disgust with LJ

It all started with that joke of a reporter for the KC Star that was on the fast track to make a name for himself by trashing the chefs and the players.

Then all the so called "fans" jumped on board.

luv
01-03-2010, 10:52 AM
the disgust with LJ

It all started with that joke of a reporter for the KC Star that was on the fast track to make a name for himself by trashing the chefs and the players.

Who? I'm not from KC. I don't read the Star. I tend to watch and form my own opinions.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Well then I guess you are not one of the "fans" I am talking about then.

Good for you.

milkman
01-03-2010, 10:55 AM
the disgust with LJ

The disgust with LJ stated when he fucking refused to learn to block.

I hate whiney ass bitches like LJ.

Marcellus
01-03-2010, 10:58 AM
the disgust with LJ

It didn't start with a reporter, people wanted his ass gone or on the bench very early in the season when he was running up the lineman's asses.

With a a good game today (139 yrds?) Charles could rush for 1000 yds starting only 9 games.

Since November 8th Charles is 2nd in rushing to only Chris Johnson. STFU about LJ.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Again, I have no problem with Charles running around the ends or the cut backs he makes when that gets shut down. It's the between the tackles for the short yards that he fails at, but I don't expect him to be like LJ in that regard.

Apples and oranges.

chiefzilla1501
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
the disgust with LJ

Yeah. That's why people hate LJ. Because of something written in the KC Star.

It has nothing to do with his constant public bitching, his multiple run-ins with the law, taunting fans on his Twitter account, his suspension just a year ago from conduct Herm Edwards deemed to be detrimental to the team (pretty bad when a player's coach says that), or his shitty play on the field of late. Not to mention that despite all that, he still continues to act like he's some sort of victim of an unjust release.

Other than that, yes, it's purely based on some speculation in the KC Star.

Pablo
Again, I have no problem with Charles running around the ends or the cut backs he makes when that gets shut down. It's the between the tackles for the short yards that he fails at, but I don't expect him to be like LJ in that regard.

Apples and oranges.Stop posting please.

Srsly. Just smash your keyboard.

LaChapelle
I shutter to think the douche bag LJ would have become. If Charles replaced him as the starter while he was still here. THe damage would have been of horrific. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Stop posting please.

Srsly. Just smash your keyboard.

Best post in this thread.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:11 AM
It has nothing to do with his constant public bitching, his multiple run-ins with the law

Most of you had no problems with Jarred Allen and his 4 dui's.

taunting fans on his Twitter account,

This is silly, that guy wasn't a fan he was a troll.

his suspension just a year ago from conduct Herm Edwards deemed to be detrimental to the team

Herm was the wost coach the chefs ever had... he has no rep points, so try again.

or his shitty play on the field of late.

The o-line was learning a new blocking system, so that wasn't a big surprise to me, maybe it was to you, I don't know you well enough to tell.

Not to mention that despite all that, he still continues to act like he's some sort of victim of an unjust release.

He has a point there, it was pretty lame.

chiefzilla1501
01-03-2010, 11:12 AM

Apples and oranges.

Pay attention to today's game. A good chunk of Charles' yards

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8850/situational;_ylt=Ao.TPtL91ODwGtIu6GJZbTv.uLYF

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6363/situational;_ylt=Ao.TPtL91ODwGtIu6GJZbTusOot4

Charles has gotten 41 carries up the middle and his YPC is 1 yard better on up-the-middle, between-the-tackles runs.

And by the way, on downs where they have <3 yards to go, LJ has 12 rushes for 49 years. About 4 yards per carry. Charles has 25 rushes for 105 yards. That's nearly 0.15 YPC better.

Charles is a much more effective inside runner than LJ at this stage of his career because he waits for blocks and he picks the right hole. You don't have to be big to run well between the tackles. Priest is the prime example of that.

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:16 AM
It has nothing to do with his constant public bitching, his multiple run-ins with the law

his suspension just a year ago from conduct Herm Edwards deemed to be detrimental to the team

Herm was the wost coach the chefs ever had... he has no rep points, so try again.

or his shitty play on the field of late.

The o-line was learning a new blocking system, so that wasn't a big surprise to me, maybe it was to you, I don't know you well enough to tell.

Not to mention that despite all that, he still continues to act like he's some sort of victim of an unjust release.

I don't know whether you are a dupe account trolling, or just simply the dumbest mother****er to sport opposing digits.

Of course, I am only assuming the opposing digits part.

Pablo
01-03-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't know whether you are a dupe account troling, or just simple the dumbest mother****er to sport opposing digits.

Of course, I am only assuming the opposing digits part.He has to be a troll. He calls the Chiefs the Chefs and still supports LJ with horribly inaccurate data...there's not a fucking chance he's a legitimate fan of this team.

luv
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
This guy is going on ignore. He has to be saying what he's saying in order to get a rise out of people. Isn't that the definition of a troll? Has he ever posted anything besides LJ love? At any rate, if he's not trolling, he's really too dumb for even me to argue with, and that's saying a lot.

chiefzilla1501
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Allen was a guy who had problems off the field, but on the field, he was a great teammate and a relentlessly hard worker. It's one part of the equation.

And he called out his head coach for being a golf pro and he called a bunch of reporters pillowbiters.

...in addition to not just responding to a troll, but calling him gay slurs. That's silly, though.

The knock Herm seems to get was that he was too soft on players. Too forgiving. And yet, LJ is a guy who was so much of a problem that a soft, players coach like Herm had to suspend him. Strong statement, regardless of who your coach is. We're not talking about a disciplinarian who suspends everybody. Nobody else under Herm's watch was suspended for the same reason.

Like I said, I get the point about the blocking schemes. But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of his flubbs were due to choosing wrong holes and sprinting into his run instead of waiting for blocks to develop.

Multiple arrests, publicly undermining your head coach on Twitter, calling the media and your fans gay slurs, and 2.7 YPC. Not to mention that the only team willing to give him a flyer was the Bengals... in a back-up role. Unless you're saying that 31 teams have no idea what they're doing.

luv
01-03-2010, 11:20 AM
He has to be a troll. He calls the Chiefs the Chefs and still supports LJ with horribly inaccurate data...there's not a fucking chance he's a legitimate fan of this team.

This.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Up until last week they never attacked the middle with any success. In the 1st quarter it was awesome, Charles was ripping off 7-10 a pop. Then the defense turned their attention to the middle and it was over.

Just for the fun of it how do you compare running the ball 41 times to 132 times? Shouldn't you wait and see what the number would be when he hits 132?

Priest "the quitter" Holmes ran the ball around the ends not up the middle.

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Up until last week they never attacked the middle with any success. In the 1st quarter it was awesome, Charles was ripping off 7-10 a pop. Then the defense turned their attention to the middle and it was over.

Just for the fun of it how do you compare running the ball 41 times to 132 times? Shouldn't you wait and see what the number would be when he hits 132?

Dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:33 AM
But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of his flubbs were due to choosing wrong holes and sprinting into his run instead of waiting for blocks to develop.

I respect what you are trying to say but how could you know this unless you charted every play and the success of the blocking on that play?

I find that most of the time you can't tell what is the real reason for the success or failure of a play from watching it on tv.

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:35 AM
But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of his flubbs were due to choosing wrong holes and sprinting into his run instead of waiting for blocks to develop.

I respect what you are trying to say but how could you know this unless you charted every play and the success of the blocking on that play?

I find that most of the time you can't tell what is the real reason for the success or failure of a play from watching it on tv.

Shut up dumbass.

mdstu
01-03-2010, 11:35 AM

I guess we are the idiots for arguing with the troll.

mdstu
01-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Irony at it's best.

Titty Meat
01-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I hope the Chiefs beat Denver. lol @ missing the playoffs because you lost to a 4-12 team.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Priest did quit on the team and the fans.

You guys act like you are so smart and everything you say is the gods truth, so answer me this, how did this go over your heads?

mdstu
01-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Wrong thread

milkman

You guys act like you are so smart and everything you say is the gods truth, so answer me this, how did this go over your heads?

Shut up, dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
I hope they beat the donks also.

We get the keys to Invesca for the 1st time ever with a win.

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:40 AM
I hope they beat the donks also.

We get the keys to Invesca for the 1st time ever with a win.

Shut up, dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
milkman,

You would get a response from me if you would grow up and show some respect for the other posters on this board, until then post away, I won't read it.

mdstu
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM

I got no problem with you calling Priest a quitter, but LJ quit on his team as well. How did that go over your head?

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:43 AM
milkman,

You would get a response from me if you would grow up and show some respect for the other posters on this board, until then post away, I won't read it.

Shut up, dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:43 AM
He didn't quit on the team, he was run out of town.

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:44 AM

Shut up, dumbass.

mdstu
01-03-2010, 11:45 AM

Dumbass

Sure-Oz
01-03-2010, 11:45 AM

poor lj boo fucking hoo

dude was a sack of shit baby when he came here and never changed

charles career>lj's

Titty Meat
01-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Shut up, dumbass.

Can I have you permission to use your quote next time "dumbass" posts?

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Dumbass

It just makes so much more sense to call a dumbass a dumbass than to waste keystrokes arguing with a dumbass this stupid, doesn't it?

milkman
01-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Can I have you permission to use your quote next time "dumbass" posts?

The more the merrier.

Have at it.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Haha, like I said you guys are like sheep, you are lucky to have some one like me to keep you in line.

http://coloradodisasterhelp.colostate.edu/prefair/images/Handling/SheepMove.jpg

Pablo
01-03-2010, 11:54 AM
That dog is easily three times more intelligent than you.

stumppy
01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Haha, like I said you guys are like sheep, you are lucky to have some one like me to keep you in line.

I got this one guys.

Shut up dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Baaaaaaaaaaaah.

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Shut up dumbass.

BTW, you like fucking sheep, huh?

stumppy
01-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Shut up dumbass.

BTW, you like ****ing sheep, huh?

Lees Summit, where the fans are dumbasses, the men are curious and the sheep are scared.

wild1
01-03-2010, 12:07 PM

Whatever. He folded it up anytime he wasn't gaining yards in a game, or anytime the team was losing that year.

He played the choirboy in the offseason to get his $5 million, then he turned back into Leon again.

He is what he is. An 8 year old in a used-up running back's body

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
This is a myth.

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM
This is a myth.

Shut up, dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Haha.

wild1
01-03-2010, 12:13 PM
2.7 yards per carry.

Enjoy retirement, spending all your money and being broke by age 40

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:14 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Haha.

Shut up, dumbass.

CHENZ A!
01-03-2010, 12:15 PM

look lj,

you hate us, and we hate you. it's not that deep. stop crying like a bitch because you are washed up. if i see you again at a club or a roos game, i will tell you to eat shit you fake gangster. kc used to be on your side, but you were too stupid to realize it. you will never be good again, and everyone knows you are a child. when grown folks talk just shut the fuck up from now on, you are a joke.

Sure-Oz
01-03-2010, 12:31 PM

http://coloradodisasterhelp.colostate.edu/prefair/images/Handling/SheepMove.jpg

stfu dumbass

DBOSHO
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
I think kc...hater is just a machine or something. It says one of three things,

1.jamaal cant run up the middle

2.ljs twitter meltdown was a myth

3.we will see him in the playoffs

i think its time to flip the tape to side b

edit: baaaaaaaaaaaaa

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
When you see me be driven by in my paid for Maybach 62 be sure to wave.

I see alot of junk pickups in KC, if you know what I am sayin'.

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:33 PM

Shut up, dumbass.

DBOSHO
01-03-2010, 12:35 PM

Driven by? Your car drives you?

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Driven by? Your car drives you?

Driven by the short bus driver.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I have a driver, I didn't want to get a dui like that redneck Allen did ... twice.

No jail time for me ...

milkman
01-03-2010, 12:54 PM
I have a driver, I didn't want to get a dui like that redneck Allen did ... twice.

No jail time for me ...

Shut up, dumbass.

LaChapelle
01-03-2010, 01:00 PM
I'd need two kegs
and a BJ from a shopvac
to spit on all those bitches

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 01:00 PM
What?

milkman
01-03-2010, 01:01 PM
What?

Shut up, dumbass.

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 01:07 PM
baaaaaaaaaah

Valiant
01-03-2010, 01:14 PM

They are using Charles for what he was drafted for, a rushing attack by a quick and elusive RB and he is doing very very well at it.

He is playing behind the SAME line that Johnson played behind and is having huge games.

LJ could of had more yards by the sheer fact of him running full speed when he got the ball.. The mother fucker would literally walk/tip toe to the line and then just get pulled down by a defender.. The guy had no heart..

Charles has less talent and doing more because he TRIES unlike LJ since he lost his allstar line..

KCbroncoHATER
01-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Myth.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Sweet Dick Willy
01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Dumbass says what?

kcfanXIII
01-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Haha, like I said i fuck sheep .

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kRgAiNvAUdA/Sby3zxFpSqI/AAAAAAAAAww/PgKs0jBMhEY/s400/000849-sheep-pig-cow-old-pervert-man-wearing-stockings-bra-porn-having-sex-with-animal-doll.jpg

fixed your post dumbass!

pkane
01-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Lees Summit, where the fans are dumbasses, the men are curious and the sheep are scared.

This coming from a guy thats from Everton?

kcfanXIII
01-03-2010, 04:55 PM
This coming from a guy thats from Everton?

shut up n00b!

mdstu
01-03-2010, 04:56 PM
I think you missed the spirit of the post.

teedubya
01-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Why is this guy such a complete ass hat?

wild1
01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Why's he being an asshat? Well...

Charles - 100 yards in the first half, a total that would have taken LJ a string of games behind this line

Charles - 1000 yards on the season, something LJ hasn't done in 3 years.

Charles - 6 rushing TDs... 6 more than LJ has