PDA

View Full Version : Football Donkey fans check in...

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 06:36 PM
...Congrats on chocking , Congrats on falling apart for the 5th straight year in the 2nd half of the season, Congrats on going 6-0 and then becoming the epic FAIL of the NFL season ..and congrats on letting Jamal Charles own your asses at home, and making Derrick Johnson look like a Pro Bowl player...u suck, I hate Denver , and It just feels good to know that you Mangy Orange bastards are crying over your pissy Coors light, and Rocky Mountain oysters...**** DENVER

WhitiE
01-03-2010, 06:49 PM
congrats!

doomy3
01-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Those chockers.

Bane
01-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Hell! Wheres all the Chiefs fans that called us homers and said we had ZERO chance? I bet their beating their kids and kicking their dogs right now.ROFL

manchambo
01-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks. And congrats to the Chieves on winning your Superbowl.

Based on today, I think you really have good things going on there. I think it is quite possible that, with some really good personnel moves, a few years of development, and possibly a coaching change, you could quite possibly develop to the point where it is conceivable that your team would get into a position where it is possible to choke something away.

Chief Faithful
01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
And congrats to the Chieves on winning your Superbowl.

Seems like we hear that from Donk dopes every year.

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-03-2010, 06:55 PM
http://myhealth.ucsd.edu/library/healthguide/en-us/images/media/medical/hw/hwkb17_063.jpg

Reerun_KC
Hell! Wheres all the Chiefs fans that called us homers and said we had ZERO chance? I bet their beating their kinds and kicking their dogs right now.ROFL

They are still here and most likely complaining somewhere....

What a way to end the season!

Pitt Gorilla
The Broncos appeared to be very poorly coached. It's typically difficult to look that way against the Chiefs, but they succeeded.

notorious

Based on today, I think you really have good things going on there. I think it is quite possible that, with some really good personnel moves, a few years of development, and possibly a coaching change, you could quite possibly develop to the point where it is conceivable that your team would get into a position where it is possible to choke something away.

Your tears taste sooooo sweet.

FACT: Denver is in the same position that KC is in this offseason except for one thing:

We just beat the **** out of you.

Rain Man
01-03-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm doing a study on pain and disappointment, so would you mind answering a few questions? Does it hurt real bad? Is it completely an emotional pain, or to some extent does it transfer to physical pain, like someone kicked you in the stomach? Would you say it's more like getting dumped by a desirable girlfriend, or it more like getting fired from a job you like? Or maybe more like getting mugged on the way to the bank with the Christmas money your grandmother sent you from her Social Security check? And last but not least, which of the following words or phrases best describes your feelings right now: a) anguish b) heartache c) displaced anger d) depression? Thank you for your participation in this study.

Chief Faithful
01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
The Broncos appeared to be very poorly coached. It's typically difficult to look that way against the Chiefs, but they succeeded.

In the preseason they were the best coached team in the NFL, Orton was a Probowler, and their front office was to be emulated by all other teams.

Bearcat
01-03-2010, 07:00 PM

What's a Chieve, Mr. Broncot fan?

King_Chief_Fan
01-03-2010, 07:01 PM
as soon as they get their nerve, those donk fans will be over here telling us how the their team exceed their expectationsROFL

Galileo Humpkins
01-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey Denver, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM! Get 'er to sew that!

Chief Faithful
01-03-2010, 07:02 PM
as soon as they get their nerve, those donk fans will be over here telling us how the their team exceed their expectationsROFL

I hope so all off season.

Bwana
01-03-2010, 07:04 PM

And the donks lost their Super Bowl . BA-HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck the donks. ROFL

kcpasco
01-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I think its time for the mange to change the headline on their homepage.

Just swap the names around and it would be updated.

kcpasco
01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Pathetic Broncos no match for reborn Chiefs

Pitt Gorilla

**** the donks. ROFLThey really did. They couldn't get their **** together long enough to get into the playoffs.

notorious
I think its time for the mange to change the headline on their homepage.

Just swap the names around and it would be updated.

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I was lurking there a little while ago.

Dottefan
Were are all the Pile High crappers at?

Bane
01-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Were are all the Pile High crappers at?

The fetal position?

Quesadilla Joe
01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm happy for you.

Coach
01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Smack/choked.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Smack/choking0nm.jpg

This one below might need a little updating:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Smack/donkeysig3.jpg

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 07:08 PM
The fetal position?

ROFLROFL..or burping their head coach

KC Dan
I can only post one thing:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a great day! F'N Donkeys, thanks for the laughs today.

Goldmember

Considering the Donkey have 5 pro bowlers and the Chiefs have 0, the Donkeys failed miserably this year.

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm happy for you.

We should go troll Donkey land..who is with me

notorious
01-03-2010, 07:10 PM

The mane has melted down.

Bane
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
ROFLROFL..or burping their head coach

McTardbag? Yeah He is such a fuggn douche.Thats exactly what he gets for thinking he's spawn of GOD and better than everyone else.

I bet Orangehomomange is is full meltdown mode.Like their fans were at Pile High!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

RINGLEADER
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Your tears taste sooooo sweet.

FACT: Denver is in the same position that KC is in this offseason except for one thing:

We just beat the **** out of you.

True enough.

Spott
01-03-2010, 07:12 PM

The Mane is probably down. It crashes weekly come December.

Kerberos
01-03-2010, 07:12 PM

Too bad they got WAY too much sand in the vagina for any of that. They ban anybody that says something derogatory about there precious little team. "The Orange Mange" that is.

notorious
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM
The Mane is probably down. It crashes weekly come December.

I wonder why........ :)

Agent V
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Okay, now we need to get a .gif of Flowers waving to the crowd with the caption, "Well, bye."

Bane
01-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Orangemane =

Bwana
01-03-2010, 07:14 PM
. :D
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj212/dbmjr1/Forum%20posting/deadhorse.jpg

Bane
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Tailgating @ Pile High =

Rain Man
01-03-2010, 07:26 PM
It's all for the best anyway. It turns out that the playoff games are past their coach's bedtime.

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Too bad they got WAY too much sand in the vagina for any of that. They ban anybody that says something derogatory about there precious little team. "The Orange Mange" that is.

Gezz..what was I thinking..lol..Donkey Fans suck

Chief Faithful
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM

**** the donks. ROFL

If I remember McKid won the Super Bowl in New England months ago.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I'll check in... I totally wasn't expecting THAT in the second half.

Kudos to KC, you were the better team today and KC played better in the final 10 games. (puke)

:eek:

Agent V
01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
I'll check in... I totally wasn't expecting THAT in the second half.

Kudos to KC, you were the better team today and KC played better in the final 10 games. (puke)

:eek:

I didn't expect it either. Damn.

rockymtnchief
01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Considering the Donkey have 5 pro bowlers and the Chiefs have 0, the Donkeys failed miserably this year.

I'm glad Ryan "I'll hold on every pass play and won't get caught" Clady made it.

Taco John
01-03-2010, 07:35 PM
I had a hunch this was coming.

Mecca
01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
The moral of this story is when your coach thinks he's a big shot so much so that he benches the teams best player and the teams best TE he then learns the hard way that players win games no matter how much of a napoleon complex he may have.

notorious
01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
I had a hunch this was coming.

The game or the pile-on?

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
The moral of this story is when your coach thinks he's a big shot so much so that he benches the teams best player and the teams best TE he then learns the hard way that players win games no matter how much of a napoleon complex he may have.

Well, aside from the two DEF TDs... which were great for KC... the offense was moving along, but I won't disagree. The benching of the offensive players had nothing to do with the defense's inability to stop Charles.

notorious
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM

Players win game, but coaches sure as hell can lose them.

notorious
01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Well, aside from the two DEF TDs... which were great for KC... the offense was moving along, but I won't disagree. The benching of the offensive players had nothing to do with the defense's inability to stop Charles.

Ya, although JC has been breaking tackles all year, Denver went the extra mile by putting on a Chief-esq display of tackling.

Players standing around as he got an extra couple yards here and there, and some even stopped playing even though Charles was still fighting.

I couldn't believe it.

Noss
01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
It was great watching the Donkeys go 6 and 0 and then flushing them selfs down the toilet, again.

Mecca
01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Daniel Graham killed Denver in the receiving game all day...and when guys like Lloyd and Gaffney were open what do you think Marshall would have done?

Bane
01-03-2010, 07:42 PM
It was great watching the Donkeys go 6 and 0 and then flushing them selfs down the toilet, again.

Primetime quality tv folks!ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Daniel Graham killed Denver in the receiving game all day...and when guys like Lloyd and Gaffney were open what do you think Marshall would have done?

Ya never know... part of me wants to ask McD why he wasn't making those 2 guys more a part of the game plan all year. Graham isn't why they lost, there are 17 other things to point to other than Graham.

Easy 6
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm glad Ryan "I'll hold on every pass play and won't get caught" Clady made it.

Hali has owned his ass twice this year, 4 of his 8 sacks were against the reputed best LT in the biz... if he wasnt mugged every other play today, he probably would've had 4 more on the cheating bastard.

Tamba seems to have his number & we get to witness it for years to come.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Hali has owned his ass twice this year, 4 of his 8 sacks were against the reputed best LT in the biz... if he wasnt mugged every other play today, he probably would've had 4 more on the cheating bastard.

Tamba seems to have his number & we get to witness it for years to come.

Mugged? ROFL I was watching the game at a bar and there were several other KC fans... they laughed when I remarked about how often KC fans cry about penalties, they agreed that KC fans (more often than others) cry about penalties that never happen.

KC whipped Denver... no way around it, but ghost penalties? C'mon.. and Clady is still one of the best.

R8RFAN
01-03-2010, 07:50 PM
I wonder why........ :)

because they are using 2002 software version on a shitty server and Taco won't update it even though he could probably get 4 times the server for the same price as he pays for that shit server

notorious
Mugged? ROFL I was watching the game at a bar and there were several other KC fans... they laughed when I remarked about how often KC fans cry about penalties, they agreed that KC fans (more often than others) cry about penalties that never happen.

KC whipped Denver... no way around it, but ghost penalties? C'mon.. and Clady is still one of the best.

The only one I saw that was pretty bad was Champ getting pretty physical on that play in the 4th.

Same damn thing they called in the 1st half against Carr.

R8RFAN

must suck to be a Donk fan

Easy 6
01-03-2010, 07:51 PM

You're a classy guy MHM, so i'll just say that i really disagree about the mugging.

Mecca
01-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Personally I think it's funny, McDaniels reminds me more and more of Eric Mangini by the day, and that being in Denver to me is hilarious.

Royal Fanatic
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm not so sure about that. There's an interesting article on the ESPN site that makes it sound like McDaniel didn't really have a choice.

We applaud Todd Haley for getting rid of a cancer like Larry Johnson. It sounds like Brandon Marshall isn't a lot better than LJ, except for the fact that he can still produce on the field.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4792471

Sources: Marshall late for therapy

By Ed Werder
ESPN.com

Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels decided to bench wide receiver Brandon Marshall for the regular-season finale after he was late to a scheduled therapy session with the Denver medical staff for treatment of a hamstring injury the team already believed he was exaggerating, according to multiple team sources.

Both Marshall and tight end Tony Scheffler have been advised they will not be permitted on the sideline or in the locker room when the Broncos play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday in a game with playoff implications. It is the team's policy not to allow inactive players on the sideline or in the locker room.

The Broncos sent Marshall for an MRI on his hamstring after he complained of the injury during Wednesday's practice. According to team sources, the test indicated that Marshall's hamstring was healthy.

The latest showdown between the head coach and the Pro Bowl receiver actually began the week before when Marshall excused himself from practice, complaining the cold weather was making it difficult for him to breathe.

Then, as the team reviewed tape of its loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, in which Marshall dropped several passes, McDaniels mentioned that certain plays had to be made. Marshall apparently felt he was being unfairly singled out for criticism.

According to Broncos sources, the problems with Marshall and Scheffler came after team leaders including Brian Dawkins, Champ Bailey, Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton, D.J. Williams and Daniel Graham all met with McDaniels on Monday and encouraged him to take a hardline approach in preparing the team to finish the season against the Chiefs.

That development, combined with a home loss to the Raiders, compelled McDaniels to emphasize the need for accountability in a full team meeting Wednesday. It was later that day when Marshall complained about his hamstring.

Scheffler was presumably demoted to the scout team after he was overheard telling teammates that he couldn't wait for Denver's season to end.

The Broncos do not think it's a coincidence that Marshall became a distraction almost immediately after achieving several personal goals, including having another 100-catch season and making the Pro Bowl. McDaniels has been implementing a team-first mentality similar to that he experienced while part of Bill Belichick's staff with the three-time Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

It's possible Marshall has played his last game with the Broncos, sources close to the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Marshall is scheduled to be a free agent this offseason, and will be a restricted free agent if next season is uncapped, as is expected.

In an uncapped year, the Broncos would be expected to tender Marshall at the highest level possible -- one worth a first- and third-round draft choice. If another team signed Marshall to an offer sheet, Denver would have seven days to match it. If Denver opted not to match the offer -- and the Broncos have shown little inclination of signing him to a long-term deal -- then Marshall would become the other teams' property and Denver would get back first- and third-round draft choices.

Because Marshall would be a free agent, Denver could not trade Marshall without his signing an offer sheet with another team.

Mr. Plow
01-03-2010, 08:14 PM
I bet their beating their kinds and kicking their dogs right now.ROFL

I don't think they beat their kinds, but I'll bet they chock the hell out of them.

ROYC75
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Denver was 6 - 0 ..... Now this, that's a colossal failure.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Denver was 6 - 0 ..... Now this, that's a colossal failure.

Huge.

Mecca
01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
The difference is, Brandon Marshall is still a great player, elite player. LJ was done.

Ugly Duck
01-03-2010, 08:52 PM
https://ssl.gstatic.com/health/5d3c282f3e4cca3768715b775261030d/ref/graphics/17107.jpg

OH, sorry.... I guess this is the new Universal Sign for Choking: http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/nfl/logos/100x100/DEN.gif

Bane
01-03-2010, 08:54 PM
I don't think they beat their kinds, but I'll bet they chock the hell out of them.

Damnit! I was going way to fast.:cuss:
ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
And, with NY up 27-0 right now... a Denver win would not have mattered, that's all I got. :cuss:

Bane
01-03-2010, 09:05 PM
ROFL
Associated Press
DENVER -- New coach, new system, new roster, new staff. Same old story for the Denver Broncos.

Josh McDaniels' first season as Denver coach ended the same way Mike Shanahan's last one did: with a late-season flop and an embarrassing blowout that wasted a strong start and kept the Broncos out of the playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300103007

Mr. Arrowhead
01-03-2010, 09:12 PM
And, with NY up 27-0 right now... a Denver win would not have mattered, that's all I got. :cuss:

what ever floats your boat

Royal Fanatic
01-03-2010, 10:54 PM
The difference is, Brandon Marshall is still a great player, elite player. LJ was done.
True. Marshall is one of the most talented receivers in the NFL. He's also a major pain in the ass.

Terrell Owens was a great, elite player. However, I think Andy Reid and the Eagles are glad that Team Obliterator is gone, and I can understand why Josh McDaniel would want Brandon Marshall to get the fuck out of town.

It's way too early to pass judgment on Josh McDaniel. He looked like a buffoon when he pissed off Jay Cutler, then he looked like a genius when the Donkeys started out 6-0, and Cutler was having a horrible year. Things can change quickly.

TEX
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM

But at the time it sure did - and it does matter now. Don't kid yourself. Leave that to your Bronco brothers...

Dottefan
01-03-2010, 11:33 PM
But at the time it sure did - and it does matter now. Don't kid yourself. Leave that to your Bronco brothers...

excuses, excuses you sound just like a .......oh wait, you are a Donkey fan, never mind.

Psyko Tek
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
I really think wr are overated and prima donna headcases
send thewm across the middle at least twicw a game
and make sure the Lbs know about it
bet it will calm there asses down

Boon
01-03-2010, 11:58 PM

With Dungver at 6-0, more wins damn sure would have made a difference. Today's included.