PDA

View Full Version : Football Black monday in the NFL

-King-
01-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Who's gone and who stays? Offensive Coordinators, defensive coordinators, and head coaches included.

kcfanXIII
01-03-2010, 11:40 PM
well, i think its a given al davis will fire his whole staff, and execute russell.

MoreLemonPledge
01-03-2010, 11:47 PM
well, i think its a given al davis will fire his whole staff, and suck russell's blood for sustenance

FYP

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/vivektnarain/aldavis.jpg

Touchdown Bowe
01-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Cable..Zorn..Mangini

BryanBusby
01-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Outside of the already mentioned:

Mora (Was a plan set up by GM Ruskell...who happens to no longer be with the team. He's probably gone if Allen can afford it)
Lovie Smith (The Bears are fucking morons if they keep this moron)
John Fox (should be fired, but seems to hold a mystical flute that prevents his release. Could possibly resign as they refuse to commit to him via a new deal)
Jeff Fischer (Could he be this years Shanahan?)

TigerPig
01-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Outside of the already mentioned:

Mora (Was a plan set up by GM Ruskell...who happens to no longer be with the team. He's probably gone if Allen can afford it)
Lovie Smith (The Bears are ****ing morons if they keep this moron)
John Fox (should be fired, but seems to hold a mystical flute that prevents his release. Could possibly resign as they refuse to commit to him via a new deal)
Jeff Fischer (Could he be this years Shanahan?)

Fischer??? :eek: That guy is money, IMO. Some may disagree, but he's a good head coach.

BryanBusby
01-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Fischer??? :eek: That guy is money, IMO. Some may disagree, but he's a good head coach.

Just remember, it was common thought this time last year Mike Shanahan was invincible in Denver. It has nothing to do with Fischers ability to coach. He has been with the team since '95. That's a long ass time for a coach to remain with a team with 0 lombardis to show for it.

BossChief
01-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Just remember, it was common thought this time last year Mike Shanahan was invincible in Denver. It has nothing to do with Fischers ability to coach. He has been with the team since '95. That's a long ass time for a coach to remain with a team with 0 lombardis to show for it.

I wouldnt be surprised to see it happen either.

The only reason the team turned things around is because the owner TOLD Jeff to play Vince Young...when he did his team went on a big win streak.

Im sure that was fairly damning to Jeff.

Personally, I think he is overrated for the most part.