PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs DJ Speaks

FAX
01-04-2010, 01:34 PM
In response to the question, "Do you want to come back, next year?"

"Yeah. I love being a Chief."

In response to the question, "Do you want more playing time?"

"Yeah. I love being a Chief and I want to play more and start."

So ... there you have it ... hot off the presses.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

Titty Meat
01-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Dj speaks or stutters?

BIG_DADDY
01-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Wait a second, didn't somebody say they knew DJ personally and that he would sit out the season before playing for the Chiefs again?

Icon
01-04-2010, 01:38 PM
He stated something about "...new leaders next year...". I'm not sure if he was referring to a new DC or players. Me thinks he was referring to a new DC and how that might factor in to his role / playing time.

FAX
01-04-2010, 01:41 PM
He stated something about "...new leaders next year...". I'm not sure if he was referring to a new DC or players. Me thinks he was referring to a new DC and how that might factor in to his role / playing time.

That was my impression, Mr. Icon.

Never fear, though ... there will be lots of people manufacturing drama around DJ. He needs a new contract.

FAX

Chiefaholic
01-04-2010, 01:45 PM
DJ would be an idiot to trash talk the Chiefs before any negotions take place. With the current CBA situation, he's not leaving KC w/o some sort of compensation anyway. The Chiefs could put an offer on the table that would require a 1st and 3rd, if nobody's that desperate, we keep him at least another year at a reasonable contract.

CHIEFS58
01-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I have never really been impressed with him...I think he has great athletic skills, but hasnt been able to translate that into useful play. Of course, it could be the product of having horrible DCs the entire time he has been in KC.

FAX
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
I have never really been impressed with him...I think he has great athletic skills, but hasnt been able to translate that into useful play. Of course, it could be the product of having horrible DCs the entire time he has been in KC.

Yeah. He's one of those guys with tremendous potential. Sadly for us, for some reason he just hasn't done much with it. I tend to blame our staff. We have sucked at player development for many, many years.

It's really unfortunate. We need our high draft picks to contribute. I have no idea what his problem is, but I hope he elevates. He has several good years left and could really help us.

FAX

BigRedChief
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Wait a second, didn't somebody say they knew DJ personally and that he would sit out the season before playing for the Chiefs again?maybe its me your talking about, but I don't know him personally, so maybe you are a little confused? He knows who I am but he also knows Stevieray. I got to know him during his first week here when his website registration gave away all his personal information. I told him how to take the registration private. I've also done some work for his charity one year.

I've said that I have personal information about DJ and because of "personal" reasons DJ won't play for the Chiefs next season. despite what the great FAX is reporting and what was publically said by DJ, I stand by what I have said....DJ will not be playing in a KC Chiefs uniform next year or ever again.

FAX
01-04-2010, 01:56 PM
maybe its me your talking about, but I don't know him personally, so maybe you are a little confused? He knows who I am but he also knows Stevieray. I got to know him during his first week here when his website registration gave away all his personal information. I told him how to take the registration private. I've also done some work for his charity one year.

I've said that I have personal information about DJ and because of "personal" reasons DJ won't play for the Chiefs next season. despite what the great FAX is reporting and what was publically said by DJ, I stand by what I have said....DJ will not be playing in a KC Chiefs uniform next year or ever again.

This is sad, Mr. BigRedChief.

Please stop posting sad stuff.

FAX

Sure-Oz
01-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I think he'll see what offers are out there...I bet he won't be back

FAX
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I think he'll see what offers are out there...I bet he won't be back

Doesn't that depend on the CBA, though?

FAX

Sure-Oz
01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Doesn't that depend on the CBA, though?

FAX

Of course...

if there is a new deal he's gone imo, but it sounds like he will be back next year because it won't happen

BigRedChief
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
This is sad, Mr. BigRedChief.

Please stop posting sad stuff.

FAXwelllll DJ could decide to "fix" it and he could then return to the Chiefs. But, its all on him.

HotRoute
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
That's great to hear. He should be a starter

Sure-Oz
01-04-2010, 02:01 PM
He'd probably love to go to detroit

FAX
01-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Of course...

if there is a new deal he's gone imo, but it sounds like he will be back next year because it won't happen

Well, crap. You guys are depressing.

I have an idea. We need positive thinking. Let's all focus on our 3rd Chakra and chant together; "DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever. DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever. DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever."

Okay?

FAX

FAX
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM
welllll DJ could decide to "fix" it and he could then return to the Chiefs. But, its all on him.

Okay. We need to help him fix whatever it is. That's what good Chiefs fans do.

Is it a tire? A hernia? A girl? His golf game?

FAX

BigRedChief
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, crap. You guys are depressing.

I have an idea. We need positive thinking. Let's all focus on our 3rd Chakra and chant together; "DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever. DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever. DJ will be back and return lots of interceptions for touchdowns forever and ever."

Okay?

FAX
I would but since I've never rated a limerick. :p

SAUTO
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
welllll DJ could decide to "fix" it and he could then return to the Chiefs. But, its all on him.

so the chiefs dont want him back or he wont come back IYO? or hell both???