PDA

View Full Version : MU DeArmond:Post Season Invite

Wilson8
01-06-2010, 03:45 AM
Four Tigers Accept Post-Season Grid Invitations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Mike DeArmond - Posted on 05 January 2010

Four Missouri football players have accepted invitations to play in post-season all-star games.

Wide receiver Danario Alexander and linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play in the Under Armour Senior Bowl on January 30 in Mobile, Ala. (3 p.m., NFL Network)

Defensive lineman Jaron Baston will play in the East-West Shrine Game on January 23 in Orlando, Fla. (2 p.m., ESPN2)

Wide receiver Jared Perry will play in the Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Game on February 6 in El Paso (noon, no TV announced).

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/615

Smed1065
01-06-2010, 05:15 AM
ZZZZZ.

Wilson8
01-06-2010, 12:02 PM
ZZZZZ.

I posted this partly so people could see the Missouri players being looked at for the NFL but also to show when the Shrine and Senior Bowls are being played. A person that is interested in the NFL draft should watch some of the practices and games at the end of the season. OT Sebastian Vollmer dominated the defensive players last year. Most of the tv and web site scouts did not even know who he was. I'm sure NE had been scouting him long before, but they drafted him with one of their 2nd round picks and now he is a pretty good NFL tackle.

CoMoChief
01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Jaron Baston......a Blue Springs guy

CoMoChief
01-06-2010, 12:13 PM
I posted this partly so people could see the Missouri players being looked at for the NFL but also to show when the Shrine and Senior Bowls are being played. A person that is interested in the NFL draft should watch some of the practices and games at the end of the season. OT Sebastian Vollmer dominated the defensive players last year. Most of the tv and web site scouts did not even know who he was. I'm sure NE had been scouting him long before, but they drafted him with one of their 2nd round picks and now he is a pretty good NFL tackle.

Well it's apparant the Chiefs (Carl) don't pay any attention to this.

I can't remember when we last hit on a 2nd rounder. And I mean actual draft pick, not the player we acquired via trade