PDA

View Full Version : Football Wow,just learned something on NFL Network

Nzoner
01-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Just an FYI for anyone who might care about these kind of things.

For the first time in NFL history a team (the Green Bay Packers) have had consecutive seasons with....

A QB over 4000 yards passing

A RB over 1200 yards rushing

2 WR's over 1000 yards receiving

Pioli Zombie
01-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Combined with that defense..Green Bay is a good bet to be this years playoff "surprise". I would love them to beat the shit out of Favre in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner
01-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Combined with that defense..Green Bay is a good bet to be this years playoff "surprise". I would love them to beat the shit out of Favre in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device

that makes 2 of us :thumb:

DrRyan
01-09-2010, 10:38 AM
My original pick was the Cards in the game this weekend. I think I may have to amend that to the Pack with all the injuries that the Cards have up in the air. Everyone is talking about the Boldin injury, but I am way more concerned with the Calais Campbell, Rolle and DRC injuries than Boldin's.

Over-Head
01-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Just an FYI for anyone who might care about these kind of things.

For the first time in NFL history a team (the Green Bay Packers) have had consecutive seasons with....

A QB over 4000 yards passing

A RB over 1200 yards rushing

2 WR's over 1000 yards receiving
Bet their sitting there laughing saying "Farve who?" now!

Pioli Zombie
01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
I have a bad feeling the Bengals are going to puke on themselves today, Sanchez will pass for 52 yards and be hailed as a hero in a Jets playoff win.
Posted via Mobile Device

chief52
01-09-2010, 10:51 AM
I could not believe how far Rogers dropped in the draft. I was a big Rogers fan coming out. What a choice he ended up being.

I am biased however. He played at the same JC that I did...Butte College in Chico, Ca.

Junior Siavii played at Butte as well... :grr::mad::grr:

bowener
01-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I do and don't.

My hope is that if Favre wins his ring this year, he is finally done, and will leave us the fuck alone.

Deberg_1990
01-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Its a good thing we picked DJ over Aaron Rodgers!