PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Flowers headed into surgery

Hammock Parties
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
http://twitter.com/BFlowers24

got on my lil gernie thing or however u spell it....makn that walk to the surgery room...let u know how it went in a few hours

Mr. Laz
01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
dammit ... if playing Flowers after his shoulder got hurt fucks him up long term :cuss:

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM
FWIW, I was listening to Aaron Schatz on the BS Report yesterday, and he mentioned that guys from New England and Cleveland (the two teams that ran the Fairbanks D for the longest) have suffered an inordinate amount of injuries for the last 5 years, particularly in their back 7.

Made me wonder if it was something about the drills that they make the players do, or conditioning requirements.

Could also just be happenstance.

Hammock Parties
01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
FWIW, I was listening to Aaron Schatz on the BS Report yesterday, and he mentioned that guys from New England and Cleveland (the two teams that ran the Fairbanks D for the longest) have suffered an inordinate amount of injuries for the last 5 years, particularly in their back 7.

Made me wonder if it was something about the drills that they make the players do, or conditioning requirements.

Could also just be happenstance.

Or it could be about that particular coaching tree's mandate that players play even when they aren't 100 percent.

About a month ago I was watching Demorrio Williams run around and he looked like he was running with a limp or a cramp. There was no way he was 100 percent.

Iowanian
01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah! That Damn Haley. ITs' almost as bad as when he was making Lance Harbor take cortisone shots in the knee when he was coaching the West Canaan Coyotes and then the bastard made poor William Robert play with a concussion.

I sure hope Johnny Moxon stands up to him in training camp.

*spelling

doomy3
01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah! That Damn Haley. ITs' almost as bad as when he was making lance take cortizone shots in the knee when he was coaching the West Canan Coyotes and then the bastard made poor William Robert play with a concussion.

ROFL

Mr. Laz
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah! That Damn Haley. ITs' almost as bad as when he was making lance take cortizone shots in the knee when he was coaching the West Canan Coyotes and then the bastard made poor William Robert play with a concussion.

i have no idea what any of this means

Sofa King
01-12-2010, 11:27 AM
i have no idea what any of this means

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/extramustard/images/varsity.blues.jpg

Mr. Laz
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/extramustard/images/varsity.blues.jpg
ahh ... never saw it.

pkane
01-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Varsity Blues good stuff

Iowanian
01-12-2010, 11:32 AM
ahh ... never saw it.

WHAT!!?

Its' not epic cinema, but it does have football, a pig named bacon and a whipped cream bikini. Repair this situations immediately.

Penis Penis Penis...Vagina Vagina Vagina

That old Meany, Bud Kilmer, I mean Todd Haley, hurt Brandon Flowers on purpose in chase of his 22nd conference championship...I mean winning 2 games with 22 players off the street. So confusing.

Get well soon BF.

Demonpenz
01-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Yeah! That Damn Haley. ITs' almost as bad as when he was making Lance Harbor take cortisone shots in the knee when he was coaching the West Canaan Coyotes and then the bastard made poor William Robert play with a concussion.

*spelling

Charles is just Haley's black work horse. You saw what happens when we get near the goaline? "Cassel on the sweep, Cox fullback dive" You know who's been putting tapes of me out there to all the teams? Herm

Mr. Laz
01-12-2010, 11:36 AM
WHAT!!?

Its' not epic cinema, but it does have football, a pig named bacon and a whipped cream bikini. Repair this situations immediately.

Penis Penis Penis...Vagina Vagina Vagina

That old Meany, Bud Kilmer, I mean Todd Haley, hurt Brandon Flowers on purpose in chase of his 22nd conference championship...I mean winning 2 games with 22 players off the street. So confusing.

Get well soon BF.ROFL

i guess when i saw Van Der beek in it i just decided to pass

Demonpenz
01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
amy smart and ali larter? that makes any movie CAN'T MISS!

Iowanian
01-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Haley only gives Mike Cox TD carries because he wears a wolf shirt under his pads.

Charles does have to break 20 yard+ runs to score...poor wendell. Don't worry Wendel, Brodie Croyle will get you into the endzone.

Maybe Flowers can find an underarmor wolf shirt to protect his shoulder next year.