PDA

View Full Version : KSU When has this mass-exodus been done before?

Direckshun
01-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Pioli's bringing the gang in. I'm trying to think of an example in recent history since I've been following the NFL closely, and nothing comes up.

Has there been a similar exodus?

Titty Meat
01-12-2010, 04:09 PM
It worked when Dickie V brought his guys in on the offensive side of the ball?

TigerPig
01-12-2010, 04:11 PM

http://www.hoolinet.com/Portals/0/medium_moses.jpg

dirk digler
01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
It worked when Dickie V brought his guys in on the offensive side of the ball?

Al Saunders never was an OC before DV hired him and I don't believe DV ever worked with GROB.

BigCatDaddy
01-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Wouldn't this be more of a Introdus?

Pants
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM

LMAO

HemiEd
01-12-2010, 04:32 PM

Yeah, what he said. Exodus? That should be happening in Oakland pretty soon.

Where is the K State connection in this thread?

Pablo
01-12-2010, 04:33 PM
K-State.

Fuck yeah.

bowener
01-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Pioli's bringing the gang in. I'm trying to think of an example in recent history since I've been following the NFL closely, and nothing comes up.

Isn't it more of an influx?

bowener
01-12-2010, 04:57 PM
http://www.hoolinet.com/Portals/0/medium_moses.jpg

Recent archeological digs have shown that the builders of the pyramids were in fact not slaves, but paid and honored workers. Perhaps Moses was more of a union boss, and led the first ever strike and walk out... he just had bad directions on how to get to the local Denny's for a meeting.

Brock
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Pioli Zombie
01-12-2010, 05:26 PM
This happens all ghe time in the NFL. When Parcells came to New England he brough Weis,Crennel,Belichick and his horse face daughter to meet Pioli.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
01-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I do not think that word means what you think it means.LMAO

LaChapelle
01-12-2010, 05:33 PM
The drive to prove Belichick wasn't the all knowing genious and they were just lackeys will drive them to sleepless nights. Is the first game in Seattle

TigerPig
01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
The drive to prove Belichick wasn't the all knowing genious and they were just lackeys will drive them to sleepless nights. Is the first game in Seattle

This is true. ESPN and the NFL network should THANK KC for helping them answer the question of who is the brains in NE.

Personally I think its Brady. That f*cker fell into their lap, just like Warner did for the Rams. They had no clue, and they can't take credit for knowing how good he was, cause they didn't. Belichick + Bledsoe = fail.

Pioli Zombie
01-12-2010, 05:45 PM
This is true. ESPN and the NFL network should THANK KC for helping them answer the question of who is the brains in NE.

Personally I think its Brady. That f*cker fell into their lap, just like Warner did for the Rams. They had no clue, and they can't take credit for knowing how good he was, cause they didn't. Belichick + Bledsoe = fail.
Let's test your football knowledge. The 2001 Patriots won the Super Bowl over the Rams because
A) Tom Brady threw for 300 yards
B) Brady played a Sanchez like game while the defense,schemed by Belichick, shut down the greatest show on earth to the tune of 17 points, allowing the Brady the chance to go for the win in the last minute.
Posted via Mobile Device

TigerPig
01-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Let's test your football knowledge. The 2001 Patriots won the Super Bowl over the Rams because
A) Tom Brady threw for 300 yards
B) Brady played a Sanchez like game while the defense,schemed by Belichick, shut down the greatest show on earth to the tune of 17 points, allowing the Brady the chance to go for the win in the last minute.
Posted via Mobile Device

I know he didn't play that great, but I still stand by what I say. They wouldn't have gotten there with Bledsoe. And they sure as hell wouldn't have repeated without him.

bevischief
01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
When the story broke that people with names that start with D live longer...

RJ
01-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Recent archeological digs have shown that the builders of the pyramids were in fact not slaves, but paid and honored workers. Perhaps Moses was more of a union boss, and led the first ever strike and walk out... he just had bad directions on how to get to the local Denny's for a meeting.

There has been some speculation that Moses died in a Mafia hit.

KcMizzou
01-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
http://stevelutz.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/sminigo1.jpg