PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2010 Ticket Prices

OnTheWarpath15
01-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Just got an e-mail from the Chiefs - looks like season ticket prices will not change - unless you sit in the Club Sections.

Looks like the middle tier at Arrowhead is going to be a fucking ghost town.

Who's going to pay $200 a ticket to watch this team in this economy?

http://i48.tinypic.com/24zbp7s.jpg

Micjones
01-15-2010, 03:43 PM
For that per-game-price you could almost buy the bottom of the barrel package for the whole season.

I'm amazed at that price by the way. $250 for 10 games?
Shit... I might finally become a season ticket holder.

HotRoute
01-15-2010, 03:51 PM
their schedule at home is very unappealing, except maybe the ARI & TEN game. but that also means we might win more than one game at home this year

OnTheWarpath15
01-15-2010, 03:53 PM
For that per-game-price you could almost buy the bottom of the barrel package for the whole season.

I'm amazed at that price by the way. $250 for 10 games?
Shit... I might finally become a season ticket holder.

Invest in a decent pair of binoculars. You'll need them.

bevischief
01-15-2010, 04:00 PM

And dvr the game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-15-2010, 04:01 PM
How bad are the end zone seats?

Bearcat
01-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I thought about it, but I'm going to wait until the next season... I believe they get both North divisions.

Micjones
01-15-2010, 04:06 PM

I wouldn't necessarily get the cheapest package.
I've sat all over that stadium over the years though so... Won't bother me much either way.

Titty Meat
01-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't necessarily get the cheapest package.
I've sat all over that stadium over the years though so... Won't bother me much either way.

Lets go in on some lower level tickets Mic.

Bill Lundberg
01-15-2010, 04:21 PM

I sit in the enzone in section 109, row 14. I think they're great. With the Jumbo Tron's you never miss anything when they are at the opposite end of the field.

rockymtnchief
01-15-2010, 04:31 PM
their schedule at home is very unappealing, except maybe the ARI & TEN game. but that also means we might win more than one game at home this year

That's what worries me. I hate that crap of "buy a ticket + a pre-season ticket" for premier games. I'm planning on going to the Titan game.

OnTheWarpath15
01-15-2010, 04:43 PM

They aren't at all.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

The upper-level EZ seats are the best in the house, provided you can get in the first 8-10 rows. (Which you can)

Nzoner will tell you the same thing, and I think Clayton was pretty happy with our seats for the Dallas game.

I'd rather have the "coaches view" of the game than being on the sideline.

Demonpenz
01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
you can sit in the very top and see what is going on it's not you are at the big house in michigan the place isn't THAT big.

chiefs1okie
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
They aren't at all.

The upper-level EZ seats are the best in the house, provided you can get in the first 8-10 rows. (Which you can)

Nzoner will tell you the same thing, and I think Clayton was pretty happy with our seats for the Dallas game.

Went to the home opener against San Diego a few years back. Seats were upper deck, end zone, between the uprights on the front row. Had never sat in the end zone before and was a little disappointed about getting those seats. Turned out to be one of the best seats I have had, especially being on the first row. I would not hesitate one second about those seats.

Titty Meat
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
They aren't at all.

I had season tickets in the upper level it was ok you can see plays develope but another season I had tickets in 121 which was about the 20 yardline and I loved them.

philfree
01-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Went to the home opener against San Diego a few years back. Seats were upper deck, end zone, between the uprights on the front row. Had never sat in the end zone before and was a little disappointed about getting those seats. Turned out to be one of the best seats I have had, especially being on the first row. I would not hesitate one second about those seats.

Upper deck row 1 is the bomb.

PhilFree:arrow:

Bearcat
01-15-2010, 04:57 PM

That's where I want to be... I've only sat in the corner/endzone sections in the lower level though, and don't like watching half the game on the JumboTron. I've had plenty of seats within the first ~5 rows of the upper deck between the 40s, and it's the first place I look for tickets.

kregger
01-15-2010, 05:09 PM

That's the main reason I've continued to put up with the crap product on the field. Every time I think this is the last year, I know I'll miss the hell out of my view. I'm in the middle of a section and very rarely have anyone pass through. Endzone, row 1, rules.

Farzin
01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I'd rather spend my money on the border showdown. Hopefully it returns to Arrowhead next season.

Micjones
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Over the years, I've never really found a bad seat at Arrowhead.

Last time I was there we sat in the South endzone.
We were up high, but it was a pretty good view.

Warrior5
01-15-2010, 08:02 PM
I sit in the enzone in section 109, row 14. I think they're great. With the Jumbo Tron's you never miss anything when they are at the opposite end of the field.

Row 6, Section 334. If I could afford it, I'd add two more in the same spot.

Sandyskc
01-15-2010, 09:48 PM
I have tickets in the east end zone row 6 and won't move to the lower level. It is up high enough to see the plays develop and a good view even when the play is at the other end of the field.

BTW, Season Tickets can be paid for in 5 payments this year instead of 4.

ChiefsCountry
01-15-2010, 10:06 PM
I love my upper level seats, I'm row 14 in the NE endzone and I love them. Great view of the game.

01-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Invest in a decent pair of binoculars. You'll need them.There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 340-341 seats. My buddy got them on the $250 package last year and we are in row 14.

01-15-2010, 10:57 PM
you can sit in the very top and see what is going on it's not you are at the big house in michigan the place isn't THAT big.This. I have been in the top row of the stadium even with the endzone and had no complaints at all. There is no bad seat in that stadium.

ArrowheadMagic
01-15-2010, 11:04 PM
My seats didnt go up in price.. one less thing to complain about.

RedandGold
01-16-2010, 08:26 AM
They aren't at all.

I couldn't agree more on this. We came a cross some row 1 upper-level EZ seats for the Oakland game, and in terms of a view, those seats were tough to beat. I've had lower-level EZ seats before, and I preferred the upper-level EZ view by a wide margin.

I wouldn't spend the money on lower-level season tickets unless they were along the sidelines.

Old Dog
01-19-2010, 10:52 AM
What gets me is still the price difference between Red Select and Red View....someone in row 16 is paying twice the amount that someone in row 17 is.

Dartgod
01-19-2010, 10:54 AM
We got our first season renewal invoice in the mail the other day. Into the trash it went.

Old Dog
01-19-2010, 11:01 AM
I still haven't completely decided. I hate to give up the seats where I am (319 in the first row of the "Red View" price range).
I think I'm going to try to find someone that wants to split them and offer them either the first choice or the second-third in a serpentine style draft for who gets which tickets.
I love going, but the 2 1/2hour drive every fricking week gets old.

BigRedChief
01-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I still haven't completely decided. I hate to give up the seats where I am (319 in the first row of the "Red View" price range).
I think I'm going to try to find someone that wants to split them and offer them either the first choice or the second-third in a serpentine style draft for who gets which tickets.
I love going, but the 2 1/2hour drive every fricking week gets old.Upper deck in the corner of the stadium doesn't sound like a very desirable seat location these days to attract someone to share. I can get back my season ticket holder history and place in the upgrade line by just calling. I'm sure I'm not special.

wild1
01-19-2010, 11:09 AM
the $250 seats are going to be up at the point on the upper level. These will be the seats that were empty all season long last year.

There's a huge difference between there and being at the bottom of the upper level.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
the $250 seats are going to be up at the point on the upper level. These will be the seats that were empty all season long last year.

There's a huge difference between there and being at the bottom of the upper level.

the only reason to buy $250 tickets is that you think you can float to better seats to sit in once you're in the door.

CoMoChief
01-19-2010, 11:13 AM
The red select level seats really arent that bad if you can get near the balcony.

OnTheWarpath15
01-19-2010, 11:17 AM
I can get back my season ticket holder history and place in the upgrade line by just calling. I'm sure I'm not special.

They've been begging me to re-instate for two years. Willing to give me better seats and my seniority back.

I'd imagine they are doing this to all ex-STH.

They are THAT desperate.

Old Dog
01-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Upper deck in the corner of the stadium doesn't sound like a very desirable seat location these days to attract someone to share.

I like these better than lower level seats, the view is much better IMO.

I understand that anyone can call right now and get lower level seats, but the dude sitting one row in front of me is paying twice what I am.

MOhillbilly
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
if you get crap seats just move where ever you like on down.

Fat Elvis
01-19-2010, 11:33 AM
I already have my season tickets...lower level recliner seats in my living room; cost: $0.

Al Czervik
01-19-2010, 11:37 AM
We got our first season renewal invoice in the mail the other day. Into the trash it went.

LOL....I am with ya DG...After 20 years...I am done....its OVA

chiefs1okie
01-19-2010, 11:53 AM
if you get crap seats just move where ever you like on down.

Didn't they try to do away with "floating"? Ushers checking tickets and such?