PDA

View Full Version : Poop What was your worst case scenario bowel movement in public?

01-15-2010, 05:42 PM
ROFL

I have had many..the last one I remember was being on a flight to vegas. I always get huge amounts of gas in my intestines from cabin pressure. so, I had to let the plug out or suffer severe stomach pain. so I go in the planes shitter and unleash a mighty thump. the size of the robust turd encircled the entire circumference of the hole. and you know how those flush..they're just like a vacuum cleaner trap door.

So a ring of fecal matter was left around the outer portion of the hole. I prayed hard that some hot looking chick did not want to use the bathroom next. and to my surpise nobody was waiting on line..lol

Ralphy Boy
01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
When I was about 12 I was playing basketball with friends, at a friends house, and it came out of nowhere. I didn't have time to get inside, and barely made it to the bush in between the houses. I shit my pants and all over the side of these peoples house.

Crush
01-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Severe mudbutt during my sophomore year in High School. I have no idea of what I ate or what I did in order to invoke the wrath of God, but it was horrible.

Edit: It began in the middle of first period, which was bad enough. However, it returned with a vengeance at the beginning of fifth period. It was very nasty. The nastiest shit that I have taken.

Buck
01-15-2010, 06:15 PM
I was climbing in Yosemite and I was on the 4 mile trail. I felt my stomach start to ache about a mile up, and by the time I got 3 miles up, and my asscrack was extremely sweaty, there was no chance I was gonna hold it in any longer. Of course theres a thousand people climbing that trail every day, so I had to climb into the brush and I got about 25 feet off a trail and slipped and scraped up my knees pretty good. Also a stump stopped my fall so my back hurt pretty good too. Luckily I did not shit my pants.

So I pull down my pants and completely diarrhea all over the place, and then I had to wipe my ass with dusty toilet paper (that got dirty when I slipped). I climbed my way out of the brush and there was my cousin just laughing at me as pretty hot chicks walked by.

Yeah that was my worse shit attack.

boogblaster
01-15-2010, 06:21 PM
After a all-niter standind in the judges chamber for public nudity I deffed all over his new carpet ....

rtmike
01-15-2010, 06:30 PM
All it takes for me is a latte or some other bowel inducing food. Bending over, sneezing or coughing will promote dire consequences as well. Usually one end or the other.

If I get even a touch of stomach cramp I need to find a porcelain throne ASAP.

Same with urinating. I go through 2-6 pair of underwear a day. That's why I have over 30 pair. It's funny, when I fold the clean the clean ones it's finding a pair w/o a shit stain that's uncommon.

TMI yeah I know. It's just that ya' all's once or twice occurrences...meh.

Buck
01-15-2010, 06:44 PM
All it takes for me is a latte or some other bowel inducing food. Bending over, sneezing or coughing will promote dire consequences as well. Usually one end or the other.

If I get even a touch of stomach cramp I need to find a porcelain throne ASAP.

Same with urinating. I go through 2-6 pair of underwear a day. That's why I have over 30 pair. It's funny, when I fold the clean the clean ones it's finding a pair w/o a shit stain that's uncommon.

TMI yeah I know. It's just that ya' all's once or twice occurrences...meh.

Does it ever suck when you get a shit attack and you have to transfer yourself from the wheelchair to the toilet? Or do can you do that pretty fast?

SDChiefs
01-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I was climbing in Yosemite and I was on the 4 mile trail. I felt my stomach start to ache about a mile up, and by the time I got 3 miles up, and my asscrack was extremely sweaty, there was no chance I was gonna hold it in any longer. Of course theres a thousand people climbing that trail every day, so I had to climb into the brush and I got about 25 feet off a trail and slipped and scraped up my knees pretty good. Also a stump stopped my fall so my back hurt pretty good too. Luckily I did not shit my pants.

So I pull down my pants and completely diarrhea all over the place, and then I had to wipe my ass with dusty toilet paper (that got dirty when I slipped). I climbed my way out of the brush and there was my cousin just laughing at me as pretty hot chicks walked by.

Yeah that was my worse shit attack.

I just got embarassed for you. Tough luck bro.

MichaelH
01-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I was in 11th grade and I had only been dating this girl for a few weeks. We were at her parent's house to watch movies in the basement. I had to go really bad but held it thinking I could make it home. I finally asked if I could use their powder room which was just off the dining room. When I entered, my girlfriend said she's sit in the dining room and wait. I tried so very hard not to let it rip but after holding it back for hours, it just came flying out. First a long, loud and smelly fart followed but a bowl dousing dookie. After about 10 minutes of delaying my embarrassment, I finally opened the door and walked out. To my surprise her mother, father and little sister we there at the table with her. And to make it even worse, the bathroom fan didn't work so anything in the powder room soon spilled out into the dining room. I about died.

JD10367
01-15-2010, 07:09 PM
New York State Fair, summer, 97-99ish. Ate something very very bad. Felt a rumble, headed for the bathroom--and I never use public toilets--and the underwear weren't even halfway down when Vesuvius went off. Had to take them off and throw them out.

rtmike
01-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Does it ever suck when you get a shit attack and you have to transfer yourself from the wheelchair to the toilet? Or do can you do that pretty fast?

Hell yeah it sucks. Shit (literally speaking) gets every where. If you can imagine taking underwear off while sitting down.

What really sucks is when I'm not home. That's why when we go to Seattle for car shows & spend the night I pack clothes like a chick.

But thanks for asking. :BLVD: :moon: Raiduhs

bevischief
01-15-2010, 07:23 PM
touching cotton...

munkey
01-15-2010, 07:44 PM
I was in 11th grade and I had only been dating this girl for a few weeks. We were at her parent's house to watch movies in the basement. I had to go really bad but held it thinking I could make it home. I finally asked if I could use their powder room which was just off the dining room. When I entered, my girlfriend said she's sit in the dining room and wait. I tried so very hard not to let it rip but after holding it back for hours, it just came flying out. First a long, loud and smelly fart followed but a bowl dousing dookie. After about 10 minutes of delaying my embarrassment, I finally opened the door and walked out. To my surprise her mother, father and little sister we there at the table with her. And to make it even worse, the bathroom fan didn't work so anything in the powder room soon spilled out into the dining room. I about died.

ROFLROFL

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2010, 07:59 PM
This one time I forgot my pee bottle and went to this girl's house for dinner and had to poop, well by this time since I had to pee so bad I had a boner so I tried to sit on the toilet but when I started to poo I peed on the floor. So I tried to hover over and ended up getting poo on the back of the toilet.

I was pretty freaking out at this point so thinking fast I jumped in the tub and just let it all come out. I turned on the water to try and get the poo to go down the drain but it wouldn't!!! So I just let the water keep running while I was trying to figure out what to do when there was a knock on the door....OMG she heard the water running. She started to ask what I was doing when I'm guessing the smell hit her. She just yelled out what the fuck is that? What are you doing? Open the door or I'll pick the lock! I tired to keep her out and told her I'd be out in a minute and she doesn't want to come in there, but she ended up picking the lock and walked in on me with my pants still down bent over trying to make shit go down the drain in her tub.