PDA

View Full Version : Football Floyd Reece Shaping Up as the Top Candidate for Seahawks Open GM Position

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2010, 06:52 PM
According to NFL Network. That would be another impressive hire for Seattle. Things are shaping up pretty well it would appear. We'll see what Carroll can do.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I guess Seattle is hoping the cap will never come back.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2010, 07:03 PM
I guess Seattle is hoping the cap will never come back.

I'm sure. Paul Allen doesn't give a shit about money. He's a billionaire fighting cancer, and just wants a title before he checks out. I don't give a fuck about the NBA, and I never thought I'd root for the Trailblazers, but I hope they can pull out a miracle and won a title in the next year or two as well.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-15-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm sure. Paul Allen doesn't give a shit about money. He's a billionaire fighting cancer, and just wants a title before he checks out. I don't give a fuck about the NBA, and I never thought I'd root for the Trailblazers, but I hope they can pull out a miracle and won a title in the next year or two as well.

I was alluding to the fact that Reese is one of the worst cap managers in the history of the NFL.

Anyong Bluth
01-15-2010, 07:43 PM
daughter went to KU & is pretty hot. She had a big crush on me a few years back. He's a really nice guy- almost as nice as Bill Polian.

Anyong Bluth
01-15-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm sure. Paul Allen doesn't give a shit about money. He's a billionaire fighting cancer, and just wants a title before he checks out. I don't give a **** about the NBA, and I never thought I'd root for the Trailblazers, but I hope they can pull out a miracle and won a title in the next year or two as well.

Are you talking about Bob Whittsett?

TEX
01-15-2010, 08:15 PM
I was alluding to the fact that Reese is one of the worst cap managers in the history of the NFL.

He was doing what his boss told him to do. They were "loading" up to win it all under the instruction of Bud Adams. That was the Oilers / Titans way. The team was built to the roof the year the Chiefs won thier last playoff game, which was against the Oilers in '93. After that, that Oilers team was torn apart mostly because of the cap. They did it again as the Titans.