PDA

View Full Version : Misc Hog Farmer, is that you?

Radar Chief
01-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Pig breeder defends Hilton
WENN, January 18, 2010
The woman who sold Paris Hilton her pet piglet has defended the star after animal rights campaigners blasted her for treating animals like "disposable accessories."
The hotel heiress added a miniature pig named Princess Piglette to her menagerie of pets after ordering the Royal Dandie from a breeder in Oregon last year.
Hilton's latest addition angered activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), who branded her a "wretched example" to her young fans for treating her pets as though they're "as disposable as her friends."
But Patty Morrisroe, who sold Hilton the pig, has spoken out in favor of the socialite, insisting she is a responsible pet owner.
She says, "As soon as we took the pig to Paris they bonded. It was an instant thing."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/pig-breeder-defends-hilton-1534041.story?gt1=28135

Bugeater
01-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I am in support of anything that upsets PETA.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Ha Ha ! No. but I'd sure be happy to show her how to do some semen extraction.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-18-2010, 06:49 PM

LMAO You'd even volunteer your own "hog" for that one, eh?

Simply Red
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
I just can't believe she had the guts to take the piglet to get it's teeth bleached.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-18-2010, 07:16 PM
LMAO You'd even volunteer your own "hog" for that one, eh?

Damn straight, when i got through with her she'd think of "pork" in a whole different light

BWillie
01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
I think I'm going to march up to the PETA headquarters and chop down some trees, and then watch them shed tears like little bitches. Which leads me to my next thought, how do they wipe their asses? It's made from dead trees.

Slayer Diablo
01-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Pig breeder defends Hilton
WENN, January 18, 2010
The woman who sold Paris Hilton her pet piglet has defended the star after animal rights campaigners blasted her for treating animals like "disposable accessories."
The hotel heiress added a miniature pig named Princess Piglette to her menagerie of pets after ordering the Royal Dandie from a breeder in Oregon last year.
Hilton's latest addition angered activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), who branded her a "wretched example" to her young fans for treating her pets as though they're "as disposable as her friends."
But Patty Morrisroe, who sold Hilton the pig, has spoken out in favor of the socialite, insisting she is a responsible pet owner.
She says, "As soon as we took the pig to Paris they bonded. It was an instant thing."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/pig-breeder-defends-hilton-1534041.story?gt1=28135

****ing hypocrites. Quit branding your humans! :cuss:

Radar Chief
01-19-2010, 07:45 AM

That’s hawt. /Skank-Hilton

Sofa King
01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
I f-ing hate Paris Hilton... but i f-ing hate PETA more...

long live hunting..

Crush
01-19-2010, 09:05 AM
mmmm Bacon