PDA

View Full Version : Life Country ass White people....

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 06:51 PM
.....Are cool after all..lol.:D.( I`m half white, I can say that shit :D) I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the sticks this weekend , accompanying my brother, who had just purchased a car off of craigslist. We were right on the boarder of Nebraska & Kansas, when the alternator on my brothers suburban goes out. Now, I`ve seen deliverance, and I`ve watched all those Aryan power shows on the history channel...so that's pretty much what I had going through my mind..crazy ass white guys on compounds in the country with a shit load of guns...and,2 blacks guys, out in the sticks...shit I was scared like a Johnson county boy broke down on 30th and Brooklyn..lol.

So my brother and I start to weight our options..do we A. Call someone in KC and have them make the 3 hour trip and bring us an alternator. B. Try to walk into town ( we just passed it about 3 miles back). or C. pay a shit load of money for a roadside assistance.

Well just as we were going over this dalima, a big ass, and I mean big ass white dually with..and I swear to god this is true..with 4 big country feed ass, white boys....and a ****ing confederate flag on the license plate, pulls up behind us. Now I`m a big boy, and so is my brother, so were thinking hopefully our size will intimidate them when we get out, and scare them off... or put on our best "thug from the hood" character and try to scare these boys off.

So we hop out the car, and I have a socket wrench in my pocket, and my brother has a flash light in his...cuz we ain't gonna let these boys drag us down the road with out a fight. But then the craziest thing happens, the driver says .." Ya ll need some help" ..my first thought was **** that, I aint gonna let you trick me....then I hear another say.."Hey yall KU fans?" ( because of the big ass Jayhawk sticker on my brothers suburban rear window"..My brother and I look at each other and say "yeah".

After 20 minutes of talking KU basketball( we all agread that we hate Missouri lol)....we find out that these boys were actually pretty damn cool. They gave us a ride back to town , and we ended up hanging out with them for the next 3 hours until my other brother showed up with a alternator, and tools, they even helped us put the altanator on, in the cold...and stayed until we got the truck started...Gotta say, I had some prejudices about these guys, and they were actually cool as hell. Don't know the point of the story, just thought it was funny and share it with you guys.

KCrockaholic
01-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Too bad they weren't MU fans.

wild1
01-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Well... that's a nice story of racial harmony.

soopamanluva
01-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Good story

Buck
01-21-2010, 07:14 PM
That was pretty stereotypical of you.

Deberg_1990
01-21-2010, 07:15 PM
I wonder if anyone would help a white boy out down on 30th and Brooklyn?

SLAG
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmALA8miQY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmALA8miQY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bugeater
01-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Country folk are some of the best people you'll find as long as you don't fuck with their tractors, their pickups or their corn.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:21 PM

IDK..why dont you take your car down there and see.

soopamanluva
01-21-2010, 07:22 PM

Yea. we have done it before but it was 54th and troost. Dude looked so nervous and out of place.

Gonzo
01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Meh... I'm from the area, bunch of good ol boys down that way. Racism is not a real issue down that way. Sure, you run into the occasional douchebag but they're few and far between anymore.
Beakers are usually too stupid to know what racism is anyway.

;)
Posted via Mobile Device

sportsman1
01-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Country ass white people are usually some of the most generous people you will find (being one myself) lol. Def a mindset. I'm glad to hear you met some fellow Jayhawks. Thats the only color good people will ever see.

TheGuardian
01-21-2010, 07:30 PM
.....Are cool after all..lol.:D.( I`m half white, I can say that shit :D) I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the sticks this weekend , accompanying my brother, who had just purchased a car off of craigslist. We were right on the boarder of Nebraska & Kansas, when the alternator on my brothers suburban goes out. Now, I`ve seen deliverance, and I`ve watched all those Aryan power shows on the history channel...so that's pretty much what I had going through my mind..crazy ass white guys on compounds in the country with a shit load of guns...and,2 blacks guys, out in the sticks...shit I was scared like a Johnson county boy broke down on 30th and Brooklyn..lol.

So my brother and I start to weight our options..do we A. Call someone in KC and have them make the 3 hour trip and bring us an alternator. B. Try to walk into town ( we just passed it about 3 miles back). or C. pay a shit load of money for a roadside assistance.

Well just as we were going over this dalima, a big ass, and I mean big ass white dually with..and I swear to god this is true..with 4 big country feed ass, white boys....and a ****ing confederate flag on the license plate, pulls up behind us. Now I`m a big boy, and so is my brother, so were thinking hopefully our size will intimidate them when we get out, and scare them off... or put on our best "thug from the hood" character and try to scare these boys off.

So we hop out the car, and I have a socket wrench in my pocket, and my brother has a flash light in his...cuz we ain't gonna let these boys drag us down the road with out a fight. But then the craziest thing happens, the driver says .." Ya ll need some help" ..my first thought was **** that, I aint gonna let you trick me....then I hear another say.."Hey yall KU fans?" ( because of the big ass Jayhawk sticker on my brothers suburban rear window"..My brother and I look at each other and say "yeah".

After 20 minutes of talking KU basketball( we all agread that we hate Missouri lol)....we find out that these boys were actually pretty damn cool. They gave us a ride back to town , and we ended up hanging out with them for the next 3 hours until my other brother showed up with a alternator, and tools, they even helped us put the altanator on, in the cold...and stayed until we got the truck started...Gotta say, I had some prejudices about these guys, and they were actually cool as hell. Don't know the point of the story, just thought it was funny and share it with you guys.

Good story bro. We need more stories like this in the world.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Yea. we have done it before but it was 54th and troost. Dude looked so nervous and out of place.

Man.lol..that happens all the time. I stopped a couple of times to help people..and they thought they were going to get robbed lol.

I remember this time way back in the day when I was about 16 or 17 , my mom parked in front of this house right off of 38th and wood in KCK, to pick up my little brother, and this black dude comes out yellin " honkey bitch move your car" and throws a rock at her car...well what he didn't know, was that my moms was also called "moms" by alot of the guys in the neighborhood, because my house was a hang out spot growing up..needless to say, the homies weren't to happy when she pulled up crying, and told us what happened...10 minutes later he had about 15 angry dudes, at his door ready to pop some shit off. He ended up apologizing( almost to the point of embarrassment)..over and over. lol

kstater
01-21-2010, 07:35 PM

We need more stories of prejudice and racial stereotypes?

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:41 PM
We need more stories of prejudice and racial stereotypes?

:spock:...The point of me sharing this experience with you thick skull ..was to.............all hell, you missed the point the first time, why even bother to explain it.

LaChapelle
01-21-2010, 07:43 PM
They probably have country ass black neighbors
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE ROFL

Skip Towne
01-21-2010, 07:45 PM
:spock:...The point of me sharing this experience with you thick skull ..was to.............all hell, you missed the point the first time, why even bother to explain it.

Aren't you glad those guys weren't K-staters?

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Aren't you glad those guys weren't K-staters?

BOY..................lol.ROFL

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:52 PM
They probably have country ass black neighbors
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE ROFL

ROFL......

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 07:53 PM
.....Are cool after all..lol.:D.( I`m half white, I can say that shit :D) I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the sticks this weekend , accompanying my brother, who had just purchased a car off of craigslist.

You gotta be real careful with that. Lots of crazy people advertise on Craigslist.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Most of us White Ass Country boys are not out to drag your ass behind the Super Duty. :D Good story.......

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 07:57 PM

I agree.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:58 PM
You gotta be real careful with that. Lots of crazy people advertise on Craigslist.

Yeah I know....but the mossberg pistol grip pump action shotgun , that he owns, and usually has in the back of his suburban, would of stopped all that foolishness..

except for the fact , that he forgot to bring it..so we would of been fucked anyways. lol

dtebbe
01-21-2010, 07:58 PM
This from the guy that sent me this little jewel:

"RACIST BITCH, I GOT YOUR BANANNA"

ROFL

DT

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 07:59 PM

ROFL

DT

Yup..and I will send it to you again ,if need be.

Simply Red
01-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey dotte fan,

Do you know where I can get some good sherm?

Bwana
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM

ROFL

DT

ROFL

WTF?

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah I know....but the mossberg pistol grip pump action shotgun , that he owns, and usually has in the back of his suburban, would of stopped all that foolishness..

except for the fact , that he forgot to bring it..so we would of been ****ed anyways. lol

Bad things sometimes happen to good people. You have to be careful.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Most of us White Ass Country boys are not out to drag your ass behind the Super Duty. :D Good story.......

I agree sir, and I`ve learned my lesson about assuming things about people. This wasnt the first time that I had something like this happen..Just like most of us Hip Hop ass black boys , don't want to rob you. ..I now know that most Country white guys..don't want to lynch me...Now lets have a beer damn it and watch a western..(thumbs up)

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Hey dotte fan,

Do you know where I can get some good sherm?

wow..you smoke that "butt naked" that "dip' that "water"..that shit is horrible...you know they cut that shit with brake fluid lol..no wonder you nutts.ROFL

Bugeater
01-21-2010, 08:04 PM

ROFL

DT
Yeah, because there was hardly anything racist about that avatar. :rolleyes:

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:06 PM

:clap:...that aviator set white people back 30 years...ROFLROFL

Simply Red
01-21-2010, 08:06 PM
wow..you smoke that "butt naked" that "dip' that "water"..that shit is horrible...you know they cut that shit with brake fluid lol..no wonder you nutts.ROFL

Yes, I can honestly say I've indulged 'butt naked' and probably (at least once) w/ a simultaneous boner. ... and that's okay.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Now lets have a beer damn it and watch a western..(thumbs up)

:thumb:

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM

So....

Can you still get us some?

http://www.iaza.com/work/100122C/chris_farley11966599693061732790-iaza.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2010, 08:11 PM

Hey, education is good no matter where it comes from. We just do what we see others do while we're growing up. A lot of people don't have very much real life experience with other cultures. A lot of people around here, myself included, could use more. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully we'll all get there before it's all said and done.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I agree sir, and I`ve learned my lesson about assuming things about people. This wasnt the first time that I had something like this happen..Just like most of us Hip Hop ass black boys , don't want to rob you. ..I now know that most Country white guys..don't want to lynch me...Now lets have a beer damn it and watch a western..(thumbs up)

ROFL Coo. We'll pop in "Friday" right after. :D

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Yes, I can honestly say I've indulged 'butt naked' and probably (at least once) w/ a simultaneous boner. ... and that's okay.

wow..lol...That shit smells horrible. I had friends that ended up being "wet heads'..smoked 10 double dips a day..fuckin zombies lol..

My homie got wet one time, and was walking up the street with nothing on but ONE sock...one freakin sock...lol. The next day, we were out side , and the police were arresting these two chicks who were fighting..so while the cops are occupied with the girls ....this fool, high off of wet, jumps up on the squad car , pulls down his pants and takes a shit on the car..needless to say the police gave him a historic beat down..now I don't condone police brutality..but I gotta say...if I was a cop..I would of beat his ass tell the white meat showed..ROFL

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:14 PM
ROFL Coo. We'll pop in "Friday" right after. :D

SMOoooooooKEY...lol...

dtebbe
01-21-2010, 08:16 PM

You see, that's the exact problem with this country. That avatar was a satirical poke at a news story that was going on at that time (a guy on the north side of ATL was selling those T-Shirts). But because (everyone assumes) I'm a white dude, I can't dare poke fun of anything to do with black folks. Yet it's perfectly OK for a (everyone assumes) black dude to stereotype a truckload of white dudes. That's wrong. My avatar was funny as hell.. unless you take yourself a little too serious or ride with a concrete-block sized chip on your shoulder.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yL3mTBe-E-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yL3mTBe-E-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DT

ThaVirus
01-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm half white as well and spent some time a few years ago visiting my mom in BFE parts of Ohio. This girl I know asked me to come out to a party they were throwing (in a barn) in a town of no more than a few hundred. I was hanging out at the gas station with my white friend, his white girlfriend, and my black/white sister. A group of young kids (probably 16) rolled up and were kind of eyeing us but I just figured they were curious who we were. So I walk into the gas station and use the bathroom, when I come out I hear almost like a whisper say "Nigger, you stupid f uckin nigger". Now I thought it was my little sister, because she would always do stupid shit like that when we were around nothing but white people. But I looked into the car and my friend and sister both had super shocked looks on their faces. Then I hear it again, a little louder and look off into the distance (about 200 yards) and see two kids jumping up and down yelling. My friend hopped out of the car to chase them and they took off faster than I could imagine.

A little later my girl friend showed up, along with 3 of my black friends from another city. We proceeded to the party and had a pretty good time. I didn't do a whole lot of talking to the guys, but the girls LOVED us.

Anyway, not really sure why I told you that, just thought it was an interesting story. I was 17 then, and haven't encountered any blatant racism like that since...

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/GillBates/pie3.jpg

This one time, on Craigslist...

Simply Red
01-21-2010, 08:24 PM
wow..lol...That shit smells horrible. I had friends that ended up being "wet heads'..smoked 10 double dips a day..****in zombies lol..

My homie got wet one time, and was walking up the street with nothing on but ONE sock...one freakin sock...lol. The next day, we were out side , and the police were arresting these two chicks who were fighting..so while the cops are occupied with the girls ....this fool, high off of wet, jumps up on the squad car , pulls down his pants and takes a shit on the car..needless to say the police gave him a historic beat down..now I don't condone police brutality..but I gotta say...if I was a cop..I would of beat his ass tell the white meat showed..ROFL

Yeah, I'm not wild about blacks, except for the people.

Simply Red
01-21-2010, 08:26 PM
http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/GillBates/pie3.jpg

This one time, on Craigslist...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/dasimbaking21/Gifs/ChipperJones.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-21-2010, 08:32 PM
I like Black people , especially Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson. They were major contributors in kicking Denvers Ass !

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:32 PM
You see, that's the exact problem with this country. That avatar was a satirical poke at a news story that was going on at that time (a guy on the north side of ATL was selling those T-Shirts). But because (everyone assumes) I'm a white dude, I can't dare poke fun of anything to do with black folks. Yet it's perfectly OK for a (everyone assumes) black dude to stereotype a truckload of white dudes. That's wrong. My avatar was funny as hell.. unless you take yourself a little too serious or ride with a concrete-block sized chip on your shoulder.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yL3mTBe-E-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yL3mTBe-E-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DT

This is the problem. You assume that I didn't know about this story..in fact I knew right away when I saw your aviator where that pic had come from. If you put that pic out ,and did not expect, look for, or hope for, a strong negative reaction , knowing , the history of racist cartoons depicting black men as monkeys..then your either the dumbest person in the world, or you just lying.

You wanted a reaction , and I was dumb enough to give you one, so that you can then turn around a make a stupid statement like the one above...

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I'm not wild about blacks, except for the people.

Damn it ..I`m confused now..I don't know how I should react to that statement..lol..ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2010, 08:39 PM
What's funny to me, is I've been in a similar situation and thought the same shit. I just had no idea it was the same on the other side of the fence. I just assumed I was a filthy racist. :)

Mr. Plow
01-21-2010, 08:39 PM
That was pretty stereotypical of you.

Exactly what I thought.

It's nice to know people immediately see the worst of everyone rather than the best.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 08:44 PM
What's funny to me, is I've been in a similar situation and thought the same shit. I just had no idea it was the same on the other side of the fence. I just assumed I was a filthy racist. :)

You know how some white guys might see a young black man with corn rows, saggin jeans, a white tee...driving a caprice classic as scary...well when we see a white guy, in farm clothes in a pick up..we think the same thing lol..or any white guy in a trench coat.lol..

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/dasimbaking21/Gifs/ChipperJones.gif

Meh.

I thought it was funny.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 08:47 PM
well when we see a white guy, in farm clothes in a pick up..we think the same thing lol..or any white guy in a trench coat.lol..

I feel ya.

boogblaster
01-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey Im country and white been all over, take them ole-country boys anytime ...

Bugeater
01-21-2010, 08:56 PM

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yL3mTBe-E-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

DT
I honestly don't give a flying fuck what the story behind it was, it wasn't funny.

ziggysocki
01-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey, I am a country ass white boy, and I broke down once somewhere between st. Joe and Des Moines. Hell I was worried the good ole boys that stopped to help might deliverance my ass. Same story... good guys, just a little, um, hygienically challenged and missing a good number of teeth. Helped fix my car up, bought me a beer while I waited and sent me on my way.

dtebbe
01-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Exactly what I thought.

It's nice to know people immediately see the worst of everyone rather than the best.

I can see why he (or anyone in either side of that situation) would feel that way though.. some scary shit happens in this country.

DT

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Stereotypes are okay, if you keep them in their proper context..meaning a joke, then you can laugh and have fun with them,as long as you understand that they are just stereotypes , and not a way to view an entire group of people..but when you start taking them as truths, and viewing an entire culture, society, or race by these stereotypes, then that's where you run into problems.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Sometimes our neighbors come in all special shapes and sizes. Sure. I like the way you say wimpy!

http://pbskids.org/rogers/

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 09:05 PM
I can see why he (or anyone in either side of that situation) would feel that way though.. some scary shit happens in this country.

DT

If I would of broke down in a hood in KCMO, I would of felt the same way..but that's mostly because I have KS tags..and that alone, can get you in trouble on that side of the water.

stevieray
01-21-2010, 09:14 PM
you mean all hicks aren't redencks and all inner city folk aren't thugs?

get out of here..

cdcox
01-21-2010, 09:17 PM
A story from the other side...

Back in the early '80s I was visiting a friend in St. Louis and we got together with a couple of friends of his. We were all under 21 and decided to make a beer run to East St. Louis, where one of the guys had bought beer before. Rough neighborhood but we were going to go in grab the beer and get out. So we bought the beer, no problem. It's cold as hell outside, and when we get back in the car (Dodge Dart Swinger)... it won't start.

So we start trying to figure out the address so we can call a tow truck to come help us. While we are searching for a street sign, we see a couple of black guys trying to jump start a car, and we decide to take a chance. We ask them for help and one guy responds "Man, you are in the wrong part of town. I don't even come down here. The only reason I came here was to help my dumb ass brother." He ended up giving us a jump start and we went home and drank our beer.

The lesson is: Good people are good people, regardless of color. Bad people are bad people, regardless of color.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-21-2010, 09:23 PM
You know how some white guys might see a young black man with corn rows, saggin jeans, a white tee...driving a caprice classic as scary...well when we see a white guy, in farm clothes in a pick up..we think the same thing lol..or any white guy in a trench coat.lol..

I wear atrench coat often , but its bacause I live in Texas and in Texas you have special privelidges.:D

Rain Man
01-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I'll truly believe in all of humanity on the day that my car breaks down and a supermodel stops to offer me some help.

Dottefan
01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
A story from the other side...

Back in the early '80s I was visiting a friend in St. Louis and we got together with a couple of friends of his. We were all under 21 and decided to make a beer run to East St. Louis, where one of the guys had bought beer before. Rough neighborhood but we were going to go in grab the beer and get out. So we bought the beer, no problem. It's cold as hell outside, and when we get back in the car (Dodge Dart Swinger)... it won't start.

So we start trying to figure out the address so we can call a tow truck to come help us. While we are searching for a street sign, we see a couple of black guys trying to jump start a car, and we decide to take a chance. We ask them for help and one guy responds "Man, you are in the wrong part of town. I don't even come down here. The only reason I came here was to help my dumb ass brother." He ended up giving us a jump start and we went home and drank our beer.

The lesson is: Good people are good people, regardless of color. Bad people are DENVER DONKEY FANS..

FIXED************

Fish
01-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Sometimes our neighbors come in all special shapes and sizes. Sure. I like the way you say wimpy!

http://pbskids.org/rogers/

That thread title was like a Batlight for you wasn't it? I bet you were awfully disappointed when you clicked the thread and found it wasn't actually a bash on white folks.

BWillie
01-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Stereotypes are okay, if you keep them in their proper context..meaning a joke, then you can laugh and have fun with them,as long as you understand that they are just stereotypes , and not a way to view an entire group of people..but when you start taking them as truths, and viewing an entire culture, society, or race by these stereotypes, then that's where you run into problems.

Couldn't have said it better.

badgirl
01-22-2010, 03:14 AM
i went into a BP convient store to get some antifreeze about 3am and the woman behind the counter and the 3 inside the store starts asking me questions about my jeep and the reason I was needing antifreeze, one guys starts telling me about how the thermostat works, it was freaky. I felt like I was between a Quintin Tarintino movie (spelled wrong I am sure) and a Texas Chainsaw massacre and deliverance. It was like they were all taking turns asking questions . It was strange....thought me and my jeep may end up in a barn and no one ever hear from me again.....:eek:

kcfanXIII
01-22-2010, 03:45 AM
and a ****ing confederate flag on the license plate

heritage not hate

cookster50
01-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Country folk are some of the best people you'll find as long as you don't **** with their tractors, their pickups or their <b>cows</b>.
FYP

KC Jones
01-22-2010, 07:17 AM
heritage not hate

Nebraska Kansas border region... not seeing the confederate heritage.

-King-
01-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Did you teach them how to high five and how to dance?
Posted via Mobile Device

kcfanXIII
01-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Nebraska Kansas border region... not seeing the confederate heritage.

this whole region was full of southern sympathizers. just cause the lines on the map said it was union, didn't mean that's where the hearts of the people were at.

Old Dog
01-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Are they signing to play in the new basketball league?

BigRedChief
01-22-2010, 07:56 AM
We need more stories of prejudice and racial stereotypes?I saw a black person for the first time in my life when I was 5 years old riding on a bus. I yeled out to my mom...look..look Mom a chocolate lady. Mom is horrified, apoligizes. The "chocoalate lady" says..ahhh honey I've been called worse. I ended up being buddy's with her and sit by her the rest of the trip talking. true story.

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 07:57 AM

Wow you mean all "white" country folk that drive big trucks aren't racist pieces of trash?

kepp
01-22-2010, 08:17 AM
That's a nice story, but I already knew ku basketball crossed racial/stereotypical lines when I read about Aldrich and Collins being boyfriend & girlfriend.

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 08:40 AM
.....( I`m half white,from the waist down, I can say that shit :D)

fyp.

thawk
01-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Now if we can help you with your problem against all conservatives. Really man I am one but I would have treated you the same way and I am glad you put this story up because it is real life. We all have assumptions about other people that are usually wrong. I will show this story to my 12 year old daughter, use it as a life lesson. Thank you for telling a good story with a good ending and remember not all of us conservatives are bad people either. You are usually what life makes you and what youlearn along the way. Also all groups have a few @$$holes in them.

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 08:56 AM
They should have kicked your ass
:D

Demonpenz
01-22-2010, 08:56 AM
If I was a redneck I would want to get Black People headed home as fast as I could too

Sofa King
01-22-2010, 09:00 AM

http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/thats_racist_animated_11197.gif

-King-
01-22-2010, 09:44 AM
I saw a black person for the first time in my life when I was 5 years old riding on a bus. I yeled out to my mom...look..look Mom a chocolate lady. Mom is horrified, apoligizes. The "chocoalate lady" says..ahhh honey I've been called worse. I ended up being buddy's with her and sit by her the rest of the trip talking. true story.

damn really? Where the fuck did you live?
Posted via Mobile Device

Inspector
01-22-2010, 09:57 AM
We avoid seeing skin color any more than we see eye color or hair color. It's all the same to us.

I woke up the other day with what I believe was a black kid laying next to me. No problem though, he's my grandson.

bevischief
01-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Nice story, good to see people getting along from different back grounds getting along. We need more of these stories.

The Mad Crapper
01-22-2010, 10:41 AM
That thread title was like a Batlight for you wasn't it? I bet you were awfully disappointed when you clicked the thread and found it wasn't actually a bash on white folks.

Not nearly as dissapointed as you are that I'm not the monster you want me to be.

MichaelH
01-22-2010, 11:00 AM
I`m half white

which half?

Fish
01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Not nearly as dissapointed as you are that I'm not the monster you want me to be.

Thanks for admitting your disappointment at least.

And I would prefer that you are not a monster at all. I find your racism quite unnecessary. I have no need for want in that regard. D.C. would be a better place without it. You've attempted restraint before, what happened to that? You were more than tolerable during that time. Why is it that you fell back into your bannable ways? Having to crawl back to the forum under a new alias surely must tell you something about yourself....

The Mad Crapper
01-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for admitting your disappointment at least.

And I would prefer that you are not a monster at all. I find your racism quite unnecessary. I have no need for want in that regard. D.C. would be a better place without it. You've attempted restraint before, what happened to that? You were more than tolerable during that time. Why is it that you fell back into your bannable ways? Having to crawl back to the forum under a new alias surely must tell you something about yourself....

I'm not admitting anything, jackass.

But if you want to start a thread in DC about this, I'd be more than happy to rip you a new asshole, but let's not derail this thread because you don't have a sense of humor, or much of a sense in general.

Dottefan
01-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Now if we can help you with your problem against all conservatives. Really man I am one but I would have treated you the same way and I am glad you put this story up because it is real life. We all have assumptions about other people that are usually wrong. I will show this story to my 12 year old daughter, use it as a life lesson. Thank you for telling a good story with a good ending and remember not all of us conservatives are bad people either. You are usually what life makes you and what youlearn along the way. Also all groups have a few @$$holes in them.

I`m sorry man... but I have my limits lol.. I do have a friend that is a concervative , and a MU fan..so I`m taking baby steps.lol I know not all concervatives are bad people...they can be fixed lol.jk.

Rausch
01-22-2010, 03:41 PM
I`m sorry man... but I have my limits lol.. I do have a friend that is a concervative , and a MU fan..so I`m taking baby steps.lol I know not all concervatives are bad people...they can be fixed lol.jk.

I'm just fuggen shocked to know that all it takes is a truck and a flag with a cross on it to intimidate a large black man that could clearly kick my ass.

Perhaps we've done figured out the whole rebel flag + small white guy with big truck fetish thing...

gblowfish
01-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote: "After 20 minutes of talking KU basketball( we all agread that we hate Missouri lol)....we find out that these boys were actually pretty damn cool."

Its a good thing me and my Mizzou homies didn't find you.
We'd taken you out into a field ditch and shot you.

Fish
01-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm not admitting anything, jackass.

But if you want to start a thread in DC about this, I'd be more than happy to rip you a new asshole, but let's not derail this thread because you don't have a sense of humor, or much of a sense in general.

No I'm not going to start a thread in DC about it. I don't care that much. And please stay away from my asshole, thanks.

Just trying to offer you suggestions on how to avoid another future banning. You haven't seemed to figure it out on your own.

Skip Towne
01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote: "After 20 minutes of talking KU basketball( we all agread that we hate Missouri lol)....we find out that these boys were actually pretty damn cool."

Slavers!

StcChief
01-22-2010, 04:05 PM
and don't try to "dance" with their girls :)

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 04:19 PM
...tell our grandchildren how we burned lawrence to the ground........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LaemJkURs

Stewie
01-22-2010, 04:47 PM
...tell our grandchildren how we burned lawrence to the ground........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LaemJkURs

And killed fathers of loving sons. It was righteous.

Deberg_1990
01-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Nice story, good to see people getting along from different back grounds getting along. We need more of these stories.

Jessie and Al do not approve this thread. :)

BigRedChief
01-22-2010, 06:11 PM
damn really? Where the **** did you live?
Posted via Mobile DeviceSpringfield, Missouri. But at that point really in Rogersville, Mo. a little town outside of Springffield.

Dottefan
01-22-2010, 08:21 PM

Hey its cool...I ve done my fare share of harrasing some river rats(missouri people)..But hey, that goes both ways,in my neighborhood growing up in KCK, missouri tags automatically meant that you were a target...it wasn't unusual for cars to get shot at just because they had Missouri tags...so its cool..

Kyle DeLexus
01-22-2010, 08:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Drapeau_de_South_Park.png

thawk
01-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Well with that sense of hummor now you have another conservative friend, and I am even a K. U. Fan. Here is to you and me agreeing to disagree politically but still like each other. Besides, haveing an open mind like you do is the fasted way out of the prison of liberalism. lmao Really though it takes all kinds and it was great hearing your story. Dont let anyone change what you really believe in, even me. I am guessing your prospective on life is much different because of geography.

Goldmember
01-23-2010, 11:43 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmALA8miQY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmALA8miQY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn you! I've had that sappy song in my head since yesterday! LMAO

Valiant
01-23-2010, 02:04 PM

Lol, you do know the rebel flag is not about racism right?? Well there are some that use it as that, but imo it is not the norm..

Grats on finding helpful people in general..

Mr. Flopnuts
01-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Hopefully someone somewhere will post a similar story from the other side of the fence.

kcfanXIII
01-23-2010, 03:12 PM
And killed fathers of loving sons, who had killed fathers of loving sons. It was righteous.

fyp

Blindside58
01-23-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec

The title of this thread keeps reminding me of this video! make sure to watch it a 2nd time and listen to the reporters voice at the beginning after you know what happens.

Dottefan
01-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Well with that sense of hummor now you have another conservative friend, and I am even a K. U. Fan. Here is to you and me agreeing to disagree politically but still like each other. Besides, haveing an open mind like you do is the fasted way out of the prison of liberalism. lmao Really though it takes all kinds and it was great hearing your story. Dont let anyone change what you really believe in, even me. I am guessing your prospective on life is much different because of geography.

No not really, I`m a pretty well rounded individual. I grew up in the hood but was exposed to allot because my father was a musician and ex hippie..so my view on things is always looked at from the bigger picture. I traveled to New York allot when I was younger, and my black side of my family has money...allot of money lol.So when I would go out to Ohio, or NY or DC to visit family, I was always aware of other things outside of my neighborhood.I was always aware of how it was on the other side of the tracks.

I also though, had to experience allot of things that most teenagers outside of my neighborhood don't see...saw allot of death and violence..watched 2 of my friends die right in front of me..one got shot in the head, the other got hit with a AK in the back..saw allot of crazy shit..6 of my friends from my neighborhood( 3 block area), were dead before I hit 18..but I also saw allot of love, allot of caring , and some of the best people in the world in my hood..so when it was bad..it was really bad..but there is also allot of good..and I wouldn't trade growing up where I did for anything, it taught me allot about life ,and made me a pretty strong person.

SAUTO
01-23-2010, 06:02 PM

good post and all true
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
01-23-2010, 06:13 PM
No not really, I`m a pretty well rounded individual. I grew up in the hood but was exposed to allot because my father was a musician and ex hippie..so my view on things is always looked at from the bigger picture. I traveled to New York allot when I was younger, and my black side of my family has money...allot of money lol.So when I would go out to Ohio, or NY or DC to visit family, I was always aware of other things outside of my neighborhood.I was always aware of how it was on the other side of the tracks.

I also though, had to experience allot of things that most teenagers outside of my neighborhood don't see...saw allot of death and violence..watched 2 of my friends die right in front of me..one got shot in the head, the other got hit with a AK in the back..saw allot of crazy shit..6 of my friends from my neighborhood( 3 block area), were dead before I hit 18..but I also saw allot of love, allot of caring , and some of the best people in the world in my hood..so when it was bad..it was really bad..but there is also allot of good..and I wouldn't trade growing up where I did for anything, it taught me allot about life ,and made me a pretty strong person.

i feel you on this about the neighborhood. wouldnt trade growing up there for anything
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
01-23-2010, 07:29 PM

Blazing Saddles?

The Mad Crapper
01-23-2010, 08:38 PM
No I'm not going to start a thread in DC about it. I don't care that much. And please stay away from my asshole, thanks.

Just trying to offer you suggestions on how to avoid another future banning. You haven't seemed to figure it out on your own.

I'm going to give you some free medical advice--- Pull the stick out of your ass.

Dottefan
01-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Blazing Saddles?

ROFL....One of my favorite movies of all time.