PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Your thoughts on.......

Chiefshrink
01-24-2010, 11:32 PM
going after Vince Wilfork in FA. 6 or 7yrs in the league, Crennel knows him and he may as well since Pioli is pretty much putting together the Kansas City Patriots:thumb: I've always liked Wilfork's play.

Pushead2
01-24-2010, 11:34 PM
sure why not, no answer is good enough here...

DaneMcCloud
01-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Hey dumbfuck, there WILL be no free agency as we know it this year.

Wilfork won't be available.

PAY ATTENTION.

BryanBusby
01-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Doesn't matter, Belichick isn't a dumbass. Wilfork is gonna get franchised.

Pioli should photoshop pictures of Ryan Pickett wearing a Vikings hat while kicking unicorns in hopes Green Bay lets him go.

CoMoChief
01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Doesn't matter, Belichick isn't a dumbass. Wilfork is gonna get franchised.

Pioli should photoshop pictures of Ryan Pickett wearing a Vikings hat while kicking unicorns in hopes Green Bay lets him go.

Ryan Pickett sucks.

-King-
01-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Hey dumbfuck, there WILL be no free agency as we know it this year.

PAY ATTENTION.

...and people wonder why some think of you as an asshole.

Saccopoo
01-25-2010, 02:17 AM

Regardless, Dane is correct. It's a stupid question that deserved a blunt, traumatic answer to the head.

And NE has already implied that they will tag him if a deal isn't worked out. Same thing with Hampton at Pittsburgh.

The free agent pool is going to be non-existent this year and the Chiefs front office is really going to have to hit the proverbial nail on the head in this draft and also look at straight up trades (player for player or player for picks).

And people bust my hump for suggesting Dorsey and /or Hali for such a trade when that's all the Chiefs have to work with talent wise in getting such a deal done.

Fucking bunch of idealists.

salame
01-25-2010, 03:06 AM
http://www.thesunblog.com/sports/WilforkNose.jpg

HMc
01-25-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm sure he'd be available at a price.

kcfanXIII
01-25-2010, 03:31 AM
I'm sure he'd be available at a price.

ya, what ever the average of the top 5 nose tackles in the league, plus a 1st and a 3rd in compensation.

Hootie
01-25-2010, 04:38 AM
Hey dumb****, there WILL be no free agency as we know it this year.

PAY ATTENTION.

see?

While I agree Wilfork will not be available, and there is no way New England doesn't retain him with one of their tags...

do you really have to start the thread by calling him a dumbfuck?

Really?

And you drafturbators wonder why every thread you post in turns into a flame war.

JD10367
01-25-2010, 07:39 AM
They'll tag him. But I might be the only Patriots fan who says, go ahead, take him. He's overrated. He's expensive. And, frankly, I'm not sure he's got the right attitude. (After the playoff game, he was vocal about the booing, and basically implied the fans should be nicer because of what the team did in the past.)

RustShack
01-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Jesus why do dumbasses always think teams are dumb enough to let their good young players go. Lets just sign Payton Manning while we are at it too.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 07:59 AM
Jesus why do dumbasses always think teams are dumb enough to let their good young players go.Maybe they watched the Chiefs let Jared go and they think its SOP?

Ralphy Boy
01-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Jesus why do dumbasses always think GOOD teams are dumb enough to let their good young players go. Lets just sign Payton Manning while we are at it too.

FYP

Maybe they watched the Chiefs let Jared go and they think its SOP?

See if he'd have said "good teams" in the first place, you wouldn't have posted this.

Ralphy Boy
01-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Ryan Pickett sucks.

He's a hell of a lot better than Edwards.

Fat Elvis
01-25-2010, 08:50 AM
You know, if the Chiefs played their cards right, they might end up with the first 43 picks of the draft; we could then trade down, maybe pick up 7-8 pro-bowl players in the skill positions....

Molitoth
01-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Jesus why do dumbasses always think teams are dumb enough to let their good young players go. Lets just sign Payton Manning while we are at it too.

Jared Allen?

Crush
01-25-2010, 08:57 AM
You know, if the Chiefs played their cards right, they might end up with the first 43 picks of the draft; we could then trade down, maybe pick up 7-8 pro-bowl players in the skill positions....

It is crazy enough that it just might work.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:11 AM

Regardless, Dane is correct. It's a stupid question that deserved a blunt, traumatic answer to the head.

And NE has already implied that they will tag him if a deal isn't worked out. Same thing with Hampton at Pittsburgh.

The free agent pool is going to be non-existent this year and the Chiefs front office is really going to have to hit the proverbial nail on the head in this draft and also look at straight up trades (player for player or player for picks).

And people bust my hump for suggesting Dorsey and /or Hali for such a trade when that's all the Chiefs have to work with talent wise in getting such a deal done.

Fucking bunch of idealists.

see?

While I agree Wilfork will not be available, and there is no way New England doesn't retain him with one of their tags...

do you really have to start the thread by calling him a dumbfuck?

Really?

And you drafturbators wonder why every thread you post in turns into a flame war.

I'm with Saccopoo on this one.

We've only been talking about this for months, yet people continue to ignore the fact that we're 5 weeks from an uncapped season. FA as we know it WILL NOT EXIST.

So when someone says something like this, sorry, but you deserve to be called a dumbfuck.

Simply Red
01-25-2010, 09:27 AM
see?

do you really have to start the thread by calling him a dumb****?

Really?

Congratulations on your new gay name.

Chiefshrink
01-25-2010, 10:20 AM

PAY ATTENTION.

You're right Dane:shrug: I should have read up on the parameters around this "uncapped year". Pardon me for just reading a thread a few weeks ago on those players that were UFAs and RFAs and who might be able to help our beloved Chiefs and not realizing the full picture first.

However guys like you, "Douche Bag Dane", "Menstruation Mecca" and "The Sour Milk Man" need to do me and the rest of us here on this board a favor in the future.

Will you change your "tampons" on a more regular basis please?

Can ya do that for the rest of us "dumbsh**ts"?? :rolleyes: I think that might help alleviate some of your "crankiness" and might allow for a little more grace to the rest of us, NOT BLEEDING ON US AS MUCH, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN:clap: I know it is asking alot and I doubt that it will happen. But just a thought:shrug::rolleyes:

And I will do you guys a favor and try to be more fervent in educating myself on the finer points of FA or the lack thereof in an uncapped year:shrug:

DEAL????

Cannibal
01-25-2010, 10:41 AM
You're right Dane:shrug: I should have read up on the parameters around this "uncapped year". Pardon me for just reading a thread a few weeks ago on those players that were UFAs and RFAs and who might be able to help our beloved Chiefs and not realizing the full picture first.

However guys like you, "Douche Bag Dane", "Menstruation Mecca" and "The Sour Milk Man" need do me and the rest of us here on this board a favor in the future.

Can ya do that for the rest of us "dumbsh**ts"?? :rolleyes: I think that might help alleviate some of your "crankiness" and might allow for a little more grace to the rest of us, NOT BLEEDING ON US AS MUCH, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN:clap: I know it is asking alot and I doubt that it will happen. But just a thought:shrug::rolleyes:

And I will do you guys a favor and try to be more fervent in educating myself on the finer points of FA or the lack thereof in an uncapped year:shrug:

DEAL????

Douche. General Patton hates you.

Chiefshrink
01-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Douche. General Patton hates you.

Go back to your hole:rolleyes:

BossChief
01-25-2010, 11:54 AM
I wouldnt be surprised one bit to see us trade for Wilfork or Logan Mankins.

Free agency is dead, but NE was built on trades as much as FA.

Toad
01-25-2010, 09:19 PM
FA may not exist as we know it, but trades may go to "a ho notha level".

I could see NE taking a 2nd for Wilfork with Brace behind him or GB take a 3rd for Picket with Raji behind him. Although I don't think I would spend that on either - just sayin.

RustShack
01-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Jared Allen?

He was traded, not let go through free agency.

Wilson8
01-26-2010, 03:18 AM
It could happen that Kansas City will sign a good free agent NT for 2010 but the odds are against it.

Teams that have FA NTs are indicating that they will make every effort to retain those players. The Steelers have Hampton. The 49ers have Franklin. The Patriots have Wilfork. The Packers have Pickett. All of them run a defense that makes the NT very important so they do not want to give up on a space filling run stopper in the middle. This year NFL teams have one franchise tag that they can use and two transition tags. The franchise tag will probably cost a team between 6 to 7 million in salary for a DT this year. Kansas City probably would not want to give up the draft picks it would take to get a franchised player. A team using the transition tag can match the offer and keep the player. These teams are also trying to workout regular contracts with these players.

If one of these players actually becomes a free agent then Kansas City would probably be competing with several NFL teams for that player. Past history of Pioli and Hunt does not support that they would get into a large money contract bidding war for a free agent.

A trade might happen but that probaly involves giving up good draft picks and KC cannot afford to do too much of that.

Probably the best bet right now is that KC will use one of their draft picks and select someone that will share time with Ron Edwards.

keg in kc
01-26-2010, 03:39 AM
If it was possible, it would be incredibly expensive, and free agent tackles are always an enormous risk. I don't know if it would be worth it.

Wilson8
01-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Another possibility is a player like Jamal Williams for the San Diego Chargers might become available if the Chargers draft a big NT early. Williams is scheuled to make $5 million this next year and was injured this last season. That might be reason enough for Smith to decide to move on without him.

Wilson8
01-26-2010, 04:16 AM
I really think the best thing for the Chiefs to do is to draft the NT that they need this year. Ron Edwards cannot do it by himself. Gales and Lokey are too small at this point. Getting a nose tackle from other teams will take draft picks and cash for the contract. Then you have to worry about injury and motivation for a player that has been in the league for several years and playing for a team that will still be going through growing pains.

I'd like to see Terrence Cody or Dan Williams falls into the 2nd round or Torell Troup or Jay Ross fall into the 5th round for KC to select.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 05:32 AM

PAY ATTENTION.

you're a f***ing asshole

crazycoffey
01-26-2010, 05:38 AM
Maybe they watched the Chiefs let Jared go and they think its SOP?

Love the Jefferson Quote, BTW

Marcellus
01-26-2010, 07:24 AM
It could happen that Kansas City will sign a good free agent NT for 2010 but the odds are against it.

Teams that have FA NTs are indicating that they will make every effort to retain those players. The Steelers have Hampton. The 49ers have Franklin. The Patriots have Wilfork. The Packers have Pickett. All of them run a defense that makes the NT very important so they do not want to give up on a space filling run stopper in the middle. This year NFL teams have one franchise tag that they can use and two transition tags. The franchise tag will probably cost a team between 6 to 7 million in salary for a DT this year. Kansas City probably would not want to give up the draft picks it would take to get a franchised player. A team using the transition tag can match the offer and keep the player. These teams are also trying to workout regular contracts with these players.

If one of these players actually becomes a free agent then Kansas City would probably be competing with several NFL teams for that player. Past history of Pioli and Hunt does not support that they would get into a large money contract bidding war for a free agent.

A trade might happen but that probaly involves giving up good draft picks and KC cannot afford to do too much of that.

Probably the best bet right now is that KC will use one of their draft picks and select someone that will share time with Ron Edwards.

Look, it is possible to give an intelligent answer without being an asshole. Who would have thought.

BossChief
01-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Look, it is possible to give an intelligent answer without being an asshole. Who would have thought.
If someone comes here and posts that 3+2=8 would the appropriate Planet response be

A) your and idiot

B) ahhh, its ok to be and idiot... c'm here and lemme give you a hug.

If the answer to that question ever ends up being B), the burst would be gone.

Marcellus
01-26-2010, 11:01 AM
If someone comes here and posts that 3+2=8 would the appropriate Planet response be

A) your and idiot

B) ahhh, its ok to be and idiot... c'm here and lemme give you a hug.

If the answer to that question ever ends up being B), the burst would be gone.

If it were the same poster doing the same shit all the time I agree. If not, then take the high road and don't respond if you think it is a stupid question.

Crazy thought, I know.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 01:31 PM

Fuck you.

These stupid threads have been going on for more than a year and all that time, I've been telling everyone that there will be no free agency as we know it in 2010.

Fuck off.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 01:32 PM

You know what, Hootie? Fuck you too.

I have NOT been involved in ANY draft threads this year, period.

I'm not getting involved because of stupid fucks such as yourself.

Cannibal
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I really think the best thing for the Chiefs to do is to draft the NT that they need this year. Ron Edwards cannot do it by himself. Gales and Lokey are too small at this point. Getting a nose tackle from other teams will take draft picks and cash for the contract. Then you have to worry about injury and motivation for a player that has been in the league for several years and playing for a team that will still be going through growing pains.

I'd like to see Terrence Cody or Dan Williams falls into the 2nd round or Torell Troup or Jay Ross fall into the 5th round for KC to select.

The prevailing wisdom around here is that interior D-lineman take 4-5 years to develope. We do not have the luxury of that amount of time with this D.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM

However guys like you, "Douche Bag Dane", "Menstruation Mecca" and "The Sour Milk Man" need to do me and the rest of us here on this board a favor in the future.

DEAL????

Sure, after you insult me, you're expecting help?

Go fist yourself.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 01:36 PM
you're a f***ing asshole

And you're a fucking dumbshit.

I'd rather be an asshole than a dumbshit, thank you.

Oh and fuck off.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-26-2010, 01:38 PM
So Dane, what do you think the likability is of us going after Wilfork in FA this year? :evil:

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 09:28 PM
And you're a ****ing dumbshit.

I'd rather be an asshole than a dumbshit, thank you.

Oh and **** off.

Doesn't make you no less of a cock sucker. I can see why so many people hate your f***ing guts.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Doesn't make you no less of a cock sucker. I can see why so many people hate your f***ing guts.

I apologize for wounding your tender labia with my words

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 10:16 PM

Another fucking pussy who prefers rep to the forum.

You'll be entering the Red Zone shortly, Dumbfuck.

You messed with the wrong hombre.

milkman
01-26-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm with Saccopoo on this one.

We've only been talking about this for months, yet people continue to ignore the fact that we're 5 weeks from an uncapped season. FA as we know it WILL NOT EXIST.

So when someone says something like this, sorry, but you deserve to be called a dumb****.

Exactly.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Another ****ing pussy who prefers rep to the forum.

You'll be entering the Red Zone shortly, Dumb****.

You messed with the wrong hombre.

Why would I give a f***? All you ever do is run your mouth to everybody like you're all high and mighty. If being a di**head on a message board is the only way to get your jollies in life, then don't let me stop you. But, don't act suprised when somebody calls you a prick when you act like one.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Why would I give a f***? All you ever do is run your mouth to everybody like you're all high and mighty. If being a di**head on a message board is the only way to get your jollies in life, then don't let me stop you. But, don't act suprised when somebody calls you a prick when you act like one.

And don't be surprised when you're called a fucking DUMBSHIT for something that's been common knowledge for a FUCKING YEAR.

Go fist your mother.

Again.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Exactly.

If I say "exactly" would that constitute a Mobius loop?

Hamas?

LMAO

milkman
01-26-2010, 10:41 PM

DEAL????

You know what would help alleviate some of the crankiness?

If some of you dumb****s would get a ****ing clue.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Matt Cassel,yes or no? 01-26-2010 10:23 PM DaneMcCloud Bullshit. He needs an arm and pocket awareness. You're ****ing stupid.
Umm, Maybe NSFW... 01-26-2010 10:21 PM DaneMcCloud More ****ing nonsense
Umm, Maybe NSFW... 01-26-2010 10:20 PM DaneMcCloud Fist yourself, Jackhole
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 10:19 PM T-post Tom dane is hopeless. i think he cuts & pastes his insults from thread to thread.
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 10:17 PM DaneMcCloud **** You
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 01:36 PM DaneMcCloud Go **** yourself

Did you miss any dipshit? I'm sure you can find at least one more thread to neg rep me on. But, when it's all said and done, I'm still right that you're still a pathetic little a**hole who's opinion means even less on a message board than it does in real life.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Matt Cassel,yes or no? 01-26-2010 10:23 PM DaneMcCloud Bullshit. He needs an arm and pocket awareness. You're ****ing stupid.
Umm, Maybe NSFW... 01-26-2010 10:21 PM DaneMcCloud More ****ing nonsense
Umm, Maybe NSFW... 01-26-2010 10:20 PM DaneMcCloud Fist yourself, Jackhole
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 10:19 PM T-post Tom dane is hopeless. i think he cuts & pastes his insults from thread to thread.
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 10:17 PM DaneMcCloud **** You
Your thoughts on....... 01-26-2010 01:36 PM DaneMcCloud Go **** yourself

Did you miss any dipshit? I'm sure you can find at least one more thread to neg rep me on. But, when it's all said and done, I'm still right that you're still a pathetic little a**hole who's opinion means even less on a message board than it does in real life.

Oh, was your clitoris cut out in when you were a child?

LMAO

People who post rep messages generally get rep bombed.

Furthermore, what were you "right" about?

Please explain but hurry, your mom is waiting.

milkman
01-26-2010, 10:46 PM
If I say "exactly" would that constitute a Mobius loop?

Hamas?

LMAO

I hope Hamas knows, cause I admit, I have no idea what a Mobius loop is.

Time to google.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh, was your clitoris cut out in when you were a child?

LMAO

People who post rep messages generally get rep bombed.

Furthermore, what were you "right" about?

Please explain but hurry, your mom is waiting.

First, I didn't even respond to the topic, McBloodclot. And why do you find it necessary to be such a f***ing prick to everybody with a different opinion than yours? It's not impressive and just goes to show a severe lack of maturity on your part.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
First, I didn't even respond to the topic, McBloodclot. And why do you find it necessary to be such a f***ing prick to everybody with a different opinion than yours? It's not impressive and just goes to show a severe lack of maturity on your part.

Yeah, you're right.

It's MUCH more mature to call ME out than to participate, right?

Fuck you.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah, you're right.

It's MUCH more mature to call ME out than to participate, right?

**** you.

Once again, why do you find it necessary to act the way you do? Given the number of people that post here, you're going to have a wide variety of OPINIONS. Just because you don't necessarily agree, doesn't mean that you have to regress to teenage maturity. If you act that way toward people in everyday life, you must be one miserable SOB.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 11:25 PM
That's better... I forgot about the ignore feature.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Once again, why do you find it necessary to act the way you do? Given the number of people that post here, you're going to have a wide variety of OPINIONS. Just because you don't necessarily agree, doesn't mean that you have to regress to teenage maturity. If you act that way toward people in everyday life, you must be one miserable SOB.

Only assholes assume.

Secondly, V-Boy, this isn't an "opinion". The topic of an uncapped year has been discussed since 2008 and now it's becoming a solid reality.

Moron.

Oh, that ignore feature won't help you when you're in the "Red Zone".

LMAO

Oh yeah, and FUCK YOU for commenting on the poster instead of the topic.

Fucking worthless piece of shit.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 11:38 PM
It has to be rough to be a miserable old f*** who's life evolves around being the Planet jackass. And just in case you haven't noticed it was YOU who started with all the personal insults. Now neg rep away and pretend that I give a shit.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2010, 11:42 PM
It has to be rough to be a miserable old f*** who's life evolves around being the Planet jackass. And just in case you haven't noticed it was YOU who started with all the personal insults. Now neg rep away and pretend that I give a shit.

First off, I'm neither miserable nor old. You clearly know nothing about me. Ask around, Dumbass.

Secondly, my life doesn't "evolve" around Chiefsplanet. I've been here for nearly 10 years as a member.

LMAO

Thirdly, you clearly "give a shit" or you wouldn't be complaining as if you just had not only a vaginal birth but it was immediately followed up by a C-Section.

I hope your vagina heals soon.

Mastashake
01-27-2010, 01:16 AM

He tried to neg-rep me twice, even though I have it disabled.

DaneMcCloud
01-27-2010, 01:18 AM
He tried to neg-rep me twice, even though I have it disabled.

You're a dupe.

Nice vag.

Seriously, how fucking sad that you need a dupe to make yourself feel better.

How sad indeed.