PDA

View Full Version : Football Probowl = Big bag of poo

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Surprised Mike Brown hasn't gotten a call. ROFL
I can't remember a Probowl ever having this less talent.

On a day of ridiculousness in New Orleans (at least for one of the teams), there was another bit of insanity on Sunday in Jacksonville.

Jaguars quarterback David Garrard received a phone call inviting him to play in the Pro Bowl.

Yes, David Garrard. With an 83.7 passer rating, 15 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions.

Garrard will be at the game, and he'll be playing in it.

Vito Stellino of the Florida Times-Union reports that the league will announce on Monday that Garrard will join the roster, taking the place of Colts quarterback Peyton Manning.

So it'll be an AFC South affair, with Matt Schaub of the Texans starting, and Vince Young of the Titans and Garrard backing him up.

Garrard was at least the seventh choice for a roster spot, after Manning, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer, Schaub, and Young.

Garrard's addition to the game is proof positive that moving it to the weekend before the Super Bowl in an effort to make it more relevant has only made it less relevant.

Bane
01-25-2010, 07:09 AM
This is the dumbest thing ever IMO having the pro bowl the week before the SB.Goddell is a fuggn moron for this.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 07:16 AM
When you start having to take the 7th best QB it means Fail. Oh yea, and get it back to
the freaking HI islands after the SB so top players will want to go.

JD10367
01-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Not really sure why everyone's upset about it. Having it before the SB is no stupider than having it after the SB (although, granted, it now adds that SB-bound players won't play). The bottom line is, it's nothing but a popularity contest, and most of the big-name guys don't want to go (especially when it's not in Hawaii). Some of them are going to the SB; some of them are recuperating from season-long injury or postseason surgery.

The problem is, there's no solution. Moving it to midseason won't help (because no coach wants to risk his players mid-season on a meaningless game). They can't tie homefield to it like major league baseball did. It's a more physical game than other sports so it's hard to motivate guys to want to play.

IIRC there are contract bonuses for making the Pro Bowl. Perhaps they need to change the language so that they only get the contract bonus if they a.) make the Pro Bowl as a legitimate vote-in, not a replacement, and b.) they only get it if they actually PLAY in the Pro Bowl, unless they have a league-verified injury/surgery that would prohibit them from playing. :shrug: I dunno. No matter what they try, it won't really help much, IMO.

Put it back in Hawaii. Put it back to the week after the SB. And try to come up with some incentives (aside from the game being in Hawaii) for players to go. But the game itself will still be an unwatchable suckfest, anyway. Most fans are more interested in the trappings of these things (e.g. NBA dunkfest, MLB home run derby, NFL QB challenge, etc.,.).

|Zach|
01-25-2010, 07:19 AM
I really don't see what others see in the game. It is pretty much everything wrong with the NFL.

Bwana
01-25-2010, 07:23 AM
This is the dumbest thing ever IMO having the pro bowl the week before the SB.Goddell is a fuggn moron for this.

Indeed. My guess is, it will be back on the island in two or three years.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 07:23 AM

I was thinking it makes about as much sense as playing a game overseas. Then it hit me, they should make the probowl be the overseas game Goddell wants the league to play so bad every year. Play the probowl in Europe or Japan or where ever. Then it doesn't take away from a team's fans being able to go to every game.

Bane
01-25-2010, 07:26 AM
I was thinking it makes about as much sense as playing a game overseas. Then it hit me, they should make the probowl be the overseas game Goddell wants the league to play so bad every year. Play the probowl in Europe or Japan or where ever. Then it doesn't take away from a team's fans being able to go to every game.

I may be in the minority but I think Goddell is a friggn moron for a lot of the decisions he has made that supposedly are to promote the NFL.:rolleyes:

JD10367
01-25-2010, 07:26 AM

It would never fly. They want a regular-season game overseas so European fans will see the passion and excitement and get interested in <strike>buying lots of NFL merchandise</strike> the NFL.

"Passion" and "excitement" are not two words that go with the Pro Bowl. They got more passion and excitement in NFL Europe games.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 07:30 AM
I was thinking it makes about as much sense as playing a game overseas. Then it hit me, they should make the probowl be the overseas game Goddell wants the league to play so bad every year. Play the probowl in Europe or Japan or where ever. Then it doesn't take away from a team's fans being able to go to every game.nope. Thats why they are playing regular season games oveseas now. Even the European fans realize an sub par exibition game that pales in comparison to a "real" NFL game.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 07:40 AM
nope. Thats why they are playing regular season games oveseas now. Even the European fans realize an sub par exibition game that pales in comparison to a "real" NFL game.

Well then they better hope the Chiefs don't get a game over there, because they will be in for a let down. ROFL :deevee:

wild1
01-25-2010, 07:41 AM
There are, what, 250+ regular season games in an NFL season? I don't know why people cry about a single game being played overseas to promote the league.

The 'new' pro bowl is dumb, however. No players from super bowl teams will go... it's not even in hawaii... I'd have to think that if you're a player whose team went out this week, say you're Adrian Peterson - you won't even be happy to be there, because your team ought to be preparing for the Super Bowl.

RustShack
01-25-2010, 07:42 AM
The Pro Bowl was already on the decline, but moving it before the Super Bowl just completely ruined it.

JD10367
01-25-2010, 07:48 AM
There are, what, 250+ regular season games in an NFL season? I don't know why people cry about a single game being played overseas to promote the league.

I don't mind it, as long as they schedule it intelligently (i.e. give the teams going a home game beforehand, or the bye week after, etc.,.).

I think Brady said something this year to the effect that it wasn't a big deal to him, 'cause a flight to London wasn't really much longer than a flight to the west coast.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 07:50 AM

The 'new' pro bowl is dumb, however. No players from super bowl teams will go... it's not even in hawaii... I'd have to think that if you're a player whose team went out this week, say you're Adrian Peterson - you won't even be happy to be there, because your team ought to be preparing for the Super Bowl.

Say a team "gets" to play an overseas game. That means no homefield advantage. Fans pay so much money for season tickets etc. to follow their teams. So, to play it where fans can't go is not being very loyal to all the fans here that try to promote the freaking league by going to all the games.
Hell, maybe they could take the bottom two teams in attendence.

suds79
01-25-2010, 07:54 AM
Would the probowl not be fixed if they simply had the voting for the team all the same... Just scratch the actual game?

Why is that so hard to figure out?

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 07:57 AM
The Pro Bowl was already on the decline, but moving it before the Super Bowl just completely ruined it.It's the nature of the beast. No one wants to see players hurt. No blitzing? How can you play football without blitzing? At least in baseball and basketball they can show off 100% of most of their talents. Pro Bowl players can't show off but maybe 50% of their talents.

siberian khatru
01-25-2010, 08:02 AM
The last time I cared about the Pro Bowl probably was when Ray Guy was trying to hit the gondola in the Superdome.

Cancel the game and just name All-Pro teams. The honor of being selected is worth more than the opportunity to play a meaningless game at the end of the season when everyone -- players and fans -- are burnt out. Football just doesn't lend itself to the same kind of all-star game that the other sports do.

ChiefGator
01-25-2010, 08:04 AM
Who are the QB's for the NFC? How did Drew Brees not get selected?

cdcox
01-25-2010, 08:05 AM
There should be a pro-bowl roster, but no pro-bowl games. I won't even watch it.

Extra Point
01-25-2010, 08:07 AM
What was the Nielsen rating for the last 3 Pro Bowls? Trend up or down? I've always considered it something to watch, to get the last fix for seven or months, whenever I did watch it. Two weeks wait for the Superbowl is too long, and the Pro Bowl time shift underlines that.

Last year's Pro Bowl attendance was around 23,000, from what I combed in a quick search. Wherever they play it in the US, I would expect attendance to double, but I don't think TV viewership will double.

I just want to get my Lilja jersey cheap. And the last ten minutes of my life back.

InChiefsHeaven
01-25-2010, 08:11 AM
What they need to do is have each player selected choose a cheerleader to go in his place...make it a powder puff game between cheerleaders...they play in Hawaii or Miami or hell So Cal for all that matters, they wear swim suits that match their team...ratings problem solved.

Deberg_1990
01-25-2010, 08:25 AM
I really don't see what others see in the game. It is pretty much everything wrong with the NFL.

Agreed. Its probably the worst of the pro sports all star games. But in truth, they are all bad and pointless.

DMAC
01-25-2010, 08:26 AM
There should be a pro-bowl roster, but no pro-bowl games. I won't even watch it.Yes, have a "first team", "second team". Bonuses for reaching it. Get rid of the game.

Mr. Plow
01-25-2010, 09:53 AM
The Pro Bowl is about as high on my list as SNL & late night talk shows.

Frazod
01-25-2010, 09:56 AM
Yes, have a "first team", "second team". Bonuses for reaching it. Get rid of the game.

Agreed, but you forgot about the league wanting more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Easy 6
01-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Someone the other day said 'choose the team, **** the game'.

I'll go with that, its just irrelevant these days... boring, safe as childs play football, played by people who cant wait to get back to the beach & their girlfriends/families.

Brock
01-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Nobody watches it except for middle aged, mustachioed women, desperate to prove that Rich Gannon is good.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Nobody watches it except for middle aged, mustachioed women, desperate to prove that Rich Gannon is good.

LMAO

Demonpenz
01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
anyone have know how this effect the lines? I had afc -7 at one point

DaFace
01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
While I'm not a fan personally of it being moved (because of the player implications), I'll be very interested to see how the ratings compare to previous years. I'd be willing to bet that ratings are up due to the move.

Reerun_KC
01-25-2010, 10:03 AM
While I'm not a fan personally of it being moved (because of the player implications), I'll be very interested to see how the ratings compare to previous years. I'd be willing to bet that ratings are up due to the move.

I cant imagine it having any sort of ratings at all... I havent watched a pro bowl or even turned it on in over 10 years...

Who watches that?

Frazod
01-25-2010, 10:06 AM

I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be playing Mass Effect 2 on Sunday. I may have the game on (my computer's right next to my TV in the den) but I doubt if I'll be paying much attention to it.

BigChiefFan
01-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Hard to be a Pro Bowler, without a bowl game.

Playing the game BEFORE the Super Bowl is beyond stupid, due to the injury implications.

Royal Fanatic
01-25-2010, 10:11 AM
The people bitching about what a stupid move this is should wait until they actually play the game before they pass judgment on it.

So what if it doesn't work? The Pro Bowl is completely anti-climactic and irrelevant in its current state, and most people ignore it. I like the idea of at least trying it out this year. If it doesn't generate any interest, then just move it back to the week after the Super Bowl.

Brock

Playing the game BEFORE the Super Bowl is beyond stupid, due to the injury implications.

None of the Super Bowl players are going to play in that game.

Royal Fanatic

Uh, nobody on the Colts or Saints will be playing in the Pro Bowl this year.

BigChiefFan
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
None of the Super Bowl players are going to play in that game.Which makes it that much more of a joke.

ClevelandBronco
01-25-2010, 10:16 AM
I'd guess that no one on the losing side of Sunday's games is going to feel much like playing either.

DaFace
01-25-2010, 10:19 AM
I cant imagine it having any sort of ratings at all... I havent watched a pro bowl or even turned it on in over 10 years...

Who watches that?

Exactly my point. No one was watching it the week after the Super Bowl. The whole idea of moving it was to get people while they were still in the "football mentality" of watching games on Sundays. The product may be inferior, but the timing is undoubtedly better. That's why I think the ratings will be better this year despite the issues.

I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be playing Mass Effect 2 on Sunday. I may have the game on (my computer's right next to my TV in the den) but I doubt if I'll be paying much attention to it.

Roughly how many times have you watched the Pro Bowl in the past 10 years?

BigVE
01-25-2010, 10:23 AM
It's very simply a money issue and if after next week they determine they made more money with this method and venue then it will continue this way. $$$$ money is priority number one.

Brock
01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Which makes it that much more of a joke.

Honestly, who fucking cares?

Chiefshrink
01-25-2010, 10:27 AM

Your instinct is right on "Da Face":thumb: Fans will get their "NFL fix" between now and the SB. It was a smart move IMO if they want better ratings and to alleviate a long wait for the fans.

Frazod
01-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Roughly how many times have you watched the Pro Bowl in the past 10 years?

Hell if I know. Maybe four or five. I'd certainly be more inclined to watch it if we have several players on the roster. Since we don't, I couldn't care less. I'm just as likely to watch a marathon of No Resevations on Travel Channel. Anthony Bordain cracks me up.

doomy3
01-25-2010, 10:40 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/e18cbr.jpg

blaise
01-25-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't know how anyone could watch the pro bowl of the NBA all star game. I can maybe see watching the MLB all star game of the NHL, but even those to me are a giant waste of time
The NBA all star game and the pro bowl are abortions.

DaKCMan AP
01-25-2010, 10:52 AM

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
01-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't know how anyone could watch the pro bowl of the NBA all star game. I can maybe see watching the MLB all star game of the NHL, but even those to me are a giant waste of time
The NBA all star game and the pro bowl are abortions.

Not saying it's good, but at least all of the stars don't opt out of the NBA all-star game like prima-donna pansies.

Warrior5
01-25-2010, 12:18 PM
At this rate, some Chiefs will be playing in the Pro Bowl...

BIG_DADDY
01-25-2010, 12:36 PM
I don't like either move, taking it out of Hawaii or having it just before the Superbowl. Will I watch it if I am just hanging out and cooking, probably. Will most likely be doing something else, probably. I am certainly NOT planning on watching it.

Sure-Oz
01-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Pro Bowl was cool like 10 years ago....ive missed it many years, its a joke of a game

wild1
01-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Say a team "gets" to play an overseas game. That means no homefield advantage. Fans pay so much money for season tickets etc. to follow their teams. So, to play it where fans can't go is not being very loyal to all the fans here that try to promote the freaking league by going to all the games.
Hell, maybe they could take the bottom two teams in attendence.

I doubt the season ticket holders are charged for that game.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
I doubt the season ticket holders are charged for that game.

It doesn't matter, football gives you only 8 home games. Everyone knows they should be cherished and loved, not cast away 25,000 miles away from the real fans/people that support the NFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2010, 01:16 PM
The solution is easy:

The Conference that wins the PB gets the SB relocated to that city the next week.

blaise
01-25-2010, 01:29 PM
The solution is easy:

The Conference that wins the PB gets the SB relocated to that city the next week.

You wouldn't have the hotels available.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2010, 01:34 PM
You wouldn't have the hotels available.

:facepalm:

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 01:37 PM
The solution is easy:

I like the way you are thinking though, they need to make the players have a reason to play hard.

wild1
01-25-2010, 01:39 PM
It doesn't matter, football gives you only 8 home games. Everyone knows they should be cherished and loved, not cast away 25,000 miles away from the real fans/people that support the NFL

Losing one game every decade or so hardly seems like something worth getting all worked up over, that's all I meant.

sportsman1
01-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Um why not Matt Cassel? Doesn't he have a higher rating then Good Ol Garrard?

dtebbe
01-25-2010, 02:13 PM
The "ProBowl" has been a joke for years. Scheduling it before the SuperBowl is the most retarded thing ever. Now even more players have an excuse to not play. Moving it from Hawaii was dumb as shit too, as far as getting players to actually play in it. I guess they figure now the average dumb-ass mainlander will actually pay to go to the farce of a game.

DT

DaKCMan AP
01-25-2010, 02:28 PM
The solution is easy:

Dumb. The logistics of not knowing the SB location until a week prior to the game is enough to rule this out. Additionally, you think players have conference pride? If the donks were in the SB then I'd want any Chief representative to the PB to throw the game so the donks play on the road.

blaise
01-25-2010, 02:53 PM
:facepalm:

I don't get it, were you joking when you wrote that post?

wild1
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Part of the attraction for the players was to take their families to Hawaii for a week, enjoy the festivities surrounding the game, and play in it as well. I doubt they care so much about playing in it now. Especially after any stars who would be playing in the Super Bowl are subtracted from the game.

Mile High Mania
01-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Call me homer, but seriously... how does he get the call before Orton?

wild1
01-25-2010, 03:31 PM

Similar passer ratings.. it's a good question.

Hydrae
01-25-2010, 03:44 PM

Same division as the player he is replacing? :shrug:

Mile High Mania
01-25-2010, 04:02 PM
It's just weird... Flacco and Orton had better completion percentages, better ratings, similar attempts per game, both had 6 more TDs and 2 more INTs...

Garrard lost 8 of 14 fumbles.
Orton lost 2 of 4 fumbles.
Flacco lost 2 of 8 fumbles.

Granted, I'm not saying either was monumentally better... but, I don't get how he was the next in the pecking order. The same for Young.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 04:07 PM

homer

DaFace
01-25-2010, 04:48 PM

How hilarious would it have been if Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton had lived up to his KnowMo-inspired nickname.

SDChiefs
01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
How hilarious would it have been if Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton had lived up to his KnowMo-inspired nickname.

My head might explode at the thought of KnowMo being, even remotely accurate.

POND_OF_RED
01-25-2010, 05:02 PM
You know the Pro Bowl has lost all of it's value when you have people thinking Kyle Orton deserves to go.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 05:18 PM
ROFLROFLROFL. Yeah, maybe Cassel will go next! ROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Dumb. The logistics of not knowing the SB location until a week prior to the game is enough to rule this out. Additionally, you think players have conference pride? If the donks were in the SB then I'd want any Chief representative to the PB to throw the game so the donks play on the road.

Jesus Fucking Christ you people are dense.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
I use to really like the Probowl because I always would hope the players representing the Chiefs could try to recruit other probowl players that were set to be free agents and tell/threaten them to play for KC.

Hootie
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I actually really like the fact the Pro Bowl is officially a part of Super Bowl weekend.

I think it's great.

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 05:35 PM
I actually really like the fact the Pro Bowl is officially a part of Super Bowl weekend.

I think it's great.

:spock:

Mile High Mania
01-25-2010, 05:36 PM
You know the Pro Bowl has lost all of it's value when you have people thinking Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton deserves to go.

Well, if you look at the seasons... there's a valid argument for him being a top alternate this season compared to guys like Young and Garrard.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2010, 05:37 PM
You can't even make fun of the MLB All-Star game anymore without people taking you seriously. I wasn't even trying to 'penz you.

blaise
01-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Jesus ****ing Christ you people are dense.

Jesus fucking christ your fucking act is tired. fucking fucking fucking ficker the fuck fucking fucker fuck, man?

Hootie
01-25-2010, 05:48 PM
:spock:

well when it is after the Super Bowl football season is over to me so I don't watch...now I actually have something to do next week...

I really like the fact it is the week before...am I not entitled to my opinion?

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I think the probowl should be held in Afghanistan. And let each tem send whichever players they want. I'm sure Cable would send Jamarcus and McDaniels could send Marshall. Although i don't know who we would send since Lin Elliot retired.

mikey23545
01-25-2010, 05:51 PM
As a fan of the Chiefs since the days of the old AFL, I remember when I did get a little excited about the Pro Bowl because of the still-simmering rivalry between the newly merged AFL and NFL...

But since those early days it just seems a little pointless...

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I think the probowl should be held in Afghanistan. And let each tem send whichever players they want. I'm sure Cable would send Jamarcus and McDaniels could send Marshall. Although i don't know who we would send since the kicker that shall go unnamed retired.

Niswanger
Goff
O'Callaghan
Mike Brown
Colin Brown
Richardson
Daniels
Gafford
Ndukwe
Alleman
Waters
Cassel
Guttierez
Wade
Long
Vrabel
Mays

Our team was put together as haphazardly as an IED. Why not have them trip a few while playing there?

ForeverChiefs58
01-25-2010, 06:40 PM
well when it is after the Super Bowl football season is over to me so I don't watch...now I actually have something to do next week...

I really like the fact it is the week before...am I not entitled to my opinion?

Yeah, I was just messing with ya. The main problem is that usually a lot of talented players play in the SB so they won't play in probowl and either will many players from teams that made it to the playoffs. When they are going to the 7th best at a position I would say before the SB is not the way to go.

spicygirl
01-25-2010, 09:00 PM
the bar method (http://www.the-bar-method.com) is the trademarked name of an exercise program that is marketed by The Bar Method, Inc.
Pure Hoopla is a Brand that is owned by Melissa Minahan, CEO of Pure Hoopla explains how you can get free printed baby shower invitation ideas (http://www.babyshowerinvitations.me/) and birth announcements. Drag and drop coupons on the back to get them for free. p90x workout schedule (http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.me/) might be defined as the most up-to-date big achievement inside the conditioning market place. You’ll probably understand just why is this when you observe the benefits of the ninety days plan that has been completed by people.

I resisted acquiring the longchamp outlet (http://www.onlinedergi.com/longchampoutlet.html) Le Pliage tote (available in mini, medium, and large) for that longest time; you can find a little something cheap longchamp (http://www.fundacionmanpower.org/cheaplongchampoutlet.html) about shelling out $145 for the nylon bag which was unappealing to me.

DaFace
02-01-2010, 10:39 PM

In case anyone's curious...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/01/pro-bowl-ratings-explode/

Pro Bowl ratings explode
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 1, 2010 12:22 PM ET

Joke about the Pro Bowl all you want -- we did plenty last night -- but this new format may be here to stay.

The overnight ratings for the Pro Bowl are in, and they are sky high. ESPN got a 7.9 rating, 39% higher than last year's game which had the advantage of being on NBC, which reaches more homes.

ESPN had the advantage of playing the game in primetime, but the number is a coup for the network. The rating was more than double what it was the last time the Pro Bowl was on ESPN.

No matter the reasons, Commissioner Roger Goodell can point to the ratings and attendance at last night's game as proof that moving the game up a week was a success. (Sure, the crowd often acted like they were at a funeral. But nearly all the seats were full in the first quarter. The fourth quarter, not so much.)

Goodell said Saturday that the league may keep the Pro Bowl on the Sunday before the Super Bowl next year in Hawaii. After these ratings, we'd be surprised if it didn't happen.

And with that, we will stop talking about the Pro Bowl for a long time.

UPDATE: More fun with numbers. It was the most-watched Pro Bowl in a decade. 12.3 million viewers tuned in.

blaise
02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Obviously everyone tuned in to see those electrifying moments when Manning and Brees stood on the sidelines.

cdcox
02-01-2010, 10:54 PM
I could not tell you who won the game, any of the players who scored, or anything else about the game.

02-01-2010, 10:54 PM
So who lost?

POND_OF_RED
02-01-2010, 10:57 PM
I've never understood how the TV ratings work. Does a household have to view the channel for so long in order for it to count as a view? Does it count the people who just watched the first 5 minutes? Seems like a lot of people were interested a little bit anyways.

easymobee
02-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey guess what Chef fans ...... quit bitchin about the Pro Bowl.

Doesnt affect you as noone invited any Chiefs to even play in the game.

If the Rapture happened this last saturday evening and every Chiefs player past and present got a express ticket to heaven, ESPN would not have had to even bother to generate a graphic about it.

BTW i picked up your sucky kicker to fill a bye week this year in FFL and he got me no points.

Saw some bitching about the Overseas game in the 1st page of the thread too, guess what Chiefs fans ..... noone wants the Chiefs in that either so dont worry about it.

The KC Chiefs have as much of a chance as the Frankfurt Galaxy or ITT Tech Warriors to be scheduled for the overseas game. Its not gonna effect your tailgate.

PS see a lot of bitching about alternates playing in the PB too, then the next breath the same fans are calling for Jamaal Charles to get a free pass from 17th alternate to starting AFC tailback.

Hypocrites.

KcMizzou
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
I've never understood how the TV ratings work. Does a household have to view the channel for so long in order for it to count as a view? Does it count the people who just watched the first 5 minutes? Seems like a lot of people were interested a little bit anyways.The only people counted are the ones with Neilsen boxes...

The rating system is seriously outdated. It doesn't account for DVRs, online viewing etc...

They're way, way behind the times.

POND_OF_RED
02-02-2010, 12:29 AM

If the Rapture happened this last saturday evening and every Chiefs player past and present got a express ticket to heaven, ESPN would not have had to even bother to generate a graphic about it.

BTW i picked up your sucky kicker to fill a bye week this year in FFL and he got me no points.

Saw some bitching about the Overseas game in the 1st page of the thread too, guess what Chiefs fans ..... noone wants the Chiefs in that either so dont worry about it.

The KC Chiefs have as much of a chance as the Frankfurt Galaxy or ITT Tech Warriors to be scheduled for the overseas game. Its not gonna effect your tailgate.

PS see a lot of bitching about alternates playing in the PB too, then the next breath the same fans are calling for Jamaal Charles to get a free pass from 17th alternate to starting AFC tailback.

Hypocrites.

At first I thought this was smack talk, but then after you kept editing it I realized it was just some incoherent babbling from a lost sole hopped up on smack. Must be a Raider fan. Or maybe a donkey fan still recovering from hitting rock bottom a month ago. You'll get through it man. The Planet is here for you.

spicygirl
02-02-2010, 02:50 AM
So today I bought the essie nail polish (http://www.essienailpolish.org/) Sand Tropez nail polish. It’s the perfect nude color. I only needed two applications then a top coat. It is my first time using Essie nail polish and I am very pleased with the polish.
Folks who complete the 90-Day "Are you crazy" p90x schedule (http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.me/) swear by it's results. If you REALLY use the program, you will actually track how many reps of each workout you can do at the beginning。

Download And Print P90X Workout Calendars (http://www.p90xworkoutscheduletoday.com/download-and-print-p90x-workout-calendars/)

blaise
02-02-2010, 05:53 AM

Hypocrites.

I think I see what you're trying to say. I think you're saying that someone, at some point, scooped out your actual brain and replaced it with cow shit.