PDA

View Full Version : Misc opinions needed

Mr. Laz
01-25-2010, 12:18 PM
ok so i got this little message from somebody i know ... the wife of one of my lifelong friends.

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to pray". written by a friend .

ok ... so my initial impulse is to respond with this post

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to punch life in the groin and take him down with you". written by me.

now i think my response is hilariousl ROFL

but i worry about offending her religious nature.

what say you CPlanet?!!!!!

kaplin42
01-25-2010, 12:21 PM
should be a poll, with a gaz option for finding quarters or something.

Hilarious btw.

Bugeater
01-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Do. It. Now.

ChiTown
01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
ok so i got this little message from somebody i know ... the wife of one of my lifelong friends.

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to pray". written by a friend .

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to punch life in the groin and take him down with you". written by me.

now i think mine response is hilariousl ROFL

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to give a nice blowjob - don't waste the opportunity .

Simply Red
01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
i think the lady has it right. Bless her. Would she look good on her knees?

sedated
01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
wanna do me a quick favor while you're on your knees?

Bugeater
01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
And as far as offending her, if she sends this type of stuff to you knowing that you don't share her religious views, then she deserves it.

Rain Man
01-25-2010, 12:34 PM
I like your response and think you should send it. If you didn't ask for religious banter, you don't need to take it into account in your response.

I would also propose,

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position to curl up into a fetal position to protect your organs from the rest of the beating life is going to give you". written by a friend .

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember that you never should have borrowed money from life in the first place, because life knows some nasty people and life doesn't forgive bad loans". written by a friend .

"When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember that you had it coming because you are life's b***h and life owns you". written by a friend .

sedated
01-25-2010, 12:35 PM
And as far as offending her, if she sends this type of stuff to you knowing that you don't share her religious views, then she deserves it.

religious people always seem to assume that everyone share's their beliefs. and if they don't, well, they should open their eyes to the lord :rolleyes:

religious people generally push that everyone should avoid being judgemental, excpet when they are judging non-religious people.

thecoffeeguy
01-25-2010, 12:56 PM
You are going to burn in hell! :D

Demonpenz
01-25-2010, 01:01 PM
I would let it go...just because sometimes those sayings are all people have to keep them happy and get through the day.

TrebMaxx
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
I think the world as a whole would be much better off if people would keep their religious views to themselves. I say send it.

Demonpenz
01-25-2010, 01:05 PM
I think the world as a whole would be much better off if people would keep their religious views to themselves. I say send it.

that really wasn't a view, just a saying to help people get by.

Mr. Laz
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
i'm not trying to start a fight here people

it's just supposed to be funny

by the responses i guess i shouldn't send it.

Demonpenz
01-25-2010, 01:11 PM
if punching someone in the groin wasn't funny america's home video's wouldn't be still on.

Gonzo
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
When life knocks you down on your knees, wait for the eight count before getting back up, just like Rocky did against Apollo... Rocky movies rule.
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
When life knocks you down on your knees, wait for the eight count before getting back up, just like Rocky did against Apollo... Rocky movies rule.
Posted via Mobile Device

rocky 2 FREEZE FRAME ENDING

sportsman1
01-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Depends on the nature of the person. Seems kinda tacky at first glance but if they have a good sense of humor I'd send it.

Bane
01-25-2010, 01:56 PM
You are going to burn in hell! :D

This.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

LiL stumppy
01-25-2010, 02:05 PM
your a vagina if you dont do it

Kyle DeLexus
01-25-2010, 02:10 PM
religious people always seem to assume that everyone share's their beliefs. and if they don't, well, they should open their eyes to the lord :rolleyes:

religious people generally push that everyone should avoid being judgemental, excpet when they are judging non-religious people.

The Gods don't care if you believe in them or not, so long as you worship them either directly or indirectly.

Earthling
01-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Tell her she was absolutely right and you prayed that people would stop sending you religious stuff. On the other hand it is a good thought to think that someone cared enough to tell you that things get better, light at the tunnels end, silver lining behind storm cloud and all that other bs. :D

BigVE
01-25-2010, 03:17 PM

now i think my response is hilariousl ROFL

I think it's funny Laz...just depends on if your friend has a good sense of humor or is so super serious about her religious beliefs that she will be offended. I have both types of peeps on my friends list on FB and Im sure you do too. (I would sent it regardless and then "apologize" if it offends...I'm betting your post would get several LOL's.)

Iowanian
01-25-2010, 03:51 PM
I think you should sing to her.

Even better, it'll rile up the music snobs...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzwmsZjzTZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzwmsZjzTZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ClevelandBronco
01-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Send it.

wutamess
01-25-2010, 03:57 PM

OMFG:eek: A serious response from Penz.

Holly fucking shit halla-fucking-lujiah!

[/Clark Griswald rant!]

TrebMaxx
01-25-2010, 03:59 PM
OMFG:eek: A serious response from Penz.

Holly fucking shit halla-fucking-lujiah!

[/Clark Griswald rant!]

Yeah, I feel honored to have brought that out of Penz! :D

Frazod
01-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Here's one:

When life knocks you down to your knees.... you're ready to be the Athletic Director at the University of Kansas! :D

bevischief
01-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Send it.

Extra Point
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
"When life knocks you to your knees, you're in the position to change a flat tire. The flat tire of relying on others, others' beliefs, others' necessities to forward you silly-assed emails, and others ill actions, that made the tire flat in the first place. So, go on with the alternate paradigm, and be free of the thought that you have to really fix it. It's only a flat tire, if it really exists."

"When life knocks you down to your knees, you're in the position to chop block it, take its knees out for life, and get to the play offs. You're Brett Favre, after all!"