PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons for Dez White WR at #5

Cosmos
01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
1). Bryant is the best prospect at his position. There is no debate.
2). KC needs playmakers, Bryant makes big plays.
3). Cassell and Charles need help. Diversify the attack.
4). The WR position is paper thin with Bowe and an unsigned Chambers.
5). Chambers will be 32 when the season starts.
6). Bowe simply drops too many balls. Bryant's hands are solid.
7). KC must improve in the Red Zone, no dependable production from the TE position. Bryant excels in jump ball situations.
8). Bryant becomes Haleys pet development project and provides real push for Bowe to get improve.
9). Typically, good WR’s are quicker to pay dividends to offenses compared to other positions.
10). Drafting Bryant at #5 means KC won’t be wasting a pick on ND’s Tate.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:04 PM
It's Dez Bryant I might take you seriously if you knew his name.

RustShack
01-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Never heard of him.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Dez White played for the Bears and Falcons some years back.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:09 PM
It's Dez Bryant I might take you seriously if you knew his name.

LMAO

And the rest of that post is garbage as well.

Bryant's not significantly better than any of the other early round prospects. He's slow, he's a poor route runner, and he's never run half of the route tree due to playing in the spread.

And #9 is just plain retarded. Most WR's don't start to really hit their potential until their 3rd year.

Dez Bryant at 5 is almost as epically stupid as a OT at 5, IMO.

Then again, Pioli seems to hate value, so he'll definitely be considered.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Here I'll give you one, he's a better prospect than Crabtree was last year, there's 1.

He just missed a year, look what that did for Mike Williams, not playing for a year when you're 21 years old is not good for development. I've seen Bryant from the eye test he still looks in shape but there's a difference in working out and playing.

From a pure physical standpoint he's a better prospect than Crabtree was last year, he's similar to Braylon Edwards was when he came out, now that doesn't mean he'll develop the butter hands Edwards has because he didn't use to have that issue.

That makes him a very good not elite prospect.

Ebolapox
01-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Here I'll give you one, he's a better prospect than Crabtree was last year, there's 1.

and even that's not saying a whole lot.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:12 PM

Wow. We're in total disagreement there, though I'm not a fan of Crabtree as a prospect either.

The sooner people realize that "best WR/OT/whatever in a bad class" does not mean that said WR/OT/whatever is a good value pick.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:14 PM
I think his upside is higher than Crabtree's I'd say he has more natural physical gifts that's why I would put him slightly higher.

Bryant to me gets a similar grade to Edwards, Crabtree to me was basically Dwayne Bowe.

If I tell you what the former Ravens scout on twitter said about Dez your head would explode, I double taked at it.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm going to post it for you guys just for the reaction...

Here is a tweet from former Ravens scout Daniel Jeremiah:

"I have said all along that I thought Dez Bryant was better WR coming out than Crabtree... Haven't found a scout/exec that disagrees"

"is Andre Johnson the best comparison for Dez Bryant?> I have used that comparison... body types are almost identical"

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:18 PM
I think his upside is higher than Crabtree's I'd say he has more natural physical gifts that's why I would put him slightly higher.

Bryant to me gets a similar grade to Edwards, Crabtree to me was basically Dwayne Bowe.

If I tell you what the former Ravens scout on twitter said about Dez your head would explode, I double taked at it.

Please, tell me. I need a laugh.

Anyway, I don't see the Edwards comparison. Part of what makes Braylon dangerous is his height - Bryant is over 2 inches shorter.

6-1, under 200 pounds and slow isn't what I'm looking for in a WR to complement Bowe. Or replace him, for that matter.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Now I'm not sure how big Bryant is but he's listed at 6'2 220, I would bet anything I own that Bryant weighs over 200lbs.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Now I'm not sure how big Bryant is but he's listed at 6'2 220, I would bet anything I own that Bryant weighs over 200lbs.

Yeah, I had some bad info there. I was looking at his Rivals page and didn't realize it.

After realizing my mistake, I've seen 6-2, anywhere from 205 - 220.

Personally not buying the 6-2 part, and won't even wager on his weight, considering he hasn't played in months.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:23 PM
The comment the scout had on Bryant is posted up there I'm waiting for your reaction.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:24 PM
The comment the scout had on Bryant is posted up there I'm waiting for your reaction.

:facepalm:

There's a reason he's a FORMER Ravens scout.

Andre Johnson...

ROFL

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:28 PM
He actually left the Ravens for the Browns with Phil Savage, when Mangini was hired he was let go.

He has a lot of interesting takes on his page, I could post some more if you want.

ChiefsCountry
01-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Oh Dez White from Georgia Tech, didn't know he was coming back into the draft.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:29 PM
He actually left the Ravens for the Browns with Phil Savage, when Mangini was hired he was let go.

He has a lot of interesting takes on his page, I could post some more if you want.

So from one of the best scouting organizations, to one of the worst.

And yeah, post some more. This guy is hilarious.

keg in kc
01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh Dez White from Georgia Tech, didn't know he was coming back into the draft.Pioli recently bought a time machine.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Trust me, scouts will corner every OU prospect and pepper them with questions about Bradford's personality etc..

By the way, finished watching Lamarr Houston... somebody is going to get a really good player in Rd 2...

No doubt.. Bradford has durability concerns.. Physical will be elaborate and extremely important. Arm is strong enough

The coaches at OU say that Bradford is a gym rat, rallies the guys in locker room and they follow his lead.. same things said about Ryan

I should of clarified.. being compared to Matt Ryan's personality is a compliment.. Bradford takes charge of the team

Colt McCoy is the one with the reputation of a flat personality... Combine interviews VERY important for him

had 2 nfl execs compare Bradford's personality to Matt Ryan

What seperates Bradford & McCoy? Arm Strength?>> Bradford can drive the ball better with more accuracy down field

Jason Smith should end up being a very solid RT... most teams just think you don't take a RT in the top 5

I need to study Clausen more but he doesn't have any rare qualities.. Bradford has rare accuracy and makeup...

I graded Jason Smith and Okung and I don't think it's close.. Okung far superior.. most teams had Smith as late 1st rd guy

teams are mixed on Bradford.. Some VERY high, some so-so... I haven't heard anyone that is jacked up about Clausen

I will be surprised if Colt McCoy goes in the first 50 picks... Didn't think that was the case last year but teams are very leary of him now

if okung and berry are both available at 5 who do u pick if you're KC> good ?.. both are fantastic and help right away

I know a college scouting director that likes Gerald McCoy better than Suh... I prefer Suh but McCoy is a big time stud as well

There's some for you.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Wanna know who the Chiefs pick might be...here it is..

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago but keep your eye on Jason Paul-Pierre... Everyone is buzzing on this guy, will be top 5 pick

Paul-Pierre has freakish size, length, athleticism and plays with excellent effort.. He's a little raw but upside is unlimited

I know 2 playoff teams that have said he is equal to or better than Mario Williams coming out... he is going to go HIGH

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Here's a good one:

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago but keep your eye on Jason Paul-Pierre... Everyone is buzzing on this guy, will be top 5 pick

Now don't get me wrong, I really like the upside to JPP. Think he'll definitely be a R1 pick, but only one year of college ball can't help his cause.

The only team dumb enough to take him in the Top 5 is us.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:38 PM

Paul-Pierre has freakish size, length, athleticism and plays with excellent effort.. He's a little raw but upside is unlimited

I know 2 playoff teams that have said he is equal to or better than Mario Williams coming out... he is going to go HIGH

LMAO

Immaculate fucking timing...

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Look at my post that went up when yours did....that's hilarious we both thought the same thing.

I think Pierre Paul is going to go in the top 10 though.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:39 PM
At combine, Rex would always ask players who "ran the clicker" in meeting rooms.. that usually tells you who the leader is

In 2007 draft, Michigan had several defensive studs... Rex Ryan asked each one of them who leader was and all said David Harris

In BAL, we were a little split on Greenway coming out.. very athletic but we had some concerns about him being too "finesse"

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Look at my post that went up when yours did....that's hilarious we both thought the same thing.

I think Pierre Paul is going to go in the top 10 though.

Possible.

I'd say Miami at 12.

And I was dead fucking serious about Pioli taking him.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Here you go he pisses off Sacc

Saints have one of top 3 OL's in the NFL and not one of their starters was a 1st rd pick

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Possible.

I'd say Miami at 12.

And I was dead fucking serious about Pioli taking him.

The lack of an elite rusher whichever one blows up his workout will go high, Pierre Pauls advantage is he can go to a 4-3 or 3-4 team.

BryanBusby
01-25-2010, 09:42 PM

Very interesting. Top 5 pick though? Eh. First rounder is not out of the question though.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Well this is just stuff from a guy who worked in the league and obviously knows people who still work for teams.

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
The lack of an elite rusher whichever one blows up his workout will go high, Pierre Pauls advantage is he can go to a 4-3 or 3-4 team.

Yeah, his versatility is a huge plus.

His one year at USF, and the whole debate about him and Selvie (Selvie made JPP, or the other way around?) might hold him out of the Top 10.

But I expect him to have a HUGE combine, and be a Top 15 pick at worst - unless he interviews poorly.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Considering Selvie sucked last year without Pierre Paul there would tell me that Selvie just had 1 big year and nothing else.

Selvie went from being nicely thought of to being a mid to late round pick because he basically did nothing for 2 years.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:46 PM
For Earl Thomas fans here you go...

Halfway through looking at Texas defense... Kindle is physical, Houston is very quick/upfield DT, Thomas better version of Weddle

OnTheWarpath15
01-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Why are we scouting the 2000 draft?

LMAO

Mecca
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Here's one...

Alabama's Cody and McClain have split grades around the league, some really high on them, others not as much...

I bet we're one of the teams that is really high on them lol.

DeezNutz
01-25-2010, 10:05 PM
We're the only team dumb enough to draft a 30-year-old, who is now out of the league.

Mecca
01-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Actually you know what, his thought of Dez Bryant tells me why the Ravens have always sucked at drafting WR's.

Saccopoo
01-25-2010, 10:45 PM
I graded Jason Smith and Okung and I don't think it's close.. Okung far superior.. most teams had Smith as late 1st rd guy

if okung and berry are both available at 5 who do u pick if you're KC> good ?.. both are fantastic and help right away

But, but, but...Milkman and Rustshack said he sucked.

B_Ambuehl
01-25-2010, 10:56 PM
How many other WRs with Bryant's size have returned punts like he does? If a guy that big is that good of a return man that says something.

Not saying I'd draft him #5, but he's quite an impressive cat IMO.

philfree
01-25-2010, 11:00 PM

I didn't know if Pierre Paul was a 3-4 prospect or not. It ticks me off that there's no DE/OLB worth the 5th pick in this draft.

PhilFree:arrow:

Cosmos
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
LMAO

And the rest of that post is garbage as well.

Bryant's not significantly better than any of the other early round prospects. He's slow, he's a poor route runner, and he's never run half of the route tree due to playing in the spread.

And #9 is just plain retarded. Most WR's don't start to really hit their potential until their 3rd year.

Dez Bryant at 5 is almost as epically stupid as a OT at 5, IMO.

Then again, Pioli seems to hate value, so he'll definitely be considered.

1) I didn't say Bryant was better that other early round prospects, you did. I said he was significantly better than others at his position....

2). Compared to RB's and QB's WR's can get involved early their first year. See P Harvin. I never spoke about "potential", you did. I spoke of starting early.

3). If Pioli hates "value", why did he pick Tyson Jackson and Magee?? They weren't the most talented by most accounts, they were selected for their VALUE (in the 34 front).

4). At this point, with this franchise, I will take talent at a "playmaker" position that would be a fair bet to project to play at an all-pro level than to be overly concerned about postional value at #5.

Tell me what 'POSITIONS" provide "acceptable value" to draft at #5.

Let us know what "positions" Pioli should be looking at.....

BigChiefFan
01-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm going to post it for you guys just for the reaction...

Here is a tweet from former Ravens scout Daniel Jeremiah:

"I have said all along that I thought Dez Bryant was better WR coming out than Crabtree... Haven't found a scout/exec that disagrees"

"is Andre Johnson the best comparison for Dez Bryant?> I have used that comparison... body types are almost identical"

That's awesome. I made the comparison myself and got reemed to the max.

OnTheWarpath15
01-26-2010, 09:57 AM
1) I didn't say Bryant was better that other early round prospects, you did. I said he was significantly better than others at his position....

That was my implication as well. Why would I compare him to players playing other positions? He's not significantly better than those that will go i nthe late first round or in the second. Bad value.

2). Compared to RB's and QB's WR's can get involved early their first year. See P Harvin. I never spoke about "potential", you did. I spoke of starting early.

Percy Harvin is a speed merchant that can do it all.

Bryant can be timed with a sundial, and is a poor route runner.

Such a bad comparison.

3). If Pioli hates "value", why did he pick Tyson Jackson and Magee?? They weren't the most talented by most accounts, they were selected for their VALUE (in the 34 front).

Please, find me ONE respected poster or draftnik that thinks taking a 5-technique at #3 overall is good value.

4). At this point, with this franchise, I will take talent at a "playmaker" position that would be a fair bet to project to play at an all-pro level than to be overly concerned about postional value at #5.

Tell me what 'POSITIONS" provide "acceptable value" to draft at #5.

Let us know what "positions" Pioli should be looking at.....

You're confusing positional value with just flat-out value.

WR absolutely is a position you can take Top 5.

The problem is, the pick - Bryant in this case - holds little value because you can get someone with similar talent and potential much later in this draft. There's not a significant talent dropoff between the best WR in this class, and the 4th-5th.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-26-2010, 09:59 AM
1). Bryant is the best prospect at his position. There is no debate.
2). KC needs playmakers, Bryant makes big plays.
3). Cassell and Charles need help. Diversify the attack.
4). The WR position is paper thin with Bowe and an unsigned Chambers.
5). Chambers will be 32 when the season starts.
6). Bowe simply drops too many balls. Bryant's hands are solid.
7). KC must improve in the Red Zone, no dependable production from the TE position. Bryant excels in jump ball situations.
8). Bryant becomes Haleys pet development project and provides real push for Bowe to get improve.
9). Typically, good WR’s are quicker to pay dividends to offenses compared to other positions.
10). Drafting Bryant at #5 means KC won’t be wasting a pick on ND’s Tate.

1) There is a debate. Saying that there isn't obviates 2-10, because it shows you to be an insufferable fucking moron.

The Franchise
01-26-2010, 10:03 AM
No thanks. I'd rather take Golden Tate in the 2nd or Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd-4th.

OnTheWarpath15
01-26-2010, 10:08 AM
No thanks. I'd rather take Golden Tate in the 2nd or Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd-4th.

Or Damian Williams, if he falls to 2a. Or Arrelious Benn, if he's there.

Don't see the value in taking Bryant that high.

DaKCMan AP
01-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Or Damian Williams, if he falls to 2a. Or Arrelious Benn, if he's there.

Don't see the value in taking Bryant that high.

I really don't want Benn. He was highly thought of but has absolute horrid hands. There are many better WRs worth drafting, IMO.

OnTheWarpath15
01-26-2010, 10:22 AM
I really don't want Benn. He was highly thought of but has absolute horrid hands. There are many better WRs worth drafting, IMO.

I'd like to see what happens at the combine before I give up on Benn.

Juice Williams doesn't exactly throw an easily catchable ball.

But overall, I agree. He's probably my 5th WR.

DaKCMan AP
01-26-2010, 10:22 AM
On another note, I think a team might reach higher for him but I'd love to grab Dexter McCluster with our last 5th rounder or, more preferably, with our 6th rounder. He's a faster, stronger and much better receiver version of Dante Hall.

Cosmos
01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
1) There is a debate. Saying that there isn't obviates 2-10, because it shows you to be an insufferable ****ing moron.

In what mock or position list is Bryant not listed as the #1 receiver?

There is no debate right now that Bryant is the best at his position.

Nobody has Tate, Benn, LaFell, Thomas or Williams ahead of him.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 09:23 PM
They may not but the gap isn't really considerable nor is Bryant an elite prospect.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 09:33 PM
They may not but the gap isn't really considerable nor is Bryant an elite prospect.
I disagree. Pretty much everything I've seen or heard about him, says he's a lock to go in the top 10, that, by definition is considered ELITE talent. A majority of the scouts consider him elite talent.

Some need to look at his numbers again, this kid is a phenomenal talent, who has excellent hands. Bryant helped carry his team. Once he was gone, OSU's season was done. That says alot about his talent level, IMO. The comparisons to Andre Johnson are legit.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Yea Crabtree was too I didn't consider him elite either.

And he does not nor will he ever run like Andre Johnson who was a 100 meter track champion.

OnTheWarpath15
01-26-2010, 09:45 PM
I disagree. Pretty much everything I've seen or heard about him, says he's a lock to go in the top 10, that, by definition is considered ELITE talent. A majority of the scouts consider him elite talent.

Some need to look at his numbers again, this kid is a phenomenal talent, who has excellent hands. Bryant helped carry his team. Once he was gone, OSU's season was done. That says alot about his talent level, IMO. The comparisons to Andre Johnson are legit.

So, by that definition, Akili Smith was elite talent.

David Carr.

Ryan Sims.

Tyson Jackson.

Being picked in the Top 10 only means one thing:

You were picked in the Top 10.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Calvin Johnson was an elite WR prospect, Dez Bryant does not remotely compare to him.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 10:14 PM
So, by that definition, Akili Smith was elite talent.

David Carr.

Ryan Sims.

Tyson Jackson.

Being picked in the Top 10 only means one thing:

You were picked in the Top 10.

What I am saying is, there's pretty much a consensus by the experts, that'll he be in the top 10 on most teams draft board.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Calvin Johnson was an elite WR prospect, Dez Bryant does not remotely compare to him.

Nobody compared him to Calvin Johnson. You just brought that into the thread. The only thing I've said in the past, is that Bryant, is the best WR prospect, SINCE Calvin Johnson.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 10:41 PM
That's not really saying a lot, last years class was deep with no top end guy. Johnson went in 2007 so look at the 2 classes since then last years is spoken for so 2008, there wasn't a WR taken in the 1st round.

So being the best prospect since Calvin Johnson isn't much to be proud of right now.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 10:46 PM
That's not really saying a lot, last years class was deep with no top end guy. Johnson went in 2007 so look at the 2 classes since then last years is spoken for so 2008, there wasn't a WR taken in the 1st round.

So being the best prospect since Calvin Johnson isn't much to be proud of right now.It's says, exactly what I stated, he's the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson.

I don't see how anybody can sweep this under the rug...

in just a over two seasons(plus the few games this season) he has 147 receptions, 2425 yards, 19 yard avg. reception, 29 TDs, plus 3 more TDs in the return game.

Deion Sanders didn't take him under his wing, because he's some slub. The kid is a damn good WR prospect that translates to big time production at the next level.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Crabtree had awesome stats too, stats aren't the end all be all of this debate.

I still say Bryant ends up being the WR that people wonder how he was the first one that got picked.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Crabtree had awesome stats too, stats aren't the end all be all of this debate.

I still say Bryant ends up being the WR that people wonder how he was the first one that got picked.

Crabtree is a crumby example, dontcha think? Since he actually played fairly well for a hold-out coming from the spread, plus his smaller frame. Not to mention his QB. He's also SLOWER than Bryant.

Sorry, but Bryant DOMINATED at the collegiate level, sweeping that under the rug is underestimating his talent, IMO.

I'll take production over potential all day long. Which is really why Berry is touted so highly...PRODUCTION. Berry's frame isn't ideal and yet, his production is predicting a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft. Taking potential over production spells bust.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:05 PM
That's because Berry has unusual safety production with elite physical measurables.

Bryant has elite stats, comes from a college offense, doesn't have elite speed, he has great not elite size. He's a better prospect than Crabtree as I said in this thread.

I think he's comparable to Braylon Edwards was the year he came out. Even though Edwards was more polished being from a pro style offense. Also sitting for a year is highly questionable, that alone makes me a bit leery of him.

Damian Williams is far and away the most polished WR in the class, he's the safe guy, will play 10 years be a starter catch a lot of balls etc etc, a Keenan McCardell type. The WR who is the wildcard to me is Damaryius Thomas he may end up as the best one.

Cosmos
01-26-2010, 11:19 PM
That's because Berry has unusual safety production with elite physical measurables.

Bryant has elite stats, comes from a college offense, doesn't have elite speed, he has great not elite size. He's a better prospect than Crabtree as I said in this thread.

I think he's comparable to Braylon Edwards was the year he came out. Even though Edwards was more polished being from a pro style offense. Also sitting for a year is highly questionable, that alone makes me a bit leery of him.

Damian Williams is far and away the most polished WR in the class, he's the safe guy, will play 10 years be a starter catch a lot of balls etc etc, a Keenan McCardell type. The WR who is the wildcard to me is Damaryius Thomas he may end up as the best one.

Where did Damian Williams go to college? USC....... We get it by now...

For the record, Damaryius Thomas times are the same as Bryants.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Thomas is a 2nd round pick, that's kinda the point.

If one more person brings up the USC shit to me on a player I'm gonna go ballistic on them. Williams is an outstanding prospect for the next level, SC or not.

Tell me how my post is wrong, is Williams not the most polished receiver in the class?

Cosmos
01-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I live in SoCal, my son went to school with Barkley, I watch a LOT of SC football.

Williams is a good player. Good.

11 Games, 3 100 yard games. 100, 101 & 108.

Good Emerald Bowl game agains BC.

He will go somwhere in Rnd 2 because the WR draft depth is terrible.

In a normal year, he drops further.

Bryant is a dynamic offensive talent, Williams is.... good, and attended USC.
:D

Mecca
01-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Williams is far more polished than Bryant is, Williams is basically a more naturally gifted version of Steve Smith.

If he's there in the 2nd round the Chiefs better fucking pick him.

KCrockaholic
01-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Why all the hate on Bryant? I don't think he is worth the #5 pick because I see many sleepers at the WR position this year, but really Bryant is a fantastic athlete. I'm sure he can play up to his potential.

Mecca
01-27-2010, 12:53 AM
It's not so much hate it's just that he's not a WR worthy of going top 5.

KCrockaholic
01-27-2010, 12:57 AM
It's not so much hate it's just that he's not a WR worthy of going top 5.

Ok. Fair statement.

Saccopoo
01-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Williams is far more polished than Bryant is, Williams is basically a more naturally gifted version of Steve Smith.

If he's there in the 2nd round the Chiefs better ****ing pick him.

The Chiefs better get a couple more picks in the 2nd and 3rd round, because there are going to be some really, really good players still on the board then.

KCrockaholic
01-27-2010, 01:04 AM
The Chiefs better get a couple more picks in the 2nd and 3rd round, because there are going to be some really, really good players still on the board then.

This. I would love to trade out of that #5 if Berry is gone and be able to pick up maybe a 1st from somebody for next year and a 2nd this year as well.

Mecca
01-27-2010, 01:07 AM
Yea not gonna happen.

Also the top 2 maybe 3 WR's in next years class are all better than Bryant, not good to blow a top 5 pick on a WR when it's a down class.

Titty Meat
01-27-2010, 02:00 AM
No thanks.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2010, 06:58 AM
I have no affiliation to USC whatsoever, and I agree that Damian Williams is the most polished WR of the class.

This "he went to USC, so that's the only reason Mecca is pimping him" bit is getting old, quick.

milkman
01-27-2010, 09:06 AM
But, but, but...Milkman and Rustshack said he sucked.

I never said he sucks.

I said that Albert has more upside than Okung does, and to give up on Albert this early and take Okung at #5 would be a fucking moronic decision.

What I said is that you suck, and that you are a fucking idiot.

Molitoth
01-27-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry, but missing out on a year of playing the game just doesn't work well for me. I was a big Mike Williams fan and that mess = fail. Just Say NO to Dez Bryant.