PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Umm, Maybe NSFW (Terrence Cody)

ChiTown
01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/nfl.cfb.senior.bowl.practice/images/terrence-cody-weigh-in.jpg
ROFL

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Will it be funny when he's on our team?

ChiTown
01-26-2010, 05:07 PM

Will he be playing without his shirt on?

Brock
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM

Why wouldn't it be?

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM
I personally could careless how fat he is, as an NT it's basically his job to be a huge immovable object.

the Talking Can
01-26-2010, 05:09 PM
do they measure man titties?

Brock
I personally could careless how fat he is, as an NT it's basically his job to be a huge immovable object.

Yeah, we know, you're above it all.

the Talking Can

who cares what you think?

his gigantic boobies are funny

Bane
:shake:

ChiTown
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM

ROFL

Mastashake
If he's going to play on a Haley team, he'll end up being about 310, and will totally lose his whole purpose as a run-stuffing NT.

Even on a more lax NFL team, he'll whittle down to 325-340

Mecca
Yeah, we know, you're above it all.

Yea that's exactly what that post means.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:11 PM
If he's going to play on a Haley team, he'll end up being about 310, and will totally lose his whole purpose as a run-stuffing NT.

Even on a more lax NFL team, he'll whittle down to 325-340

How are we going to play 3-4 with Crennel when we have a head coach who wants everyone to be trim?

Shaun Rogers is every bit as fat as Cody and Crennel basically begged to trade for him.

TRR
01-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Anyone have a link to this picture? Viewing from a cell does not work so well...

Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
01-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Anyone have a link to this picture? Viewing from a cell does not work so well...

Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/nfl.cfb.senior.bowl.practice/content.2.html

Brock
01-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Yea that's exactly what that post means.

Like most of your posts, it doesn't mean a fucking thing.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 05:15 PM
For 370lbs., he holds it well. He could definitely be in better shape, but I was expecting fat Albert.

CoMoChief
01-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Is that Jeff Foxworthy?

Mastashake
01-26-2010, 05:17 PM
How are we going to play 3-4 with Crennel when we have a head coach who wants everyone to be trim?

I don't know. I didn't say I did.

You saw what he did to the line(s) last year. Unless he changes his policy, do you expect a exception for him?

aturnis
01-26-2010, 05:18 PM

Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're in prison?! And they let you post on the internet! From a phone! I want to go to fucking prison, white collar, not fuck me in the ass prison. No, fuck that shit.

TRR
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/nfl.cfb.senior.bowl.practice/content.2.html

Thank you sir!
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
"Do these sports shorts make my tits look slimming?"

Brock
01-26-2010, 05:19 PM
"Do these sports shorts make my tits look slimming?"

Just so you know, Mecca doesn't care how fat he is.

aturnis
01-26-2010, 05:19 PM
For 370lbs., he holds it well. He could definitely be in better shape, but I was expecting fat Albert.

Echoed my thoughts here. He weighs more than Mt. Washington did in his prime and doesn't look nearly as big.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't know. I didn't say I did.

You saw what he did to the line(s) last year. Unless he changes his policy, do you expect a exception for him?

Dorsey at 300 is fine, Jackson seems to be the same size he was in college but the NT really needs to be a big fatass guy, I would hope our coach is smart enough to get that.

TRR
You're in prison?! And they let you post on the internet! From a phone! I want to go to fucking prison, white collar, not fuck me in the ass prison. No, fuck that shit.

That actually made me laugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
Echoed my thoughts here. He weighs more than Mt. Washington did in his prime and doesn't look nearly as big.

You mean Ted Washington's listed weight or his actual weight?

HemiEd
01-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Are you telling me it could get worse? WTF, this guy needs an 84AAA bra.

Mr. Arrowhead
01-26-2010, 05:28 PM
dam, im blind now

Mastashake
01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Are you telling me it could get worse? WTF, this guy needs an 84AAA bra.

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/pg2/2002/0827/photo/washington.jpg

Mr. Laz
01-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Chiefs can't afford to take this guy before 2b at the highest.

he's gilbert brown .... a 2-down player who can pull a refrigerator perry and play fullback once in awhile.

we have too many holes to use a high pick on that

penchief
01-26-2010, 05:32 PM

Fat is one thing but loose hanging titties and loose hanging flab are another. At least have some muscle mixed in with your blubber.

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 05:34 PM

Not when he's locked down the center and left guard all by his lonesome.

Frankly, I don't give a shit what the guy looks like with his shirt off as long as he can play ball. His job isn't to look like Mr. Olympia, it's to occupy two lineman and give the pocket a push doing it.

People that would rather gawk and drool over some dudes body and his "vast" "potential" should stick with the Gholston thread.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:36 PM
NT's are 2 down players, Casey Hampton doesn't play in passing downs.

Being a 3-4 team means we basically have to have a guy like this on our team, the fact that he's going to fall out of the 1st because offseason stuff makes guys like him fall and workout warriors rise should honestly be looked at as a positive.

BigChiefFan
01-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Cody with one of our 2nd round picks, would be a major coup, in my book. His job is to occupy blockers and he does it in a commanding fashion. Take your beauty contest elsewhere. This kid can play football.

Mr. Laz
01-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Not when he's locked down the center and left guard all by his lonesome.

Frankly, I don't give a shit what the guy looks like with his shirt off as long as he can play ball. His job isn't to look like Mr. Olympia, it's to occupy two lineman and give the pocket a push doing it.

People that would rather gawk and drool over some dudes body and his "vast" "potential" should stick with the Gholston thread.i'm not talking about the way he looks as much as the way he played.

he only played on running downs in COLLEGE .

he wasn't even close to being the best dlineman on his college team.

Mastashake
01-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Cody with one of our 2nd round picks, would be a major coup, in my book. His job is to occupy blockers and he does it in a commanding fashion. Take your beauty contest elsewhere. This kid can play football.

Yes.

i'm not talking about the way he looks as much as the way he played.

he only played on running downs in COLLEGE even.

He will not tackle people at all. Ted Washington averaged 2.5 tackles a game in his career. He averaged about 1.8 sacks a season, and is still one of the best NTs to ever play the game.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:42 PM
i'm not talking about the way he looks as much as the way he played.

he only played on running downs in COLLEGE .

That'll be his job in the NFL too, if you noticed very few 3-4 NT's playing on passing downs.

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Chiefs can't afford to take this guy before 2b at the highest.

he's gilbert brown .... a 2-down player who can pull a refrigerator perry and play fullback once in awhile.

we have too many holes to use a high pick on that

And one of the most major holes is a NT. Until the Chiefs get one, at least an effective one, they will not be able to effectively run the defense. That's just the way it is.

I mean, seriously...in looking at our current roster, what other "holes" do you think are more important to this team than a good quality NT? In terms of the personnel we have, I'd put it right behind LT at this point. That's not to say that I'd select him with the Chiefs #1 pick, but you can't possibly believe that NT isn't a position that the Chiefs desperately need.

Go watch the Cleveland game and look at what Mack did to Edwards and tell me your happy with our NT position.

RealSNR
01-26-2010, 05:50 PM
What are the odds we take two Bama players (McClain and Cody)?

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 05:51 PM
NT's are 2 down players, Casey Hampton doesn't play in passing downs.

Being a 3-4 team means we basically have to have a guy like this on our team, the fact that he's going to fall out of the 1st because offseason stuff makes guys like him fall and workout warriors rise should honestly be looked at as a positive.

Absolutely. If Cody is there at the top of the second round when the Chiefs pick, they are going to have to look long and hard at the possibility of drafting him. I don't know if he's top ten material, but he would definitely be a viable pick in the second round.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:51 PM
What are the odds we take two Bama players (McClain and Cody)?

Right now I think those odds are very high. This is a good defensive draft which players who fit what the Chiefs are trying to do, might as well go D heavy.

Demonpenz
01-26-2010, 05:52 PM
when did monique get dreads?

Mastashake
01-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm not confident Cody will be around for the beginning of the second round.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm not confident Cody will be around for the beginning of the second round.

He will, teams get all concerned about giving 1st round money to a "fat guy" the workout guys will rise he'll fall cause he's "lazy".

Either way we'll know what the Chiefs think of him on that day simply because Pioli will ask Saban and that's that.

MoreLemonPledge
01-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Forget LSU North or New England West. We're now Alabama North.

Bane
01-26-2010, 05:59 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/nfl.cfb.senior.bowl.practice/images/terrence-cody-weigh-in.jpg
ROFL

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVk7lI0qaWQ"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVk7lI0qaWQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 06:00 PM
He will, teams get all concerned about giving 1st round money to a "fat guy" the workout guys will rise he'll fall cause he's "lazy".

Either way we'll know what the Chiefs think of him on that day simply because Pioli will ask Saban and that's that.

I don't know. Raji was a big fat guy that didn't have the intangibles that Cody possesses and he went pretty high - short, with short arms, and rumors swilling about of bad work ethic and dope smoking and the like.

I'd be happy if either Dan Williams or Cody were there at the top of the second round, but I'm not holding my breath that either will be there.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Dan Williams is the Raji guy, Williams is essentially a 1 year wonder with motivation problems yet he rises cause he's 330 so he's in acceptable shape for the position. He's the NT that goes in the 20's.

Cody's problem with NFL teams is that he's not 330 or 340 it's that he's 370 and he's in a class where he's probably as of today the 5th or 6th DT because of his weight.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 06:05 PM
I could care less if he's fat, skinny, black, white, gay, straight, atheist, babtist, muscular, or has man boobs. If he can play at a high NFL caliber, bring him in. And people said Gilbert Brown was fat too.... If his clone were in the draft this year, I'de take his ass in a heartbeat.

Mr. Laz
01-26-2010, 06:05 PM
agree to disagree then but imo when you suck as bad as we do you shouldn't invest a high pick into a player with obvious motivational,maturity issues.

seriously, he has millions of dollars on the line and he can't stop shoveling oreo cookies down his gullet long enough to get down to 350lbs before the draft? He knows that they are going to specifically look for his weight,shape and physically strength and this is what he brings?

he had the easiest draft prep on anyone ... nobody cares how fast he is or how high he can jump. All he had to do was get into passable shape and not eat a small child for every meal.

OnTheWarpath15
01-26-2010, 06:08 PM
agree to disagree then but imo when you suck as bad as we do you shouldn't invest a high pick into a player with obvious motivational,maturity issues.

seriously, he has millions of dollars on the line and he can't stop shoveling oreo cookies down his gullet long enough to get down to 350lbs before the draft? He knows that they are going to specifically look for his weight,shape and physically strength and this is what he brings?

he had the easiest draft prep on anyone ... nobody cares how fast he is or how high he can jump. All he had to do was get into passable shape and not eat a small child for every meal.

Seeing as how the combine is still a month away, and the draft is three months away, he still could.

Most of these guys don't start their combine prep until after the Senior Bowl and E/E Shrine game.

If he weighs 370 at the combine, then you'll have a point.

Personally, I don't think it will take him long to get to 350 - which is perfectly acceptable for the position.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 06:09 PM
370 is actually light for him the guy once weighed something like 450lbs.

The Chiefs to run this defense have to have an NT, without a big fatass guy we're going to continue to get gashed on runs.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Reading some stuff about Cody on draft forums is really comical, this is the time of year when everyone is caught up in god like bodies and people without their shirts off so I was reading a thread about how..

"Terrence Cody is morbidly obese and shouldn't even be allowed to play football"

LaChapelle
01-26-2010, 06:11 PM
when did monique get dreads?

Cody has a face
I never noticed

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-26-2010, 06:16 PM
If we draft Cody and Haley tells him to lose 50 pounds I'm getting Haleys address and sending him a continuous supply of boar goo. We need a giant nose tackle something fierce.

Chiefaholic
01-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Cody's job is to take on TWO linemen and hold his ground to allow our LB's to do their job. If he falls to the top of the 2nd, we need to take him with 2a and be happy he fell that far.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-26-2010, 06:21 PM
ROFL

I just noticed that guy with him has an "L" in his hand. Could be an Omen.

Bane
01-26-2010, 06:27 PM

It's like starting a tile job,you must first find the center of the room.ROFL
Seriously though,IMO,if we draft that fat fukk at any spot,I will lose what little faith I have left in our drafting abilities.:shake:
You think he's pounding away the cookies now,just wait till he gets paid....

Lonewolf Ed
01-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Egad! I have seen higher tittays on the Travel Channel when they go to visit tribes in New Guinea!

LiL stumppy
01-26-2010, 06:49 PM

Jesus Christ quit being a little bitch and stop taking it personal.

Meccas's pissed cause Cody has his man tittys beat and all Mecca wants to have in life is man tittys and football knowledge.

Don't worry buddy, maybe someday.

Rain Man
01-26-2010, 06:54 PM
370 is actually light for him the guy once weighed something like 450lbs.

The Chiefs to run this defense have to have an NT, without a big fatass guy we're going to continue to get gashed on runs.

Wait a minute. I thought you didn't want him. Who's the person around here who keeps threatening suicide if we draft him?

I would be delighted to have a giant immovable nose tackle, even if he jiggles when pushed. That said, if he was up to 450 before the age of 23 that's a bit of a concern.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Jesus Christ quit being a little bitch and stop taking it personal.

Meccas's pissed cause Cody has his man tittys beat and all Mecca wants to have in life is man tittys and football knowledge.

Don't worry buddy, maybe someday.

:facepalm:

What? retardation at it's finest.

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:21 PM

If it is an omen I guess all the guys in the senior bowl get that same omen. Just saying. It's a measurement tool.

Mastashake
01-26-2010, 07:24 PM
If it is an omen I guess all the guys in the senior bowl get that same omen. Just saying. It's a measurement tool.

It looks like he's trying to measure the size of the guy camel-toe the spandex has given him.

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2010, 07:24 PM
This does make me slightly worried, I was expecting Cody to be in the 340- 355 range but he showed up like this. It's discouraging nevertheless, of course I wasn't expecting a chiseled specimen bu at least someone who has enough motivation to keep his weight in a reasonable level.

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:27 PM
It looks like he's trying to measure the size of the guy camel-toe the spandex has given him.

ROFL ok that wasn't too bad.

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:29 PM
If the Broncos take Terrence Cody I will be pissed the **** off. That fat **** couldn't survive the altitude.

"Sitting in front of Josh McDaniels. head coach from Denver...impressed by Cody" -New era scouting

ROFL

I think Cody will be an ok player, but I don't see him doing well in Colorado with the thin air.

Deberg_1990
01-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Its all good.....

Who was that NT who played for the Packers back in the 90's??

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Dan Williams is the Raji guy, Williams is essentially a 1 year wonder with motivation problems yet he rises cause he's 330 so he's in acceptable shape for the position. He's the NT that goes in the 20's.

Cody's problem with NFL teams is that he's not 330 or 340 it's that he's 370 and he's in a class where he's probably as of today the 5th or 6th DT because of his weight.

I like Williams a lot more than Cody. Williams has the size and some mobility. He's not just a big fat guy that sits in the middle and takes up space, not that I think Cody is going to suck though.

Saul Good
01-26-2010, 07:36 PM

I don't know. I'll bet he's gone by then. I'd grab him in a heartbeat if he's there in the 2nd.

Saul Good
01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Wait a minute. I thought you didn't want him. Who's the person around here who keeps threatening suicide if we draft him?

I would be delighted to have a giant immovable nose tackle, even if he jiggles when pushed. That said, if he was up to 450 before the age of 23 that's a bit of a concern.

Not to speak out of turn, but I think that the suicidal thoughts would be if we drafted him with our first round pick, not our second.

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Its all good.....

just curious. The gay one?

teedubya
01-26-2010, 07:50 PM
That is a nice handful. Anymore than a handful is a waste, right? right?

KCrockaholic
01-26-2010, 07:52 PM
That is a nice handful. Anymore than a handful is a waste, right? right?

A Waist?

Mecca
01-26-2010, 08:05 PM
He's going to be there at our 2nd pick just watch, he doesn't fit any of the 4-3 teams and draft process puts major emphasis on guys who are the opposite of him.

Dan Williams should be concerning, anyone that is a 1 year wonder should raise a flag.

Rain Man
01-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Not to speak out of turn, but I think that the suicidal thoughts would be if we drafted him with our first round pick, not our second.

Ah, okay. All is good if that's the case.

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Its all good.....

Gilbert Brown, he had a burger named after him at a local Hardees. No joke

Delano
01-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Dan Williams should be concerning, anyone that is a 1 year wonder should raise a flag.

What are the odds Williams makes a late ascent up the boards like Tyson Jackson and Pioli reaches for him at five?

I keep having a bad feeling they'll reach for a NT or OLB/DE this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
01-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Williams won't get up to 5 because he has DT's in front of him, he could get up to say 15-20.

This team is going to take Rolando McClain with it's first pick I would be willing to put money on it, I also think they'd be thrilled if Cody fell. 2 guys who come from a 3-4 from a Saban team etc etc.

-King-
01-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Damn, really disappointing. I was expecting him to have a taylor mays body by now.
Posted via Mobile Device

ZootedGranny
01-26-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't know if his chest is worried or scared.

http://xs.to/image-4DFE_4B5FA3B9.jpg

Cannibal
01-26-2010, 08:28 PM

It shows a lack of work ethic and we've got enough of that.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 08:29 PM
It shows a lack of work ethic and we've got enough of that.

HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE FAT.

Obviously Ted Washington was just a loser.

Deberg_1990
01-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Gilbert Brown, he had a burger named after him at a local Hardees. No joke

Thats it..thanks....yea, he would play at 360 to 370 during his heyday....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Brown

penchief
01-26-2010, 09:08 PM
HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE FAT.

Obviously Ted Washington was just a loser.

Again, he's not just fat. He's a flabby bastard. If he were rotund I might agree with you. But I think that dode's sagging titty flesh is the sign of someone who might just be too lazy to care.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 09:25 PM

He's a long sauna from 350. I'm not worried about the 370 as much as you are. He carries his weight well (if that's possible at 370) and he's just come off a national championship. Most people are going to let themselves go a bit after a long season and that win. It's not the combine, which is a long ways off, and he's got plenty of time to get into "shape" for that.

http://kstp.com/kstpImages/vikings%20williams.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1130/nfl_g_hampton-wilfork_bipanel_576.jpg

It ain't a position for the tiny.

Pushead2
01-26-2010, 09:29 PM
take him.....alllllll of him....

Mr. Laz
01-26-2010, 09:53 PM
i would the whole thing?

:)

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2010, 10:31 PM
He's a long sauna from 350. I'm not worried about the 370 as much as you are

It's a joint issue too, lets just say his natural weight should be 345 to 350, unlike Herman Johnson this cat is all flab(FAMF) when it comes to his weight issue.

Saccopoo
01-26-2010, 10:44 PM
It's a joint issue too, lets just say his natural weight should be 345 to 350, unlike Herman Johnson this cat is all flab(FAMF) when it comes to his weight issue.

I don't see where that's an issue. The guy can obviously play and play well at that weight regardless of his muscle definition. You don't have to be ripped to shreds to have functional power and strength. He just needs to have the mass to overwhelm the center to the point where he mandates that a guard is also assigned to him.

Most NT are going to have some flab on them regardless (some more than others - Wilfork is one chubby guy). He'll solidify more once he gets to the NFL as well. Don't have a problem with it whatsoever.

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't see where that's an issue. The guy can obviously play and play well at that weight regardless of his muscle definition.

It's a health issue, the guy's body will break down if he doesn't watch his weight.

googlegoogle
01-26-2010, 10:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNCdVEfoBEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNCdVEfoBEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
It's a health issue, the guy's body will break down if he doesn't watch his weight.

You should tell me how Ted Washington played till he was 38 pushing 400 pounds.

Brock
01-26-2010, 10:56 PM

I bet that's really common.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Pat Williams is about 35 and that guy has gotta be pushing 360.

dirk digler
01-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Mecca do you have sympathy for him because you used to look like that?

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Mecca do you have sympathy for him because you used to look like that?

Dude I have never once in my life come close to weighing that.

Tribal Warfare
01-26-2010, 11:11 PM

Dude, when someone is pushing the limits to that point it creates severe health problems with their joints and their heart. It's like a time bomb, if they don't watch it bad things will happen.

dirk digler
01-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Dude I have never once in my life come close to weighing that.

I am just fucking with you. What was your biggest weight?

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:15 PM
I am just fucking with you. What was your biggest weight?

240 is the most I have ever weighed.

The Bad Guy
Big fatbodies have held up well long into their 30s in the NFL.

dirk digler
240 is the most I have ever weighed.

That is not too bad.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:16 PM
The basic thing is here Cody is what he is, is anyone stunned he's really fat or looks that way?

He's a 2 down run stopping nose tackle, he's fine as a 2nd round pick, we should be happy that this process devalues guys like him because it helps our team.

RustShack
01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I hope this weight makes him fall to the second round. This dude could anchor our DLine until for almost 20 years. Sure Haley might make him cut down a little, but the weight loss isn't going to be a huge part of training camp like it was last year.. this team is already in shape, hes not taking over a fat lazy out of shape Herm team. Last year was about breaking down the players, now we continue to build up. Cutting a little fat and adding muscle would be nice, but his job is to hold up blockers and let the linebacker do the rest. Having Cody while being coached by Crennel will be huge for Dorsey and Jackson.

Mecca
01-26-2010, 11:20 PM
He's going to fall because the offseason process pumps up workout freaks.

Dan Williams is guaranteed to go ahead of him now even though until this year Williams was a major disappointment.

BossChief
01-26-2010, 11:27 PM
The basic thing is here Cody is what he is, is anyone stunned he's really fat or looks that way?

He's a 2 down run stopping nose tackle, he's fine as a 2nd round pick, we should be happy that this process devalues guys like him because it helps our team.

I like the way you put that.

Id like to add that if we did draft McClain/Cody with our top two picks, that would give us the better parts of LSU and Alabamas rush defense that was championship caliber.

Jackson
Dorsey
McClain
Cody

that is a core of a scary, young, rush defense if coached right, and with Romeo that should be expected. It wouldnt happen overnight, but watching that group mature together would be worth the ticket price.

Tribal Warfare
01-27-2010, 12:25 AM

Not stunned, but I'm disappointed though

BryanBusby
01-27-2010, 03:36 AM
Yeah, okay he's suppose to be fat. We know this. Wasn't expecting him to come in at a slim and trim 320 by any means, but come the **** on.

According to an ESPN report earlier this month, Alabama NT Terrence Cody weighed "right around" 355 pounds on January 5.
In other words, Cody appears to have gained 15 pounds (he measured 6'4/370 at the Senior Bowl) in the last 20 days. Cody's body appeared sloppy, to put it mildly, when he removed his shirt for Monday's weigh-in. While weight fluctuation is a routine concern for clogging, nose-tackle types, Cody is already resembling a late-career Ted Washington at age 21.
Source: ESPN.com

Picking up an extra 15 pounds in less than 3 weeks is a bit much and it's not going to get any better when he's finally cakn it, partna...unless he gets it under control.

Mecca
01-27-2010, 03:54 AM
I don't buy that he really weighed 355 to be honest with you.

chiefsfan4life1978
01-27-2010, 04:44 AM
andre smith + terrance cody = a definite need for a new strengh & conditioning at university of alabama

eazyb81
01-27-2010, 05:32 AM
He's going to fall because the offseason process pumps up workout freaks.

Dan Williams is guaranteed to go ahead of him now even though until this year Williams was a major disappointment.

He'll fall from earlier expectations that he would be one of the top DTs drafted, but I'm still not completely convinced he won't get popped somewhere in the 1st round. Too many teams running a 3-4 now to pass on a guy like him.

I'm guessing Miami probably goes with Dan Williams, but I wouldn't be surprised if NE, Dallas, or the Jets took him in the late 1st. Pittsburgh is probably out because I don't see him fitting LeBeau's scheme, he's not nimble enough to drop in coverage at all.

OnTheWarpath15
01-27-2010, 09:34 AM
He'll fall from earlier expectations that he would be one of the top DTs drafted, but I'm still not completely convinced he won't get popped somewhere in the 1st round. Too many teams running a 3-4 now to pass on a guy like him.

I'm guessing Miami probably goes with Dan Williams, but I wouldn't be surprised if NE, Dallas, or the Jets took him in the late 1st. Pittsburgh is probably out because I don't see him fitting LeBeau's scheme, he's not nimble enough to drop in coverage at all.

He doesn't fit in Dallas' scheme, and NE will likely franchise Wilfork and just drafted Brace last year.

Demonpenz
01-27-2010, 09:50 AM
The thing that is most shocking is yes most these guys look fat but then they take off their shirts and it is like one giant barrell. I remember one time Tony Saragusa took his shirt off at a press conference and I was like holy shit his chest was like a 32 inch no flab at all. This guy looks like the part in ren and stimpy where they were wrestling Lump and Loaf in a wrestling match and Ren Bit the fat on the back of Lumps head.

eazyb81
01-27-2010, 10:28 AM
He doesn't fit in Dallas' scheme, and NE will likely franchise Wilfork and just drafted Brace last year.

There's been talk of moving Ratliff to DE and bringing in a more traditional NT, and there's still a chance NE dumps Wilfork for better value. They're not locks at all to look for him but I can definitely envision certain scenarios.

Pushead2
01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
it's just incredible....he gives all out of shape big fat guys a hope to play Pro ball...

gblowfish
01-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Wow, Oprah really let herself go...

KCUnited
01-27-2010, 11:24 AM
You might be a redneck if you're using a t-square to measure a moobie.

Bane
01-27-2010, 11:25 AM
You might be a redneck if you're using a t-square to measure a moobie.

I think he needs a much bigger t square.ROFL

Mr. Laz
01-27-2010, 12:45 PM
it takes a ton of discipline and motivation to play NT in a 3-4 because you have to fight your ass off every play even though you know your not really even supposed to win the fight.

after looking at that picture, you don't think cody has discipline and motivation issues?

ChiTown
01-27-2010, 01:47 PM
it takes a ton of discipline and motivation to play NT in a 3-4 because you have to fight your ass off every play even though you know your not really even supposed to win the fight.

after looking at that picture, you don't think cody has discipline and motivation issues?

You don't think it takes discipline to grow a pair of man tits like that? PLEASE!

Cannibal
01-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Again, he's not just fat. He's a flabby bastard. If he were rotund I might agree with you. But I think that dode's sagging titty flesh is the sign of someone who might just be too lazy to care.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly.

Cannibal
01-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, okay he's suppose to be fat. We know this. Wasn't expecting him to come in at a slim and trim 320 by any means, but come the **** on.

Picking up an extra 15 pounds in less than 3 weeks is a bit much and it's not going to get any better when he's finally cakn it, partna...unless he gets it under control.

That also concerns me.

googlegoogle
01-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Look at the scar on his waist.

He had surgery. Was that skin removal?

Bane
01-27-2010, 06:20 PM

His waist? Where the fukk is that!

ChiefsCountry
01-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Typical 3-4 NT I don't see the big deal in him being a fat ass.

KCrockaholic
01-27-2010, 07:05 PM

Good question. I am unaware of what happened as well. But I don't think that is his waist. It looks like his stomach. It's hard to tell which is which.

googlegoogle
01-28-2010, 01:12 AM
body lift i think it's called.

Saccopoo
01-28-2010, 03:10 AM
body lift i think it's called.

It's called sitting down and waiting your turn at the scales and having your T-shirt that got caught in the folds of your chub make impressions on your skin.

Jesus you people are fucking retarded.

HMc
01-28-2010, 05:41 AM
i love his facial expession.

wha?

ChiTown
01-28-2010, 08:25 AM

wha?

No, it's more like., "wha da fk you gonna do wit dat? My tittie longer than that stick"

Bane
01-28-2010, 08:33 AM
No, it's more like., "wha da fk you gonna do wit dat? My tittie longer than that stick"

Looks like he is fixed on that guys mouth.Prob trying to get a smell of whatever he ate last.

ChiTown
01-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Looks like he is fixed on that guys mouth.Prob trying to get a smell of whatever he ate last.

ROFL

Mr. Laz
01-28-2010, 08:35 AM

wha?

you know he's got that same unfocused,blank stare that usually comes along with guys that are too stupid to understand when they are screwing up.

usually very difficult to motivate