PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs blowing up Dictator Carl's Propaganda Machine

FloridaMan88
01-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Bob Moore is now the "Team Historian".

http://www.plattecountylandmark.com/ghall.htm

They (the Chiefs PR department) did a lot of petty things. Regarding Bob Moore, he was working under a very difficult person.”Danny Clinkscale, on the announcement that Bob Moore has been removed as the head of the Chiefs PR staff and is now the team historian, 810 AM
GH: Bob Moore and the Chiefs PR department needed an overhaul 15 years ago. When Carl Peterson and Marty Schottenheimer turned the Chiefs franchise around and into to hottest ticket this town has ever experienced, the Chiefs turned into arrogant pigs. That attitude was reflected in the way their PR department interacted with the media – the same media who had helped them build their much-ballyhooed season-ticket waiting list. Moore’s arrogance and attitude may have been an order from above but he appeared to take great pleasure in being a little man with a big sword. The fact this arrogance has come back around to bite this franchise is not a surprise. They simply forgot their job is ultimately to sell tickets, not break balls and sneer at the media.

“Sometimes you get too much power, you’ve been around too long – you get a little nutty.”Kevin Kietzman, while discussing the Chiefs’ Carl Peterson era, 810 AM
GH: I had to smile when I heard KK describe himself, uh, I mean King Kevin, er, uh, Carl Peterson.

“I think it’s going to be profound.”Mitch Holthus, Chiefs play-by-play voice, when asked what changes this change in the Chiefs’ PR department will bring to the organization, 810 AM
GH: It better be. Unless a great many things change within the Chiefs’ organization, the Chiefs are staring at opening their newly refurbished stadium in September with 20,000 empty seats. Profound indeed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-30-2010, 12:09 AM
“I don’t want to make everything about me but…”
Nick Wright, 610 AM
GH: But… then again what is more fun than listening to Nick discuss his girlfriend, his incredibly friendly relationship with Todd Haley’s wife, his personal sports-a-thon challenge to Chris Hamblin, his looks, his… Wright’s show sounds more and more like Petro’s opening hour each day.

ROFL That was a double-slam of fresh, wholesome goodness. Piss on you KC Sports Media.