PDA

View Full Version : How nuts is my shortlist?

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 04:46 PM
At this point, here's who I'd like the Chiefs to actually draft at #5 overall:

1. Berry
2. Spiller
3. Clausen
4. Mays
5. McCoy
6. Haden
7. Okung
8 (tie). Davis
8 (tie). Bulaga
10. McClain

Thoughts welcome. I'm dead serious with this list BTW. Spent lots of time thinking about it and I honestly think this is, in order, talent that will have the biggest impact on this team's future.

OnTheWarpath15
02-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Not really nuts at all, IMO.

Personally, I'd flip Clausen and Spiller, and move McClain to 5, moving everyone else down a spot.

The Franchise
02-10-2010, 04:49 PM
I'll take any of these players at #5.

1. Berry
2. Clausen
3. McClain
4. Mays
5. Haden
6. Spiller

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Not really nuts at all, IMO.

Personally, I'd flip Clausen and Spiller, and move McClain to 5, moving everyone else down a spot.

You'd take McClain over McCoy?

Are you McCrazy?

Thank you... thank you... I'll be here all day folks. I'll be here all day.

Seriously though, you're a stupid person.

DeezNutz
02-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm drafting?

Clausen
Berry
Spiller
McClain
Haden
Mays

Realistically?

Clausen: not happening. Spiller: not happening. Berry: I sure hope so, it's the only "realistic" possibility...but I still think it's not happening.

milkman
02-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Personally, I don't how Gerald McCoy fits a 34.

I wouldn't have him in my top 10 at all.

OnTheWarpath15
02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
You'd take McClain over McCoy?

Are you McCrazy?

Thank you... thank you... I'll be here all day folks. I'll be here all day.

Seriously though, you're a stupid person.

Where does he fit in a 34 defense?

Not nose.

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM

Where does he fit in a 34 defense?

Not nose.

The guy essentially played RDE when OU played Florida and he destroyed.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Omhi5KjPW3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Omhi5KjPW3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

OnTheWarpath15
02-10-2010, 05:03 PM

Sorry. Didn't read far enough.

milkman
02-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I'd put Jimmy Clausen at the top of my list.

Think about it.

Jimmy Clausen
Lenny Dawson

It ryhmes.

It's like destiny.

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one pimping Clausen.

I think the fusion of an offensive guru and the top-ranked protege he worked to develop would be too enticing if he somehow made it past the Redskins (which he won't, but still).

BossChief
02-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I still get a good laugh at people listing Spiller, but laugh at Suh...fucking hysterical.

Jamaal Charles broke the NFL record for fastest back to 1100 yards (as far as carries) and averaged 6 yards per carry and people want to spend a top 5 on him.

ROFL

The Franchise
02-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one pimping Clausen.

I think the fusion of an offensive guru and the top-ranked protege he worked to develop would be too enticing if he somehow made it past the Redskins (which he won't, but still).

Unfortunately I think the chances of them taking Clausen are slim to none. I'd personally love it as a Chiefs/Fighting Irish fan.....but with Cassel and his $63 million dollar contract.....I don't see it happening.

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Unfortunately I think the chances of them taking Clausen are slim to none. I'd personally love it as a Chiefs/Fighting Irish fan.....but with Cassel and his $63 million dollar contract.....I don't see it happening.

Pioli has perfect cover for it. He couldn't have foreseen the planets aligning this way when he gave Cassel his contract.

Now, the rage from the fanbase would be ridiculous. But how can you argue with the Packers' success?

Direckshun
02-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I still get a good laugh at people listing Spiller, but laugh at Suh...****ing hysterical.

Jamaal Charles broke the NFL record for fastest back to 1100 yards (as far as carries) and averaged 6 yards per carry and people want to spend a top 5 on him.

ROFL

He also played with injuries for almost the entire time.

milkman
02-10-2010, 05:16 PM
I still get a good laugh at people listing Spiller, but laugh at Suh...****ing hysterical.

ROFL

While I'm not on the Spiller bandwagon, the difference is that we don't have two top 5 picks and millions of dollars invested in the RB position.

We have made that investment already in the 5 tech position.

The Franchise
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
I still get a good laugh at people listing Spiller, but laugh at Suh...fucking hysterical.

ROFL

Suh won't be there when we pick.

You can put Spiller out as a WR.....you can have him return kicks and punts.....and he can split time with Charles.

ModSocks
02-10-2010, 05:18 PM
My first choice would be Clausen. Trade Cassel to the Donks and try to get our 2nd rnd pick back.

the Talking Can
Clausen
Berry
Spiller
McClain
Mays
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung

The Franchise
My first choice would be Clausen. Trade Cassel to the Donks and try to get our 2nd rnd pick back.

I'd trade Cassel to the Rams.

ModSocks
02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
I'd trade Cassel to the Rams.

Whomever. Cut our losses now and get back whatever we can for him. Then draft Clausen. I may be the only person who believes that we have the coaching staff with the testicular fortitude to do it. But there is no way either Haley or Weis TRUELY believe we can win a SB with this guy.

milkman
02-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Actually, as I think about it, that short list is too long, which is what I believe that TC is saying indirectly.

My short list is:
Clausen
Berry
McClain
Haden

Just about every other player is a wasted pick on that list, IMO.

milkman
02-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Whomever. Cut our losses now and get back whatever we can for him. Then draft Clausen. I may be the only person who believes that we have the coaching staff with the testicular fortitude to do it. But there is no way either Haley or Weis TRUELY believe we can win a SB with this guy.

Wait?

Are you saying that Weis' response to the question what he likes about Cassel shows he has confidence in Cassel.

"He's on our team"

ModSocks
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Wait?

Are you saying that Weis' response to the question what he likes about Cassel shows he has confidence in Cassel.

"He's on our team"

No, im saying that Weis' comment and Haley and Pioli's knack for tossing players shows that they may actually have the balls to toss Cassel to the side and move on.

I think there is a possibility they do it. I don't think they will however.

The Franchise
02-10-2010, 05:39 PM
It'll be interesting to see what happens if there is no salary cap next year. They could conceivably cut Cassel with really no penalty.

milkman
02-10-2010, 05:40 PM
So I finally watched that highlight video, so essentially, assuming that McCoy could translate to a 34 5 tech, you think he's eb a top 5 candidate for a team that has spent two top 5 picks on 5 techs, Direckshun?

BossChief
02-10-2010, 05:43 PM
While I'm not on the Spiller bandwagon, the difference is that we don't have two top 5 picks and millions of dollars invested in the RB position.

We have made that investment already in the 5 tech position. While it is likely coachspeak, Romeo mad it clear that we are not married to the 3-4 when he took the job. iirc NE was a 4-3 under him in 01 + 02 and won the Lombardi running it. I dont think we change schemes at this point, but if Suh is magically still there at 5, I wouldnt be one bit surprised to see him be the pick and for us to move back to a 4-3 to accommodate.

If not, we would have a good chance at trading down at the very least if he is still there.

You can put Spiller out as a WR.....you can have him return kicks and punts.....and he can split time with Charles.
All those things you listed, Charles does as well. He isn't as experienced at it, but he got major separation when split out wide, too bad Cassel couldn't connect or simply didn't look in his direction. My hope is that he will continue to be very coachable and improves in these areas with more experience and coaching.

In 2009, Charles was a better NFL running back than Spiller was a college running back and played behind a sub par OL.

What Charles did with what he was given was amazing!

My point is that to spend a top 5 pick on "his role on the team" would be foolish. Spiller would make us forced to have a major playmaker on the sideline for the majority of the game (when we have so little of them to begin with) or to have to resort to gimmick offenses to keep them both on the field.

Chiefnj2
02-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm assuming KC has no interest in QB's or converting McCoy or Suh:

1. Berry
2. Earl Thomas
3. McClain
4. Bryant

Mr. Laz
02-10-2010, 08:29 PM

1. Berry
2. Spiller
3. Clausen
4. Mays
5. McCoy
6. Haden
7. Okung
8 (tie). Davis
8 (tie). Bulaga
10. McClain

Thoughts welcome. I'm dead serious with this list BTW. Spent lots of time thinking about it and I honestly think this is, in order, talent that will have the biggest impact on this team's future.So you would actually want the Chiefs to draft Taylor Mays at #5 over everyone but Berry,Spiller and Clausen? So minus Suh because of scheme(i assume) you think that Taylor Mays is the 4th best player overall in the draft?

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Unless Pioli has a hardon for Berry, he's gonna use that #5 pick on a lineman. He's already stated that his job was to build this team from the inside out.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 03:01 AM

Super. Our fifth receiver option and a kick returner. At the #5 pick.

We are well on our way to the return of the glory years!

jjnunley
02-11-2010, 03:57 AM

1. Berry
2. Spiller
3. Clausen
4. Mays
5. McCoy
6. Haden
7. Okung
8 (tie). Davis
8 (tie). Bulaga
10. McClain

You must be insane. How do we take Clausen withe the 5th pick when we already have 60 or so million invested in a QB.. Clausen shouldnt be in our top 15.

Heres my top 3

1. Berry
2. McClain
3. Okung

If we cant get Berry at 5th then i say we trade out of the 5th spot for the best offer and make due with that. Most likely we wont be able to trade out of it but its possible!!

Coogs
02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
You must be insane. How do we take Clausen withe the 5th pick when we already have 60 or so million invested in a QB.. Clausen shouldnt be in our top 15.

We don't have 60+ Million invested in a QB. Yes he has a contract for that figure, but he can be let go at the end of the next season for a total cost of somewhere around 28 million total (so I have heard). 14 million a year for a starting QB is not that much out of line.

If we like Cassel "because he is on our team", then we should consider QB at #5, let Cassel take the snaps this season, then turn the reigns over next year to that QB.

Frosty
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Cassel has a big roster bonus coming next year, right? If so, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the Chiefs take a QB. Probably not likely but with Weis' insight in Clausen, if he thinks Clausen could be a franchise QB and Haley backs him (there were rumors that Haley didn't care for Cassel), they might convince Pioli to do it.

Direckshun
02-11-2010, 02:28 PM
That's what I'm thinking, arc.

Pioli's argument is "there's no way I could have seen the planets aligning like they did when I signed Cassel last year."

I'd put it in about the 2% realm of possibility, but there it is.

BossChief
02-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Cassel has a big roster bonus coming next year, right? If so, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the Chiefs take a QB. Probably not likely but with Weis' insight in Clausen, if he thinks Clausen could be a franchise QB and Haley backs him (there were rumors that Haley didn't care for Cassel), they might convince Pioli to do it.

I can say one thing that points to this as being truth.

Watch how he talks about Croyle after the Baltimore game and then how he deflects comments about Cassel at every turn. Or look at how many times he said "cmon matt" in the mic. One can look through GoChiefs haley thread and see that th man doesnt care for Cassel.

None of that matters though, if we move on from Cassel this quickly after a 28 million dollar investment in him last year, how does that reflect on Pioli in Clarks eyes?

Pioli will likely do whatever he can do to to try to make it work before pulling the plug.

As a huge fan, I would LOVE for us to take Claussen or Bradford at 5.

It would be exciting as all beat hell, but it isnt gonna happen.

Frosty
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
None of that matters though, if we move on from Cassel this quickly after a 28 million dollar investment in him last year, how does that reflect on Pioli in Clarks eyes?

You tell Clark that you are taking best player available.

Cassel's contract is structured to make him easy to cut after year two. Clausen could sit for a year, which is wise for a rookie QB, I think, and then he could take over after that, hopefully with more weapons by then. If Cassel somehow blows up, then you have trade material.

Yes, it's unlikely but I don't think it is impossible.

Blick
02-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Super. Our fifth receiver option and a kick returner. At the #5 pick.

We are well on our way to the return of the glory years!

I think Spiller could have a Percy Harvin-esque impact on the Chiefs. Last year for the Vikings, between receptions, rushes, and kick returns, Harvin had 117 touches for 2081 yards and 8 TD's. I think Spiller could hit similar numbers and that would be worth a #5 pick imo.

DeezNutz
02-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I think Spiller could have a Percy Harvin-esque impact on the Chiefs. Last year for the Vikings, between receptions, rushes, and kick returns, Harvin had 117 touches for 2081 yards and 8 TD's. I think Spiller could hit similar numbers and that would be worth a #5 pick imo.

He's a more dynamic Harvin, but you're pissing into the wind with this argument.

Harvin would have been a far better selection than TJ at #3 last year, but a better version of Harvin would NOT be a wise choice at #5 this year, with a slew of RT choices on the board.

BossChief
02-11-2010, 03:17 PM
You tell Clark that you are taking best player available.

Cassel's contract is structured to make him easy to cut after year two. Clausen could sit for a year, which is wise for a rookie QB, I think, and then he could take over after that, hopefully with more weapons by then. If Cassel somehow blows up, then you have trade material.

Yes, it's unlikely but I don't think it is impossible.
Oh, Im with ya 100%.

I didnt want any part of Cassel to begin with...

I can also give ya a long forgotten piece of information...in 2001, The Patriots signed Drew Bledsoe to a 100 million dollar contract.

The Franchise
02-11-2010, 03:18 PM

Don't try and argue with him.....it will just end up going nowhere.

BigCatDaddy
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Bradford? Not sure how you can have 2 safetys ahead of what might be the best QB and the first player taken in the draft.

Frosty
02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh, Im with ya 100%.

I didnt want any part of Cassel to begin with...

I can also give ya a long forgotten piece of information...in 2001, The Patriots signed Drew Bledsoe to a 100 million dollar contract.

I didn't either and good point.

To be honest, I don't know anything about Clausen. I don't like ND and don't watch them. I'm just saying that if Weis thinks he can do it and pushes for it, it may happen.

Archie Bunker
02-11-2010, 04:10 PM
My top 4 at 5

1. Berry-He is my Sanchez, if they pass on him it's caps lock and Piven time.

2. Clausen-As mentioned before the way Cassel's contract is structured, his performance, and Weis's presence can't be ignored IMO.

3. McClain-I hate everything about our LBs so much so that I almost have him above Clausen.

4. Haden-Team him with Flowers and you've got the potential for a top CB tandem for years to come.

Honorable Mention
Spiller
Bryant

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 09:32 PM

The Chiefs and the Vikings are two completely different teams. The Vikings have nearly zero holes in their roster in terms of talent and were able to spend a lower first round pick on a novelty player like Harvin.

And having a qb like Favre, a main running back like Peterson, a quality tight end in Shiancoe and a very good offensive line allows Harvin to be as productive as he is/was this past year. However, if you put a guy like Spiller on this Chiefs team as it stands now, there is no way that you will ever get the necessary amount of return on a #5 pick investment.

I think Spiller is a good kid, but he's a smaller, less talented version of Reggie Bush. If this team had no holes, I might take a gamble on him in the second round, but there is no way the Chiefs can consider him at this point.

OnTheWarpath15
02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
The Chiefs and the Vikings are two completely different teams. The Vikings have nearly zero holes in their roster in terms of talent and were able to spend a lower first round pick on a novelty player like Harvin.

And having a qb like Favre, a main running back like Peterson, a quality tight end in Shiancoe and a very good offensive line allows Harvin to be as productive as he is/was this past year. However, if you put a guy like Spiller on this Chiefs team as it stands now, there is no way that you will ever get the necessary amount of return on a #5 pick investment.

I think Spiller is a good kid, but he's a smaller, less talented version of Reggie Bush. If this team had no holes, I might take a gamble on him in the second round, but there is no way the Chiefs can consider him at this point.

http://www.mikey-san.net/static/bucket/ari-gtfo.gif

Mecca
02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa, he's not smaller than Bush, he's also far more ready for the next level as he had a season of being the guy and ran inside, Bush never did either of those in college.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2MtiXoAy5s4/Sw2JJ8edmUI/AAAAAAAACHE/pUzjPnCAwqM/s1600/spiller.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/gene_menez/11/09/heisman.watch.11.09/cj-spiller.jpg

Garden gnomes are bigger than Spiller.

And since we have Charles as the featured back, I don't know what Spillers advantages are in terms of him having experience running inside. Unless you are advocating him supplanting Charles as the #1 RB, we'd be drafting Spiller to be a part time receiver/running back/kick returner/special teams player. Dante Hall anyone? (Dante was great, but not necessarily worth a first round draft choice, especially considering the amazingly short life expectancy of a guy in the returner role.)

We need a kick returner, but I don't necessarily think that it needs to be addressed with our first round selection. Obviously other people feel differently.

Mecca
02-11-2010, 10:03 PM
What if he's Chris Johnson?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
If I'd call Spiller an (insert adjective) Reggie Bush, I'd call him a tougher Reggie Bush.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 10:46 PM
What if he's Chris Johnson?

Isn't that what we kinda have in Charles? I mean, Charles had a pretty good second half of the season. Very Johnsonish in terms of his numbers/averages on a considerably less talented team.

What would Spiller be providing for the Chiefs that Charles isn't already giving? I could understand a change of pace back being considered - Dwyer, Dixon, Gerhart, Blount, etc., but not a guy like CJ.

Hell, if we are talking running backs, I'd rather have a guy like Ryan Matthews than Spiller. He'd compliment Charles pretty well. But the problem is, with as many holes as the Chiefs have personnel wise, I don't see how they can justify a guy like Spiller, or any running back, in the first couple of rounds with Charles already on the roster. The team isn't going to get better by having a stable of quality running backs that have no offensive line to run behind, no receivers or tight ends to keep safeties out of the box, etc.

BossChief
02-11-2010, 11:59 PM
"what if he is Chris Johnson?"

Well, according to profootball focus, Charles is ranked one spot higher than CJ

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=HB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

L.A. Chieffan
02-12-2010, 12:08 AM
yea, i wouldnt a running back that high. fuck that
Posted via Mobile Device

bdeg
02-12-2010, 01:28 AM
1 Berry
2 Haden
3 Okung
4 Bryant
5 Suh
6 McClain

25 Spiller

100 McCoy

Sorry but Albert having a good rookie season after missing TC/preseason is more defensible than his last season, and I'm sure this has been mentioned but McCoy is like Dorsey light. Good penetrator but Suh would be a better fit if we trade Dorsey.

Saccopoo
02-12-2010, 01:53 AM
1 Berry
2 Haden
3 Okung
4 Bryant
5 Suh
6 McClain

25 Spiller

100 McCoy

Sorry but Albert having a good rookie season after missing TC/preseason is more defensible than his last season, and I'm sure this has been mentioned but McCoy is like Dorsey light. Good penetrator but Suh would be a better fit if we trade Dorsey.

Good list. Rep.

Blick
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Garden gnomes are bigger than Spiller.

And since we have Charles as the featured back, I don't know what Spillers advantages are in terms of him having experience running inside. Unless you are advocating him supplanting Charles as the #1 RB, we'd be drafting Spiller to be a part time receiver/running back/kick returner/special teams player. Dante Hall anyone? (Dante was great, but not necessarily worth a first round draft choice, especially considering the amazingly short life expectancy of a guy in the returner role.)

We need a kick returner, but I don't necessarily think that it needs to be addressed with our first round selection. Obviously other people feel differently.

Yeah...what's the problem? The Saints pretty much did the same thing with Reggie Bush and they took him higher. It's OK to do that IMO if you're going to add the type of speed and play making ability that Spiller has.

Comparing him to Dante Hall is retarded. Spiller as a RB is WAY better than Hall as a WR.

You seem to be completely missing the point that Spiller would have an impact on the offense...not just on special teams. Yeah, Charles is the featured back, but he's not going to get 30 carries a game. It also remains to be seen if he can handle a full season of carrying the ball a lot. Spiller makes our offense more explosive and keeps our best player fresh and less dinged up.

Archie Bunker
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
My top 4 at 5

1. Berry-He is my Sanchez, if they pass on him it's caps lock and Piven time.

2. Clausen-As mentioned before the way Cassel's contract is structured, his performance, and Weis's presence can't be ignored IMO.

3. McClain-I hate everything about our LBs so much so that I almost have him above Clausen.

4. Haden-Team him with Flowers and you've got the potential for a top CB tandem for years to come.

Honorable Mention
Spiller
Bryant

I'm bored at work, thought I'd update my top 5 at 5 and see if anyone else has changed their choices since the combine, pro days, etc..

1. Eric Berry
2. Jimmy Clausen
3. Dan Williams
4. Sean Weatherspoon
5. Earl Thomas

The Franchise
04-07-2010, 10:27 AM
1. Jimmy Clausen
2. Eric Berry
3. Joe Haden
4. Dan Williams

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2010, 10:29 AM
1. Clausen
2. Berry
3. Mays
4. Haden
5. Williams

OnTheWarpath15
04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Clausen
Berry

Haden

D. Williams

Mays

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm really kind of growing warm to the idea of Joe Haden.

Chiefnj2
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm really kind of growing warm to the idea of Joe Haden.

Wilson is better.

Coogs
04-07-2010, 10:50 AM
The closer we get to the draft, the worse things atually look to me. If it is not Clausen or Berry, then there is nobody of real value at that pick that makes any sense for our team.

Chiefnj2
04-07-2010, 11:10 AM
The closer we get to the draft, the worse things atually look to me. If it is not Clausen or Berry, then there is nobody of real value at that pick that makes any sense for our team.

Screw value. It doesn't matter much. All that matters is if the draft pick develops into a great player or not. It doesn't matter if KC got good value or not for moving up and taking Gonzalez. All that is remembered is that he is a HOF TE. It doesn't matter what KC gave up to get Ryan Sims. All that matters is that he was a bust.

Nightfyre
04-07-2010, 12:34 PM
1) Trade down above 1700.
2) Trade down for 1700 or therabouts.
3) Clausen
4) Trade down for 1400 or more.
5) Berry
6) Trade down for 1150 or more.
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
04-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Screw value. It doesn't matter much. All that matters is if the draft pick develops into a great player or not. It doesn't matter if KC got good value or not for moving up and taking Gonzalez. All that is remembered is that he is a HOF TE. It doesn't matter what KC gave up to get Ryan Sims. All that matters is that he was a bust.

This

CupidStunt
04-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Mays at No. 5 overall would be a far worse pick than any of the players that some of the idiots around here waste every day of their life slamming. And I f'ing hate Bulaga, Dan Williams and McClain.

No one in the top 10 other than the Raiders will even have a shitty player like him on their board.

MahiMike
04-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Why Spiller? RB is our deepest position now.

DeezNutz
04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Clausen

Berry

Haden
Spiller

the Talking Can
04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Clausen
Berry
Spiller
McClain
Mays
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung
Not Okung

minor revision:

1.Clausen

2.Berry

3.anyone but a LT
4.anyone but a LT
5.anyone but a LT

aturnis
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM

Albert was helped out A LOT though by Chan's offense rolling the QB away from him, and of course the wheel's of Tyler Thigpen.

Mecca
04-07-2010, 08:13 PM
People actually listing Dan Williams is really all I need to know about how this front office has beaten people into expecting stupidity.