Mr. Laz
02-12-2010, 10:46 AM
i like the movie "Sleepless in Seattle"

:facepalm::redface::popcorn::deevee::deevee:

i know, I know ... here::sulk:

http://chimpwalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mancardrevoked.jpg

MOhillbilly
02-12-2010, 10:48 AM
its not bad. Id maybe watch it again. Atleast you didnt say steel magnolias.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 10:49 AM
BANNED

Frazod
02-12-2010, 10:50 AM

GAH! I got roped into watching that steaming turd once. Not even Dolly's boobs could save it.

:cuss:

siberian khatru
02-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Christ Almighty. Can we trade Laz for Skip?

MOhillbilly
02-12-2010, 10:52 AM
GAH! I got roped into watching that steaming turd once. Not even Dolly's boobs could save it.

:cuss:

only parts i remember is the two pigs comment & lots of chicks balling.

Frazod
02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
only parts i remember is the two pigs comment & lots of chicks balling.

With movies like that, you know that once the obligatory cancer victim finally kicks off, your suffering, too, is nearly over. :grr:

One of the great things about being married for a long time is that you don't have to do shit like that anymore. We went to Blockbuster last night and my wife rented a remake of Ice Castles. When she asked me if I wanted to watch it with her I just laughed and grabbed Zombieland for myself. LMAO

siberian khatru
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
We went to Blockbuster last night and my wife rented a remake of Ice Castles.

At least the original had Lynn-Holly Johnson in it.

JD10367
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Nothing wrong with admitting that. It's a fine romantic comedy. It's one of Hanks' better performances when he was still young and funny. Meg Ryan is ridiculously f**kable. It's got Rob Reiner in it. It's got Bill Pullman in it. Even Rosie O'Donnell was not yet hideously ugly. It's got a good old-style soundtrack. It's got that great scene with Hanks, real-life wife Rita Wilson, and the underrated Victor Garber, where she talks about "An Affair To Remember" and they call it a chick flick and then get all teary-eyed over the war film (whose title is escaping me at the moment).

The chick-flicks, romances, and even the imported English Merchant-Ivory stuff just seemed so much better back in the 80s and early 90s. JMO.

siberian khatru
02-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Nothing wrong with admitting that. It's a fine romantic comedy. It's one of Hanks' better performances when he was still young and funny. Meg Ryan is ridiculously f**kable. It's got Rob Reiner in it. It's got Bill Pullman in it. Even Rosie O'Donnell was not yet hideously ugly. It's got a good old-style soundtrack. It's got that great scene with Hanks, real-life wife Rita Wilson, and the underrated Victor Garber, where she talks about "An Affair To Remember" and they call it a chick flick and then get all teary-eyed over the war film (whose title is escaping me at the moment).

The chick-flicks, romances, and even the imported English Merchant-Ivory stuff just seemed so much better back in the 80s and early 90s. JMO.

In all seriousness, THIS.

You could do a lot worse than "Sleepless in Seattle." That current "Valentine's Day," for example.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 11:00 AM
You fuckin homos.

Frazod
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
At least the original had Lynn-Holly Johnson in it.

I saw the original when I was a kid. Didn't know they remade it, but I guess they remake everything any more. :shake:

gblowfish
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Meg Ryan can really fake an orgasm.

rambleonthruthefog
02-12-2010, 11:02 AM

i liked steel magnolia

edit: of course i was 12 when i saw it.

Frazod
02-12-2010, 11:03 AM

I liked When Harry Met Sally. That has enough humor to beat down the estrogen.

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM

That's "When Harry Met Sally", but it's another classic romantic comedy. Billy Crystal was funny (which didn't happen enough in his career). Meg is, once again, f**kable. It's got the departed Bruno Kirby, and Princess Leia fer crissake. It's directed by Rob Reiner, who rocks. And, yeah, she can fake an orgasm well. :D

MOhillbilly
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
You ****in homos.

illll killlll uuuuuuu!!!!

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/23-End/gary-busey-batshit-crazy.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 11:11 AM
illll killlll uuuuuuu!!!!

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/23-End/gary-busey-batshit-crazy.jpg

LOL That's a young Gary Busey.

Coogs
02-12-2010, 11:11 AM

i know know ... here::sulk:

http://chimpwalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mancardrevoked.jpg

Same here. I also liked Ryan/Hanks in "You've Got Mail".

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
You ****in homos.

Hey, I can admit my softer side. How about musicals? I do draw the line at Barbara Streisand, though. But I like the Rodgers and Hammerstein stuff, and the usual ("Fiddler On The Roof", "The Sound Of Music", etc.,.).

Imported stuff had it's place, too. Merchant-Ivory ("A Room With A View", "The Remains Of The Day", "Howard's End"). "Impromptu" (1991) with Hugh Grant (who was also in "Sense and Sensibility"), Julian Sands, and Judy Davis. Kenneth Branagh's Shakespeare stuff, notably "Hamlet", "Henry V", and--my personal favorite--"Much Ado About Nothing". (What a freakin' cast: Branagh, Brian Blessed, Emma Thompson, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves, and early roles for Kate Beckinsale and Robert Sean Leonard. That movie brings dry Shakespeare to life like nothing I've seen.)

Anyone who lives life closed off is a retard. Watch different kinds of films. Read different kinds of books. Listen to different kinds of music. Expand your horizons, fer crissake. The heavy-metal t-shirt will always be hanging in the closet for you to put back on. The Stephen King collection of paperbacks will still be on your shelf. No one needs to know. We'll keep it a secret for you. :D

Radar Chief
02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
I can actually deal with a chick flick in which Leo DiCaprio dies.
I’m just glad Mrs. Radar was too busy sobbing to hear me chuckle and say to myself, “good riddance, asshole” when Kate Winslet shoved him off into the ocean.

Quesadilla Joe
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Is that the movie where Billy Crystal is an NBA ref and Kareem Abdul Jabbar is in it?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm like CP's anti alpha male. That post was entirely TIC.

MOhillbilly
02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
I’m just glad Mrs. Radar was too busy sobbing to hear me chuckle and say to myself, “good riddance, asshole” when Kate Winslet shoved him off into the ocean.

i love it when someones hero dies.

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:20 AM

"Titanic" was okay. Great special effects. Heavy on the pathos when everyone starts buyin' it as the ship sinks. Kate Winslet at her Reubenesque f**kable state. Shouldn't have made as much money as it did, but it was worth a watch. Although I could live the rest of my life happily if that friggin' Celine Dion song was erased from the face of the earth...

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm like CP's anti alpha male. That post was entirely TIC.

Which part? The "you", the "f**kin", or the "homos"?

And it was a bit cryptic. Were you addressing anyone in particular, or a group? Was "f**kin" an adjective, or a verb... which makes a big difference? (I do enjoy a good chick flick, but I can assure you, my good man, I am NOT f**king any homos. NTTAWWT.)

Dayze
02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
that's ok. I watched, and enjoyed "The Notebook".
although I can't watch it again; it's too f*ckin' depressing. The put myself in his situation, dealing with my wife etc. I couldn't even imagine.

Yet my wife watches it every time it's on; and ends up being all sad afterwards lol.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2010, 11:23 AM
It's a real good movie.

Touching.

I am also a big fan of You've Got Mail.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Which part? The "you", the "f**kin", or the "homos"?

And it was a bit cryptic. Were you addressing anyone in particular, or a group? Was "f**kin" an adjective, or a verb... which makes a big difference? (I do enjoy a good chick flick, but I can assure you, my good man, I am NOT f**king any homos. NTTAWWT.)

LMAO It's actually just me posting the exact opposite of what people would expect of me. I love Pixar movies, Disney movies, and the occasional chick flick. I'm not a big fan of chick flicks, but I can watch them.

And I was addressing the entire group. Because I'm a fuckin keyboard badass!

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Okay, my turn...

I admit to buying, reading, and enjoying Mitch Albom's "The Five People You Meet In Heaven".

I admit to having to change the channel every time I hear Sara MacLachlan singing, 'cause I know it's one of those sad animal-abuse commercials.

And I occasionally watch LOGO.*

*But only for "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" or any movie about lesbians

MOhillbilly
02-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Okay, my turn...

I admit to buying, reading, and enjoying Mitch Albom's "The Five People You Meet In Heaven".

I admit to having to change the channel every time I hear Sara MacLachlan singing, 'cause I know it's one of those sad animal-abuse commercials.

And I occasionally watch LOGO.*

*But only for "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" or any movie about lesbians

i dont know what any of this is.

stink eye-You sure you are here for football?-stink eye-

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
ROFL I'm gonna start calling JD stinkeye.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2010, 11:37 AM
When Harry Met Sally is a great fuckin' movie.

Radar Chief
02-12-2010, 12:41 PM
"Titanic" was okay. Great special effects. Heavy on the pathos when everyone starts buyin' it as the ship sinks. Kate Winslet at her Reubenesque f**kable state. Shouldn't have made as much money as it did, but it was worth a watch. Although I could live the rest of my life happily if that friggin' Celine Dion song was erased from the face of the earth...

Kate Winslet getting nekid was the only other high point.
And that show got so damn tedious. I mean, 10 minutes of dishes crashing in slow motion? Really? :spock: After a certain point we get the hint, massive death and destruction, a horrifying scene for sure. But do we really need 10 fucking minutes of dishes crashing in slow motion? That flick could’ve been a good 40 minutes shorter if they’d have left crap like that on the editing room floor. :harumph:

Radar Chief
02-12-2010, 12:42 PM

ASPCA, BTW.

Tango&Cash
02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
I got suckered into "Along Came Polly"

I fucking hate Ben Stiller.

Inspector
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Kate Winslet getting nekid was the only other high point.
And that show got so damn tedious. I mean, 10 minutes of dishes crashing in slow motion? Really? :spock: After a certain point we get the hint, massive death and destruction, a horrifying scene for sure. But do we really need 10 ****ing minutes of dishes crashing in slow motion? That flick could’ve been a good 40 minutes shorter if they’d have left crap like that on the editing room floor. :harumph:

I actually predicted the ship sinking before it did.

Yeah, I have like ESP or something.

Fritz88
02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Jayhawk card revoked as well.

Frazod
02-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Jayhawk card revoked as well.

Nah. He gets an upgraded Jayhawk card for this. :)

Easy 6
02-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Havent watched it even once, if i'm lyin i'm dyin.

Bridges of Madison County is the only chick flick that i will watch, without a loaded woman/weapon? to my head.

luv
02-12-2010, 08:26 PM
I know guys who liked How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

luv
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM

You can watch it with me. ;)

Hammock Parties
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I can watch just about any chick flick to be honest.

They're fun.

Mr. Laz
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM
You can watch it with me. ;)sleepless in springfield?

:p

2bikemike
02-12-2010, 08:37 PM
I had never seen Sleepless until about a 6 months ago. A buddy of mine was telling me about the scene where Hanks and another actor were dogging Rita Wilson's character by boo hooing over the Dirty Dozen Movie.

Easy 6
02-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Romantic comedy is one thing, i like tons of those kind... i'm talkin bout HEAVY chick flicks... basically Richard Gere's filmography, the Time Travelers wife etc.

luv
02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
sleepless in springfield?

:p

Yeah. We can meet at the top of Hammons Tower, but you're paying for dinner.

el borracho
02-12-2010, 08:43 PM

She wouldn't have to fake with me.

keg in kc
02-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone.

02-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Meg Ryan can really fake an orgasm.When Harry Met Sally was hilarious.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Right now I'm watching A Kiss at Midnight.

Faggy, eh?

JOhn
02-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Right now I'm watching A Kiss at Midnight.

pillowbitergy, eh?

pretty much

Try watching the Color of War on the Military channel.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2010, 09:14 PM
No, it has no hot MILFs.

Reaper16
02-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey, I can admit my softer side. How about musicals? I do draw the line at Barbara Streisand, though. But I like the Rodgers and Hammerstein stuff, and the usual ("Fiddler On The Roof", "The Sound Of Music", etc.,.).

Imported stuff had it's place, too. Merchant-Ivory ("A Room With A View", "The Remains Of The Day", "Howard's End"). "Impromptu" (1991) with Hugh Grant (who was also in "Sense and Sensibility"), Julian Sands, and Judy Davis. Kenneth Branagh's Shakespeare stuff, notably "Hamlet", "Henry V", and--my personal favorite--"Much Ado About Nothing". (What a freakin' cast: Branagh, Brian Blessed, Emma Thompson, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves, and early roles for Kate Beckinsale and Robert Sean Leonard. That movie brings dry Shakespeare to life like nothing I've seen.)

Dry Shakespeare? DRY SHAKESPEARE?!?

Deberg_1990
02-12-2010, 09:43 PM

Never really cared all that much for it, even when it was popular. Mainly because the Stars: Hanks and Ryan only shared like 2 scenes together.

A better Hanks performance around the same time was in League of Our Own. A chick flick dudes can like too.

BigMeatballDave
02-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Jesus. Some you guys have some serious issues. And I'm not talking about the author of this thread...
Posted via Mobile Device

Psyko Tek
02-13-2010, 04:21 AM
Never really cared all that much for it, even when it was popular. Mainly because the Stars: Hanks and Ryan only shared like 2 scenes together.

A better Hanks performance around the same time was in League of Our Own. A chick flick dudes can like too.

Fun movie
at my job, when somebody fucks ip
the line is
there' no crying in manufacturing

JOhn
02-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Jesus. Some you guys have some serious issues. And I'm not talking about the author of this thread...
Posted via Mobile Device

:spock:

And you're just now figuring this out? :shake:

JD10367
02-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

You need a hug, and a latte from Starbucks. :D

stevieray
02-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

feelings?

please turn in your man card, asap...;)

milkman
02-13-2010, 11:31 AM
that's ok. I watched, and enjoyed "The Notebook".
although I can't watch it again; it's too f*ckin' depressing. The put myself in his situation, dealing with my wife etc. I couldn't even imagine.

Yet my wife watches it every time it's on; and ends up being all sad afterwards lol.

See, this is the real problem with women.

They don't suffer from PMS.

They just ain't smart enough to pull themselves away from movies that depress them.

And then we all fucking suffer.

milkman
02-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Wow, it's like knitting club in here.

JD10367
02-13-2010, 12:00 PM
What exactly are the Man Club rules anyway? Because if they're what I assume they are, I'll be happy to turn in my Man Card.

-- I don't like killing defenseless animals with high-powered weapons simply to mount their heads on a wall. If you're going to eat them, okay. If you're going to eat them and fully utilize their corpses to make various things, like the Natives did, even better. If you're going to eat them because you actually NEED to eat them (i.e. they're farm or game animals that put needed food on your table), even better. If you kill them 'cause it's fun, or you think their fur makes a pretty coat, you're kind of a f**kstick. JMO. Not only is it a cruel and useless taking of life, I don't see the fun in it. You know how it would be fun? Try it with a penknife, and mount razorblades on the animal's horns before you go at it. At least make it fair. That, I'd pay to watch you give it a try.

-- I don't get retardedly stupid at the sight of titties. I like them well enough, but my brain doesn't lock up at the appearance of them. It's fun to objectify women we don't know, sure. We're animals. We first judge people by what they look like. It's natural. And attractive women incite the animal instinct to stick our winkies in them. But try every now and then to see that they're actually people, too, not just sperm receptacles.

-- I don't think farting is a sport. Farting is something best done alone, outdoors, or in a bathroom with a fan. Not under the covers with your wife in bed and pulling the sheet over her head. Not walking by with an, "Ooh, ooh, pull my finger". It's f**king gross. Would you like it if your wife farted a stinky one in your face? (If so, to each his own, but it's not the norm.)

-- I don't think exploring alternate styles is bad. (And, no, I don't mean "dick-sucking". "Styles", not "lifestyles", LOL. NTTAWWT.) As I mentioned earlier, I think reading different things, watching different films, listening to different music, going to different places, etc.,., are essential to broadening your horizons and understanding humanity as a whole. And judging by the number of people in the "one piece of art" thread, I'm not alone.

-- I do enjoy sports, but I'm not insane about them. In other words, I don't paint my body in different colors and sit shirtless in ten-degree weather to go either totally insane or weep with sadness over it. It's a sport. We can associate ourselves with it, live a little vicariously through it to be the stud-athlete we never were, enjoy the victory for our city and region so we can rub it in the face of other cities/regions (which is what it is anyway, a substitute for war). But I don't funk for days if my team loses. It's just a friggin' game that millionaires get paid to play. It's not the end of life as we know it.

-- I am not homophobic. I don't think gay people are evil or bad or funny or fodder for AIDS jokes. I don't particularly care what private parts you suck in the privacy of your own home. I don't think whether you like innies or outies makes you a different person or affects how you can do your job. I don't assume gays are lascivious or molesters or unfit parents. Et cetera.

-- I don't think getting shitfaced is a hobby, activity, or routine thing to do. Especially alone, especially as an alternative to problem-solving. It's poisoning yourself, basically. Sure, it's fun now and then, especially in a group. But, like anything else--coffee, junk food, smoking, gambling, Internet porn, PS3 and XBox, etc.,.--doing a little of something (within your means) is enjoyable, but doing too much of it is a life-controlling and life-diminishing vice.

-- I don't think feelings, emotions, and sensitivity are strictly the realms of chicks and children. Being empathic is what makes us human. Yes, I got a little dust in my eye at the end of certain films or during scenes of certain films, from those as serious as "Schindler's List" to as trivial as "The Lion King". Not "feeling" is the first sign of a sociopath. (And, BTW, chicks dig it when you express your feelings. I'm not saying you should get all emo and wear black clothes and makeup and cry when it rains, but you can let your woman know that you do actually have some feelings.)

Having said all that, it's certainly okay to explore your man-ness and enjoy it. Fast moving objects are awesome (planes, trains, cars, boats). Watching someone get their ass kicked, when they deserve it, is quite enjoyable. Naked women are nice to look at and even better to touch. Watching morons hurt themselves by doing stupid things is always good for a laugh. High-powered weaponry and war machinery, while it would be nice if we never had to use it, is kick-ass to behold. Lowbrow comedy has its place.

You don't have to turn in your penis and ask for a vagina, but you can try not acting like the things I listed are an anathema. I don't know what women want, but I'm pretty sure it's not a guy who hates any different thing he's not comfortable with, thinks farts are funny, gets drunk every night, etc.,. I'm pretty sure they can replace that with Mister Happy the Rubber Boyfriend and his four D batteries. They kind of want someone to f**k AND someone to do stuff with and spend time with. Weirdos... ;)

(P.S.: I know most of you guys are joking in this thread, and probably agree with most of that. And, frankly, the few that don't, and are serious, well... reading this probably does them no good anyway.)

stevieray
02-13-2010, 12:02 PM
you drive a smart car...;)

L.A. Chieffan
02-13-2010, 12:02 PM
What exactly are the Man Club rules anyway? Because if they're what I assume they are, I'll be happy to turn in my Man Card.

-- I don't like killing defenseless animals with high-powered weapons simply to mount their heads on a wall. If you're going to eat them, okay. If you're going to eat them and fully utilize their corpses to make various things, like the Natives did, even better. If you're going to eat them because you actually NEED to eat them (i.e. they're farm or game animals that put needed food on your table), even better. If you kill them 'cause it's fun, or you think their fur makes a pretty coat, you're kind of a f**kstick. JMO. Not only is it a cruel and useless taking of life, I don't see the fun in it. You know how it would be fun? Try it with a penknife, and mount razorblades on the animal's horns before you go at it. At least make it fair. That, I'd pay to watch you give it a try.

-- I don't get retardedly stupid at the sight of titties. I like them well enough, but my brain doesn't lock up at the appearance of them. It's fun to objectify women we don't know, sure. We're animals. We first judge people by what they look like. It's natural. And attractive women incite the animal instinct to stick our winkies in them. But try every now and then to see that they're actually people, too, not just sperm receptacles.

-- I don't think farting is a sport. Farting is something best done alone, outdoors, or in a bathroom with a fan. Not under the covers with your wife in bed and pulling the sheet over her head. Not walking by with an, "Ooh, ooh, pull my finger". It's f**king gross. Would you like it if your wife farted a stinky one in your face? (If so, to each his own, but it's not the norm.)

-- I don't think exploring alternate styles is bad. (And, no, I don't mean "dick-sucking". "Styles", not "lifestyles", LOL. NTTAWWT.) As I mentioned earlier, I think reading different things, watching different films, listening to different music, going to different places, etc.,., are essential to broadening your horizons and understanding humanity as a whole. And judging by the number of people in the "one piece of art" thread, I'm not alone.

-- I do enjoy sports, but I'm not insane about them. In other words, I don't paint my body in different colors and sit shirtless in ten-degree weather to go either totally insane or weep with sadness over it. It's a sport. We can associate ourselves with it, live a little vicariously through it to be the stud-athlete we never were, enjoy the victory for our city and region so we can rub it in the face of other cities/regions (which is what it is anyway, a substitute for war). But I don't funk for days if my team loses. It's just a friggin' game that millionaires get paid to play. It's not the end of life as we know it.

-- I am not homophobic. I don't think gay people are evil or bad or funny or fodder for AIDS jokes. I don't particularly care what private parts you suck in the privacy of your own home. I don't think whether you like innies or outies makes you a different person or affects how you can do your job. I don't assume gays are lascivious or molesters or unfit parents. Et cetera.

-- I don't think getting shitfaced is a hobby, activity, or routine thing to do. Especially alone, especially as an alternative to problem-solving. It's poisoning yourself, basically. Sure, it's fun now and then, especially in a group. But, like anything else--coffee, junk food, smoking, gambling, Internet porn, PS3 and XBox, etc.,.--doing a little of something (within your means) is enjoyable, but doing too much of it is a life-controlling and life-diminishing vice.

-- I don't think feelings, emotions, and sensitivity are strictly the realms of chicks and children. Being empathic is what makes us human. Yes, I got a little dust in my eye at the end of certain films or during scenes of certain films, from those as serious as "Schindler's List" to as trivial as "The Lion King". Not "feeling" is the first sign of a sociopath. (And, BTW, chicks dig it when you express your feelings. I'm not saying you should get all emo and wear black clothes and makeup and cry when it rains, but you can let your woman know that you do actually have some feelings.)

Having said all that, it's certainly okay to explore your man-ness and enjoy it. Fast moving objects are awesome (planes, trains, cars, boats). Watching someone get their ass kicked, when they deserve it, is quite enjoyable. Naked women are nice to look at and even better to touch. Watching morons hurt themselves by doing stupid things is always good for a laugh. High-powered weaponry and war machinery, while it would be nice if we never had to use it, is kick-ass to behold. Lowbrow comedy has its place.

You don't have to turn in your penis and ask for a vagina, but you can try not acting like the things I listed are an anathema. I don't know what women want, but I'm pretty sure it's not a guy who hates any different thing he's not comfortable with, thinks farts are funny, gets drunk every night, etc.,. I'm pretty sure they can replace that with Mister Happy the Rubber Boyfriend and his four D batteries. They kind of want someone to f**k AND someone to do stuff with and spend time with. Weirdos... ;)

(P.S.: I know most of you guys are joking in this thread, and probably agree with most of that. And, frankly, the few that don't, and are serious, well... reading this probably does them no good anyway.)

you know how i know youre gay...

CosmicPal
02-13-2010, 12:10 PM
I'll watch a chick flick if it offers up some serious eye-candy like Serendipity (Kate Beckensale) and Blue Crush.

I have no idea what Blue Crush is about because all I wanted to see were hot surfer gals. One of them fell in love I think. Had relationship issues I'm fairly certain. Oh, but the hot girls in bikinis and tight bums. Yummy, yum, yum. I'm a watchin' that one.

DumbHillbillies
02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I hate to break it to you but you're a f a g just waiting to happen. Better you know now and come out than to live a lie.

BigMeatballDave
02-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Some of you have not fully evolved...

Radar Chief
02-13-2010, 02:33 PM
I'll watch a chick flick if it offers up some serious eye-candy like Serendipity (Kate Beckensale) and Blue Crush.

I have no idea what Blue Crush is about because all I wanted to see were hot surfer gals. One of them fell in love I think. Had relationship issues I'm fairly certain. Oh, but the hot girls in bikinis and tight bums. Yummy, yum, yum. I'm a watchin' that one.

Funny, that's exactly how I started watching True Blood with Mrs. Radar.

Baby Lee
02-13-2010, 02:45 PM
That's "When Harry Met Sally", but it's another classic romantic comedy. Billy Crystal was funny (which didn't happen enough in his career). Meg is, once again, f**kable. It's got the departed Bruno Kirby, and Princess Leia fer crissake. It's directed by Rob Reiner, who rocks. And, yeah, she can fake an orgasm well. :D

There's too much pepper in my paprikash, but I'd be proud to partake of your pecan PIIIIEEE. . . .

Baby fish mouth BABY FISH MOUTH!!!!!

Baby Lee
02-13-2010, 02:48 PM

Anyone who lives life closed off is a retard. Watch different kinds of films. Read different kinds of books. Listen to different kinds of music. Expand your horizons, fer crissake. The heavy-metal t-shirt will always be hanging in the closet for you to put back on. The Stephen King collection of paperbacks will still be on your shelf. No one needs to know. We'll keep it a secret for you. :D

So do I lose a man card if I teared up at?

Elinor Dashwood: What do you know of my heart? What do you know of anything but your own suffering. For weeks, Marianne, I've had this pressing on me without being at liberty to speak of it to a single creature. It was forced on me by the very person whose prior claims ruined all my hope. I have endured her exultations again and again whilst knowing myself to be divided from Edward forever. Believe me, Marianne, had I not been bound to silence I could have provided proof enough of a broken heart, even for you.

Even if delivered by Emma Thompson?

Baby Lee
02-13-2010, 02:51 PM

Anyone know where to find that awesome 'amateur' review of Titanic where it was the mostest awesome movie ever made, where he goes on and on about Winslett slapping her hand against the car window intra coitus as proof positive of how that movie ruled.

Haven't read that in a while, but recall it fondly.

DumbHillbillies
02-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Some of you have not fully evolved...

If you mean me then F U. It was a joke. Like I said to someone else, how many sexist, racist and homophobic statements get posted here in good fun. I don't remember you standing up then but now all of a sudden you want to get a moral conscious. If you weren't refering to me then my sincere apologies. I just think its funny how people on this board type the most vile things and noboby says anything but when I post a joke you act like gandi.

Easy 6
02-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Not being into heavy romance movies = being a caveman incapable of distinguishing art from life?... you roll your eyes, eye roll mine... lighten. up.

Tom Hanks himself is on record as not liking musicals at all, doesnt mean it isnt meaningful art in any eye, its just not many peoples bag... we get plenty of heavy drama to spare, make me laugh.

KcMizzou
02-14-2010, 01:40 AM

WTF, dude? You've spent way too much time on this.

Defensive much?