PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet NegRep Bombing

Pages : [1] 2

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm curious, why do many of you feel the need to negrep bomb? you get one negrep and then send 5,10, or more negreps to random posts. my question is why? i know why i negrepped you. take your negrep like a man. maybe send one back or a PM. but no, you internet dorks send 2-3 PM's. typing in bold and calling everyname in the book. i'm guilty of some name calling here and there, but some of you, jeez. you then follow that up with a half dozen negreps. is it just juvenile fun or do you actually take it that serious when someone calls you out? I only care if i'm in the green so that i can negrep those who get their p*ssy hurt when negrepped(the know it all loud mouth attention wh*r*s). Billay, McCloud, i'm talkin to you. normally i don't whine like this, and i fully expect some negrep for it(perhaps deservidly). F*ck! its annoying. a neg rep here and there is one thing but the bombing is immature.

Rep to all

Silock
02-15-2010, 12:36 PM
This thread is like seeing a trap and then walking right into it anyway.

Saulbadguy
02-15-2010, 12:37 PM
On my signal, unleash hell.

L.A. Chieffan
wut

Hog's Gone Fishin
Well, I'd say you just fucked up !

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 12:38 PM
This thread is like seeing a trap and then walking right into it anyway.

i fully expect the CP wrath on this one.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 12:39 PM
I wish we would have just done away with rep years ago.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 12:40 PM
I wish we would have just done away with rep years ago.

It's about time I think. It's had it's upside over the years for stupid little time passing threads and whatnot. Unfortunately we've reached a point on this board where a few posters have decided they're going to take it into their hands to decide who's cool and who's not cool.

Rep has reached a new level of ghey. It may be time to shut down The Ron Jeremy Rep Stick.

Stinger
02-15-2010, 12:43 PM
REPAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/boom.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/BOOMnegRep.jpg

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 12:44 PM
It's about time I think. It's had it's upside over the years for stupid little time passing threads and whatnot. Unfortunately we've reached a point on this board where a few posters have decided they're going to take it into their hands to decide who's cool and who's not cool.

Rep has reached a new level of ghey. It may be time to shut down The Ron Jeremy Rep Stick.

But then how will I guage my overall worth and popularity?
Posted via Mobile Device

acesn8s
02-15-2010, 12:47 PM
turn off your rep if you dont like it

Earthling
02-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:LOL:

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Not to mention, I put a helluva lot of thought into the new rep messages last year.

I plan on updating them again in a few months.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 01:09 PM
i'm talkin to you. normally i don't whine like this, and i fully expect some negrep for it(perhaps deservidly). F*ck! its annoying. a neg rep here and there is one thing but the bombing is immature.

Rep to all

You don't normally whine? Really? How about all the whining notes you've left on my personal page? How about all the neg reps whining about me personally?

Once again, I'm so sorry that I wounded your labia with my words and I hope it heals soon.

RJ
02-15-2010, 01:09 PM

I agree eleventy billion percent. Way too many threads are devoted to the passing of neg rep and way too many minor spats get escalated unnecessarily. Basically, the harm is greater than the good.

ChiTown
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Neg Rep is for pussies who can't get it done the right way - AT THE AIRPORT, BITCHES!

/MikeKeck

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM

Actually, this is a great idea.

If Rep was disabled on the site, there would either be less bitching from the crybabies or more confrontations in the forum.

Either way, Chiefsplanet would become even more entertaining.

:D

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x235/IronChefBunny/ITSATRAP.jpg

RJ
02-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You could do a weekly poll. Maybe you could hire Rain Man and Daface to keep you informed on your approval rating.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 01:12 PM
This doucheknuckle was whinning on my page so I Neg repped him back to the stonage. Now he makes a thread about it? lolz

luv
02-15-2010, 01:23 PM
If Rep was disabled on the site, there would either be less bitching from the crybabies or more confrontations in the forum.
I think it was first implemented to cut down on the "I agree" posts. People still post them, and rep has just gotten ridiculous. I say do away with it, too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gadzooks
02-15-2010, 01:24 PM

This is truth.

Sully
02-15-2010, 01:31 PM
I think it was first implemented to cut down on the "I agree" posts. People still post them, and rep has just gotten ridiculous. I say do away with it, too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 01:32 PM

Cool, I just moved up on the list. :D

ChiTown
02-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I agree.

I agree

Frazod
02-15-2010, 01:33 PM
I agree

THIS!

Pants
02-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Dang, things took a turn for the worse for our little friend, lol.

Gadzooks
02-15-2010, 01:34 PM
THIS!

This is truth.

Donger
02-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

By height.

bevischief
02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
I agree

Gadzooks
02-15-2010, 01:40 PM
By height.

Weight would seem to be more appropriate for a message board.

Donger
I just won $29,000 in seven hands of blackjack.

ChiTown
By height.

YES!

Rep!, err, hmm

Donger
Weight would seem to be more appropriate for a message board.

Well, that wouldn't be in keeping with the quote, now would it.

Gadzooks
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Well, that wouldn't be in keeping with the quote, now would it.

Agree.

chief husker
02-15-2010, 01:48 PM

I agree. The rep thing is outdated and downright foolish. If you have been on the board long enough, you know who the A holes are already.

RJ
02-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Bi polar, you so crazy.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 02:06 PM
You don't normally whine? Really? How about all the whining notes you've left on my personal page? How about all the neg reps whining about me personally?

Once again, I'm so sorry that I wounded your labia with my words and I hope it heals soon.

you're right, i let you annoy me. i do the same thing with my wife. she says a bunch of stupid sh*t and instead of jumping on the high road, i buckle up and speed down the low road. i'm not proud. but since i'm already on the low road here goes.

I liken McCloud to that kid who is really good at world of warcraft, or dominates at lazer tag. that kid who never leaves the paint ball park. he is well known at his craft, even feared. but outside of his medium he is just a dork. people don't like him or respect him in real life. McCloud is an avatar and his medium is a know it all internet dork. your better at it than most, so people leave you alone. but outside of this websight your nothing to anyone. very few people love an internet dork.

edit: i just read the negrepped him back to the stoneage quote from billay. the stoneage? that me be the internet dorkiest thing i've ever heard.

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:09 PM
The Greatest Movie Soundtrack Ever?

I can't decide between Escape From New York or Pee Wee's Big Adventure

RJ
02-15-2010, 02:11 PM
The 4000 orphan refugees that Dane rescued from Haiti would disagree.

RJ
02-15-2010, 02:12 PM
The Greatest Movie Soundtrack Ever?

I can't decide between Escape From New York or Pee Wee's Big Adventure

I really liked The Mission.

DeezNutz
02-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I agree eleventy billion percent. Way too many threads are devoted to the passing of neg rep and way too many minor spats get escalated unnecessarily. Basically, the harm is greater than the good.

Neg. rep.

RJ
02-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Neg. rep.

I certainly hope you included some choice name calling.

stumppy
02-15-2010, 02:16 PM
The 4000 orphan refugees that Dane rescued from Haiti would disagree.

Was it a rescue or was it trafficing ? I wonder.

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Worst Movie Soundtrack Ever?

Mission To Mars (<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hql-U8Okheg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hql-U8Okheg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hql-U8Okheg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hql-U8Okheg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DeezNutz
02-15-2010, 02:17 PM
I certainly hope you included some choice name calling.

An obscene smilie. Those hurt worse.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:21 PM
you're right, i let you annoy me. i do the same thing with my wife. she says a bunch of stupid sh*t and instead of jumping on the high road, i buckle up and speed down the low road. i'm not proud. but since i'm already on the low road here goes.

I liken McCloud to that kid who is really good at world of warcraft, or dominates at lazer tag. that kid who never leaves the paint ball park. he is well known at his craft, even feared. but outside of his medium he is just a dork. people don't like him or respect him in real life. McCloud is an avatar and his medium is a know it all internet dork. your better at it than most, so people leave you alone. but outside of this websight your nothing to anyone. very few people love an internet dork.

edit: i just read the negrepped him back to the stoneage quote from billay. the stoneage? that me be the internet dorkiest thing i've ever heard.

LMAO

Why do these people that are butthurt most by DaneMcCloud, attempt justify their pain with dimestore psychology?

LMAO

But thanks for not calling me gay or a fa**ot in the main forum. I guess you just leave those to neg reps.

Gadzooks
02-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Why does Zooks reply to this post?

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 02:28 PM
LMAO

Why do these people that are butthurt most by DaneMcCloud, attempt justify their pain with dimestore psychology?

LMAO

But thanks for not calling me gay or a fa**ot in the main forum. I guess you just leave those to neg reps.

i admitted to lowly name calling from time to time. i don't know you in real life, but i assume you are the definition of tool. probably fat and gay, too. you ever gonna sack up and tell us the psychology behind negrep bombing? tell us why you do it, or what you hope to accomplish. how does it make you fell, dane? or are you just gonna play it internet cool.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:29 PM
i admitted to lowly name calling from time to time. i don't know you in real life, but i assume you are the definition of tool. probably fat and gay, too. you ever gonna sack up and tell us the psychology behind negrep bombing? tell us why you do it, or what you hope to accomplish. how does it make you fell, dane? or are you just gonna play it internet cool.

This is GREAT.

LMAO

So, when you're sitting behind a computer and you see the words "DaneMcCloud" on your screen, you immediately think of a fat, homosexual man that also happens to be a tool?

LMAO

stumppy
02-15-2010, 02:34 PM
This is GREAT.

LMAO

So, when you're sitting behind a computer and you see the words "DaneMcCloud" on your screen, you immediately think of a fat, homosexual man that also happens to be a tool?

LMAO

For what it's worth my money is on you being internet cool and not gay and fat.

rambleonthruthefog
This is GREAT.

LMAO

LMAO

no, thats actually how i see brock. your the one who brought up fat and gay. about the negrep bombing. you gonna man up or continue to be the chump we all know and love.

Pants

He does it for posts like this.

It seems that rep is very important to you, why is that?

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 02:36 PM
How did this cum guzzler get back in the green?

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:38 PM
no, thats actually how i see brock. your the one who brought up fat and gay. about the negrep bombing. you gonna man up or continue to be the chump we all know and love.

No, not fat, fag*ot, which is what you called earlier in a rep note.

Why do I negrep bomb you?

Well, for one, you leaving very disparaging messages on my personal page. You're constantly butthurt for one reason or another and in general, you're a crybaby.

I'm doing Chiefsplanet a service by sticking you in the Red Zone. It's like a time-out for a petulant child.

And BTW, you've got about 8 hours left.

Live it up, Funnyman!

Frazod
02-15-2010, 02:38 PM

:fire:

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 02:39 PM
He does it for posts like this.

It seems that rep is very important to you, why is that?

i'm really not. i'm in and out of the red all the time. i barely rep anyone for anything. the only reason i like to be in the green is to call out the CP knowitalls. they get so butthurt when they are negrepped that i wanted to find out why. why do they feel the need show how big their Chiefsplanet penis is? surprise surprise none of the cowards will explain why they negrep bomb people.

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:39 PM
I've had it with this place. Goodbye everyone.

stumppy
02-15-2010, 02:41 PM

Don't make everybody neg rep you back to the planet.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 02:41 PM
i'm really not. i'm in and out of the red all the time. i barely rep anyone for anything. the only reason i like to be in the green is to call out the CP knowitalls. they get so butthurt when they are negrepped that i wanted to find out why. why do they feel the need show how big their Chiefsplanet penis is? surprise surprise none of the cowards will explain why they negrep bomb people.

A glass of Draino makes the red go away.

DeezNutz
02-15-2010, 02:42 PM

http://blog.thenationalcampaign.org/pregnant_pause/2009/12/02/dude-wtf.jpg

Frazod
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM

You can't leave unless you post a Goodbye Thread, stupid.

stumppy

Wait a minute ! We're comparing ?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you people in the front row to step back a bit.

doomy3

I will say that Dane's "neg rep campaigns" are incredibly lame.

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:44 PM
You can't leave unless you post a Goodbye Thread, stupid.

Sh*t. Since I've already left, I'd appreciate it if you did so for me.

BTW, I never liked you.

Titty Meat

So are making threads trying to get rid of other members.

Donger
Wait a minute ! We're comparing ?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you people in the front row to step back a bit.

You have a penis?

Frazod
02-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Sh*t. Since I've already left, I'd appreciate it if you did so for me.

BTW, I never liked you.

Understandable. :D

Iowanian
Its nice to see that Billay is still drooling on his keyboard.

Gonzo

mult

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:46 PM

Campaigns?

To whom other than googlegoogle and this twit have I waged an actual "campaign"?

And for the record, I NEVER start this shit.

I just end it.

Titty Meat

Beat up any women lately?

Pants

ROFL

stumppy
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
You have a penis?

Penis has always seemed such an inadequate name.

doomy3
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Campaigns?

To whom other than googlegoogle and this twit have I waged an actual "campaign"?

Seems there's one of these threads about every other week where you have pledged to put someone into the red. I have seen the term "I'll make you bleed red" more than once.

Lame.

Iowanian
02-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Beat up any women lately?

I've never beaten a woman, but I do enjoy stepping on your graveled labia once in a while just for sport.

I can see why you, being you would think I make it routine to pick on the special needs segment of society.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
I've never beaten a woman, but I do enjoy stepping on your graveled labia once in a while just for sport.

Thats pretty funny coming from the guy who bitched to have Raised On Riots banned.

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Penis has always seemed such an inadequate name.

I'm an idiot. I was confusing you and Lumpy. My apologies. My recent departure has made me a bit kerfuffled.

doomy3
02-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Thats pretty funny coming from the guy who bitched to have Raised On Riots banned.

Are you calling Raised on Riots a woman?

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Seems there's one of these threads about every other week where you have pledged to put someone into the red. I have seen the term "I'll make you bleed red" more than once.

Lame.

That's because these people, for some unknown reason, get butthurt and decide to neg rep me first.

That's my retaliation - putting them in the red.

Personally, I think it's a bunch of childish bullshit but you won't and don't see ME starting threads about other members, nor do I bitch about rep comments.

Again, I apologize to all of those members in which my words have wounded your vaginal cavities.

kstater
02-15-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm an idiot. I was confusing you and Lumpy. My apologies. My recent departure has made me a bit kerkuffled.

ROFL

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Are you calling Raised on Riots a woman?

As I recall cornfed beat up his mother in law and then tried to vent by having Raised On Riots banned because he's an irrational twat.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 02:52 PM
billay has negrepped me at least 4 times on this one thread. dane has made it known he will do the same in less than 8 hours. You guys are so cool. maybe we'll talk some chiefs tomorrow. everyone have a nice evening.

Pants
02-15-2010, 02:53 PM
That's because these people, for some unknown reason, get butthurt and decide to neg rep me first.

That's my retaliation - putting them in the red.

Personally, I think it's a bunch of childish bullshit but you won't and don't see ME starting threads about other members, nor do I bitch about rep comments.

Again, I apologize to all of those members in which my words have wounded your vaginal cavities.

Same question... why do you care that someone neg repped you?

doomy3
02-15-2010, 02:54 PM

He doesn't. He thinks it's all childish bullshit.

stumppy
02-15-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm an idiot. I was confusing you and Lumpy. My apologies. My recent departure has made me a bit kerfuffled.

Hopefully when you come back you'll be back to your old self again.

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Listen here, phuqtards....

If your rep is so important to you that you must start lame ass threads bitching about the abuse your sore, pounded uterus takes via the neg rep bomb; then quit being fucking stupid.
You've been around here long enough to know the abuse you're going to get for being a drooling idiot.

(FYI, Iowanian was right, it does feel good to get on here and lambast the general populous. I'm glad I stuck around)

DaneMcCloud

Generally, I don't.

But when people like googlegoogle give me five neg reps a day for weeks on end or this douchetard leaves nasty messages on my personal page, I'll leave them neg reps.

Again, these are not situations in which I've struck first: They're people that cannot handle my posts and therefore, lash out at me.

And 95% of the time, they won't address me in the forum. It's all neg rep bullshit.

Iowanian
As I recall cornfed beat up his mother in law and then tried to vent by having Raised On Riots banned because he's an irrational twat.

Your memory is obviously tainted by ingestion of lead based paint during your conception in the anus of a husk wagon mule.

If you're referring to the night I got back from visiting my dieing grandfather to find a PM from RaisedinRectums threatening to kick my ass, you're mistaken. I didn't want him banned, and I'd have loved to have his scalp on my lodge pole that night.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 02:56 PM

dane doesn't have the stones to man up and answer this question honestly.

Titty Meat
billay has negrepped me at least 4 times on this one thread. dane has made it known he will do the same in less than 8 hours. You guys are so cool. maybe we'll talk some chiefs tomorrow. everyone have a nice evening.

Want a Tissue?

Gonzo

Lolwut?

I did that the other night. Lumpy was pissed when I asked her what happened to her penis.

DaneMcCloud
He doesn't. He thinks it's all childish bullshit.

You'd be bored without me or Mecca around.

I'm glad you enjoy commenting on my comments because clearly, it gives you a sense of pride and purpose.

stumppy
Listen here, phuqtards....

If your rep is so important to you that you must start lame ass threads bitching about the abuse your sore, pounded uterus takes via the neg rep bomb; then quit being ****ing stupid.
You've been around here long enough to know the abuse you're going to get for being a drooling idiot.

(FYI, Iowanian was right, it does feel good to get on here and lambast the general populous. I'm glad I stuck around)

Oh yea ? Well screw you.

Hey....that is pretty sweet.

doomy3
Generally, I don't.

But when people like googlegoogle give me five neg reps a day for weeks on end or this douchetard leaves nasty messages on my personal page, I'll leave them neg reps.

Again, these are not situations in which I've struck first: They're people that cannot handle my posts and therefore, lash out at me.

And 95% of the time, they won't address me in the forum. It's all neg rep bullshit.

Did you delete some of these nasty personal messages that ramblethruthefog left you on your personal page or something?

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 02:57 PM

Why do you feel it necessary to leave lengthy messages disparaging me and calling me a homosexual? I think this is probably the first time that we've even debated in the forum.

Why all the hate, Brah?

doomy3
You'd be bored without me or Mecca around.

I'm glad you enjoy commenting on my comments because clearly, it gives you a sense of pride and purpose.

I agree. The douche value of the board would go down exponentially without the two of you here, and would become much less humorous.

DaneMcCloud
Did you delete some of these nasty personal messages that ramblethruthefog left you on your personal page or something?

Probably but the very first message is from him

Pants
02-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Your memory is obviously tainted by ingestion of lead based paint during your conception in the anus of a husk wagon mule.

If you're referring to the night I got back from visiting my dieing grandfather to find a PM from RaisedinRectums threatening to kick my ass, you're mistaken. I didn't want him banned, and I'd have loved to have his scalp on my lodge pole that night.

Holy shit... vintage Iowanian. LMAO

Donger
02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
I guess I should check my "personal" page more often. There's some, well, odd things there.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Holy shit... vintage Iowanian. LMAO

Keep riding his nuts eventually you'll get him off.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 03:00 PM
I agree. The douche value of the board would go down exponentially without the two of you here, and would become much less humorous.

Nah, you would more than make up for our absence

RJ

It's good to see you back. This board really missed you.

Oh wait....I think I have you confused with Lumpy!

DaneMcCloud

In going back, I deleted nine messages from this douchetard and more than 20 from googlegoogle.

My fan club.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 03:01 PM

The internets is serious business.

Donger
It's good to see you back. This board really missed you.

Oh wait....I think I have you confused with Lumpy!

I've got better t*ts than Lumpy.

doomy3
In going back, I deleted nine messages from this douchetard and more than 20 from googlegoogle.

My fan club.

Cool, that explains some things I guess. Was trying to figure out what these messages were.

kstater
Lolwut?

I did that the other night. Lumpy was pissed when I asked her what happened to her penis.

Which begs the question, why were you missing her penis?

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Why do you feel it necessary to leave lengthy messages disparaging me and calling me a homosexual? I think this is probably the first time that we've even debated in the forum.

Why all the hate, Brah?

dude, you sent me some nasty PMs for neg repping you. i've got dozens of neg reps and PMs from you calling me names, cussing at me, etc. how many of those do you have from me? its many many less. you can post em if you'd like i've got my evidence. and i've called you out plenty. your an internet dork, your a know it all, etc. etc. and you've still yet to sack up in this thread.

Pants
02-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Keep riding his nuts eventually you'll get him off.

Don't worry, I was laughing when he was doing the same thing to me. Don't be so butthurt and look at it from a different perspective. If that's not funny to you, then you're as retarded as I think you are.

MOhillbilly
02-15-2010, 03:04 PM

Or any other night.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 03:04 PM
dude, you sent me some nasty PMs for neg repping you. i've got dozens of neg reps and PMs from you calling me names, cussing at me, etc. how many of those do you have from me? its many many less. you can post em if you'd like i've got my evidence. and i've called you out plenty. your an internet dork, your a know it all, etc. etc. and you've still yet to sack up in this thread.

Kstater will consult you.

kstater
02-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Kstater will consult you.

I don't think he can afford me?

DaneMcCloud

How many times do I have to apologize for tearing up your woman parts?

Titty Meat
Don't worry, I was laughing when he was doing the same thing to me. Don't be so butthurt and look at it from a different perspective. If that's not funny to you, then you're as retarded as I think you are.

Who's butthurt?

doomy3

Well, in 8 hours, you will really show him!!

MOhillbilly

Sack up to what?

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 03:06 PM

Hey Man, I didn't invent the rep game.

I just play along.

Pants
02-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Who's butthurt?

If you're not laughing at the post in question, you're either:

a) butthurt
b) retarded
c) both a and b

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 03:07 PM

Doubtful...

Her tits are awesome.

Wait, this is entirely inappropriate.

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey Man, I didn't invent the rep game.

I just play along.

You never rep me, btw.

WTF did I ever do to you?

Assmunch.

MOhillbilly

a) butthurt
b) retarded
c) both a and b

C, its gotta be C.

doomy3
C, its gotta be C.

This.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Doubtful...

Her tits are awesome.

You go wash out your mouth right now.

Donger
02-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Doubtful...

Her tits are awesome.

I don't think that I ever guessed her size or nipple type. Shame.

RJ
Which begs the question, why were you missing her penis?

Poor hand-eye coordination?

doomy3

ROFL

Pants
ROFL

rambleonthruthefog

you can do better than that. you've been littering internet chat boards long enough to know that a f'n your wife joke almost never works.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 03:12 PM
LMAO Every time I think I need to take a little break from this place to actually get some work done, you fuckers draw me back in. What can I say? I've always enjoyed school yard fights.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
You never rep me, btw.

WTF did I ever do to you?

Assmunch.

I send all my rep to Lumpy

kstater
Doubtful...

Her tits are awesome.

Yeah, we're going to need some evidence of that.

Mr. Plow

a) butthurt
b) retarded
c) both a and b

I'm going to go with C Alex.

Mr. Flopnuts
I'll take The Rapists for $1000, Trebek.

Inspector
02-15-2010, 03:19 PM

Worthless without....

Oh wait...

JOhn
02-15-2010, 03:22 PM
ROFLROFL

n00b

I would Neg rep you for the whining in public, but not worth the effort.;)

RJ
02-15-2010, 03:31 PM

Send me a photo so I can compare.

rambleonthruthefog
ROFLROFL

n00b

I would Neg rep you for the whining in public, but not worth the effort.;)

yes its obvious you CP penis is bigger than mine with your 22K posts. please neg rep me. i could care less bout a neg rep here and there. the discussion is negrep bombing. you gonna bring anything to the table? did you even read the post or just assume that your 22K posts would garner some respect?

Pants
you can do better than that. you've been littering internet chat boards long enough to know that a f'n your wife joke almost never works.

No no, he was saying you have a vagina and he ravaged it. It's OK.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:33 PM
No no, he was saying you have a vagina and he ravaged it. It's OK.

thats even less funny and offensive.

JOhn
02-15-2010, 03:35 PM
thats even less funny and offensive.

Damn dude are you sure you're not to sensitive to be on here? :rolleyes:

Delano
02-15-2010, 03:39 PM
This post is merely a recharge point for those involved in neg-rep crusades.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 03:41 PM
http://www.theforlorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/crusade.jpg

MOhillbilly
02-15-2010, 03:42 PM
This post is merely a recharge point for those involved in neg-rep crusades.
Posted via Mobile Device

If God wills it!

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Damn dude are you sure you're not to sensitive to be on here? :rolleyes:

you gonna bring somethin to the party or not?

JOhn
02-15-2010, 03:44 PM
you gonna bring somethin to the party or not?

Still waiting for you to, well something except sand in your vagina. n00b. :shake:

googlegoogle
02-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Generally, I don't.

I was happy to give you all those neg reps. Everything has a reason. o:-)

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Still waiting for you to, well something except sand in your vagina. n00b. :shake:

dude, you opened the thread. something interested you, no?

JOhn
02-15-2010, 03:54 PM
dude, you opened the thread. something interested you, no?

Yea kinda like car-wreck....:rolleyes:

Great way to get your point across about being butt hurt about neg reps....start a thread :shake:

By the look of your red rep I'm not the only one.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 03:56 PM

Great way to get your point across about being butt hurt about neg reps....start a thread :shake:

By the look of your red rep I'm not the only one.

His dupe accounts will get him some green.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:56 PM

you obviously didn't read/absorb much of this thread. now your just boring me.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 03:57 PM
You're lucky I gave out all my rep today.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 03:59 PM
His dupe accounts will get him some green.

i've just got the one acct. outside of today, i don't spend all that much time here. i do check it everyday though. despite many of the know it alls and internet dorks, i thoroughly enjoy what CP has to offer.

JOhn
02-15-2010, 03:59 PM
you obviously didn't read/absorb much of this thread. now your just boring me.

:clap:

Yea, I'm all hurt by that reply. Little n00b says he's done talking to me...:deevee:

Yea that's a real original reply...10 years ago.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
You're lucky I gave out all my rep today.

I hope you gave some to KnowMo. :D Which reminds me I haven't done my chores today !

BossChief
02-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Since we are all bored, we should start a public poll taking sides in a all out rep war.

team a, b, and c.

If you are part of team a, you try to make the other team "bleed red" first and be the "rep highlander" team

It would pass the time with some interesting stuff to be sure.

Dave Lane
02-15-2010, 04:50 PM

If I neg rep you just for the fuck of it will you leave me some cool neg reps back? I think that would be totally worth it. Might fall back below a couple hundred thousand again.

Dave Lane
02-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Since we are all bored, we should start a public poll taking sides in a all out rep war.

team a, b, and c.

If you are part of team a, you try to make the other team "bleed red" first and be the "rep highlander" team

It would pass the time with some interesting stuff to be sure.

There can be only be one.

MOhillbilly
02-15-2010, 04:52 PM

get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 05:45 PM

You keep taking shots at someone who is clearly not taking shots at you. How are you any different from what you're complaining about?

luv
02-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Wow. Just wow.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:06 PM
21 neg reps in one thread. whats the CP record?

saulbadguy(1)
metrolike(2)because rep matters
hamas(1)kill yourself
billay(5)dumbazz
kstater(2)you're a little bitch
kerbaros(1)never question why
djsleftnut(1)quit bitchin
bosschief(5)i'm doing this cause i'm bored
JOhn(2)i'm still bored
bugeater(1)LOL

luv
02-15-2010, 06:08 PM

saulbadguy(1)
hamas(1)kill yourself
billay(5)dumbazz
JOhn(2)i'm still bored
bugeater(1)LOL

Attention whore much?

stevieray
02-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Not to mention, I put a helluva lot of thought into the new rep messages last year.

I plan on updating them again in a few months.

you rarely rep me.

what did I ever do to you?

assmunch.

kstater
02-15-2010, 06:10 PM

saulbadguy(1)
hamas(1)kill yourself
billay(5)dumbazz
JOhn(2)i'm still bored
bugeater(1)LOL

At least put my other comment in there. I left it knowing you'd post the comments.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Attention whore much?

all the time. at 1.26 posts/day i'm a regular attention wh*re.

Bugeater
02-15-2010, 06:12 PM

saulbadguy(1)
hamas(1)kill yourself
billay(5)dumbazz
JOhn(2)i'm still bored
bugeater(1)LOL

lol @ BossChief piling it on.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:12 PM
At least put my other comment in there. I left it knowing you'd post the comments.

i only put the good ones. your other comment was, high mom. she says hello back.

luv
02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
all the time. at 1.26 posts/day i'm a regular attention wh*re.

Number of posts does not equal amount of attention whoring. That would represent post whoring.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Number of posts does not equal amount of attention whoring. That would represent post whoring.

i hear your quite knowledgeable when it comes to wh*ring. any other tips, fatty?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
i hear your quite knowledgeable when it comes to wh*ring. any other tips, fatty?

You take this board way too seriously. That was out of bounds.

kstater
i only put the good ones. your other comment was, high mom. she says hello back.

I don't believe I posted high mom.

I'm pretty sure it was Hi Mom.

L.A. Chieffan
Did you neg or pos rep me? I cant even tell

luv
02-15-2010, 06:18 PM

you're*

Donger
02-15-2010, 06:18 PM

Be careful.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Be careful.

And that's why I initially put this guy in the red.

He's a jerk.

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
you're*

must have been right. i have no clue what you look like. you are a woman from the american midwest so i knew i had a 3/4 chance of being right. get off the computer and go do some crunches.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
must have been right. i have no clue what you look like. you are a woman from the american midwest so i knew i had a 3/4 chance of being right. get off the computer and go do some crunches.

Who knew giving you neg rep would give you rabies?

luv
02-15-2010, 06:31 PM

Whore, no. Not by most people's definition. Fat, yes. I'm losing weight though. What are you doing to be less of a whiny asshole?

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 06:32 PM
FTR I'd boink Luv.

JOhn
02-15-2010, 06:36 PM
FTR I'd boink Luv.

This:D

BossChief
02-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Nobody can sink the U.S.S. AustinChief

saulbadguy(1)
hamas(1)kill yourself
billay(5)dumbazz
JOhn(2)i'm still bored
bugeater(1)LOLBOOM goes the dynamite.

lol @ BossChief piling it on.

It can get mighty boring in Iowa when you have other people doing your work for ya!

:thumb:

JOhn
02-15-2010, 06:37 PM
It can get mighty boring in Iowa when you have other people doing your work for ya!

Same for Wyoming, well that and I'm stuck at home till I go back to the Dr.

And still bored, but out of Rep for the day

Frazod
02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Earlier I gave this douche positive rep to be funny.

I just made up for it.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-15-2010, 06:45 PM

I just made up for it.

Yeah. I've always gotten along with the guy. Shit just got real.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Always gotta love the pathetic little faggots who tough talk the women on the internet. :shake:

luv
02-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Yeah. I've always gotten along with the guy. Shit just got real.

Always gotta love the pathetic little faggots who tough talk the women on the internet. :shake:

You guys act like I don't get comments like this all the time. Don't worry. I'm a big girl. LMAO Get it? Big girl?

rambleonthruthefog
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
luv,

my sincerest apologies. i recognize i crossed a line, and i'm sorry. it understand this makes nothing better. just wanted you to know i don't feel good about it.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 06:54 PM
You guys act like I don't get comments like this all the time. Don't worry. I'm a big girl. LMAO Get it? Big girl?

Really? I rarely see these kinds of comments.

Very, very uncool.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 06:55 PM
**** you McCloud.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 06:56 PM
**** you McCloud.

Are you joking?

Did I miss something?

:shrug:

Frazod

The thing is, you're really not. I have seen you in person, you know.

TrebMaxx
It is time to get to the bottom of your rep issues.

Did your mother neg rep you as a child?

Did your father touch your rep in a inappropriate way?

Do you have dreams of rep? And if you do what happens in these rep dreams?

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Are you joking?

Did I miss something?

:shrug:

Yea but this thread was losing its burst.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM

LMAO

Ramble was only apologizing so people would stop neg repping him.

He's a jerk and everyone should know it.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM

Is Vagowanian still humping your leg?

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Is Vagowanian still humping your leg?

He's probably reading other message boards for new material.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 07:03 PM
He's probably reading other message boards for new material.

Well, I hope he comes back soon. I'd hate for you to get lonely. :D

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Well, I hope he comes back soon. I'd hate for you to get lonely. :D

He'll probably ease up when he finds out i'm not a girl.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
He'll probably ease up when he finds out i'm not a girl.

He put me on ignore.

I'm a big meanie. LMAO

Gonzo
02-15-2010, 07:12 PM
luv,

my sincerest apologies. i recognize i crossed a line, and i'm sorry. it understand this makes nothing better. just wanted you to know i don't feel good about it.

Don't back off now Chiefbowe, I mean rambleondouchefuck. You might as well go full retard and confirm to rest of the board what an asshole you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
02-15-2010, 07:51 PM

I just made up for it.

I figured it was you that undid my red rep.... 4321

ROFL

JOhn
02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
The thing is, you're really not. I have seen you in person, you know.

First let me say, I've seen Luv's pics & she's not fat. :thumb:

That being said............

You saying she's not fat is not exactly a ringing endorsement:D

Frazod
02-15-2010, 07:55 PM
I figured it was you that undid my red rep.... 4321

ROFL

Malicious positive rep can be just as fun as malicious negative rep. BWAAHAAHAA :evil:

Frazod
02-15-2010, 07:56 PM
First let me say, I've seen Luv's pics & she's not fat. :thumb:

That being said............

You saying she's not fat is not exactly a ringing endorsement:D

Sure it is. If there's one thing I know, it's what a fat person looks like. LMAO

JOhn
02-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Sure it is. If there's one thing I know, it's what a fat person looks like. LMAO
ROFLROFL

Iowanian
02-15-2010, 08:06 PM
not worth it.

JD10367
02-15-2010, 08:16 PM

You = http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3FL4QbedWt8/SmmFU7RsSQI/AAAAAAAAAWM/LDdO-Y51zLQ/s320/douchebag.jpg

Frazod
02-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I hear old flubbercunt is in here bumping his gums about me again.

So much for the douchebag letting stuff go and being above the fray. a real nation builder always looking out for the best interest of civilized internet behavior, unless he's belly flopping into yet another entanglement. A thread isn't a fight until that asshole is the center of attention.

I did put flubbercu nt on ignore, but it was for the betterment of the board and my personal enjoyment.

:deevee:

I bully the bullies, Nancy. I'm sure you don't like it. Keep me on ignore. Perhaps Skip has room for you under his rock.

But I'll not put you on ignore, because:

1. I'm not a pussy.

2. I enjoy calling you out for the fucking scumbag you are.

3. I'd miss your wonderful investment advice.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-15-2010, 08:33 PM
FTR I'd boink Luv.

Not trying to be mean or anything but I'd definitely guzzle a bottle of Absinthe first.

Frazod
02-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Not trying to be mean or anything but I'd definitely guzzle a bottle of Absinthe first.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Hog Farmer.

He wants to make sure none of us ever forget what a lowlife piece of shit he is.

And it's working.

Mr. Laz
02-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Posted via Mobile Deviceyep, too many childish fuggers around here to have a rep system.

be gone with it

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-15-2010, 08:39 PM
This public service announcement has been brought to you by Hog Farmer.

He wants to make sure none of us ever forget what a lowlife piece of shit he is.

And it's working.

I don't believe I was talking to you, you fucking little cockroach with the inverted nipples.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
The killshot should be coming in 5.....

Bugeater
02-16-2010, 12:05 AM
yep, too many childish fuggers around here to have a rep system.

be gone with it
Eh, it's not that hard to stay in the green. There's only a handful of posters that can't seem to stop being phugtards long enough to creep out of the red.

JOhn
02-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Eh, it's not that hard to stay in the green. There's only a handful of posters that can't seem to stop being phugtards long enough to creep out of the red.

Titty Meat
02-16-2010, 12:12 AM

I bully the bullies, Nancy. I'm sure you don't like it. Keep me on ignore. Perhaps Skip has room for you under his rock.

But I'll not put you on ignore, because:

1. I'm not a pussy.

2. I enjoy calling you out for the ****ing scumbag you are.

3. I'd miss your wonderful investment advice.

haha he changed his post what a douche. I like how he comes when his name is mentioned. Gotta have e-cred and all.

stumppy
02-16-2010, 12:13 AM

Yes you were.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Bunch of fuckin pussies.

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 08:42 AM
haha he changed his post what a douche. I like how he comes when his name is mentioned. Gotta have e-cred and all.

Get back into the gimp box, Mork.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Get back into the gimp box, Mork.
http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/8/85/Ole_&_Arn_Anderson.jpg

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 08:51 AM
If Spazod can't ignore me, I guess I propose Chiefsplanet Thunderdome. A thread to duke it out in the closest thing the planet has to a rock quarry. Voters decide winner, loser leaves forever.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 08:54 AM
If Spazod can't ignore me, I guess I propose Chiefsplanet Thunderdome. A thread to duke it out in the closest thing the planet has to a rock quarry. Voters decide winner, loser leaves forever.http://www.jon-wright.ic24.net/maniac-with-knife.jpg

SO shall it be written! SO shall it be done!

THUNDERDOME!

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Fuck popularity contests, set up an Internet Decathlon.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 09:06 AM
**** popularity contests, set up an Internet Decathlon.

Make a frowny face and say the above in the most sarcastic voice you can. Out loud.

Frazod
02-16-2010, 09:12 AM
If Spazod can't ignore me, I guess I propose Chiefsplanet Thunderdome. A thread to duke it out in the closest thing the planet has to a rock quarry. Voters decide winner, loser leaves forever.

I'll need a second to quote all my posts, since you have me on ignore, you big ol' manly man you. Any recommendations?

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Oh, I took you off of ignore this morning. I thought it had been agreed that constant bickering wasn't good for the board, yet I keep getting pinged that you're talking shit again and again. I know that mr billy badass who only accepts messages from his "friends" is too cool for ignore, but its the best for everyone if you'd F'ing use it as I have. There can't be an argument thread without it becoming about you anyway, you might as well headline. Its either ignore me, I ignore you, or have an impartial party throw up the thread and the poll.

If you can't, I propose Thunderdome. Its a poll, not a popularity contest, you seem to feel you've "won" because you're being ignored. The Insult thunderdome where we can have our final little trist, and the voted loser leaves cp forever...No clemency. Voting closes friday at midnight, loser has until saturday night to farewell their friends.

Dave Lane
02-16-2010, 09:23 AM

How about a month instead or till the draft is over?

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 09:24 AM
No. Forever or he he can shut up and ignore me.

Dave Lane
02-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I do love this idea though

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 09:26 AM
oh motherfucker this could be epic.

Thunderdome.
Thunderdome.
Thunderdome.
Thunderdome.

Brock
02-16-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd abstain from voting, as I'm sure most longtime members would. You'd have this thing decided by a bunch of useless noobs.

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I've done my best to stay out of the fray the past few months, I've used ignore, I've not said a single thing about spazod, but I'm f ing tired of bullshit and his use of words like cunt, coward, pussy. Find the last argument thread that didn't end up being about Spaz.
Spaz bemoans the meanies, the bullies, the dogpiles, the uncivilized behavior, yet there he is in the middle of every single one of them.

Its stopping 1 way or another and me continuing to ignore his behind back sniping isn't it.

Frazod
02-16-2010, 09:42 AM
No. Forever or he he can shut up and ignore me.

WAAAAAA

I'M SUCH A BIG PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN BULLY THE WHOLE BOARD BUT WHEN SOMEONE DOES IT TO ME I CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAA

MAKE MEAN OL' FRAZOD QUIT PICKING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gonzo
02-16-2010, 09:42 AM
I refuse to take part in Thunderdome if it means either poster leaves this board forever.

Frazod
02-16-2010, 09:44 AM
I refuse to take part in Thunderdome if it means either poster leaves this board forever.

Well, you don't need to worry about it, because I'm not going anywhere.

If Fagowanian wants me to leave him alone, he can either (a) stop being a giant douche, or (b) go away and stay there.

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 09:44 AM
I guess spazod picks Thunderdome.

That will be 1 posters "i'm leaving forever" thread.

Unless you're just a blowhard pussy just like real life.

Katipan
02-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Hey when I cry it's very manly and I punch stuff.

Donger
Oh. Oh!! Can I be Auntie? If not, how about that little dude with the thing sticking up over his head?

stumppy

Count me out too.

On the other hand if the loser had to ....say......post a video of himself wearing a pink dress while singing I'm a little teapot.

Gonzo
02-16-2010, 09:48 AM
Oh. Oh!! Can I be Auntie? If not, how about that little dude with the thing sticking up over his head?

Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Bartertown learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves

Katipan
02-16-2010, 09:48 AM
Count me out too.

On the other hand if the loser had to ....say......post a video of himself wearing a pink dress while singing I'm a little teapot.

I'd think that would be as close to a draw as they get.

stumppy
02-16-2010, 09:49 AM
I'd think that would be as close to a draw as they get.

On second thought that could easily be a lose lose for the entire board.

Donger
02-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Bartertown learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves

Sh*t. Yes, I want to be that guy, not Auntie. Frazod can be the fat guy with the monocle and Iowanian can be Master.

Iowanian
02-16-2010, 09:51 AM
It wouldn't be a loss for the world if spazod's next misfire was into the roof of his mouth.

Gonzo
02-16-2010, 09:53 AM
It wouldn't be a loss for the world if spazod's next misfire was into the roof of his mouth.

:eek:

That's a little dark, isn't it?

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 09:53 AM

Two men enter; one man leaves!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Frazod
02-16-2010, 09:54 AM
I guess spazod picks Thunderdome.

That will be 1 posters "i'm leaving forever" thread.

Unless you're just a blowhard pussy just like real life.

Doesn't look like you have much support for your little scheme, Cryowanian. I guess you'll either have to sack up or go away. Too bad.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2010, 09:54 AM

pipe down sissy.

Frazod
02-16-2010, 09:55 AM

More sweet rantings by the King of Christian Kindness. I feel so blessed. :D