PDA

View Full Version : Football Tyler Gabbert gets beat up

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1750234.html

Gumbys Pizza any good?

Sam Hall
02-15-2010, 11:05 PM
This story is a gold mine for rival fans of Mizzou.

LaChapelle
02-15-2010, 11:18 PM
zzzzzzz

Hootie
02-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Gumby's is terrible by the way...I refuse to eat it...sometimes I'll snipe a pokey stick from someone if they order it...but I wouldn't touch that pizza or their gross ass wings with a 20 foot pole...

KcMizzou
02-15-2010, 11:23 PM
This story is a gold mine for rival fans of Mizzou.:spock: Really?

I mean, I'm sure you're thrilled that a Gabbert got punched in the nose.. (for obvious reasons)

But otherwise, it doesn't seem like there's much going on here.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Sam Hall validates Roe v. Wade

Sam Hall
02-15-2010, 11:26 PM

That's pretty funny coming from you.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:27 PM

ROFL

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 11:27 PM

lol.

What happend to football players though? I'm not talking just about Gabbert it seems like alot get there ass beat in public these days. You'd think since they are so big and strong they'd fuck up anyone who messes with them.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:28 PM
:spock: Really?

I mean, I'm sure you're thrilled that a Gabbert got punched in the nose.. (for obvious reasons)

It is Sam Hall. Anything he is a part of becomes about 10x more dramatic than it really is.

KcMizzou
02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
lol.

What happend to football players though? I'm not talking just about Gabbert it seems like alot get there ass beat in public these days. You'd think since they are so big and strong they'd fuck up anyone who messes with them.All kidding aside... wouldn't the story be a lot worse for the team if they had?

Sam Hall
02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Pinocchio's nose was a big target for whoever hit him.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 11:30 PM
All kidding aside... wouldn't the story be a lot worse for the team if they had?

I think everyone has a right to defend themselves.

KcMizzou
02-15-2010, 11:31 PM
I think everyone has a right to defend themselves.I do too. But who has more to lose? The player, or the drunken jackass trying to prove something?

And I don't just mean Mizzou... any player in that situation.

Sam Hall
02-15-2010, 11:34 PM
It is Sam Hall. Anything he is a part of becomes about 10x more dramatic than it really is.

You have a big problem with me and Bo Pelini. I feel sorry for you. I hope you get help.

Titty Meat
02-15-2010, 11:34 PM
I do too. But who has more to lose? The player, or the drunken jackass trying to prove something?

And I don't just mean Mizzou... any player in that situation.

Thats true the football player has more to lose at the same time they have the right to go out and enjoy themselves. I think if you teach these guys just to lay down and not defend themselves stuff like this will happen more often. I would have no problem if Blaine Gabbert stuck up for his little brother by beating the shit out of the drunken douchebag.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:35 PM
You have a big problem with me and Bo Pelini. I feel sorry for you. I hope you get help.

Problem?

Not at all.

I just calls em like I sees em drama queen.

The Bunk
02-15-2010, 11:36 PM
It's not like they beatup the basketball team.

Sure-Oz
02-15-2010, 11:37 PM
:spock: Really?

He's the next blaine dalton, we're screwed!

Sam Hall
Problem?

Not at all.

I calls em like I see em drama queen.

Just like your fabricated lies about Bo Pelini getting so many personal foul penalties.

KcMizzou
Say you're a player for a major college team. You get all the attention, all the girls, etc.. and Billy Badass decides he's gonna show everyone that he's better than you. He decides to pick a fight.

If you back off and try to play it cool... you may look like a pussy, or get a broken nose...

If you (with or without your teammates) beat his ass (even if he deserved it) you're fucked.

KcMizzou
02-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Thats true the football player has more to lose at the same time they have the right to go out and enjoy themselves. I think if you teach these guys just to lay down and not defend themselves stuff like this will happen more often. I would have no problem if Blaine Gabbert stuck up for his little brother by beating the shit out of the drunken douchebag.I agree 100%. But it'd turn into a shit storm of epic proportions. It's sad, really.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Just like your fabricated lies about Bo Pelini getting so many personal foul penalties.

That is quite an allegation.

Especially since it is not true.

Link?

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Poor Sam Hall...has to make put words in my mouth and then call me a liar for something I didn't say. I even corrected you at the time.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222535

kcchiefsus
02-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Pinocchio's nose was a big target for whoever hit him.

Oh fuck off douche bag. I guess that 4* QB who committed to you guys on signing day is Pinocchio also.

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:55 PM
That is quite an allegation.

Especially since it is not true.

Link?

Let me help you Sam, these are the words you are looking for.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xx42mL-6B4Q/SbBcDu0tcZI/AAAAAAAAB04/nrKo5nSqpyo/s400/I+am+sorry!.gif

Sam Hall
02-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Poor Sam Hall...has to make put words in my mouth and then call me a liar for something I didn't say. I even corrected you at the time.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222535

you're doing damage control

|Zach|
02-15-2010, 11:59 PM
you're doing damage control

You made this claim...it is very clear.

"Just like your fabricated lies about Bo Pelini getting so many personal foul penalties."

Show me.

Where did I do this? It should be easy to link.

Jewish Rabbi
02-16-2010, 12:32 AM
This might be news-worthy if he were ever going to play a down in Columbia.

Sam Hall
02-16-2010, 12:40 AM
You made this claim...it is very clear.

"Just like your fabricated lies about Bo Pelini getting so many personal foul penalties."

Show me.

Where did I do this? It should be easy to link.

It's the same link you posted. You obviously knew what I was talking about. You insinuated that Pelini gets lots of personal foul penalties, and it just isn't true.

Tango&Cash
02-16-2010, 05:14 AM

Gumbys Pizza any good?

Gumby's is great if you're hammered. Cheap too.

My buddy saw it. It was nothing more than just a group of frat assholes who were drunk talking shit and then there was a scuffle. One guy got in a shot. I wouldn't say he got his ass kicked.

alanm
02-16-2010, 07:55 AM
Heh. Gabbert better wear his helmet going out for pizza next time.

kepp
02-16-2010, 08:20 AM

So much so that no further action is going to be taken by the police or against the players. That's quite a gold mine. Move along...nothing to see here.

Sam Hall
02-16-2010, 09:31 AM
So much so that no further action is going to be taken by the police or against the players. That's quite a gold mine. Move along...nothing to see here.

1. Either underage drinking is legal at Mizzou or the cops don't care when the Fibber Brothers are involved. The police probably discarded their statements since they weren't true anyway.

2. Brawls are "nothing out of the ordinary," at Mizzou. Great.

3. A Division I athlete probably got beat up by an average person. Pinocchio shouldn't have grown such a large nose.

4. If you're going to run your mouth in public, bring an offensive lineman with you.

5. Did this happen because it was raining?

6. Why are three guys in the bathroom that long with each other?

Pitt Gorilla
02-16-2010, 10:03 AM
1. Either underage drinking is legal at Mizzou or the cops don't care when the Fibber Brothers are involved. The police probably discarded their statements since they weren't true anyway.

2. Brawls are "nothing out of the ordinary," at Mizzou. Great.

3. A Division I athlete probably got beat up by an average person. Pinocchio shouldn't have grown such a large nose.

4. If you're going to run your mouth in public, bring an offensive lineman with you.

5. Did this happen because it was raining?

6. Why are three guys in the bathroom that long with each other?Nub fans continue to refer to the Gabberts as "fibbers" etc. while they poach players committed to other teams. I would assume that you refer to these players in the same manner, but I doubt you are that consistent.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Sam = I hate football

|Zach|
02-16-2010, 11:41 AM
It's the same link you posted. You obviously knew what I was talking about. You insinuated that Pelini gets lots of personal foul penalties, and it just isn't true.

Little tip for you. You can't just make things up out of thin air and accuse people from those made up things of being a liar.

Here is the word you are looking for.

http://geotypografika.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sorry.jpg

gblowfish
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
The only beer sign in the window is for PBR???
Sounds like a really crappy place.

tymania
02-16-2010, 12:11 PM

Gumbys Pizza any good?

Gumby's is excellent, if you dotn get pizza.. their pepperoni rolls are really good and so are the pokey sticks.. i use to work at one, and their pizza is a disgusting

LaChapelle
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd imagine Tyler is old enough to handle his own business by now

OmahaChief
02-16-2010, 12:20 PM

Pretty much the same thing that happens in Lincoln. Suh tells the cops he swerved to not hit an animal in the road and proceeds to smash into four other cars. Everyone knows he was lit up, he was seen at the bar and a number of people with first hand knowledge have said he was plastered. But yet, he never drinks, he's a good kid all that other crap. Your cops cover up things for the NU program all the time..you better be thankful for that or half that 95 team would have been in jail.

kepp
02-16-2010, 12:27 PM
I definitely happens everywhere and, to differing degrees, it gets covered up everywhere. With that said, I still find it embarrassing. I think Pinkel needs to put some underage-drinking team rules into affect.

OmahaChief
02-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I definitely happens everywhere and, to differing degrees, it gets covered up everywhere. With that said, I still find it embarrassing. I think Pinkel needs to put some underage-drinking team rules into affect.

I would imagine they already have something like that. The thing is you can't babysit these guys 24-7. There is a lot worse they could be doing but yes this is embarrassing to the team. At least the Football and Basketball team are not going Jayhawk yet.

Tango&Cash
02-16-2010, 12:42 PM
The only beer sign in the window is for PBR???
Sounds like a really crappy place.

Not very many people sit down and eat at that place.

They're more about delivery because they deliver til like 3:30am and most people that eat it are college students, it's cheap for the amount that you get, and most students are shit face hammered craving the munchies before passing out because all the bars let out about 1:30am

Bugeater
02-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Sam = I hate football
Actually, that was me. :D

Braincase
02-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Was it an old dude on a bus that looked like Santa Claus wearing sunglasses?

KCinNY
02-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Gumby's is disgusting.

Only to be eaten if nothing else, and I mean NOTHING ELSE is available.

Titty Meat
02-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Sounds like Gumby's is the real loser in all of this.

Rausch
02-16-2010, 09:08 PM
lol.

What happend to football players though? I'm not talking just about Gabbert it seems like alot get there ass beat in public these days. You'd think since they are so big and strong they'd **** up anyone who messes with them.

Teh 0dd T0dd does not lose BARFIGHTS!1!:cuss:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t9D_ovmGhQE/SIeg1P1dopI/AAAAAAAAPB4/ZNHymX1xydE/s400/Todd%2BCollins%2Band%2Bwine.jpg

RealSNR
02-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Teh 0dd T0dd does not lose BARFIGHTS!1!:cuss:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t9D_ovmGhQE/SIeg1P1dopI/AAAAAAAAPB4/ZNHymX1xydE/s400/Todd%2BCollins%2Band%2Bwine.jpgTHAS FUCKIN RIGH'!!!!