PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports UFC 110

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 04:43 PM
It's been a little while since there was a UFC event worth buying but this one could be good. Big Nog vs Velasquez promises to be a good fight. If Cain wins he'll get a shot at the title.
Bisping vs Silva could be good too and as always I hope Bisping is forced to eat his own liver.Cro Cop v Rothwel and Jardine v Bader should also be good. Anyone else buying?

Katipan
02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
It's been a little while since there was a UFC event worth buying but this one could be good. Big Nog vs Velasquez promises to be a good fight. If Cain wins he'll get a shot at the title.
Bisping vs Silva could be good too and as always I hope Bisping is forced to eat his own liver.Cro Cop v Rothwel and Jardine v Bader should also be good. Anyone else buying?

I'm saving my pennies for the new A-Team merchandise.

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm saving my pennies for the new A-Team merchandise.

Rampage should probably stick to fighting.

Buck
02-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Its still weak compared to what was offered from UFC 92 - UFC 101.

UFC 113 will probably be the next one I buy (Machida vs. Shogun 2).

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Its still weak compared to what was offered from UFC 92 - UFC 101.

UFC 113 will probably be the next one I buy (Machida vs. Shogun 2).

Yeah I gotta admit, some of the cards have been VERY weak. How the hell go you expect Mark Coleman to headline?

Buck
02-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Actually 112 looks pretty good.

Silva vs. Maia for the Middleweight Title.
Penn vs. Edgar for the Lightweight Title.

Buck
02-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah I gotta admit, some of the cards have been VERY weak. How the hell go you expect Mark Coleman to headline?

That was horrible. I just watched it on my computer. Not only that but he got his ass dominated.

CoMoChief
02-17-2010, 04:52 PM

I thought if the winner of Mir/Carwin can't fight Lesnar due to inj/not being cleared by medics, THEN Cain would get the title shot against Lesnar. But as of right now Mir/Carwin is in place for #1 contender? Is this wrong?

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 04:54 PM

If Maia can get that fight to the ground he could make it interesting.
BJ Penn wins that fight without leaving the locker room, Edgar is really tough but Penn is on another level at 155.

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 04:56 PM
I thought if the winner of Mir/Carwin can't fight Lesnar due to inj/not being cleared by medics, THEN Cain would get the title shot against Lesnar. But as of right now Mir/Carwin is in place for #1 contender? Is this wrong?

No not wrong at all, but whoever wins this fight gets the next shot I believe. It's all just my opinion anyway. FTR I also hope Carwin makes Mir cry like a girl.

Buck
02-17-2010, 05:02 PM
If Maia can get that fight to the ground he could make it interesting.
BJ Penn wins that fight without leaving the locker room, Edgar is really tough but Penn is on another level at 155.

I really like BJ Penn, so even if its clear he is going to win, I will enjoy the fight. I was a little worried about Diego Sanchez, but he absolutely destroyed him.

raybec 4
02-17-2010, 05:06 PM
I really like BJ Penn, so even if its clear he is going to win, I will enjoy the fight. I was a little worried about Diego Sanchez, but he absolutely destroyed him.

Man he really did and I was pulling for Diego, I like em both but Diego is just so freakin weird.

SAUTO
02-17-2010, 05:57 PM

the silva belfort fight would have been MUCH MUCH better IMO. i actually think belfort would take him

ArrowheadHawk
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Saving money for my Vegas trip next month. So I will download this on Sunday.

raybec 4
02-18-2010, 07:53 AM
the silva belfort fight would have been MUCH MUCH better IMO. i actually think belfort would take him

Man that would have been a great fight, I really like Vitor, it would have been a war for sure.

MOhillbilly
02-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Man that would have been a great fight, I really like Vitor, it would have been a war for sure.

ray if my bros get this fight ill let you know. I dont give 2 shit about it but they fuckin love it so i roll just to drink and watch there heros die.
Ill smoke you w/ details when i get em. should be later today....

Sofa King
02-18-2010, 08:40 AM

i thought Diego was going to do much, much better..

but you're right, he absolutely destroyed him...

Katipan
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
ray if my bros get this fight ill let you know. I dont give 2 shit about it but they ****in love it so i roll just to drink and watch there heros die.

totally jealous.

raybec 4
02-18-2010, 11:00 AM
ray if my bros get this fight ill let you know. I dont give 2 shit about it but they ****in love it so i roll just to drink and watch there heros die.

Cool

MOhillbilly
02-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Cool

its a no go. there goin to some demolition derby @ the fair grounds. Said it was kind of a sucky fight card anyway but theres some good ones this spring. ill let you know.

Molitoth
02-18-2010, 11:15 AM

Ya, I will be watching this because Anderson Silva and BJ Penn are my 2 favs. I also enjoy watching Kendall Grove and he will be fighting.

raybec 4
02-18-2010, 12:37 PM
its a no go. there goin to some demolition derby @ the fair grounds. Said it was kind of a sucky fight card anyway but theres some good ones this spring. ill let you know.

Good enough, we'll get together and throw a few back at Lindy's soon.

MOhillbilly
02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Good enough, we'll get together and throw a few back at Lindy's soon.

if nothin else im gonna have a wangdangdoodle over the 4th. My boys from 13M & 11K will be there in force. IT WILL BE EPIC AS A MOTHER****ER.

its my 30 years at the farm party!

raybec 4
02-18-2010, 03:28 PM
if nothin else im gonna have a wangdangdoodle over the 4th. My boys from 13M & 11K will be there in force. IT WILL BE EPIC AS A MOTHER****ER.

its my 30 years at the farm party!

Outstanding, you can count on that being a good time.

raybec 4
02-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Cro Cop v Rothwell is off now. It would have been a good fight, Now Cro Cop is fighting some Aussie I've never seen fight. Oh well, it's not really a make or break fight for the card.

TrickyNicky
02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
"I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person."

"I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries."

I am now pulling for Mir to win and get a rematch so Brock can hamburger him up some more.

HMc
02-20-2010, 05:46 AM
got a free ticket to this through work, am heading along.

know nothing about it.

Crashride
02-20-2010, 06:31 AM
How is anyone saying this is a shitty card? This is the best PPV in the past 4 months

Buck
02-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Anyone know of a stream?

I cant find one on www.atdhe.net

kcxiv
02-20-2010, 09:02 PM
looking for a sopcast link or any link. sopcast i prefer though, they dont get cut out.

Easy 6
02-20-2010, 09:05 PM
I am now pulling for Mir to win and get a rematch so Brock can hamburger him up some more.

If he's really going high school with the rhetoric like that, wow, i already wanted Lesnar to smash him again in any rematch... now this.

Funny how Franks mouthing off now, knowing it'll be atleast a year before Brock is in fighting shape, the guy was decimated.

You guys just WAIT til Brock gets home... Fedor, Frank? Dad Will Be MAD!

Buck
02-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Both sopcast links say channel offline

The Poz
02-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Stream:

http://www.ilemi.com/

Easy 6
02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Stream:

http://www.ilemi.com/

Poz > Fonz

kcxiv
02-20-2010, 09:43 PM
i need a damn sopcast stream. anyone know any?

The Poz
02-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Poz > Fonz

eehhhhhhhhh, whoa!

Easy 6
02-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Bader swooped in perfectly after sensing his advantage, Jardines hands down style is begging to get knocked out as he loses speed, just like Liddell... the Dean is Done.

Easy 6
02-20-2010, 10:03 PM
eehhhhhhhhh, whoa!

This link is cruising along like magic, thanx a ton.

Easy 6
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Joe Daddy & Leonidas is a ROCKIN fight.

The Poz
02-20-2010, 10:25 PM
I think Brian Foster is still looking for his knee.

raybec 4
02-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Cain Velasquez proved he can hang with any heavyweight in the game. Not saying he'd win but he'd damn sure give them a run for their money.

SAUTO
02-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Cain Velasquez proved he can hang with any heavyweight in the game. Not saying he'd win but he'd damn sure give them a run for their money.

yep and how about silva? that guy looked good.

raybec 4
02-22-2010, 08:29 AM
yep and how about silva? that guy looked good.

Man he looked like he was rejuvenated. Too bad that nose job made him look like the freakin elephant man.

Katipan
02-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Man he looked like he was rejuvenated. Too bad that nose job made him look like the freakin elephant man.

matches his caulliflower ears

Crashride
02-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Cain destroyed! I can proudly say I called that one with NOG fans over the apt. It still felt kinda bad to see big Nog get knocked out like that, love that guy too. :(

raybec 4
02-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Cain destroyed! I can proudly say I called that one with NOG fans over the apt. It still felt kinda bad to see big Nog get knocked out like that, love that guy too. :(

Yeah if you look back over some of my old posts I've been talking Cain up for a while. He will win the UFC heavyweight belt.

thecoffeeguy
02-22-2010, 12:00 PM
So, top Heavyweights:

Lesnar
Cain
Dos Santos
Mir
Carwin?

outside of the UFC:

Feydor
Brett Rogers

I would like to see Cain vs Mir or Cain vs Dos Santos. I think Dos Santos is underrated and would give Cain a good fight.

BTW, anyone see the interview with Mir where he said he wants to break Lesnars neck and make him be the first person to die in the Octagon. Crazy psycho talk.

raybec 4
02-22-2010, 12:04 PM
So, top Heavyweights:

Lesnar
Cain
Dos Santos
Mir
Carwin?

outside of the UFC:

Feydor
Brett Rogers

I would like to see Cain vs Mir or Cain vs Dos Santos. I think Dos Santos is underrated and would give Cain a good fight.

BTW, anyone see the interview with Mir where he said he wants to break Lesnars neck and make him be the first person to die in the Octagon. Crazy psycho talk.

I hope Carwin makes Mir his bitch. I hate that fuckin prick. He has improved his game tremendously but gawd dammit stop talking so much shit.

CoMoChief
02-22-2010, 12:13 PM
So, top Heavyweights:

Lesnar
Cain
Dos Santos
Mir
Carwin?

outside of the UFC:

Feydor
Brett Rogers

Lesnar: "Mir thinks he's a badass. I jammed a horseshoe up his ass and proved him wrong. Now he went out and got big just like me. Talks about me all the time. I think he stalks me. Frank Mir is a stalker. Apparantly last time I didn't do that job."

Those are quotes from Lesnar. Mir talks about his little rabbit punches. Well those rabbit punches did this to him in UFC100, not to mention Mir's face looks like he just saw a Bear in a cave from Hell.
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mir-bloody.jpg

Mir's problem is just what Lesnar said, he really thinks he's a badass and he talks a lot of shit. People want to critique Brock's antics after UFC 100, but it was Mir doing all the shit talking, not Brock.

CoMoChief
02-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah if you look back over some of my old posts I've been talking Cain up for a while. He will win the UFC heavyweight belt.

Not when Lesnar's holding it.

kcxiv
02-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Not when Lesnar's holding it.

Cain i believe can wrestle with Lesner. Another thing is Cain is fast as well, He has to be able to catch Cain.

Cain is smaller, but the dude is an all american wrestler as well. He's no slouch. His striking is improve by leaps and bounds per fight. Brock is just a brute that tries to steamroll everyone.

Dont sleep on Cain.

thecoffeeguy
02-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Cain i believe can wrestle with Lesner. Another thing is Cain is fast as well, He has to be able to catch Cain.

Cain is smaller, but the dude is an all american wrestler as well. He's no slouch. His striking is improve by leaps and bounds per fight. Brock is just a brute that tries to steamroll everyone.

Dont sleep on Cain.

Lesnar is no slouch as a wrestler either. He was like 106-5 in college wrestling (including Junior College). Both are good wrestlers, but I would have to give the nod to Lesnar because he is so damn fast and strong.

CoMoChief
02-22-2010, 01:15 PM
There are a lot of guys that are better strikers than Lesnar. Mir being one of them, Cain probably is, Fedor, Mint Nog etc.

But Brock is so damn big fast explosive and will just try and control the fight. When he can't control the fight, I think he can be beat. But when a gorilla is sitting on you hitting you with hands the size of sub-compact cars, you're not going to get up easily. If anything, fighters will panic.

The Poz
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Knuckle sandwich!

http://i46.tinypic.com/30ax5hg.jpg

Crashride
02-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Lesnar: "Mir thinks he's a badass. I jammed a horseshoe up his ass and proved him wrong. Now he went out and got big just like me. Talks about me all the time. I think he stalks me. Frank Mir is a stalker. Apparantly last time I didn't do that job."

Those are quotes from Lesnar. Mir talks about his little rabbit punches. Well those rabbit punches did this to him in UFC100, not to mention Mir's face looks like he just saw a Bear in a cave from Hell.
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mir-bloody.jpg

Mir's problem is just what Lesnar said, he really thinks he's a badass and he talks a lot of shit. People want to critique Brock's antics after UFC 100, but it was Mir doing all the shit talking, not Brock.

Someone give this man an award for this post. REP