PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Apologies and Concessions to Doomy3

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2010, 10:04 PM
He was right and I was wrong. Bottom line.

No arguing about about upside or playoff appearances from me on this one; the parameters of the bet were clear, and Cassel/Doomy3 came out on top.

So to Doomy3 I say congratulations on your foresight and victory, and apologies to you personally for my supreme arrogance during the duration of the season and the bet.

And I will try to be fair in my critique of Cassel this upcoming season as opposed to just bagging on him just to bag on him. As I told you in private correspondence, all I want at the end of the day is for this team to win.

So thank you for your kind post a few weeks back, and here's to a shitload of winning and winning BIG for this franchise as we move in to year two of this new era.
:toast:

Bowser
02-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Classy post. Props to ya.

Now, change your username. Every time I see it, I think of this.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyaM9DPODUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyaM9DPODUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

milkman
02-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Who stole RoR's account?

Seriously, stand up post.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Classy post. Props to ya.

Now, change your username. Every time I see it, I think of this.....

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyaM9DPODUk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Not my favorite song of his, but still...why bad?

RJ
02-21-2010, 10:13 PM
I think it would be really super duper if this was the last we heard of that story and if ROR could be a regular sort of CP poster who didn't get banned for something every other month or so.

I would also like for Skip to come back.

And I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday.

Bowser
02-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Not my favorite song of his, but still...why bad?Not BAD, per se, I just hate it when I can't get a fucking song out of my head.

DeezNutz
02-21-2010, 10:16 PM
"...dogs and cats, living together...mass hysteria!"

KcMizzou
02-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I think it would be really super duper if this was the last we heard of that story and if ROR could be a regular sort of CP poster who didn't get banned for something every other month or so.

And I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday.This.

Good show, RoR.

Titty Meat
02-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Raised On Riots shoud change his pic to Doomy being his handler.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Glad you're back dude. The new rep message about DCS mults is my creation. :)

Consider yourself initiated into Chiefsplanet lore. :toast:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2010, 10:23 PM
This.

Good show, RoR.

Thanks man.

Raised On Riots shoud change his pic to Doomy being his handler.

Piss on you. Piss on your head!

Hammock Parties
02-21-2010, 10:27 PM
THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED UNTO US!

http://i.imgur.com/RjD5P.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Glad you're back dude. The new rep message about DCS mults is my creation. :)

Consider yourself initiated into Chiefsplanet lore. :toast:

Sah-WEET!:thumb:

My Gerbil Rep Stick is growing by the hour! Thanks to all!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-21-2010, 10:29 PM
THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED UNTO US!

http://i.imgur.com/RjD5P.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

LMAO Good to see you again, Grasshopper.

FAX
02-21-2010, 11:05 PM

And I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday.

Agreed on all counts. But, unfortunately Mr. RJ, you have already used up your first two wishes on the Boone's Farm Apple Wine bottle candle holder and the skank. I am, therefore, only able grant your third wish, to wit; I hereby declare tomorrow to be Wednesday.

Now, it's likely that you will be the only one who knows this, so you can expect some confusion in a couple of days. Nevertheless, enjoy your short week.

FAX THE AMAZING GENIE GUY

BossChief
02-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Welcome back and props to the dramatic entrance!

doomy3
02-21-2010, 11:15 PM
No sweat, and like RJ said, let's just move on from the bet.

And let's hope that Cassel improves a lot from last year, and as Chiefs' fans, let's hope that Mark Sanchez never amounts to anything more than a game manager.

Silock
02-21-2010, 11:19 PM
if ROR could be a regular sort of CP poster who didn't get banned for something every other month or so.

I think that's entirely up to him and his behavior.

I've personally never had a problem with him, so here's hoping he's more like THIS than the other personality. Everyone likes this personality better, anyway.

Mr. Flopnuts

And let's hope that Cassel improves a lot from last year, and as Chiefs' fans, let's hope that Mark Sanchez never amounts to anything more than a game manager.

LMAO The Jets are in the AFC afterall.

Sweet Daddy Hate

Sounds good. I'm sure comparisons will come up as they always do, but as long as we're realistic and objective about them, that makes us better fans and the best Chiefs Forum on the net.:thumb:

RealSNR
02-22-2010, 12:36 AM
You're been here how many days and you already have 173 posts?

JFC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2010, 12:51 AM

JFC.

There are tons of posts buried in the "ignore"-threads.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-22-2010, 12:56 AM

JFC.

Heh, he's averaging 5.76 posts a day. You're averaging almost 7.96 and you don't even post that much. You've been here 3 years longer than me and we're pretty close.

RealSNR
02-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Heh, he's averaging 5.76 posts a day. You're averaging almost 7.96 and you don't even post that much. You've been here 3 years longer than me and we're pretty close.I guess. I didn't notice the join date was back in January. I was going off of the fact that he's here posting shit and it's already at 170-whatever.

I used to post a lot more than I do now. I think that's because I rarely chime in on game threads and I rarely get into an argument with back-and-forth posting in one thread. What I'm trying to say is stfu n00b :evil:

Slainte
02-22-2010, 04:46 AM
There are tons of posts buried in the "ignore"-threads.

You kept posting even after you knew you were on universal ignore, didn't you? Some people would think that's crazy. Myself? I admire it more than I can tell...rep.

the Talking Can
02-22-2010, 04:50 AM
He was right and I was wrong. Bottom line.

No arguing about about upside or playoff appearances from me on this one; the parameters of the bet were clear, and Cassel/Doomy3 came out on top.

So to Doomy3 I say congratulations on your foresight and victory, and apologies to you personally for my supreme arrogance during the duration of the season and the bet.

And I will try to be fair in my critique of Cassel this upcoming season as opposed to just bagging on him just to bag on him. As I told you in private correspondence, all I want at the end of the day is for this team to win.

So thank you for your kind post a few weeks back, and here's to a shitload of winning and winning BIG for this franchise as we move in to year two of this new era.
:toast:

hey, the loud mouth bet welching pussy came crawling back....

to no one's surprise

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2010, 06:37 AM
hey, the loud mouth bet welching pussy came crawling back....

to no one's surprise

'Haus of Pancakes', ladies and gentlemen! What will this week's Immaculate Flip-Flop be?

But more importantly, will blueberry syrup be available?

Chiefs=Champions
02-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Well done ROR :clap: