PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff An Inteview with "Vietnam Tom"( Bus Fight Guy)

Tribal Warfare
02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nf8ZDs-D8Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nf8ZDs-D8Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

and the dude who got beat up

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I1r3dhMUO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I1r3dhMUO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Dottefan
02-22-2010, 10:36 PM
That pussy got what he deserved.

wutamess
02-22-2010, 10:51 PM
That's the black guy white voice I'm talking about. ROFL

88TG88
02-22-2010, 10:53 PM

lol

he's got the bryant gumbel voice going on

stlchiefs
02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
The black guy does seem like a decent guy in the interview and the old dude just a bit crazy, but on the bus the black guy was crazy, continued to instigate and threw the first punch. He definitely got what he deserved, a butt kicking. Who goes into a fight planning on getting whooped? The man is just trying to save some face after getting worked by a 67 y.o. man who he thought he'd intimidate.

KcMizzou
02-22-2010, 11:15 PM
While highly entertaining... the whole deal is kinda sad.

I do look forward to the Tosh.0 web redemption, though.

Donger
02-22-2010, 11:17 PM

How should he sound?

wutamess
02-22-2010, 11:31 PM
How should he sound?

Stand Down!

POND_OF_RED
02-22-2010, 11:34 PM
What the fuck is the white guy talking about with the whole flashing of the knife? Doesn't he realize the whole video is online for everyone to see? That guy is completely mentally unstable. Both of them deserve to get their asses kicked.

KcMizzou
02-22-2010, 11:36 PM
What the fuck is the white guy talking about with the whole flashing of the knife? Doesn't he realize the whole video is online for everyone to see? That guy is completely mentally unstable. Both of them deserve to get their asses kicked.He's batshit crazy. Clearly.

unothadeal
02-23-2010, 12:19 AM
So much for old guy vs. young guy. The guys 50?!

Goldmember
02-23-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm going to look for Vietnam Tom when I go to work in downtown Oakland. If I get a pic with him I'll post it here.

Micjones
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Tom threw a pretty accurate punch. Definitely knows how to handle himself.

KC native
02-23-2010, 12:00 PM

ROFL

Dayze
02-23-2010, 12:08 PM
the butt-kickee should lay low for about 5 years. I can't imagine anyone taking sides with that moron.

I haven't seen his interview, so I'm not sure how he's 'trying' to come across etc.

dude should just chalked it up to a lesson most of us learned long ago - don't write checks your a** can't cash.

Period. Move on and file it under the "life experiences" folder in your brain lol.

RJ
02-23-2010, 12:13 PM

No, that's not a black voice. That's a WWF/Hulk Hogan voice!

Otter
02-23-2010, 12:14 PM
So much for old guy vs. young guy. The guys 50?!

I still have my doubts that guy is 50 years old. I don't know any 50 year old men without so much as a hint of gray hair. Buy hey, if he is more power to him because he's doing something right. Be willing to bet against it though if someone could prove his age. He's trying to save face for 1.) saying he's 50 and 2.) getting his ass whooped by a senior citizen IMHO.

Really hope they don't pursue this and try to get Tom to fight again. The guy is obviously a couple cards shy of a full deck. If he's truly a Vietnam Vet he deserves due respect and not to be treated like a circus side show.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
He doesn't want a rematch. lol

Otter
02-23-2010, 12:20 PM
He doesn't want a rematch. lol

You ever hear back on the baseball game incident?

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
You ever hear back on the baseball game incident?

I talked to him yesterday and he was in a meeting. Said he is really busy the next couple days so maybe we can touch base after that. Said he knows what happened but wouldn't elaborate. Long story short I am still in a holding pattern for now.

Consistent1
02-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Seems like it would be a good match for Kimbo.

Mr. Plow
02-23-2010, 12:38 PM
While highly entertaining... the whole deal is kinda sad.

I do look forward to the Tosh.0 web redemption, though.

Love that show and yes, that should be a good one.

Molitoth
02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
At first, the video made Epic Beard Man look like the victim... but after the research of watching more videos, he really is crazy. I think the black guy seems like he is a decent character since he admits he should've acted differently. If I was that radio host I woul find out if the black guy has really been in prison, and if he is really 50 years old.

If those are truths, we might know who is really the asshole to blame.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2010, 01:27 PM
At first, the video made Epic Beard Man look like the victim... but after the research of watching more videos, he really is crazy. I think the black guy seems like he is a decent character since he admits he should've acted differently. If I was that radio host I woul find out if the black guy has really been in prison, and if he is really 50 years old.

What F N difference does that make? Dude walked away and got punched in the face for his effort. Nothing changes that.

Pants
02-23-2010, 01:28 PM

Did you not watch the interview with the black guy? Dude was fucking fighting tears off the whole time. He said the reason he acted that way was because he was drunk. There's no way to know the truth of how the whole thing started, so I have to hold judgement for now. He def. should've stayed put in the back of the bus once Tom moved to the front. But Tom might have started the whole thing by a racial remark - the camera started rolling once the instigation had already taken place.

Otter
02-23-2010, 02:24 PM
I think it's safe to say there are no saints in this one with the biggest dirt bag being the race baiting slut behind the camera.

doomy3
02-23-2010, 02:46 PM
I think it's safe to say there are no saints in this one with the biggest dirt bag being the race baiting slut behind the camera.

I definitely agree with this.

Otter
02-23-2010, 03:06 PM

Who was that baseball player back in the 90's that talked like a white guy? He talked more like a white guy than most white people?

Heavy guy, think he played for a west coast team, known for his on base hitting skills much more than a power hitter...

EDIT: Tony Gwynn - now that was a white guy voice on a black man if there ever was one. If you never heard him up on youtube, I'm sure there's something there.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Who was that baseball player back in the 90's that talked like a white guy? He talked more like a white guy than most white people?

Heavy guy, think he played for a west coast team, known for his on base hitting skills much more than a power hitter...

EDIT: Tony Gwynn - now that was a white guy voice on a black man if there ever was one. If you never heard him up on youtube, I'm sure there's something there.

Tony Gwynn?

Otter
02-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Tony Gwynn?

http://www.rockiescast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tony-gwynn-hof-induction.jpg

San Diego Padres from around mid 80's to late 90's.

Lzen
02-23-2010, 03:32 PM
That dude is crazy, but hilarious.

Lzen
02-23-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.rockiescast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tony-gwynn-hof-induction.jpg

San Diego Padres from around mid 80's to late 90's.

Good Lord, Tony has gotten old....and fat(ter).

wutamess
02-24-2010, 01:13 AM
There's a difference between naturally talking like that and forcing yourself... That dude in the video was forcing it.

HoneyBadger
02-24-2010, 01:28 AM
He was just trying to get his weed...

POND_OF_RED
02-24-2010, 06:51 AM
Really hope they don't pursue this and try to get Tom to fight again. The guy is obviously a couple cards shy of a full deck. If he's truly a Vietnam Vet he deserves due respect and not to be treated like a circus side show.

If you watch the video he makes himself into a circus side show without any help from anyone. He reminds me one of the guys you'd see on Bum Fights.

Otter
02-24-2010, 07:41 AM
If you watch the video he makes himself into a circus side show without any help from anyone. He reminds me one of the guys you'd see on Bum Fights.

Stick any one of us in the Vietnam War and we would probably come out a little twisted. He gets somewhat of a pass on the crazy part and due respect from me because of his war time history.

There's a difference between naturally talking like that and forcing yourself... That dude was forcing it. Regardless, Tony Gwynn had the best white voice on a black man ever!

gblowfish
02-24-2010, 10:05 AM
These guys should do a "Welcome to Oakland" video for the local Chamber of Commerce.