PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Hughes

B_Ambuehl
02-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I feel he's really under the radar a bit. He's as impressive a football player as I've seen in some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7mckhsuySg

You'd be extremely hard pressed to find any 3-4 LBs or ends currently in the NFL who have his total combination of quickness, power, finesse, and instinct. Not to say he'll be all world - there are guys who do certain things better, but he's really got a complete skillset to work with.

Saccopoo
02-27-2010, 02:03 PM
The thing that I've always liked about Hughes is that he never stops on a play. He just keeps driving and running and will play through the whistle with maximum effort. He's absolutely tenacious and relentless.

Mr. Laz
02-27-2010, 09:25 PM
luv the guy ... he's my 2nd ranked 3-4 OLB

1. Graham
2. Hughes

would be happy with either

if Hughes somehow falls to us at 2a, i think gotta grab him.

warrior
03-01-2010, 09:14 AM
one of my favorite prospects in this draft----26 reps----4.59 40

sfchief
03-01-2010, 09:38 AM
This

luv the guy ... he's my 2nd ranked 3-4 OLB

1. Graham
2. Hughes

would be happy with either

if Hughes somehow falls to us at 2a, i think gotta grab him.

KC native
03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Hughes would be a great pick up for the Chiefs if he fell to us at 2a but I highly doubt that will happen. I sat next to his Mom, sister, and best friend during the Utah game (which he played awesome in btw) and the NFL people they had been speaking with were telling his family that they expect Jerry to go between 10-20 and his best friend was saying the Dolphins were supposedly very interested in him.

Hughes would give us another Tamba but slightly more physically gifted.

Chiefnj2
03-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Hughes would be a great pick up for the Chiefs if he fell to us at 2a but I highly doubt that will happen. I sat next to his Mom, sister, and best friend during the Utah game (which he played awesome in btw) and the NFL people they had been speaking with were telling his family that they expect Jerry to go between 10-20 and his best friend was saying the Dolphins were supposedly very interested in him.

I seriously doubt he goes in the first round.

Mr. Laz
03-01-2010, 10:49 AM

i think he drops to rd 2

whether or not he makes it to us in rd 2 is another matter. Because of the rounds being on different days i think there will be alot "regrouping" and the top guys will go at the beginning of each new day instead of falling through the cracks.