PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the biggest bust QB this year?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2010, 08:32 PM
The obvious answer might be Tebow, but everyone expects him to fail anyway, it seems.

Mecca
03-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm honestly not sure any of these QB's are going to be good.

DeezNutz
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Did McCoy really even need to be listed?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Did McCoy really even need to be listed?

I knew someone would say this. And I bet he goes higher than you expect. And there are a lot of people who think McCoy is going to be something. Shit, there are Drew Brees comparisons already.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I would vote for Colt McCoy in a heartbeat, but I think everyone realizes what a gutless pussy he is by now. So we'll keep it in the Big XII.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I knew someone would say this. And I bet he goes higher than you expect. And there are a lot of people who think McCoy is going to be something. Shit, there are Drew Brees comparisons already.

LMAO I change my vote. McCoy sucks a big, fat, dick, which makes perfect sense seeing as he's an overgrown labia.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2010, 08:40 PM
http://images.heaven666.org/p/1/labia-stretching.jpg

NSFW - But it is Colt McCoy in a nutshell.

DeezNutz
03-01-2010, 08:41 PM

Yeah, um...no.

I wouldn't waste a pick on McCoy in any round.

Chiefnj2
03-01-2010, 08:44 PM
You can't put Clausen and Bradford (top 15 guys) in the same class as QB's who won't be drafted until mid to late 2nd round.

Hammock Parties
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
You can't put Clausen and Bradford (top 15 guys) in the same class as QB's who won't be drafted until mid to late 2nd round.

There are some people who think McCoy will be a better pro than Tebow.

Chiefnj2
03-01-2010, 08:56 PM

McCoy could develop into a game manager in a WCO. He's a better passer and smarter than Vince Young, and Young has been able to win some games in the pocket this year.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-02-2010, 07:01 AM

I'm a big Colt McCoy fan. I've seen nothing from him that says bust . He a fucking gamer, winningest QB in NCAA history with a 70 + completion %.

70-10 in high school/college career.

Anybody that takes Colt mcCoy will be very pleased.

Slainte
03-02-2010, 07:16 AM
http://images.heaven666.org/p/1/labia-stretching.jpg

NSFW - But it is Colt McCoy in a nutshell.

Awesome. From now on I get ALL my girliy pix from Flopnyzzutts...

eazyb81
03-02-2010, 07:36 AM
McCoy will be mediocre, Tebow will be terrible (but everyone already knows that), Bradford will be solid if he's in the right system, and Clausen will be the best QB by far out of this draft.

Quesadilla Joe
03-02-2010, 07:42 AM
People don't have a lot of expectations for McCoy and Tebow so if they fail I wouldn't consider them a bust.

I voted for Clausen.

Saccopoo
03-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm a big Colt McCoy fan. I've seen nothing from him that says bust . He a ****ing gamer, winningest QB in NCAA history with a 70 + completion %.

70-10 in high school/college career.

Anybody that takes Colt mcCoy will be very pleased.

I agree. Other than people around here wanting to bag on Big 12 spread quarterbacks (spread quarterbacks, receivers and linemen from other conferences that aren't BCS conferences are apparently immune to criticism though, e.g. Mike Iupati, Marshawn Gilyard, etc.), McCoy has done nothing but succeed in one of the toughest conferences in college football. A four year starter that beat out guys like Jevan Snead, who transferred to Ole Miss when he couldn't beat out McCoy for the starting spot, a three time Texas MVP and only the third two time winner of the Walter Camp Award, the 2009 winner of the Maxwell and Davey O'Brien awards. Obviously the guy sucks.

Oh, and because he's a spread quarterback from a BCS conference, Tebow is going to suck, even though his quarterback rating is the highest in college football history, has won two national championships, a Heisman, is big, fast, athletic, accurate and a natural leader. Guys like that always suck.

A little snippet from the Walter Camp Awards:

While Tebow didn't win any awards on this night, the Florida star brought a little extra company.

Tebow brought 20-year-old Kelly Faughnan from Clifton, Va., as his "date." Just before Thanksgiving last year, Kelly was diagnosed with a brain tumor, her father Jim said. She had surgery last December.

Her wish was to go to Disney World during the awards show to get a glimpse of Tebow. The two met Wednesday night, and Tebow said he decided to bring her along to the show.

"I was really touched," Tebow said.

Some people just love guys like Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Kyle Boller, David Klingler, Akili Smith, Andre Ware, JaMarcus Russell and the like. Guys with off the charts "potential" that justify a high first round draft choice. Team guys with leadership and instincts and intangibles like drive, determination and character need not apply, because, well, they don't have a big arm or played in a pro style set coached by a former NFL coach or offensive coordinator. Who gives a shit if they are accurate. Accuracy is completely overrated, especially at the next level when the biggest determining factor of supposed success is if you can throw a football 80 yards. Those guys are the QBOTF/Franchise type players. Dudes like Montana, Brady, Brees, Warner and the like will never make it because they have noodle arms and are a bunch of pussies. That's why no one wanted them in the first round of the draft.

Playmakers mother fucker!!!! You can get a game managing, system quarterback in the later rounds of the draft. Sure, they might be successful natural leaders, but they are game managers without an arm. You aren't going to find the QBOTF Franchise QB's like those previously mentioned anywhere but the top five.

On a side note, I wonder what his NFL teammates are going to think when Clausen pulls up to the first mini-camp in a stretch Hummer limo like he did on his first day at the Notre Dame campus.

the Talking Can
03-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I agree. Other than people around here wanting to bag on Big 12 spread quarterbacks (spread quarterbacks, receivers and linemen from other conferences that aren't BCS conferences are apparently immune to criticism though, e.g. Mike Iupati, Marshawn Gilyard, etc.), McCoy has done nothing but succeed in one of the toughest conferences in college football. A four year starter that beat out guys like Jevan Snead, who transferred to Ole Miss when he couldn't beat out McCoy for the starting spot, a three time Texas MVP and only the third two time winner of the Walter Camp Award, the 2009 winner of the Maxwell and Davey O'Brien awards. Obviously the guy sucks.

Oh, and because he's a spread quarterback from a BCS conference, Tebow is going to suck, even though his quarterback rating is the highest in college football history, has won two national championships, a Heisman, is big, fast, athletic, accurate and a natural leader. Guys like that always suck.

A little snippet from the Walter Camp Awards:

Some people just love guys like Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Kyle Boller, David Klingler, Akili Smith, Andre Ware, JaMarcus Russell and the like. Guys with off the charts "potential" that justify a high first round draft choice. Team guys with leadership and instincts and intangibles like drive, determination and character need not apply, because, well, they don't have a big arm or played in a pro style set coached by a former NFL coach or offensive coordinator. Who gives a shit if they are accurate. Accuracy is completely overrated, especially at the next level when the biggest determining factor of supposed success is if you can throw a football 80 yards. Those guys are the QBOTF/Franchise type players. Dudes like Montana, Brady, Brees, Warner and the like will never make it because they have noodle arms and are a bunch of pussies. That's why no one wanted them in the first round of the draft.

Playmakers mother ****er!!!! You can get a game managing, system quarterback in the later rounds of the draft. Sure, they might be successful natural leaders, but they are game managers without an arm. You aren't going to find the QBOTF Franchise QB's like those previously mentioned anywhere but the top five.

On a side note, I wonder what his NFL teammates are going to think when Clausen pulls up to the first mini-camp in a stretch Hummer limo like he did on his first day at the Notre Dame campus.

where do you get this gibberish?

Titty Meat
03-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Some team will reach for Bradford who won't be much of an NFL QB.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Saccopoo is just an overly verbose troll.

He doesn't believe any of the stupid shit he posts, he just posts it to get a reaction.

Why he'd spend that much time writing a fucking novel when one liners work as well...I don't know.

Titty Meat
03-02-2010, 01:18 PM

He doesn't believe any of the stupid shit he posts, he just posts it to get a reaction.

Why he'd spend that much time writing a ****ing novel when one liners work as well...I don't know.

His multiple wives are probably driving him crazy.

BigCatDaddy
03-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Some team will reach for Bradford who won't be much of an NFL QB.

LOL. Don't hate because he is going ahead of your boy.

keg in kc
03-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I've thought Bradford was the most likely major bust since before he got hurt last season. I think it's insane to take him high now, but somebody's going to.

Titty Meat
03-02-2010, 02:30 PM
LOL. Don't hate because he is going ahead of your boy.

If the Rams really think Bradford is a better prospect than Suh they will be the Bengals of the 90's. With our without Bradford they will be drafting in the top 5 next year. Why not draft the elite DT this year and a better QB prospect next year?

Chiefnj2
03-02-2010, 02:46 PM
If the Rams really think Bradford is a better prospect than Suh they will be the Bengals of the 90's. With our without Bradford they will be drafting in the top 5 next year. Why not draft the elite DT this year and a better QB prospect next year?

Because they've taken two DL in the top 15 over the last 3 years?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2010, 02:59 PM

Why he'd spend that much time writing a fucking novel when one liners work as well...I don't know.

I came to this exact conclusion awhile back myself. He's just too smart to be that fucking stupid.