PDA

View Full Version : Weather Presidential Reunion

Pitt Gorilla
03-03-2010, 12:05 PM
<object width="512" height="328" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_f5a57185bd"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=f5a57185bd" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="512" height="328" flashvars="key=f5a57185bd" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_f5a57185bd" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:512px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f5a57185bd/funny-or-die-s-presidential-reunion" title="from Will Ferrell, Chevy Chase, Ron Howard, Jim Carrey, Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Dan Aykroyd, Maya Rudolph, Dana Carvey, FOD Team, Jake, and Antonio Scarlata">Funny or Die's Presidential Reunion</a> from <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/will_ferrell">Will Ferrell</a></div>

Donger
03-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Please move to DC.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Please move to DC.

Seconded....

LMAO

Pitt Gorilla
03-03-2010, 12:11 PM
I considered the Media Center, but this is pretty funny and should be seen by the masses (if for no other reason than the actors involved).

Oh, and skip the last five seconds and we should be fairly free of political problems.

doomy3
03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Frazod would like your thread starting privileges taken away.

Frazod
03-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Frazod would like your thread starting privileges taken away.

Yeah, because I take everything with Will Ferrell it in seriously.

Nice to see you're dangling from patteeu's nuts now.

Pitt Gorilla
03-03-2010, 12:18 PM

Nice to see you're dangling from patteeu's nuts now.Honestly, if you want to delete the thread, that would be fine. FOD has a bunch of great stuff that I won't post (the Prop 8 Musical is win).

Frazod
03-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Honestly, if you want to delete the thread, that would be fine. FOD has a bunch of great stuff that I won't post (the Prop 8 Musical is win).

:facepalm:

Pitt Gorilla
03-03-2010, 12:22 PM
:facepalm:Sometimes I do things to cause problems; this honestly wasn't one of those times. Just trying to help a brother out.

Frazod
03-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Sometimes I do things to cause problems; this honestly wasn't one of those times. Just trying to help a brother out.

Bastard! LMAO

Donger
03-03-2010, 12:30 PM

Nice to see you're dangling from patteeu's nuts now.

Just so I understand you...

Political threads are okay in the Lounge if you think they are funny?

patteeu
03-03-2010, 01:50 PM
I considered the Media Center, but this is pretty funny and should be seen by the masses (if for no other reason than the actors involved).

Oh, and skip the last five seconds and we should be fairly free of political problems.

Sure it's comedy, but it's comedy about politics. We'll see how funny you think it is while you serve out your thread starting ban!

Frazod
03-03-2010, 01:54 PM
:deevee:

stevieray
03-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Just so I understand you...

Political threads are okay in the Lounge if you think they are funny?
you new here?

Frazod
03-03-2010, 01:58 PM
All the usual crybabies are now present except Hog Farmer. Quick, somebody send out a search party!

Demonpenz
03-03-2010, 01:59 PM
what happened to will ferrill man was awesome in old school, but he just lost "it" box office blunder after blunder

stevieray
All the usual crybabies are now present except Hog Farmer. Quick, somebody send out a search party!

funny coming from the guy who said.."my cause"...."feel free to delete the thread"...

I'm sure daface appreciates your permission slip.

Donger

My question was pretty straightforward, was it not?

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
My question was pretty straightforward, was it not?

It wasn't nearly as straightforward as how you and your politard buddies are trying to make a comedy thread into something it isn't to soothe your butthurt.

But every sad little thing you post just reinforces my point. You guys really have come through for me.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:05 PM
It wasn't nearly as straightforward as how you and your politard buddies are trying to make a comedy thread into something it isn't to soothe your butthurt.

But every sad little thing you post just reinforces my point. You guys really have come through for me.

Okay, so I can only assume that you ARE okay with political threads that you deem humorous.

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM

funny coming from the guy who said.."my cause"...."feel free to delete the thread"...

I'm sure daface appreciates your permission slip.

I don't know how many times or in how many different threads this has to be rehashed, jumpsuit boy. I assume people are probably getting tired of it by now.

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Okay, so I can only assume that you ARE okay with political threads that you deem humorous.

You are free to assume whatever you want.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:12 PM
You are free to assume whatever you want.

I'd rather not assume, but it appears you will not answer my question, so that's with what I'm left.

The Bad Guy
03-03-2010, 02:14 PM
what happened to will ferrill man was awesome in old school, but he just lost "it" box office blunder after blunder

Are you serious? Anchorman and Talladega Nights were awesome.

stevieray
03-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't know how many times or in how many different threads this has to be rehashed, jumpsuit boy. I assume people are probably getting tired of it by now.

keep snorting, frazmod.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Fazod, what if I had created a thread in the Lounge about this?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVFdAJRVm94&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVFdAJRVm94&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd rather not assume, but it appears you will not answer my question, so that's with what I'm left.

You do realize that Dana Carvey really isn't George Bush, right? None of these people are really politicians. They're actors and comedians.

BTW, just in case this whole not-reality/actors thing continues to confuse you, I would like to remind you that Shane Falco wasn't a real NFL replacement player - that was actually Keanu Reeves, the actor. I just thought I'd mention that in case you ever decide to advocate the Chiefs signing Falco based on what you saw in the movies. I would hate for anyone to read such a recommendation and conclude that you're a fucking idiot.

Gene Hackman probably wouldn't make a very good head coach, either. Although he'd probably be better than Herm.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:25 PM
You do realize that Dana Carvey really isn't George Bush, right? None of these people are really politicians. They're actors and comedians.

BTW, just in case this whole not-reality/actors thing continues to confuse you, I would like to remind you that Shane Falco wasn't a real NFL replacement player - that was actually Keanu Reeves, the actor. I just thought I'd mention that in case you ever decide to advocate the Chiefs signing Falco based on what you saw in the movies. I would hate for anyone to read such a recommendation and conclude that you're a ****ing idiot.

Gene Hackman probably wouldn't make a very good head coach, either. Although he'd probably be better than Herm.

Oh, so we've got to add "politicians must be portrayed by themselves" in order to qualify for the "Frazod Does Not Approve of This Thread" award? Anything else?

Brock
03-03-2010, 02:26 PM

BTW, just in case this whole not-reality/actors thing continues to confuse you, I would like to remind you that Shane Falco wasn't a real NFL replacement player - that was actually Keanu Reeves, the actor. I just thought I'd mention that in case you ever decide to advocate the Chiefs signing Falco based on what you saw in the movies. I would hate for anyone to read such a recommendation and conclude that you're a fucking idiot.

Hey ****ER! The next thing you'll be telling us is that Johnny Utah wasn't really a EFFFFFBEEEEE IIIIIIIII agent!

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Oh, so we've got to add "politicians must be portrayed by themselves" in order to qualify for the "Frazod Does Not Approve of This Thread" award? Anything else?

Maybe you should post a poll, spanky.

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey ****ER! The next thing you'll be telling us is that Johnny Utah wasn't really a EFFFFFBEEEEE IIIIIIIII agent!

I'm starting to think that Harrison Ford was never president, either. :(

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Maybe you should post a poll, spanky.

A poll about what?

Anyway, what about that JibJab clip? Would have that banished to DC or would it be okay to post here?

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:41 PM
A poll about what?

Anyway, what about that JibJab clip? Would have that banished to DC or would it be okay to post here?

I don't know, Donger. Perhaps you should post a few more of them and see what happens.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't know, Donger. Perhaps you should post a few more of them and see what happens.

Okay, but I want to make sure we come at the same time. Ready? On my mark. Mark!

Frazod
03-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Okay, but I want to make sure we come at the same time. Ready? On my mark. Mark!

Sorry, honey, I have a headache. Try Stevie.

Donger
03-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry, honey, I have a headache. Try Stevie.

LMAO

InChiefsHeaven
03-03-2010, 03:41 PM
LIghten up Francis..es...

I thought it was funny. Jim Carrey actually does a damn good Reagan. When's the last time somebody did a damn good Reagan?

Donger
03-03-2010, 03:44 PM
"Borat."

LMAO