PDA

View Full Version : Poop Rock Paper Scissors 2 out of 3

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm not the fist city or ro-sham-bo type, but have been known to go all rock paper scissors on someone if a situation actually goes that far.

So I'm calling out FAX. I'd say he's a dirty low-down stinkin' no-good, except I got him figured for someone with acceptable personal hygiene habits, so I'm saying he's a low-down no-good.

It's on. I will cut your ass, cover your ass and break your scissors.

You know what I'm talkin' about.

Dinny

bevischief
03-04-2010, 02:06 PM
wtf?

ChiTown
03-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I'll take, wtf for $500, please.

Los Pollos Hermanos
03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
What about the "Spock" option?

Pushead2
03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
what a fucking garbage thread.

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 02:21 PM
It's a mock spin-off of the punch in the mouth thread, so there is a tongue in cheek kind of thing here.

But I am calling out FAX. My knickers are in a bit of a twist.

If he shows up and I am lucky enough, I will soundly defeat him in a round of rock paper scissors.

Dinny

rad
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM

Molitoth
03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Rock, Paper, Scissors is high quality entertainment!

DaFace
03-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Hmmm....this would be difficult to pull off in an online environment. We'd have to have both players post at exactly the same time so that neither gains an advantage. Still, an all out RPS throwdown could be interesting.

brorth
03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Hmmm....this would be difficult to pull off in an online environment. We'd have to have both players post at exactly the same time so that neither gains an advantage. Still, an all out RPS throwdown could be interesting.

TO THE CHATROOM OF DOOM!!!

Gonzo
03-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Is this because I posted that I'd punch him in the mouth?

I was just joking...
We don't need an anti-fax contingent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 04:03 PM

We could each PM you our choices for three rounds. Since you are unbiased, fair, honest and quite very nearly as awesume as DaKCManAP, you could post our choices in one reply and VIOLA!

Dinny

Bob Dole
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
We could each PM you our choices for three rounds. Since you are unbiased, fair, honest and quite very nearly as awesume as DaKCManAP, you could post our choices in one reply and VIOLA!

Dinny

Just meet here and be done with it. http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Rock+Scissors+Paper+Multiplayer/

FAX
03-04-2010, 04:13 PM
See, kids? Be warned ... this is what happens when you practice snare drum paradiddles on your forehead.

On guard, Mr. Dinny Blues. When one calls down the lightning, one should prepare oneself (and other ones around one) for the thunder ... although I think lightning hurts ones more.

Anyway, before calling somebody a no good low down out of the blue, one should do one's research and be completely certain that the somebody doesn't have backup. I have notified my gang - the Low Good No Downs - and we are now fully prepared to kick your ass and the ass of all your friends. I'll let your next-of-kin know where they can pick up the pieces. May God have mercy on your soul.

FAX

FAX
03-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Hmmm. The ChiefsPlanet game is full up. I started a game, but nobody is joining.

I can only assume that Mr. Dinny Blues is chicken.

FAX

FAX
03-04-2010, 04:20 PM
"Bock, bock, bock, bock"

FAX

FAX
03-04-2010, 04:33 PM
"Bock, bock, bock, bock, bock, bock, bock"

I've never been more prepared for a fight in my life. My PRS coach has been working with me. I'm in good shape. I've been meditating. Running twice a day. Using the tomahawk chop to increase my mobility and speed. And, I've sworn off liquor and girls. Can we get this this over with so I can please get back to the liquor and girls?

FAX

FAX
03-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Well, it looks like Mr. Dinny Blues is a no-show. I hereby declare myself the winner by default.

FAX THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES

Mr. Flopnuts
03-04-2010, 04:46 PM

LMAO

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 05:14 PM
No need for pugilistics, my friend.

I thought you told me before your surgery that you were going to send me an email or snail mail addy so I could send you some music. You said you would hook me up after your surgery. You haven't answered PMs so I was afeared we weren't speaking(typing), and I didn't get the memo or something.

Anywho, I ain't all swelled up like a toad over it, and I ain't tryin' to get you all swelled up over it either.

So what do you say? Want me to sednd you that music?

If we are going to throw down, we should do it on a stage with instruments after somebody counts to 4.

Your pal,
Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm blasting off for a rehearsal, I'll be back tonight.

Dinny

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Well, it looks like Mr. Dinny Blues is a no-show. I hereby declare myself the winner by default.

FAX THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMESrochambeau that should keep ya quite till he shows :D

FAX
03-04-2010, 05:22 PM
No need for pugilistics, my friend.

I thought you told me before your surgery that you were going to send me an email or snail mail addy so I could send you some music. You said you would hook me up after your surgery. You haven't answered PMs so I was afeared we weren't speaking(typing), and I didn't get the memo or something.

Anywho, I ain't all swelled up like a toad over it, and I ain't tryin' to get you all swelled up over it either.

So what do you say? Want me to sednd you that music?

If we are going to throw down, we should do it on a stage with instruments after somebody counts to 4.

Your pal,
Dinny

Ah ... well, my apologies for the perceived lack of consideration, Mr. Dinny Blues.

Please know that there are many personal reasons why I've been remiss in reaching out with contact information ... it isn't just you ... it's a lot of people, frankly. And, it isn't that I'm disinterested in your music ... far from it. The fact is that I have limited space in my life since the surgery ... I'm behind on practically everything. Honestly, I shouldn't be spending any time on ChiefsPlanet at all.

Please be patient and, if you are still interested in sending me some of your stuff, I'll send you an email address you can use ... when I have the brain space to actually sit back and enjoy it. Until then, I'm playing catch up on those things I "have" to do rather than those things I "enjoy".

FAX

Bob Dole
03-04-2010, 11:00 PM

FAX THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES

If you ignore that Bob Dole kicked your ass head-to-head...

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 11:08 PM
My apologies as well. I was trying to be funny, not adversarial.

I am still very interested in sending you some stuff. And I am totally and completely puddling over this new project Kirk and I have joined in the last month. When things smooth out for you, I'll fill you in.

Sorry for striking the wrong nerve, I was aiming for the funnybone.

A thousand pardons. Endeavor to persevere, my friend.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh, and FWIW, I suck at rock paper scissors.

I ALWAYS rock.

That's how I roll.

Dinny

FAX
03-05-2010, 12:29 AM
If you ignore that Bob Dole kicked your ass head-to-head...

Well, there is that, of course.

FAX

FAX
03-05-2010, 12:31 AM
My apologies as well. I was trying to be funny, not adversarial.

I am still very interested in sending you some stuff. And I am totally and completely puddling over this new project Kirk and I have joined in the last month. When things smooth out for you, I'll fill you in.

Sorry for striking the wrong nerve, I was aiming for the funnybone.

A thousand pardons. Endeavor to persevere, my friend.

Dinny

No pardons necessary, man. I am the offending party. It's not just you, either. There are quite a few people both here and elsewhere who are probably waiting to hear back from me. I've been in a shell and, by God, that's where I'm staying until things quiet down a little.

I am looking forward to hearing your stuff, though. Soon, I hope.

FAX