PDA

View Full Version : MU *** MU vs. KU 3/06/10 Game Thread ***

Pages : [1] 2

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Big senior day this Saturday for the Tigers. Mizzou Arena will be rocking like it always is when the Beakers come to town. Hopefully we can take some better shots this time around and make it a lot more entertaining than the display we saw in Lawrence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: March 6, 2010. 1 pm CT
Where: Mizzou Arena- Columbia,MO
TV: CBS (Verne Lundquist and Clark Kellog announcing)
Series: Kansas leads 168-94 all-time; last - KU won 84-65 on Jan. 25, 2010 in Lawrence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JT Tiller, Keith Ramsey, and Zaire Taylor thank you all for your tremendous effort and hustle day in and day out for this team. You have all made Tiger basketball fun to watch again. Let's try and send you guys out of Columbia in style.

M-I-Z
**** KU

Let the trash talk commence...

Jewish Rabbi
03-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Why the fuck would you start a game thread two days before the fact?

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Why the **** would you start a game thread two days before the fact?

If we don't start it now the Beakers will try and put their little cartoon bird as the prefix and we can't have that on our senior day. They have been starting game threads 3 days in advance lately. Just wanted to make sure we don't have to look at the gay bird any more than we have to in the lounge. "This gives us time to discuss the game."

|Zach|
03-04-2010, 04:00 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/34j3vkp.jpg

Pants
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Senior day, you say?Al Davis

ArrowheadHawk
03-04-2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.funstuff.ku.edu/ui/images/backgrounds/KU_Jayhawk_800x600.jpg

CoMoChief

repost

POND_OF_RED
Senior day, you say?Al Davis

Yeah. Hopefully Mizzou can keep the streak alive. I don't think they've been beaten in Mizzou Arena on senior day. Something tells me it might come to an end though. Your beakers are playing very good right now. It's always a battle in Columbia though...

Pants
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah. Hopefully Mizzou can keep the streak alive. I don't think they've been beaten in Mizzou Arena on senior day. Something tells me it might come to an end though. Your beakers are playing very good right now. It's always a battle in Columbia though...

It sure is.

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 04:13 PM
http://images.morris.com/images/cjonline/mdControlled/cms/2007/11/01/213977077.jpg

Just put a pic of this in the paint and nobody on MU will go near it.

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 04:19 PM

You should come on up Saturday Eric. We're smoking a pork shoulder and a chicken for the game at my brothers. You obviously wouldn't be allowed to watch the game with us but you could hang out on the back deck and listen to Bob Davis complain about every no call.

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 04:21 PM
You should come on up Saturday Eric. We're smoking a pork shoulder and a chicken for the game at my brothers. You obviously wouldn't be allowed to watch the game with us but you could hang out on the back deck and listen to Bob Davis complain about every no call.

I'll be at the game, bro

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 04:22 PM
I'll be at the game, bro

You gonna be wearing your Sasha Kaun jersey? I'll look for you...:)

kepp
03-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Nice...a collective hand-on-the-forehead.

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice...a collective hand-on-the-forehead.

I think the big guy on the left side of the picture is actually ripping his hair out. ROFL

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 04:34 PM
You gonna be wearing your Sasha Kaun jersey? I'll look for you...:)

Authentic and signed by the one and only......YOU KNOW IT!!!!

kepp
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I think the big guy on the left side of the picture is actually ripping his hair out. ROFL

Ahhhh...they even had their little ISU cheer-cones.

Pitt Gorilla
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
http://images.morris.com/images/cjonline/mdControlled/cms/2007/11/01/213977077.jpg

Just put a pic of this in the paint and nobody on MU will go near it.MU players may like the ladies, but it doesn't seem fair to conclude/insinuate that they are homophobic.

kepp
03-04-2010, 04:39 PM

I think we need to pull a John Chaney on him.

Pants
03-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Ahhhh...they even had their little ISU boo-cones.

FYP

POND_OF_RED
03-04-2010, 05:08 PM
FYP

Actually since most of the cones are being held by girls I'd say it's the "yell random things I hear other people saying around me" cone. I hate when college girls try and become big sports fans. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about and will yell out the most obvious things during the game. Not trying to be sexist because I know there are women out there that actually know what they are talking about, but the majority of the girls at sporting events annoy me. Maybe I'm the only one though. Sorry if this comes off as extremely sexist because I'm sure it does.

ArrowheadHawk
03-04-2010, 05:15 PM
If we don't start it now the Beakers will try and put their little cartoon bird as the prefix and we can't have that on our senior day. They have been starting game threads 3 days in advance lately. Just wanted to make sure we don't have to look at the gay bird any more than we have to in the lounge. "This gives us time to discuss the game."A cartoon tiger is so much better...........:rolleyes:

|Zach|
03-04-2010, 05:25 PM
A cartoon tiger is so much better...........:rolleyes:

Arrowheadhawk doing what he does best.

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Actually since most of the cones are being held by girls I'd say it's the "yell random things I hear other people saying around me" cone. I hate when college girls try and become big sports fans. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about and will yell out the most obvious things during the game. Not trying to be sexist because I know there are women out there that actually know what they are talking about, but the majority of the girls at sporting events annoy me. Maybe I'm the only one though. Sorry if this comes off as extremely sexist because I'm sure it does.

Ill break the ice here. Chris you or I dont know any girl that knows jack shit about sports.....except maybe volleyball. There's nothing sexist about it . Its just a fact.

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 05:34 PM
A cartoon tiger is so much better...........:rolleyes:

Truman is the only "Tiger" mascot in the country besides the one of the cereal box, that looks like he wants to play with your kids in a van somewhere.

DJay23
03-04-2010, 10:06 PM

My favorite:

You're watching football on TV or at a game. Defensive back on your team picks the ball off and starts returning it the other way.

Girl screams: Run, run, run, run!!!

Like, what the f**k did you think he was going to do, jump rope?

luv
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Female bashing. Great.

You know what I hate? I hate going out on a date with someone who says he's a football fan. You start talking football, and he looks at you and says, "I'm not really that into it."

luv
03-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Since this is a basketball thread, I'll say my "Go Mizzou!" and politely close the door behind me on my way out.

ArrowheadHawk
03-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Arrowheadhawk doing what he does best.

And what is that? Talking trash to rival fans?

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Let's go Jayhawks. :KU:

Tame those Tiggers. :toast:

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Female bashing. Great.

You know what I hate? I hate going out on a date with someone who says he's a football fan. You start talking football, and he looks at you and says, "I'm not really that into it."

HAHA....the Ol' "You guys will get along great. He loves football too"

KcMizzou
03-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Let's go Jayhawks. :KU:

Tame those Tiggers. :toast:I suspect you will, but you'll get a fight.

My plans to be at the game have fallen through. :( The guy who was organizing the trip returned the money and said some other dude didn't turn the money in, in time.

If Mizzou wins, I'm gonna be really, really pissed.

CoMoChief
03-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I suspect you will, but you'll get a fight.

My plans to be at the game have fallen through. :( The guy who was organizing the trip returned the money and said some other dude didn't turn the money in, in time.

If Mizzou wins, I'm gonna be really, really pissed.

Don't worry.

KcMizzou
03-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Don't worry.Yeah, yeah, fuck off.

:p

Pants
03-05-2010, 09:35 AM
BACK TO THE TOP WITH YA!

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 09:38 AM
should be a fun game to watch....

KU by 9

Chiefs Pantalones
03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Yawn. Is it really worth trash talking? I mean, it's MU. Sure I hate them, but even when they beat us, it doesn't hurt, because it's kind of like letting the retard beat you because he's retarded. They have such a history of suckage that it's not really worth trash talking. Hopefully they get good sometime soon. And I don't mean the once in a great while elite 8 appearance like they do then fall off the face of the earth, I mean like legit contenders. But yeah, everyone can dream. Enjoy your National Title if you win, pussies. Hopefully it helps you sleep at night.

sedated
03-05-2010, 09:46 AM
This game does not have a lot of hype considering MU is top 4 in the Big 12. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the tiggers pulled this one out.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-05-2010, 09:51 AM
This game does not have a lot of hype considering MU is top 4 in the Big 12. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the tiggers pulled this one out.

I really wouldn't care lol. I'm just ready to get another National Championship.

POND_OF_RED
03-05-2010, 10:03 AM
I really wouldn't care lol. I'm just ready to get another National Championship.

Yeah why care about the present when you can look years into the future? I'm the same way with Mizzou. This game doesn't matter to me. I'm just ready to win a national championship. The next couple seasons should be fun. I'm just looking forward to being a legitimate national contender in football and basketball in 2011 with these recruiting classes. The future for the Tigers is looking great.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Yawn. Is it really worth trash talking? I mean, it's MU. Sure I hate them, but even when they beat us, it doesn't hurt, because it's kind of like letting the retard beat you because he's retarded. They have such a history of suckage that it's not really worth trash talking. Hopefully they get good sometime soon. And I don't mean the once in a great while elite 8 appearance like they do then fall off the face of the earth, I mean like legit contenders. But yeah, everyone can dream. Enjoy your National Title if you win, pussies. Hopefully it helps you sleep at night.

ROFL Thats true and funny.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Yeah why care about the present when you can look years into the future? I'm the same way with Mizzou. This game doesn't matter to me. I'm just ready to win a national championship. The next couple seasons should be fun. I'm just looking forward to being a legitimate national contender in football and basketball in 2011 with these recruiting classes. The future for the Tigers is looking great.

You're gonna be waiting a long time. Hell I'd bet that MU won't win a national title in basketball in my lifetime.

POND_OF_RED
03-05-2010, 10:13 AM
You're gonna be waiting a long time. Hell I'd bet that MU won't win a national title in basketball in my lifetime.

OK. How much?

Mr. Kotter
03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
I suspect you will, but you'll get a fight.

My plans to be at the game have fallen through. :( The guy who was organizing the trip returned the money and said some other dude didn't turn the money in, in time....

Sorry you aren't going to make it to the game, man. Bummer.

Wouldn't be a shock if the Tigers pull this one off though. I'm hoping otherwise, though.

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 10:21 AM
It will be sooooo much fun to hear all the KU fans explain how little they care about the loss after the game on Saturday. I am glad some of you are getting a head start.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 10:24 AM
It will be sooooo much fun to hear all the KU fans explain how little they care about the loss after the game on Saturday. I am glad some of you are getting a head start.

A head start on what?

Another Big 12 Championship? Another #1 seed in both Tourneys? Another deep tourney run? Another strong favorite to cut down the nets in Indy?

Please explain...

ROYC75
03-05-2010, 10:26 AM
If we don't start it now the Beakers will try and put their little cartoon bird as the prefix and we can't have that on our senior day. They have been starting game threads 3 days in advance lately. Just wanted to make sure we don't have to look at the gay bird any more than we have to in the lounge. "This gives us time to discuss the game."

Ha Ha, couldn't resist it, could ya. If they combine the two, this thread will get plastered with Jayhawks pics.

Reap what ya sow !

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 10:28 AM
A head start on what?

Another Big 12 Championship? Another #1 seed in both Tourneys? Another deep tourney run? Another strong favorite to cut down the nets in Indy?

Please explain...

I know you're being intentionally dense, but here you go.

Pants
03-05-2010, 10:28 AM

I care about the game only because I hate mizury. HATE HATE HATE. So if we lose, it will hurt. But knowing that we already raped you in our house and that we are the B12 champions and are going to be one of the 4 #1 seeds in tourney will dampen the pain a little bit. Pretty sure we're going to win anyway, though.

Nice to see that your seniors won't be giving speeches. I wouldn't want to give one either if I had a bunch of shitty fans who only come out for 1 game in a year.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
I know you're being intentionally dense, but here you go.

You honestly think KU fans care about this game more than say a national title? Sure I wanna win the game, but it won't kill me if they lose. KU and their fans have the eyes on the national championship, year in and year out. MU doesn't. I guess I can't look at it with MU's eyes because they view a win with us like they won the national championship. We have higher standards.

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 10:36 AM
You honestly think KU fans care about this game more than say a national title? Sure I wanna win the game, but it won't kill me if they lose. KU and their fans have the eyes on the national championship, year in and year out. MU doesn't. I guess I can't look at it with MU's eyes because they view a win with us like they won the national championship. We have higher standards.

I'm getting douche chills.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-05-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm getting douche chills.

Then take it out.

POND_OF_RED
03-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Ha Ha, couldn't resist it, could ya. If they combine the two, this thread will get plastered with Jayhawks pics.

Reap what ya sow !

I'll take the pictures. I just can't have that remarkable record you have when starting game threads giving you guys any more ammunition. We need all the help we can get. :D

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 10:38 AM
OK. How much?

How much do you want to bet. I got 100 years of no final fours on my side, no signs of MU being an elite basketball program.

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 10:39 AM
How much do you want to bet. I got 100 years of no final fours on my side, no signs of MU being an elite basketball program.

What is the score going to be in this game CoMoChief?

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Then take it out.

ROFL

ROYC75
03-05-2010, 10:44 AM
I'll take the pictures. I just can't have that remarkable record you have when starting game threads giving you guys any more ammunition. We need all the help we can get. :D

Oh, you have caught that too ? It's not very often over the last 8 years we ( KU )have lost when I have started the game threads.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 10:45 AM
What is the score going to be in this game CoMoChief?

KU wins

POND_OF_RED
03-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Oh, you have caught that too ? It's not very often over the last 8 years we ( KU )have lost when I have started the game threads.

Exactly. It's an experiment I'm trying. I might start all of the KU game threads months in advance if this goes well. :p

Sure-Oz
03-05-2010, 10:57 AM
A head start on what?

Please explain...

I think the whole 'we dont care if we lose' is bs honestly...there will be poed ku fans that will bring this out. kinda like the mu ku football game where several fans couldn't take a loss and say 'we got basketball'

its stupid....#2 in the nation or not i'd be pissed if my team lost anytime esp to a rival

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I think the whole 'we dont care if we lose' is bs honestly...there will be poed ku fans that will bring this out. kinda like the mu ku football game where several fans couldn't take a loss and say 'we got basketball'

its stupid....#2 in the nation or not i'd be pissed if my team lost anytime esp to a rival

We wont lose, so no worries... Is that arrogant enough?

sedated
03-05-2010, 11:02 AM
honestly, this game, in the big picture, doesn't mean shit to KU. Kinda like the Okie State game.

It'd be nice to win on the road, in a tough environment, and some people will freak a bit if we end the regular season losing 2 out of 3, but I'd just prefer to skip the MU game and the Big 12 tournament and get right to the big dance.

eazyb81
03-05-2010, 11:07 AM
honestly, this game, in the big picture, doesn't mean shit to KU. Kinda like the Okie State game.

It'd be nice to win on the road, in a tough environment, and some people will freak a bit if we end the regular season losing 2 out of 3, but I'd just prefer to skip the MU game and the Big 12 tournament and get right to the big dance.

Honestly, in the big picture, no game matters except the NCAA championship game. Guess you'll just chill out now on bball until April, eh?

I love watching the spin build already....too funny.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Honestly, in the big picture, no game matters except the NCAA championship game. Guess you'll just chill out now on bball until April, eh?

I love watching the spin build already....too funny.

True, you guys are starting it already... Whats the difference?

Sure-Oz
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
So i assume most ku fans will do something else instead of watching the game saturday?

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 11:19 AM
So i assume most ku fans will do something else instead of watching the game saturday?

Actually for me, I have a day trip on saturday and have a 2:00 pm show and a 3:30 pm depart. So I am not sure how much I will get to watch or listen to. So I guess I am going to fall into that category of "doing something else". But I will record it and slingbox it when I get to where ever the hell we are going...

Pants
03-05-2010, 11:20 AM

Unlike MU fans, KU fans care about every game the Jayhawks play. AFH sells out every time, unlike Paige where that happens once a year.

What my fellow KU fans are trying to say is that this game doesn't hold much importance as far as the big picture goes, which is true. We realize this is the biggest game of the year for MU, but it's not for KU. Do we want a win? Of course. Are we going to be pissed and hurt if we lose? Of course, but only because of the hate we have for you, not because you ruined our season.

Sure-Oz
03-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Actually for me, I have a day trip on saturday and have a 2:00 pm show and a 3:30 pm depart. So I am not sure how much I will get to watch or listen to. So I guess I am going to fall into that category of "doing something else". But I will record it and slingbox it when I get to where ever the hell we are going...

Slingbox FTW

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Fastest 40 Mins of Crap you'll ever see!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Come on dude, let's hear the prediction.

Sure-Oz
03-05-2010, 11:40 AM

prediction?

KC_Connection
03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Missouri is a very good team despite lacking a bit in talent, and if KU doesn't come to play again like last week, it will be an even worse result.

I suspect they'll be motivated, though, even if they don't really have much to play for. Should be a close game within a few points.

FishingRod
03-05-2010, 11:57 AM
OK. How much?

I'm a KU fan but that was funny.

I predict an ugly win. KU 72 MU 64

petegz28
03-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Missouri is a very good team despite lacking a bit in talent, and if KU doesn't come to play again like last week, it will be an even worse result.

I suspect they'll be motivated, though, even if they don't really have much to play for. Should be a close game within a few points.

MU is going to have to stay out of foul trouble and draw fouls. Or they better be super hot from behind the 3pt line. Personally, I would turn Denmon and Tiller loose on letting them drive the lane. Those two can draw fouls. A post up game is not even in the game plan. Ramsey and Bowers are going to have to man up and take the ball to the ****ing rim hard. Getting Cole in foul trouble early is key, imo. Keep his shot-blocking ass off the court.

sedated
03-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Come on dude, let's hear the prediction.

I'm gonna predict a KU loss. MU 72, KU 68.

I don't think KU has any reason to get up for this game. They struggled when they clinched a share of the Big 12 title, and now have it outright. They are coming off one of the more emotional games I can remember, and I haven't heard one person say "lets win this last road game at MU for Sherron", or anything really. Plus Collins has been struggling, trying to go out with a bang. The best offensive player recently has been Xavier, and this will be his first time playing at Mizzou, so his first time seeing such hatred.

KU wins if Sherron can calm down now that the hooplah about senior night is over, if Xavier stays consistent with his scoring, and they show a professional attitude toward taking care of business.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
prediction?

I predict alot of fast crap

ROYC75
03-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Why feed the Murons with predictions ...... it's an unknown source. It's a no win situation, we lose for any reason, we will hear about it, period. From all people, just not the MUrons.

Pants
03-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Why feed the Murons with predictions ...... it's an unknown source. It's a no win situation, we lose for any reason, we will hear about it, period. From all people, just not the MUrons.

lol wut?

petegz28
03-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm gonna predict a KU loss. MU 72, KU 68.

I don't think KU has any reason to get up for this game. They struggled when they clinched a share of the Big 12 title, and now have it outright. They are coming off one of the more emotional games I can remember, and I haven't heard one person say "lets win this last road game at MU for Sherron", or anything really. Plus Collins has been struggling, trying to go out with a bang. The best offensive player recently has been Xavier, and this will be his first time playing at Mizzou, so his first time seeing such hatred.

KU wins if Sherron can calm down now that the hooplah about senior night is over, if Xavier stays consistent with his scoring, and they show a professional attitude toward taking care of business.

Plus MU is just going to be stoked. Senior Day, rival in the house, seeding position on the line. Having Safford out hurts MU from a defensive aspect though. I don't think Ramsey and Bowers have quite figured out how to step up in his place yet.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Plus it will come down to how the Refs call the game. If they call it tight MU can be in for a long day. If they let them play then MU stands a good chance.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Plus MU is just going to be stoked. Senior Day, rival in the house, seeding position on the line. Having Safford out hurts MU from a defensive aspect though. I don't think Ramsey and Bowers have quite figured out how to step up in his place yet.

I still don't think Ramsey and Bowers have figured out how to play basketball yet. Kaun's better than both of them.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 12:25 PM
I still don't think Ramsey and Bowers have figured out how to play basketball yet. Kaun's better than both of them.

I wouldn't say they haven't figured it out. Ramsey is converting from a Guard position and is still learning. He is young. Bowers can produce some solid games when he gets into a rythm. Especially at home. He can crash the boards with the best of them at times. This just needs to be one of those times.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Plus it will come down to how the Refs call the game. If they call it tight MU can be in for a long day. If they let them play then MU stands a good chance.

Cant you at least wait until the game starts?

:D

You and Laz in the same thread might cause some sort of time stoppage or an explosion of the universe....

petegz28
03-05-2010, 12:27 PM

You and Laz in the same thread might cause some sort of time stoppage or an explosion of the universe....

I'm not dogging the Refs. I am talking about how they choose to call the game. It is a legit aspect. If they call a tight game MU is going to find themselves in foul trouble early. That is not bitching about calls. And FTR, I have really only unloaded on the Refs one game this year. That was the KSU game @ KSU. Save that I have not bitched about any calls everyone else didn't bitch about.

Pants
03-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't say they haven't figured it out. Ramsey is converting from a Guard position and is still learning. He is young. Bowers can produce some solid games when he gets into a rythm. Especially at home. He can crash the boards with the best of them at times. This just needs to be one of those times.

Translation:

If the refs decide to call MU on their constant fouling (hacking and running into people), MU won't stand a chance. If the refs turn a blind eye, they have a chance.

40 MINUTES OF HELL!111

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm not dogging the Refs. I am talking about how they choose to call the game. It is a legit aspect. If they call a tight game MU is going to find themselves in foul trouble early. That is not bitching about calls.

Pete, it was a joke. Nothing more than good fun....

I agree, nice thing is KU has a lot of quality depth that can withstand that kind of game where the officials are just retarded.

See the KSU game... We were in foul trouble early, KU's depth was better than KSU's that really factored into the game.

If they dont call it tight... KU will abuse MU inside all day long with the Morris Twins and Aldrich. IF they call it tight, KU's depth should over come that kind of a game...

That being said. KU wins late at the line to pull the game away...

KU 82 MU 70

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 12:39 PM
KU 96 MU 30

petegz28
03-05-2010, 12:41 PM
KU 96 MU 30

That's what I was waiting for. :D

Sure-Oz
03-05-2010, 12:41 PM
KU 96 MU 30

ROFL

kepp
03-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Translation:

If the refs decide to call MU on their constant fouling (hacking and running into people), MU won't stand a chance. If the refs turn a blind eye, they have a chance.

40 MINUTES OF HELL!111

Did you quote the wrong post? Just asking because, well, he didn't even mention "refs" or "fouls" there.

Pants
03-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Did you quote the wrong post? Just asking because, well, he didn't even mention "refs" or "fouls" there.

ROFL Yeah, wrong post.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
KU 96 MU 30

:facepalm:

dude? Why?

Spott
03-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Anyone know what seed MU can get with a win or will get with a loss for the Big 12 tournament?

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 12:50 PM

dude? Why?

I was kidding.....obviously.

luv
03-05-2010, 12:56 PM

Not to worry, there are two separate threads.

Oh wait, I left last night. Oh well. I'm a chick, so not only do I know nothing about sports, it's my prerogative to change my mind.

ArrowheadHawk
03-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Not to worry, there are two separate threads.

Oh wait, I left last night. Oh well. I'm a chick, so not only do I know nothing about sports, it's my prerogative to change my mind.Switch back to KU yet?

luv
03-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Switch back to KU yet?

Nope. You're welcome to hold your breath until I do, though. :)

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Going to miss this game because I am flying people to Raleigh-Durham for the UNC/Duke game saturday night.

Then flying them home after the game. Crap, its going to be a long long day tomorrow...

luv
03-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Going to go watch the game with a friend of mine who's a KU fan. We can both take shit as well as we give it, so it should be a good time.

Spott
03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Going to miss this game because I am flying people to Raleigh-Durham for the UNC/Duke game saturday night.

Then flying them home after the game. Crap, its going to be a long long day tomorrow...

How did you get tickets to that game?

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
How did you get tickets to that game?

I dont think I will be going... The people we are flying are pretty prominent in college basketball. I am sure they are having no problems in getting tickets.

IF they offer to take us, I will go, just to say I have been there. But dont really plan on getting to go though.

|Zach|
03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
When Aldrich goes up to block a shot with his left hand, while sticking his right forearm in the chest of the shooter, it is, by definition, a foul.

We shall see if it is ever called. It happens every time.

Pants
03-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Switch back to KU yet?

ROFL

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:05 PM
When Aldrich goes up to block a shot with his left hand, while sticking his right forearm in the chest of the shooter, it is, by definition, a foul.

When MU guards bump, hand check and reach in. Those are usually called fouls, not 40 minutes of hell....

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:05 PM

Well, if we are going to bring out the rule book, everytime Collins puts his hand on the bottom of the ball and rolls it over as he is dribbling is not legal either. But I think he has been called on it all of once this year. Though he does it everytime he has the ball.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
When MU guards bump, hand check and reach in. Those are usually called fouls, not 40 minutes of hell....

Do you ever actually watch a KU game? Collins has to be one of the biggest hand checkers I have seen in the Big 12. And he gets away with it.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Well, if we are going to bring out the rule book, everytime Collins puts his hand on the bottom of the ball and rolls it over as he is dribbling is not legal either. But I think he has been called on it all of once this year. Though he does it everytime he has the ball.

Jesus, just about every player in the ncaa's does that... Yes even your MU players Pete....

Spott
03-05-2010, 01:08 PM
I dont think I will be going... The people we are flying are pretty prominent in college basketball. I am sure they are having no problems in getting tickets.

IF they offer to take us, I will go, just to say I have been there. But dont really plan on getting to go though.

Well, if you don't get to go it's not too bad of a deal. This is one of the rare years that both of them don't have really good teams.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Jesus, just about every player in the ncaa's does that... Yes even your MU players Pete....

Disagree. Even your KU Hero KC Conenction has said that Collins does it and gets away with it. I haven't seen anyone do it as much as he does.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Do you ever actually watch a KU game? Collins has to be one of the biggest hand checkers I have seen in the Big 12. And he gets away with it.

No I never watch any Big 12 games Pete.... I just pay for Full Court for the hell of it...

Yes all the guards do that Pete.. When they get called on it, its a foul.... Some let it go, others don't...

Dont act like your team never commits a foul or hand checks...

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Disagree. Even your KU Hero KC Conenction has said that Collins does it and gets away with it. I haven't seen anyone do it as much as he does.

My Hero? WTF are you talking about now?

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Well, if you don't get to go it's not too bad of a deal. This is one of the rare years that both of them don't have really good teams.

True, would be nice to punch Dookie Vitale in the Cock Holster though...

Not to concerned, probably will be trying to catch up on some sleep for the long flight back home. With the westerly winds in the winter, we will have to stop for fuel on the way back ...

petegz28
My Hero? WTF are you talking about now?

It was a joke, Reerun....GOSH! :D

Reerun_KC
It was a joke, Reerun....GOSH! :D:)

Fair Enough....

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:14 PM

I look for KU to get called on some fouls that they normally wouldnt at AFH... Just the nature of the beast while playing on the road. Every big 12 team gets away with more at home.. Wasnt there a chart here recently that showed that?

Also, I expect Aldrich to pick up some over the back calls as well. Unlike at AFH. His height and length advantage will pick up 1 or 2 WTF calls underneath from the refs...

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Anyone know what seed MU can get with a win or will get with a loss for the Big 12 tournament?

The range is 2 to 5. Missouri could stay at #5 even if they win. They need other teams to lose if they want to move up.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:18 PM
The range is 2 to 5. Missouri could stay at #5 even if they win. They need other teams to lose if they want to move up.

My guess would be the #4 or #5 range.....

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM

MU fouls all game long. If their games were ever called correctly, every starter would have about 4 fouls by halftime.

Spott

Thanks. I wasn't sure if they could pass K-State if they both ended up tied. I assume that Baylor and Texas A&M both have the tie-breakers on them since they both beat MU.

petegz28
I look for KU to get called on some fouls that they normally wouldnt at AFH... Just the nature of the beast while playing on the road. Every big 12 team gets away with more at home.. Wasnt there a chart here recently that showed that?

Also, I expect Aldrich to pick up some over the back calls as well. Unlike at AFH. His height and length advantage will pick up 1 or 2 WTF calls underneath from the refs...

Um, did you not read the thread the other day about calls in the Big 12?? KU is the only team in the Big 12 to get to the FT line more on the road than they do at home.

KC_Connection
03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I said nothing whatsoever about hand checks. I said Collins gets away with carrying the ball.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:21 PM
MU fouls all game long. If their games were ever called correctly, every starter would have about 4 fouls by halftime.

Horseshit. They foul a lot. But other teams get away with fouling them like crazy. Dende jumping on Dixon's back, literally, while Dixon was passing the ball would be a most recent one.

So save that. I won't pretend MU isn't agressive. But save that shit.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:22 PM
I said nothing whatsoever about hand checks. I said Collins gets away with carrying the ball.

I know. I said handchecks. And so did the commentator. I believe it was 3 games ago. The commentator even said "I can't believe Collins isn't getting called for all the hand checking he is doing".

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Um, did you not read the thread the other day about calls in the Big 12?? KU is the only team in the Big 12 to get to the FT line more on the road than they do at home.

Yes I remember it....

Also realize that KU has alot more height and a better front court than most teams in the Big 12, therefore they will be on the line more than others...

Also other teams fouling at the end of the game, sending KU to the line during those close games...

Pants
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Horseshit. They foul a lot. But other teams get away with fouling them like crazy. Dende jumping on Dixon's back, literally, while Dixon was passing the ball would be a most recent one.

So save that. I won't pretend MU isn't agressive. But save that shit.

He's not going to save shit, for he speaks the truth and you know it.

KC_Connection
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I know. I said handchecks. And so did the commentator. I believe it was 3 games ago. The commentator even said "I can't believe Collins isn't getting called for all the hand checking he is doing".
Most commentators are morons.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Yes I remember it....

Also realize that KU has alot more height and a better front court than most teams in the Big 12, therefore they will be on the line more than others...

Also other teams fouling at the end of the game, sending KU to the line during those close games...

KU was the only team with an advantage on the road and at home. I know it's probably the homer in me, but I don't think it is the calls or going against KU but rather the calls they get away with that the other team doesn't. Face it, they are the Denver Broncos of the Big 12! :p

Pants
03-05-2010, 01:27 PM
KU was the only team with an advantage on the road and at home. I know it's probably the homer in me, but I don't think it is the calls or going against KU but rather the calls they get away with that the other team doesn't. Face it, they are the Denver Broncos of the Big 12! :P

And what is your theory as to why that happens?

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:28 PM
KU was the only team with an advantage on the road and at home. I know it's probably the homer in me, but I don't think it is the calls or going against KU but rather the calls they get away with that the other team doesn't. Face it, they are the Denver Broncos of the Big 12! :p

Alright, what is worse the Broncos or the Fucking OAKLAND RAIDERS of the Big 12?

Yes MU = Raiders!

Touche!

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Alright, what is worse the Broncos or the ****ing OAKLAND RAIDERS of the Big 12?

Yes MU = Raiders!

Touche!

Nah, MU wins too much to be the Raiders. They are the Chiefs of the Big 12. Just when you think they are going strong their players do something stupid to **** it all up. But they always do just good enough to get in the tournament but not go anywhere.

sedated
03-05-2010, 01:42 PM

oh, kinda like the commentator for the KU/KSU game said that grabbing a guy who is going towards the basket, with no other defenders in front of him, wasn't an intentional foul.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
oh, kinda like the commentator for the KU/KSU game said that grabbing a guy who is going towards the basket, with no other defenders in front of him, wasn't an intentional foul.

I can one up that. How about a guy getting called for an intentional when he got a shitload of ball?

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Nah, MU wins too much to be the Raiders. They are the Chiefs of the Big 12. Just when you think they are going strong their players do something stupid to **** it all up. But they always do just good enough to get in the tournament but not go anywhere.

Well the Chiefs don't "win too much".....so he's right...MU would be the Raiders, their fans usually fall in line with them in terms of IQ, anyways.

irishjayhawk
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM

Can't be unfair when the refs aren't calling the handcheck/forearm on ANYONE.

Clemente would have given back like 8 of his points and would have fouled out before half.

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Can't be unfair when the refs aren't calling the handcheck/forearm on ANYONE.

Clemente would have given back like 8 of his points and would have fouled out before half.

No arguments there. But that for some reason is a KSU mystique. Clemente fell down all out of control against MU and fell into the defender, MU gets called for the foul. Pullen did the same exact thing, MU gets called for the foul. Then again, Collins fell down out of control into a KSU defender and KSU gets called for the foul.

So it just proves that KU gets more calls than KSU but KSU gets more calls than MU. :D

kepp
03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
My guess would be the #4 or #5 range.....

Looking at the remaining games for KSU, Baylor, and ATM, I'm confident we'll be #5.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:55 PM
No arguments there. But that for some reason is a KSU mystique. Clemente fell down all out of control against MU and fell into the defender, MU gets called for the foul. Pullen did the same exact thing, MU gets called for the foul. Then again, Collins fell down out of control into a KSU defender and KSU gets called for the foul.

So it just proves that KU gets more calls than KSU but KSU gets more calls than MU. :D

Well Pete if it was up to me. KU wouldn't have a foul all game and MU would have eleventy billion of them before the half.

But since it isnt up to me, well we have to endure the shit the big 12 refs bestow upon us during game day.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Looking at the remaining games for KSU, Baylor, and ATM, I'm confident we'll be #5.

Stranger things happen, IF you get that #4, you get that coveted bye...

petegz28
03-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Well Pete if it was up to me. KU wouldn't have a foul all game and MU would have eleventy billion of them before the half.

But since it isnt up to me, well we have to endure the shit the big 12 refs bestow upon us during game day.

You might get 1/2 your wish. Against KSU, MU went to the line for 2 FTA's in the first half and KSU had 23. So you never know???

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 02:04 PM
You might get 1/2 your wish. Against KSU, MU went to the line for 2 FTA's in the first half and KSU had 23. So you never know???

If KU decides to go inside to Aldrich and the Morris Twins... It might be that way... MU will have to foul to keep Aldrich from scoring at will....

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks. I wasn't sure if they could pass K-State if they both ended up tied. I assume that Baylor and Texas A&M both have the tie-breakers on them since they both beat MU.

Yeah A&M and Baylor both have the head-to-head tiebreaker with us. Right now it is a three way tie between us, so Mizzou is 5th. If Texas beats Baylor, and it is a three way tie b/w MU, Texas, and Texas A&M, then the tiebreakers change and MU moves into the top four.

kepp
03-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Stranger things happen, IF you get that #4, you get that coveted bye...

I was trying to find an article I read about it...here it is - http://atomicteeth.fantake.com/2010/02/15/big-xii-bye-down-but-not-out/

beer bacon
03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Missouri is the #1 defense in the Big 12 according to Kenpom :)

Pants
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM

84-65

Easiest game of the whole B12 campaign for our boys. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I was kidding.....obviously.

Don't be a fucking pussy CoMo. I better be seeing a legitimate prediction before game time. You really going to let these guys on this board run your life? Man the fuck up.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Don't be a fucking pussy CoMo. I better be seeing a legitimate prediction before game time. You really going to let these guys on this board run your life? Man the fuck up.

Bump.

POND_OF_RED
03-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Going to go watch the game with a friend of mine who's a KU fan. We can both take shit as well as we give it, so it should be a good time.

http://www.starzaki.eu.org/~littlemaggot/blog/2girls1cup_15C1/2girls1cup_thumb.jpg

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM

That's awesome considering you have 4th place to show for it.

CoMoChief
03-05-2010, 03:40 PM
KU83 MU72

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
KU83 MU72

:clap: I don't really give a fuck whether you're right or wrong outside of the entertainment aspect. But there's no way I'd ever let an internet board stop me from making predictions on games if that was my thing. Rep.

ROYC75
03-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Don't be a ****ing pussy CoMo. I better be seeing a legitimate prediction before game time. You really going to let these guys on this board run your life? Man the **** up.

ROFL Baiting the hook I see...... Same could be said about you or anybody that post in any game day thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
ROFL Baiting the hook I see...... Same could be said about you or anybody that post in any game day thread.

False. I'm incredibly consistent around here Roy. You may not like me, but I'm me.

ROYC75
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
False. I'm incredibly consistent around here Roy. You may not like me, but I'm me.

CONSISTENT ? What does that have to do with anybody asking another person about a prediction ? As I said, you baited the hook, he couldn't resist it, you got him to make a prediction. Anybody can do this, badger anybody long enough to get an answer. Doesn't mean that person will give, like you, if every post I made was directed towards you about a prediction would you eventually give in ? Probably not, some people can control themselves, other can't. CoMo was bound to do it as long as you attacked him.

I laughed cause you suckered him in to it.

As for not liking you, I have NOTHING against you. Just because you may not root for the same team I do does not give me the right to dislike you.

Pants
03-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Just to be clear, fellas... I HATE Flopnuts.

WilliamTheIrish
03-05-2010, 05:47 PM

Actually KSU shot 15 first half FT's.

Bearcat
03-05-2010, 05:54 PM

And Missouri is going to lose tomorrow, according to Kenpom. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
CONSISTENT ? What does that have to do with anybody asking another person about a prediction ? As I said, you baited the hook, he couldn't resist it, you got him to make a prediction. Anybody can do this, badger anybody long enough to get an answer. Doesn't mean that person will give, like you, if every post I made was directed towards you about a prediction would you eventually give in ? Probably not, some people can control themselves, other can't. CoMo was bound to do it as long as you attacked him.

I laughed cause you suckered him in to it.

As for not liking you, I have NOTHING against you. Just because you may not root for the same team I do does not give me the right to dislike you.

I wasn't attacking him. He knows it too.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Just to be clear, fellas... I HATE Flopnuts.

That's because before me, your butthole was still tight. Sort of. :D

Pants
03-05-2010, 06:35 PM
That's because before me, your butthole was still tight. Sort of. :D

:moon:

luv
03-05-2010, 07:03 PM
http://www.starzaki.eu.org/~littlemaggot/blog/2girls1cup_15C1/2girls1cup_thumb.jpg

Friend of mine is a guy.

BWillie
03-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Not this year Tiggers, not this year. Ya'll had a good run though.

Spott
03-05-2010, 09:38 PM

You need to stop going on dates with gay guys. ;)

luv
03-05-2010, 10:06 PM
You need to stop going on dates with gay guys. ;)

Eh, I've just quit dating, period.

KChiefs1
03-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Eh, I've just quit dating, period.

Don't give up luv...the right guy will come along just when you don't expect it.:thumb:

|Zach|
03-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Not this year Tiggers, not this year. Ya'll had a good run though.

Yea, this isn't an NCAA tourn. game. Our run would continue.

CoMoChief
03-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Yea, this isn't an NCAA tourn. game. Our run would continue.

highly unlikely.....MU can't play on the road....

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Actually KSU shot 15 first half FT's.

I thought it was 23 attempts?

|Zach|
03-06-2010, 01:31 AM
highly unlikely.....MU can't play on the road....

Sorry man, I have heard this song and dance from you before. Excuse me if I am not all that down on this team.

Another 20 win season for them. In a down year.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:43 AM
Sorry many, I have heard this song and dance from you before. Excuse me if I am not all that down on this team.

Another 20 win season for them. In a down year.

And how many McDonald's All Americans does MU have???? :thumb:

Mizzou_8541
03-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Will the ku coaching staff be escorting Samantha Ryan to Mizzou Arena today or will she be sitting this one out?

luv
03-06-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm ready to go watch this game. I love close games, and this one, in Columbia, is usually exciting. I'm up and already have a load of laundry to go in the dryer. It just feels like a good day (that could be because it's partly cloudy and 60 degrees today). I'm feeling much better from where I got my teeth pulled, so I may even try drinking a beer today. Been off the pain pills for over two days.

GO MIZZOU!

Jerm
03-06-2010, 08:27 AM
I wonder what famous porn star we could get in today to counter KU???

There's gotta be one out there haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz
03-06-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm ready to go watch this game. I love close games, and this one, in Columbia, is usually exciting. I'm up and already have a load of laundry to go in the dryer. It just feels like a good day (that could be because it's partly cloudy and 60 degrees today). I'm feeling much better from where I got my teeth pulled, so I may even try drinking a beer today. Been off the pain pills for over two days.

GO MIZZOU!
You'll be fine, i did that shit the day i was off pain pills

eazyb81
03-06-2010, 09:46 AM

GO MIZZOU!

Are you crazy? You should have saved some of those pain pills to mix with drinking today.

Amateur. ;)

luv
03-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Are you crazy? You should have saved some of those pain pills to mix with drinking today.

Amateur. ;)

I only took pain pills for a few days. I have nearly an entire bottle left.

POND_OF_RED
03-06-2010, 10:32 AM
The day is upon us. Let's kick some beaker ass. Going out to Kansas now to enjoy some barbeque and nice weather. The dangerous part is I'm that much closer to Lawrence if they do somehow walk out of there with a win. I may find a horse and a torch and ride into town, Quantrill style. Let's kill 'em Tigers.

POND_OF_RED
03-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I only took pain pills for a few days. I have nearly an entire bottle left.

I can properly dispose of those if you need me to. :)

KChiefs1
03-06-2010, 10:57 AM
I can feel it!

swayy07
03-06-2010, 11:10 AM
mizzou wins by 1 with a buzzer beater shot. just sayin...

Pablo
03-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Plus it will come down to how the Refs call the game. If they call it tight MU can be in for a long day. If they let them play then MU stands a good chance.Yes pete, this will most assuredly be the determining factor in this game.

Mosbonian
03-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Grrrrr...trying to figure out why this game isn't televised on a national basis...I am stuck with watching Auburn/Alabama...

mmaddog

luv
03-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm off! Have fun, everyone! GO MIZZOU!!!

SPATCH
03-06-2010, 12:22 PM
bump

Spott
03-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Actually home from work in time to watch the game.

1ChiefsDan
03-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Rock chalk Jayhawk. I will be checking in periodically - but am at my daughter's first soccer tournament of the year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:00 PM
It looks like I'll be stuck with WVU and Villanova for a while.

TrebMaxx
03-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Big East f**king us again.

Bearcat
03-06-2010, 01:02 PM
It looks like I'll be stuck with WVU and Villanova for a while.

Now you know the pain of Big Monday... the last 3 min usually last until 15 after. Might miss the first 10 min atthis rate :#
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz
03-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Isn't the game on and i see fucking WVU and VILL

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:05 PM
This game will probably go to OT.

Sure-Oz
03-06-2010, 01:08 PM
YEs, now they are switching!

Lzen
Now you know the pain of Big Monday... the last 3 min usually last until 15 after. Might miss the first 10 min atthis rate :#
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, rivals make fun of us for bitching about that until it affects them. LOL

TrebMaxx
Hasn't started yet. Looks like they are going to switch us over!

ArrowheadHawk
03-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Sweet cbs is gonna switch games.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Oh well, MU does better when I don't watch them anyways. It looks like this Big East game is going to take a while.

Sully
03-06-2010, 01:10 PM
CBS... Showing ESPN how it's done!

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Nova 53 WVU 53 with 2 minutes left.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Cole!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Kim English has lost his fucking mind.

TrebMaxx
03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
English!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Kim English has lost his fucking mind.

Kim English has regained his fucking mind.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Nice elbow, dickhead.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
There you go. Keep working that ball inside. Cole will draw the fouls

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Basket interference

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Can't get inside.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't care about Nova.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:18 PM
WTF????: Put the god damn MU game back on!

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't care about Nova.

WVU 56 Villanova 55 :37 left

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:19 PM
WVU 56 Villanova 55 :37 left

:harumph: <--- this is me not caring

KCFalcon59
03-06-2010, 01:19 PM
I hate you CBS.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Nice fucking put back, Bowers.

Blankey
Weakest airball chant ever

'Hamas' Jenkins
Bowers is bringing the motherfucking pain right now

petegz28
Nice effort ny MU so far. Good start. Lets keep it up boys.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Dammit. I was hoping for Gus Johnson to bust a nut on that 3 pointer.

petegz28
Bowers is bringing the mother****ing pain right now

Just hope he keeps it going all game. He can be an X factor in this if he keeps it up.

Spott
Villanova 60 WVU 60

Going to OT.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:23 PM
ENGRISH!!!

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:24 PM
What a dish!!

DJJasonp
I hate you CBS.

hate cbs...but mostly, the big east...their games always last forever.

anyone have a justin.tv link????

'Hamas' Jenkins
ENGRISH!!

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:26 PM
AND 1!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:26 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/348slr5.jpg

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Get that shit out of here!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
Moore > Safford.

petegz28
CBS...fuck you!

TrebMaxx
03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Get this big east shit off my screen!

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:30 PM
This WVU/Nova game is sloppy as hell.

Bearcat
03-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Lost on D, can't buy a shot.... settle the **** down.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Getting good looks, but they aren't falling.

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:33 PM
This game might go to 2 OT's.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Larry Bowers is bringing it.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Fuck, turn this shit off!

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:37 PM
WVU 64 Nova 63 under a minute left.

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM
WVU up by 2 with 5.8 seconds left.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Really sloppy ass entry passes.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Townsend giving Morris some tips on trolling for Porn Star ass.

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:43 PM
WVU finally wins.

TrebMaxx
03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Townsend giving Morris some tips on trolling for Porn Star ass.

ROFL

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Man they let Collins put his hand on the bottom of the ball when he dribbles. How that is not an obvious carry is beyond me?

Spott
03-06-2010, 01:47 PM
5 minutes of overtime took 17 minutes of this game.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:49 PM
WTF, was that call?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Now the refs are getting ticky tack....WTF?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Achilles fucking Heel, right there.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Now MU can't buy a basket

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:51 PM
K-State game all over again.

25-7 run.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Good God, this is a debacle.

petegz28
03-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, that was a shit way to finish the half

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 01:54 PM
30 to fucking 7 run.

Mizzou completely fell apart after that FT rebound.

Braincase
03-06-2010, 01:55 PM
SO, how are things in this game thread?