PDA

View Full Version : Life Jesus H Christ. Just how strong do you think I am GOD?

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Okay, I am a christ follower. I believe that when I die, I will go to heaven. I believe that God never gives one more than they can handle, but jebus, I must be a hell of a lot stronger than I know.

In addition to the hair loss and tooth decay from either the constant puking or the chemo I got blindsided with this today. Additionally, the flare up pain I get in my knees, elbows, wrists and legs is just symptoms of Crohn's related arthritis.

went to my GI doc today he agreed that I was in distress and planned to speed up the time between chemo. Was supposed to get an infusion tomorrow instead of waiting 2 more weeks. Went to the infusion floor to find out that No I won' tbe getting the infusion, but instead a TB test as I have been exposed (the last time I went for the infusion) So IF I am not positive ( the guy that exposed us is) then I get my Chemo Monday. YEA ME!

If I am positive, I don't know what happens then

Please don't think I am seeking pity. I already had that party. I am just venting now.

MTG#10
03-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Damn. Hang in there man.

RJ
03-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Dang Pam, I don't know what the heck to say to that. You've been through so much, I hope there is some relief soon. God bless you and your family.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 06:18 PM
God doesn't enter into it.

and neither do you fuckwad. You are on ignore from here on out. I don't know who you are blowing to keep being allowed to post but you are no longer part of my reading.

Reerun_KC
03-04-2010, 06:20 PM
and neither do you ****wad. You are on ignore from here on out. I don't know who you are blowing to keep being allowed to post but you are no longer part of my reading.

:clap:

Ebolapox
03-04-2010, 06:20 PM
jesus, shut the hell up gochiefs. regardless of what you believe, don't crap all over her belief or disbelief. go jerk it to davard darling, eh?

back on point, hang in there pam. modern medical science can do a LOT of amazing things, this will be seen as nothing more than a tough trial soon enough.

Bwana
03-04-2010, 06:24 PM
God doesn't enter into it.

Dude, there are times in life to stfu, this would be one of those times for you. There are thousands of other threads for you to play the roll of attention whore in.

Pam: All my best and hang in there.

Ebolapox
03-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Do you not realize the hypocrisy of her own thread? First taking the lord's name in vain and then talking about how she's going to heaven? Funny.

she's frustrated. she's human. is she not (in this of all situations) given any slack?

DaFace
03-04-2010, 06:29 PM
GC it is probably best to consider this under the rules of a prayer thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
03-04-2010, 06:31 PM
GC it is probably best to consider this under the rules of a prayer thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agree....

This is beyond classless and tasteful....

Reerun_KC
03-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Pam, may God shine favorably on you... I'll pray for you and your family.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry, Pam..

CosmicPal
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Dude, there are times in life to stfu, this would be one of those times for you. There are thousands of other threads for you to play the roll of attention whore in.

Pam: All my best and hang in there.

Couldn't agree more on both points. Hang in there, Pam. All the best to you.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Thank you all!

so does anyone have any info on TB?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-04-2010, 06:38 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/5n3d5d.jpg

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Okay, I am a christ follower. I believe that when I die, I will go to heaven. I believe that God never gives one more than they can handle, but jebus, I must be a hell of a lot stronger than I know.

In addition to the hair loss and tooth decay from either the constant puking or the chemo I got blindsided with this today.

went to my GI doc today he agreed that I was in distress and planned to speed up the time between chemo. Was supposed to get an infusion tomorrow instead of waiting 2 more weeks. Went to the infusion floor to find out that No I won' tbe getting the infusion, but instead a TB test as I have been exposed (the last time I went for the infusion) So IF I am not positive ( the guy that exposed us is) then I get my Chemo Monday. YEA ME!

If I am positive, I don't know what happens then

Please don't think I am seeking pity. I already had that party. I am just venting now.

In some wierd cosmic reality, I guess the timing was awesome as she was on the phone trying to contact me to tell me of this situation . The fact that I was there in person sped up the entire testing process.

Bwana
03-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Thank you all!

so does anyone have any info on TB?

http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=Tuberculosis%20&sourceType=undefined

niblet
03-04-2010, 06:45 PM
If you caught the TB bug, chances are you wouldn't show any symptoms. It'd be in a dormant state and would have a small chance of becoming pathogenic later. If it is in the dormant stage, you'd still test positive but some antibiotics would shore it up.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 06:46 PM
http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=Tuberculosis%20&sourceType=undefined

Thanks

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Kept ya in mind tonight Pam, when me and the lil guy said his prayers before bed.
Hang in there, you will get through this. Hold on to what ever gets you through.
God, a 4 leaf clover, whatever.

In closing
if ya believe in the man upstairs great for you, if ya don't well, great for you too, each to his/her own either way goatboy just proved he's a real piece of work yet again :shake:

Gonzo
03-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Hang in there, I think you're due for something good.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
03-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Hang in there, I think you're due for something good.
Posted via Mobile Device

this you and my wife...

The Bad Guy
03-04-2010, 06:56 PM
You are a true piece of shit GoChiefs. Not only do you post this shit to rile her up, you then delete it to keep from a piling on.

As someone who has watched his mother go through chemo treatments, you can fucking choke to death for all I care, you insensitive cocksucker.

I hope you live in your parents basement forever and you fucking scumbag.

Pam, best of luck with this. Keep your spirits up and don't let fucking degenerate losers like GoChiefs take up any of your valuable time.

Gonzo
03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
You are a true piece of shit GoChiefs. Not only do you post this shit to rile her up, you then delete it to keep from a piling on.

As someone who has watched his mother go through chemo treatments, you can fucking choke to death for all I care, you insensitive cocksucker.

I hope you live in your parents basement forever and you fucking scumbag.

Pam, best of luck with this. Keep your spirits up and don't let fucking degenerate losers like GoChiefs take up any of your valuable time.

He does have impeccable timing sometimes, doesn't he?
Posted via Mobile Device

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 07:00 PM
He does have impeccable timing sometimes, doesn't he?
Posted via Mobile Device
Indeed LMAO

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
am I exposing others?

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
don't let ****ing degenerate losers like GoChiefs take up any of your valuable time.

One can only wonder how many people just put Goatboy on iggy tonight? :hummm:

KCChiefsMan
03-04-2010, 07:04 PM
It's not cool to talk about her religious beliefs in this thread GoChiefs. You crossed the line with that statement.

I hope things will work out for you noswad

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM

forgive me, but I must say that NOT enough. HE posts shit ALL the time and is pretty much worthless in my opinion. Please someone tell me why he is still allowed to do shit like this?

Ebolapox
03-04-2010, 07:08 PM
am I exposing others?

are you talking about the TB? do you know for a fact that you're infected?

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 07:11 PM
are you talking about the TB? do you know for a fact that you're infected?

no, I have just been exposed. Had the test today and it will get read Saturday. Won't know anything until then

I just wondered tho if I were positive, would I be risking others?

niblet
03-04-2010, 07:13 PM
am I exposing others?

No, only if you were to be showing signs of active TB yourself, which I'm assuming you're not.

Reerun_KC
03-04-2010, 07:13 PM

I did..

My list is growing, but at least the board is readable again....

He is forever banned by iggy for me tonight....

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 07:15 PM
forgive me, but I must say that NOT enough. HE posts shit ALL the time and is pretty much worthless in my opinion. Please someone tell me why he is still allowed to do shit like this?

Loose moderation, and the fact the turd has circumvented every ban they ever put on him.
I think he's got something on Kyle m'self, can't possibly be any other reason he's not been shown the door permanently for one of MANY things in the 10 years I've been here.
I just hate it when I have him on iggy and someone quotes his dumb azz
Think i'll just leave him there

Buck
03-04-2010, 07:19 PM
So sorry to hear that noswad,

Seems like your life has been a little rough lately. Prayers headed your way. Hopefully you have friends and family that will help you out and help you get through this.

CrazyHorse
03-04-2010, 07:20 PM
God has also surrounded you with blessings. For me it is family and friends and the relationships with them.

The toughest of fighters can focus on thier blessings in the worst of times.

My love goes out to you. And I hope I can shine a light in a positive direction.

Keep fighting Darlin'. You can still win it.

Tonight I am also fighting.

And winning.

dirk digler
03-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I might thoughts are with you Pam.

listopencil
03-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Hiya Pam- I don't know if this helps but my older daughter is in nursing school and when they went over the TB test as an exercise she came up as positive because she was exposed to it at some time. She had to go through some more tests immediately and showed no signs of having it. We think it is most likely from an overseas trip she took last year. The point is that, as far as I know, the standard TB test only shows if you've been exposed to it at some time not necessarily if you have it. So...

...don't worry about stuff that you don't have to worry about yet, hon. Relax and take it easy. I hope you have a good day and my best wishes are with you.

Rain Man
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Sorry to hear about this, and I hope you don't have TB. If you do, hopefully it's the kind where they lock you in a room and you get to surf the Internet and watch TV all day at the CDC's expense.

Over-Head
03-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear about this, and I hope you don't have TB. If you do, hopefully it's the kind where they lock you in a room and you get to surf the Internet and watch TV all day at the CDC's expense.
Only you could find a sliver lining in this cloud Kevin ROFL

Donger
03-04-2010, 07:33 PM
While I don't share your faith, noswad, I hope that you don't lose it over these issues. Best of luck and may your health improve through God's good graces or otherwise.

Oh, and GoChiefs, you're an insufferable prick. A flaccid one at that.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 08:13 PM

That...would be okay!

artstill
03-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm with you, I believe in Christ and love God, but I do have questions about pain and suffering on this earth when I get there. Stay atrong bro.....

Buehler445
03-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Damn. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

The Bad Guy
03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
God has also surrounded you with blessings. For me it is family and friends and the relationships with them.

The toughest of fighters can focus on thier blessings in the worst of times.

My love goes out to you. And I hope I can shine a light in a positive direction.

Keep fighting Darlin'. You can still win it.

Tonight I am also fighting.

And winning.

You are an inspiration.

Glad to see you back on here (haven't really said much to you since the operation).

Keep fighting the good fight, CH.

Mr. Laz
03-04-2010, 08:45 PM
be strong and focus ... don't think about too much, just try and make through the day.

Please don't think I am seeking pity. I already had that party. I am just venting now.Be strong and stay focused ... don't think about too much, just try and make through the day.

Best wishes to you and yours

Braincase
03-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Thoughts and prayers with you. Wish medical marijuana were legal in Kansas, because if I were you, I'd want to stoned to the bejezus.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Thoughts and prayers with you. Wish medical marijuana were legal in Kansas, because if I were you, I'd want to stoned to the bejezus.

I have thought aobut it believe me!

Hubby asked If I wanted some. I said no...for now...

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Hiya Pam- I don't know if this helps but my older daughter is in nursing school and when they went over the TB test as an exercise she came up as positive because she was exposed to it at some time. She had to go through some more tests immediately and showed no signs of having it. We think it is most likely from an overseas trip she took last year. The point is that, as far as I know, the standard TB test only shows if you've been exposed to it at some time not necessarily if you have it. So...

...don't worry about stuff that you don't have to worry about yet, hon. Relax and take it easy. I hope you have a good day and my best wishes are with you.

Thank you. Praying for your family too

soopamanluva
03-04-2010, 09:22 PM
He doesn't put more on you than you can handle. You're still standing right? You're still here. It seems like he'll now, but you are making it through. Just keep putting 1 foot in front of the other and keep it moving. Think about what Jesus went through himself. You will get through. Psalms 37 says: I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. It feels like he's left you, but he's still there.

TrebMaxx
03-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Again, hang in there and I will keep you in my prayers. Stay positive!

ROYC75
03-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Pam, hang in there. Keep the faith of a mustard seed, just remember that God is in control. It's Satan that is here to lie, steal and defeat you. Rebuke him and keep pressing onward.

May God Bless you and the family.

Gracie Dean
03-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Pam, hang in there. Keep the faith of a mustard seed, just remember that God is in control. It's Satan that is here to lie, steal and defeat you. Rebuke him and keep pressing onward.

May God Bless you and the family.

Thank you. I needed to be reminded of that~

Phobia
03-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Just drop me a note anytime - you know I'll attempt some comic distraction.

Frankie
03-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Pam, I won't pretend that anything that I say will make things better for you. Just know that we are rooting for you and keeping you in our sincere thoughts and prayers. Most of all you have to keep thinking positive thoughts and relentlessly visualize the day you have won this battle. Hang in there, lady. Better days will come when you truly wish them. Here's to those days: :toast:

fan4ever
03-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Pam, I don't know you, but like many I too have been through issues of faith and understanding; mine with my son. I don't believe God is doing this to you; I believe he is there for you and I hope he swiftly brings you relief and comfort; God bless.

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Wow. So sorry to hear, Pam

Hang in there. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

wazu
03-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Hang in there, Pam. Prayers your way.

GoChiefs -

You are wasting your life. Hating God. Hating women. Hating yourself. Let go of the hate and you'll learn what life is really all about.

Over-Head
03-05-2010, 05:36 AM

Hubby asked If I wanted some. I said no...for now...:eek: the dreaded NO word

Pushead2
03-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Hang in there Pam, got to hang on to faith, never let it go. Prayers your way. Stay strong.

Katipan
03-05-2010, 06:02 AM
I don't confess to know a whole lot about God, but I am positive that he knows we're a lot stronger than we think we are. Wishing you as much pain free peace as you can have.

Inspector
03-05-2010, 06:49 AM
I've said a prayer for you Pam. So sorry you have to endure the suffering and I pray for a speedy recovery and great health for your future.

And may your "iggy" keep the immaturity away from your online experience.

patteeu
03-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Kept ya in mind tonight Pam, when me and the lil guy said his prayers before bed.
Hang in there, you will get through this. Hold on to what ever gets you through.
God, a 4 leaf clover, whatever.

In closing
if ya believe in the man upstairs great for you, if ya don't well, great for you too, each to his/her own either way goatboy just proved he's a real piece of work yet again :shake:

He already apologized. Why not let it go?

ZepSinger
03-05-2010, 07:56 AM

You've every right to vent! My prayers certainly go out to you.

Z

Chiefnj2
03-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm glad the Planet is providing a healthy release for your anger and frustration. Keep the faith and get well.

CrazyHorse
03-05-2010, 08:37 AM

Why let it go?

He continues to do crap like that, and the people that hold nobody accountable let him continue to abuse others. People are tired of it and have every right to hold him accountable.

If he is given a forum for abuse, then people have a forum to call him out.

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 08:38 AM
I promise I will have a better day because of this thread. I promise I will have a better day because of this thread. Thank you for posting

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 08:40 AM

Because this board is way to easy on his immature retarded ass.... Yes when someone asks for help or prayers, the first few posts is something from him about God.

Its beyond old, just like his plagiarism. People should be reminded what an insensitive retard he really is... There isn't any place for that in life or on CP...

patteeu
03-05-2010, 08:41 AM

Hubby asked If I wanted some. I said no...for now...

Good luck with the chemo. If you're having issues with nausea or, especially, loss of appetite, it really does help. I wouldn't hesitate if I were you.

PS: Just don't talk about doing it here, since your name is known and it could be used against you in real life by our board's lowest common denominators.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Why let it go?

He continues to do crap like that, and the people that hold nobody accountable let him continue to abuse others. People are tired of it and have every right to hold him accountable.

If he is given a forum for abuse, then people have a forum to call him out.

This...

patteeu
03-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Because this board is way to easy on his immature retarded ass.... Yes when someone asks for help or prayers, the first few posts is something from him about God.

Its beyond old, just like his plagiarism. People should be reminded what an insensitive retard he really is... There isn't any place for that in life or on CP...

This thread should be about well-wishes for Noswad, not about righteous indignation over something gochiefs said and then apologized for, IMO. You're making it about him. It might be different if he hadn't already apologized, but he did so let the thread focus get back to where it should be. :shrug:

blaise
03-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Thoughts and prayers. Hopefully the test will show you're not positive.

Reerun_KC
03-05-2010, 09:12 AM
This thread should be about well-wishes for Noswad, not about righteous indignation over something gochiefs said and then apologized for, IMO. You're making it about him. It might be different if he hadn't already apologized, but he did so let the thread focus get back to where it should be. :shrug:

okay, good point.....

Frazod
03-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Hang in there Pam. Hopefully karma will swing around and you'll win the lotto one day.

Lumpy
03-05-2010, 09:38 AM
I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and our fate is beyond our control. But always know that your family and friends will help guide you into the right direction to keep you strong. When you need to vent, vent to an open ear. When you need to cry, find a shoulder.

You will be in my thoughts, Pam.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
FTR, GC has some God issues in his own past. He didn't read the post, that was his error. He simply responded to the thread header. Note that he immediately deleted the posts, apologized, and stopped posting in this thread right after regardless of all the hate that came his way. He really did feel badly about it.

Best wishes Pam. I hope this is all over soon and you're back to being well.

Gracie Dean
03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
As I put him on iggy, I didn't see the apology, but I truly believe he would not have done so if others hadn't called him out! Just My opinion.

Thank you guys for ALL the prayers and well wishes. You have helped me get over the frustration and anger. Things will go better, I know it will.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
As I put him on iggy, I didn't see the apology, but I truly believe he would not have done so if others hadn't called him out! Just My opinion.

Thank you guys for ALL the prayers and well wishes. You have helped me get over the frustration and anger. Things will go better, I know it will.

I spoke with him personally. He was contrite and remorseful with me, who had no dog in the fight. You don't have to believe him, me, or anyone else. It was an unfortunate occurrence. But I promise you, he's not out to hurt anyone when life is dealing them a shit sandwich.

Gracie Dean
03-05-2010, 09:09 PM
There is good news in the clouds. You can not hardly even see the spot where the TB test was done. I think it is safe to say it will be negative when they read it tomorrow. Unless it does some funky stuff over night.

Thank you again for all your prayers and well wishes. I know it helped.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2010, 09:12 PM
There is good news in the clouds. You can not hardly even see the spot where the TB test was done. I think it is safe to say it will be negative when they read it tomorrow. Unless it does some funky stuff over night.

That is good news. Hopefully the next round of news will be equally good.

joesomebody
03-05-2010, 09:16 PM
God bless and hang in there!

Duck Dog
03-05-2010, 10:05 PM

Positive thoughts are being sent your way. I have seen 3 buddies suffer through chemo. Continue to be strong.

Gonzo
03-05-2010, 10:21 PM
I spoke with him personally. He was contrite and remorseful with me, who had no dog in the fight. You don't have to believe him, me, or anyone else. It was an unfortunate occurrence. But I promise you, he's not out to hurt anyone when life is dealing them a shit sandwich.

You are, undoubtedly, the nicest guy on this board man...

That being said, you have to admit, Clay seems to make these types of errors in judgment frequently. Half the board hates him, the other likes him, and I know that a lot of the shit he talks is just his online persona. I waiver in my opinion of him. Sometimes I really feel that he brings a lot to the board and then he does shit like this and instantly he wins the douchebag award.
His sexist posts and (fake) treatment of women don't help either.

I know he's not an idiot but then again, he posts some stupid shit sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gracie Dean
03-05-2010, 10:33 PM
If he is sincere, I am glad he apologized, I have to wonder tho, if he hadn't been called on his shit, if he would have continued to make a bigger ass of himself.

What ever the case, I will not read his posts or engage him ever again. He is a POS and is worthless in my mind.

Again, thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I think they helped--you can't even see the spot where they did the TB test. Definitely one less worry today than yesterday.

luv
03-05-2010, 10:48 PM

Funny how he's only sorry when people call him out on something. I can see trying to be funny or "cool", but if he hasn't learned when he's crossing a line before he crosses it, then I can see how it would be difficult to take his apology as being sincere.

patteeu
03-06-2010, 06:27 AM
If he is sincere, I am glad he apologized, I have to wonder tho, if he hadn't been called on his shit, if he would have continued to make a bigger ass of himself.

He doesn't have much of a history of bowing to board pressure. Your energy would be better spent focusing on yourself and on positive thoughts, IMO.