PDA

View Full Version : Life Tips to get to the weekend with a smile.

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Boss, job, girlfriend, guy at Hi vee, do these people all suck? Do you just want to drink a 5th and eat a cheese burger? Well that stuff helped me feel better for a day or two, but here is how I feel better every day. Learn that you are going to die. Pound that shit into your head that you are going to die. Do you really want to be miserable every day? Be happy and people will want to hang out with you that are also happy and kick ass at life. If you are mad don't make dumb choices, do what you can to tell yourself that "this too shall pass" so you can make smart choices. Don't let stuff fester and fester until you lash out at someone or drink everclear smack a bouncer and crash your prelude into a bus full of the black velvet mongoose tht is endangered. If you are that pissed talk to everyone and just get calmed down, that way you can choose what to eat or drink, or who to flirt with correctly over the weekend. Listen to a song that you know helps you. I like to listen to Simple man by Skynard. It reminds me to keep it simple. All you have to do is live baby jobs come and go woman, shit is always going to get ****ed up, just keep it simple, and put a smile on your face. Call on your higher power, if you don't believe in God then realize your brain is more powerful than you know call on that say "**** you brain I know I huffed a bunch of shit back in the day, but I need you to get me unpissed so I can have a good weekend and treat my kids and family with love" Last thing, you are going to die, soon so don't be an asshole.

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Louis C.K. the thing that really keeps families together is the saying "fuck it"..."fuck it" shrug shoulders

DMAC
03-05-2010, 04:55 PM
I tell my brain that I'm not gonna die. So far I haven't!

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I tell my brain that I'm not gonna die. So far I haven't!

It's not working, you're an asshole, and you're going to die.

DMAC
03-05-2010, 04:59 PM
It's not working, you're an asshole, and you're going to die.I'm not an asshole. You're an asshole...and a liar. :)

Oh, and your grammar is bad. Have a great weekend!

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 04:59 PM
ahhh fuck this thread!

DMAC
03-05-2010, 05:00 PM
ahhh fuck this thread!Yep, fuck it! :shrug:

Demonpenz
03-05-2010, 05:02 PM
have a good weekend to all !!!!!

stevieray
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
great post Raph...funny..while I was reading, I was hearing snippets from the Bible...although somewhat paraphrased and colorful....

have an awesome weekend 'penz...:toast:

p.s. you're still gonna die.

Tactical Funky
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
FUCK EVERYTHING!!!1 :cuss:

Hmmm, I feel better already...

bevischief
03-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Go ask for some Prozac...

Gonzo
03-05-2010, 07:44 PM
When you're suddenly unemployed, every day is saturday!

Ftmfw
Posted via Mobile Device