PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs F'in Bears! Taylor and Peppers?

Red Dawg
03-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Bastards. That what we should have done.

KCrockaholic
03-05-2010, 07:59 PM
:banghead: OH god. Make it end!

Mecca
03-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Newsflash, the Chiefs don't spend money like that, get use to it.

Delano
:facepalm:
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
No surprise here,nor should it be to anyone that has followed this team in the past.

BossChief
03-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Im glad we have another useless thread

KCChiefsMan
03-05-2010, 08:21 PM
it's proven that the best thing to do every year is load up on expensive free agents

FloridaMan88
03-05-2010, 08:22 PM
No surprise here,nor should it be to anyone that has followed this team in the past.

And how has that strategy worked out for the Chiefs in the past?

Based on wins and losses it hasn't worked at all.

Deberg_1990
03-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I really like it that we get a new thread for every FA that doesnt sign in KC.

OnTheWarpath15
03-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I really like it that we get a new thread for every FA that doesnt sign in KC.

That's why I quit updating the stickied thread.

Why should I waste my time if a new thread is going to be started every time someone signs?

The whole point was to keep it in one place.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Bastards. That what we should have done.

You are the dumbest fucking poster on this site.

If I believed in God, I'd pray that there was a gamma ray burst aimed directly at your balls just to save the Earth from having its collective IQ damaged by another set of single digit drooltards.

kcxiv
03-05-2010, 08:26 PM
what if the fuckng guys didnt want to sign in KC, what if KC did try to get them and they at the end of their careers do not want to be in a rebuilding project.

seriously, guys late in their careers that are still good want to go to contenders.

DeezNutz
03-05-2010, 08:53 PM
what if the ****ng guys didnt want to sign in KC, what if KC did try to get them and they at the end of their careers do not want to be in a rebuilding project.

seriously, guys late in their careers that are still good want to go to contenders.

First, Taylor has several years left.

But, the larger point: Why WOULDN'T players want to sign in KC? We have the best GM in the league, who was the executive of the decade, a coach who led a previously inept franchise to a SB, and two coordinators who helped build a dynasty.

Unless, of course, you have doubts about any of the above.

OnTheWarpath15
03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
First, Taylor has several years left.

But, the larger point: Why WOULDN'T players want to sign in KC? We have the best GM in the league, who was the executive of the decade, a coach who led a previously inept franchise to a SB, and two coordinators who helped build a dynasty.

Unless, of course, you have doubts about any of the above.

LMAO

Buehler445
03-05-2010, 08:58 PM
it's proven that the best thing to do every year is load up on expensive OLDER THAN MOTHERFUCKING GOD free agents. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!

Fixed it dude.

You are the dumbest fucking poster on this site.

If I believed in God, I'd pray that there was a gamma ray burst aimed directly at your balls just to save the Earth from having its collective IQ damaged by another set of single digit drooltards.

ROFL Drooltards? I'm writing that down.

Red Dawg
03-05-2010, 09:07 PM
You are the dumbest ****ing poster on this site.

Was all that even necessary? Fuck you, you fucking asshole. Fuck your family as well for insulting my off spring.