PDA

View Full Version : KU another take on the self regime at ku...

Goshma Ballsich
03-06-2010, 10:32 AM
(1)Darnel Jackson accepts over $5,000 in illegal benefits from boosters….including cash gifts, loans, and housing for family….

(2)Kurtis Townsend is hired as kU asst and recruiter…..when hired, he brings with him CJ Giles, who he had recruited for USC, his previous stop…..why important? Townsend was the lead recruiter for the despicable Todd Bozman at Cal (later prohibited form taking an NCAA job for 8 years, due to Cal recruiting violations)….and was at Miami (where he befriended Frank Martin, a then HS coach)….

the recruitment of Abdur ?Rahim, Jelani Garner, Tremaine Fowlkes and others note cash payments to players, cars for players, payments to relocate parents to N Cal, changing HS grades and more sordid violations……..remember that

(3)Townsend and Self fly to Chicago and meet Julian Wright……Wright, who had previously announce eliminating kU, commits on the spot…all other planned visits are cancelled…..Wright first steps foot in Lawrence on his first day attending class….

(4)kU is blindsided by 14 seed Bucknell…200 attend the post season banquet, as opposed to the usual 2,500

(5)The Moon Bar Affair…..an Olathe resident is beaten by a number of kU students….leading the pack are CJ Giles and another recruit of Townend, JR Giddens. Police reports note witnesses reporting Giles and Giddens striking Creswell with bricks, punches and kicks while on the ground….

(6) Self decides he needs a new Director of Basketball Operations…..the elite program that is kansas decides the best person in America for the job is Ronny Chalmers….a HS coach with only 5 years experience…. in Alaska…..and father of potential recruit Mario Chalmers…..Chalmers later signs with kU….

(7) The NCAA receives report of improper benefits to JR Giddens….and that there may have been impropriaties in his recruitment by Townsend (see below)…..Giddens announces he is leaving the program to seek a “fresh start”…..

(8)kU football is placed on probation……the NCAA finds the AD has a loss of institutional control…..and the basketball program has been found distributing cash payments to graduating players by grateful kU “friends” is a violation and must cease ( a practice started by Roy Boy)…..kU self imposes penalties…the AD is fired, and placed on probation…football receives sanctions…..the school gives its men’s basketball program a pass….

(9) Brandon Rush commits….other finalists OU, Illinois and MU have expressed concern over the Rush GPA of 0.00 during the first semester of his junior year, decide to pass……the NCAA investigation of testing and HS grades delay Rush’s admissibility by 3 weeks…..with a late start and questionable study habits, Rush receives a 3.6 GPA his first semester in Larry….this occurs when the school’s compliance department had been gutted by first Roy and then Self…..

(10)Sherron Collins rebuffs kU recruitment…..Townend begins making trips to see notorious Anthony Longstreet, HC at Chicago Crane….and successor to Landon “Sonny” Cox as the most corrupt figure in the Chicago PHL ( an that’s an accomplishment) and coach of SC…..Collins, without a visit to Larry, commits to Townend….cancels recruiting visits…..Longstreet vehemently denies involvement, telling the Sun Times “hey, get some proof….show me the cancelled checks…or you’ve got nothing”

(11) The NCAA rules Darnell Jackson ineligible for accepting inducements during his 3 yr recruitment for that JUCO on the Kaw….Jackson’s best friend?...McDonald’s All American JR Giddens, who is also shown to have a relationship with kU booster Don Davis (and whose departure from Larry comes at this time)

(12)beaks lose to Nevada in Larry…..current kU asst Joe Dooley ( slicked back hair, Dumbo ears, he can’t be missed) screams at Nevada star Nick Fazekas …“f**k you” during post game handshakes…..

(13) Christian Moody achieves notarity…..he misses his FTs…..becomes the first kU senior in 20 years NOT to receive post graduation monetary gifts…….and retains counsel to seek YouTube to take down the video of his missed FT’s citing it has hurt his ability to seek employment in his home in Kansas….

(14) Kansas placed on probation for lack of institutional control…..violations cited…
?Illegal payments given to potential recruits
?Illegal payments given to current players with the approval of coaching staff
?Illegal payments given to players after eligibility is exhausted
?Providing illegal transportation to recruits Providing illegal clothing and other benefits to recruits
?Providing illegal transportation to family members of recruits
?Making special arrangements to facilitate a vehicle for family members of recruits.
?Academic Fraud
?Failure to report violations
?Failure to employ a compliance auditor
?Negligence to provide adequate oversight
?Lack of Institutional Control

(15) CJ Giles suspended then kicked off after charges of assault ? (he beat up his girl friend)

(16) Brandon Rush arrested for failure to appear in court ….

(17) kU receives a #1 seed ? even though they failed to beat a single team with an RPI in the top 25……and faces a “tough” road to the Final Four and Memphis….they face a 16 seed, an 8 seed, a 12 seed, and a 10 seed, in that “memorable” trip to greatness and missed FT’s….becoming the FIRST team to win a NCAA championship while on probation….

(18) Reports surface of Darrell Arthur grade fixing at Skyline Dallas…..prior to his intense recruitment by kU and Baylor….

(20) Sherron Collins is ruled against in a civil matter for rubbing his junk on a girl in an elevator…..his judgment is $75,000…..somehow this is paid by this poor family form inner city Chicago…….Collins never makes a court appearance….

(21) Markieff Morris shoots a female with a BB gun form his dorm window at Jayhawk Towers……he is not charged (“boys will be boys”)

(22) Shades of Brandon Rush…..school start late for the Morris twins….the NCAA delays ruling on Clearinghouse finding until school is 3 weeks in session…..strangely, the entire Morris family has moved to Larry PRIOR to the NCAA ruling….

(23)The Dallas School District opens an investigation of Arthur and Skyline and rules his grades were artificially changed so he WOULD graduate form HS…..KU is never forced to forfeit a game for use of an ineligible player……

(24) Bill Self greets then recruit John Wall after an AAU game and says, according to witnesses…”"I'm not supposed to be talking to you, and you know that, but I just wanted to tell you that was a great win." That conversation takes place in an NCAA “No Contact” period

(25) X Henry and his brother want to come to kU after CalPal takes his circus to Kentucky……kU no schollies? No Problem!.... Tyrone Appleton and Quintrell Thomas announce that they are transferring from KU….

the Talking Can
03-06-2010, 10:47 AM
you forgot the part where he raped your mom and she liked it....

ILikeBigTiddys
03-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Yawn. Everybody hates a winner
Posted via Mobile Device

Dottefan
03-06-2010, 10:48 AM
WOW.. I mean I know it must suck and all to be a MU fan, with you not making any final fours, no national titles ...basicly nothing to actualy root for except the occasional KU lose..but to actualy stoop this low and post this crap, after all the B.S that MU went through with Quin Snyder..lol..pathetic.

Dottefan
03-06-2010, 10:50 AM
How about you post all of MU`a accomplishments..confrence titles, final fours, BCS bowl wins..national titles..you know the SHIT THAT MATTERS.

POND_OF_RED
03-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I think everyone knows that money is switching hands often for that basketball team. That being said it's hard to prove so they are obviously doing it well enough. I'd say about 90% of BCS schools have broken the rules in one way or another as far as recruiting goes.

Saccopoo
03-06-2010, 10:53 AM
You're not a Missouri fan perchance, are you?

Braincase
03-06-2010, 10:54 AM
When you've got no accomplishments, all you have to root for is the mistakes of and allegations against your rival. But on a positive note, your girls basketball team can kick ass.

Stewie
03-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Weak sauce. KU piss-pounded the #1 seed and beat a #3 seed to win it all in '08. I guess that didn't fit the format of picking and choosing what to include in your post.

I could easily do this same thing for any school, including MU.

BWillie
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
AHAHA. There are various times you seem to think when a recruit commits on the spot he has taken benefits. I know it's hard for you to understand, but kids come to Kansas because it's Kansas. Recruiting isn't very hard. Pretty sure nothing ever came of the Darrell Arthur thing either, and even if they did it, Kansas nor the NCAA would have no knowledge of it.

Fritz88
03-06-2010, 11:09 AM
He's still the best coach in college basketball. Love it or hate or shove it up your ass.

Pablo
03-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Haters gon' hate.

Pablo
03-06-2010, 11:16 AM
And honestly, Bill Self could be strangling hookers and drowning puppies in his free time and I still wouldn't give a shit with the kind of program he's running.

T-post Tom
03-06-2010, 11:22 AM
you forgot the part where he raped your mom and she liked it....

ROFL

Silock
03-06-2010, 11:48 AM
And Mike Anderson got his next year's top 20 recruiting class totally cleanly. Yeah, I buy that...

Just wait a few years. Something will come out. It always does. Shady shit like this is commonplace in all schools, even small time Division 1 schools.

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-06-2010, 12:03 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V7uSTzA6Cyk/R_26AIbxUSI/AAAAAAAAAEc/57njTYLTacs/s400/ku_bkc_memphis_championship_nk47_t800.jpg

Mr. Laz
03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
at least have the ballz to post this with your main account instead of your multi

chicken shit

doomy3
03-06-2010, 12:22 PM
So sad.

Lzen
03-06-2010, 12:26 PM
at least have the ballz to post this with your main account instead of your multi

chicken shit

Kinda hard to do that when you lack a spine. :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2010, 12:35 PM
A hit dog barks.

TrebMaxx
03-06-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm a Mizzou fan and find the OP petty and uncalled for.

ArrowheadHawk
03-06-2010, 12:59 PM
A lot of that is half truths and allegations.
Posted via Mobile Device

Braincase
03-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Didja ever notice we never hear about bad things that happen at Prairieview A&M? There's a reason.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-06-2010, 03:26 PM
=Goshma Ballsich; (20) Sherron Collins is ruled against in a civil matter for rubbing his junk on a girl in an elevator…..his judgment is $75,000…..somehow this is paid by this poor family form inner city Chicago…….Collins never makes a court appearance….

I hate stupid people who presume to know what they are talking about.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2008/nov/13/civil_lawsuit_against_ku_basketballs_sherron_colli/

ArrowheadHawk
03-06-2010, 03:30 PM
I hate stupid people who presume to know what they are talking about.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2008/nov/13/civil_lawsuit_against_ku_basketballs_sherron_colli/

Plus Chalmers dad was not hired till well after his son had commited to KU.

Stewie
03-06-2010, 03:32 PM
A hit dog barks.

Show me where Bill Self is barking. He's above this petty bullshit. Will I attack stoopid posts? YES!

KC_Connection
03-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Sounds like a top NCAA basketball program to me.

Braincase
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
(26) On March 6, 2010, KU beats Mizzou by 21 for the worst loss since 1966, completing a sweep of the Tigers, and moving the Jayhawks back into #1 in both polls.

ArrowheadHawk
03-06-2010, 03:38 PM
(26) On March 6, 2010, KU beats Mizzou by 21 for the worst loss since 1966, completing a sweep of the Tigers, and moving the Jayhawks back into #1 in both polls.

:rockon:

T-post Tom
03-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep. Rep.

BTW...

http://i.cnn.net/si/2003/basketball/ncaa/12/10/bc.bkc.missouri.clemons.ap/p1_clemons_all.jpg

&

http://marketpower.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/quinwalmart.jpg