PDA

View Full Version : Football Kampman to Jags

Mr. Laz
03-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter)
And there's one fewer quaity free agent this morning -- Aaron Kampman to the Jaguars.

Bane
03-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Poor kid.:cuss:

milkman
03-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Kampman didn't really work out for the Pack in a 34, so who the fuck cares?

TRR
03-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Kampman threw a fit about being moved to the LB position in the 3-4. He didn't quite embrace the move like Hali did...
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
03-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Kampman didn't really work out for the Pack in a 34, so who the **** cares?

This and this

Kampman threw a fit about being moved to the LB position in the 3-4. He didn't quite embrace the move like Hali did...
Posted via Mobile Device

Every time someone signs somewhere else, it's not a bad thing. He is a much better DE than OLB.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-07-2010, 12:42 PM
The only thing this tells me is that Seattle either dropped the ball, or Jacksonville paid him a ton of money. I'm going with the former knowing Wayne Weaver.

Bowser
03-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Never considered him a possibility coming here for reasons stated above. He's no OLB in the 3-4.

mcaj22
03-07-2010, 12:59 PM
apparently there were a few (good) teams interested in him on the condition he takes a physical prior to signing, and his Agent would not agree to that, so the only team that was willing to give him a payday without a physical was the foolish Jags. So something might be up.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-07-2010, 01:01 PM
apparently there were a few (good) teams interested in him on the condition he takes a physical prior to signing, and his Agent would not agree to that, so the only team that was willing to give him a payday without a physical was the foolish Jags. So something might be up.

There's the information I was looking for. I thought Seattle would snatch him up quickly.

Bowser
03-07-2010, 01:03 PM

Interesting. If true, the Jags are teh dum.