PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Jeremiah Mock

Bill Lundberg
03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
I know some of you think this guy is a tool. I like reading what he has to say. I also like the looks of this mock.

http://www.movethesticks.com/

I made my first attempt at a mock draft on the Move The Sticks Podcast just before the start of free agency. After a few trades and signings, I decided to update the mock draft before putting it up on the website. I have some notable omissions compared to what others in the media are projecting for the 1st Round. I don’t have Jimmy Clausen, Taylor Mays or Bruce Campbell being selected in the opening round of the 2010 draft. This is a very deep draft and because of that, there are going to be a lot of “big name” players that get pushed into the 2nd round.

1) Rams- S. Bradford QB Oklahoma- Glaring need at the position trumps everything

2) Lions- N. Suh DT Nebraska- More versatile than McCoy

3) Buccaneers- G. McCoy DT Oklahoma- Much needed dominant interior presence

4) Redskins- R. Okung OT Oklahoma St- Must address the biggest issue and that’s the OL

5) Chiefs- E. Berry FS Tennessee- Easy pick for a team that needs playmakers

6) Seahawks-C. Spiller RB Clemson- (See previous comment)

7) Browns-D. Morgan LB Georgia Tech- Browns are big on smart, productive players

8) Raiders- J. Paul DE South Florida- Physical Freak with huge upside

9) Bills- D. Williams NT Tennessee- Perfect fit for the Bills new 3-4

10) Jaguars- R. Matthews RB Fresno St- Copying the Panthers with a deadly duo at RB

11) Broncos- E. Thomas FS Texas- This gives them some youth at Safety and a capable Nickel CB

12) Dolphins- B. Graham DE Michigan- Reminds me of Anthony Spencer

13) 49ers- B. Bulaga OT Iowa- Maybe a little early but a “high floor” pick

14) Seahawks- A. Davis OT Rutgers- Raw talented pass protector fills a void

15) Giants-R. McClain LB Alabama- Size and instincts are excellent but this isn’t Pat Willis 2.0

16) Titans- D. Bryant WR Oklahoma St- A little risky but the talent is too great to pass up

17) 49ers- K. Wilson CB Boise St- Best press corner in the draft

18) Steelers- J. Haden CB Florida- He can go higher if he runs better at his pro day

19) Falcons- K. Jackson CB Alabama- A real fast riser that is excellent on tape

20) Texans- D. McCourty CB Rutgers- Fast, physical press corner that is also a stud on special teams

21) Bengals- J. Gresham TE Oklahoma- They finally land a big time TE for Palmer

22) Patriots- E. Griffen OB USC- Has as much upside as any defender in the draft

23) Packers- T. Williams OT Oklahoma- Fills a huge need and can play both sides

24) Eagles- S. Kindle DE/OB Texas- A nice compliment to Trent Cole

25) Ravens- B. Price DT UCLA- Need to get a younger sidekick for Ngata

26) Cardinals- S. Weatherspoon IB Missouri- Excellent replacement for Dansby

27) Cowboys- C. Brown OT USC- Provides a young athletic OT that can eventually replace Adams

28) Chargers- J. Odrick DE Penn State- Excellent run defender with upside as a rusher

29) Jets- J. Hughes OB TCU- Super productive pass rusher that is athletic in coverage as well

30) Vikings- J. Best RB Cal- Imagine that RB combo

31) Colts-M. Pouncey OC/OG Florida- Need to upgrade the interior of the OL

32) Saints- D. Washington LB TCU- Explosive, playmaking LB that would look great next to Vilma

tyton75
03-08-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm sure that will make alot of people around here happy

RealSNR
03-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I liked the first 7 picks or so. But no Jimmy Clausen in the first is fucking stupid

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bill Lundberg
03-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ccccoooooooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

shit, I missed it. Doesn't count because Knowmo posted it and it's been updated since.

Mr. Laz
03-08-2010, 06:54 PM
alot of CB's jumping up into rd 1

Quesadilla Joe
06-18-2010, 11:55 AM
DJ's twitter page and website is gone. :(

Ebolapox
06-18-2010, 12:06 PM

they finally outlaw retards from twitter? nevermind. you're still on it.

Archie Bunker
06-18-2010, 12:17 PM

I believe he got hired by the Eagles and he took all of that down.

KurtCobain
06-21-2010, 12:23 AM
:shake:I liked the first 7 picks or so. But no Jimmy Clausen in the first is ****ing stupid

Bill Lundberg
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM

That's because he got a job with the Eagles as a scout. Too bad the guy doesn't know shit huh Mecca? /sarcasm.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2010/5/25/1487661/scout-turned-internet-draft-guy

Gadzooks
06-21-2010, 05:01 PM
That's because he got a job with the Eagles as a scout. Too bad the guy doesn't know shit huh Mecca? /sarcasm.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2010/5/25/1487661/scout-turned-internet-draft-guy

Bill , Bill, Bill, :shake: you have disturbed the balance of the force.:doh!:

-King-
06-29-2010, 03:09 AM

ROFLROFLROFL Rep.