3) Suh
4) Clausen
5) Berry
6) Okung
7) Morgan
8) Campbell
9) Bulaga
10) McClain

Not sure about McCoy over Suh and Okung for Detroit, but the rest seems pretty close to me...I like the Berry pick.

BryanBusby
03-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Not a bad list. I don't know if I would put Bruce Campbell in my top 10, but he does have amazing potential.

BossChief
03-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Not a bad list. I don't know if I would put Bruce Campbell in my top 10, but he does have amazing potential.
raiders

Ralphy Boy
03-15-2010, 07:23 AM
raiders

Your title was a bit mis-leading, it was his mock draft of the top 10 picks, not his top 10 players.

Not pointing it out to be a dick, just so people who don't click on the link will know.

He's been pimping Campbell to the Raiders since he crossed the finish line at the 40 in Indy.

Both Charles Davis & Mayock questioned the Berry to KC pick. Mayock really loses points with me when he suggests moving Bulaga to LT, sliding Albert to LG and Waters to C.

Frosty
03-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Both Charles Davis & Mayock questioned the Berry to KC pick. Mayock really loses points with me when he suggests moving Bulaga to LT, sliding Albert to LG and Waters to C.

He keeps pimping this move, claiming you can upgrade three positions on the o-line with one pick. However, we have no idea if Albert can play G at the pro level and Waters looked like ass at C, so it is very possible that they could downgrade all three positions and waste a top five pick. :shake: