PDA

View Full Version : Life You know what

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I know i should of expected it that you would make fun of me for meeting sarah palin and glenn beck. But i just was proud to show it to you cause i consider you all like family and it's was a high point of my life. My stepmom and dad are proud of me. I just wanted to show you something i'm proud of. Rant over. Also i know i should die in a fire while drinking antifreeze then hitting the aids tree.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 01:44 PM
I know i should of expected it that you would make fun of me for meeting sarah palin and glenn beck. But i just was proud to show it to you cause i consider you all like family and it's was a high point of my life. My stepmom and dad are proud of me. I just wanted to show you something i'm proud of. Rant over. Also i know i should die in a fire while drinking antifreeze then hitting the aids tree.

I met Robert Shapiro a few times. Even got his autograph. It read "For justice - Robert Shapiro"

I was too young to know why people kept rolling their eyes at me whenever I'd show it to them.

So you be as happy as you wanna be. It's not like you slept with them.

Stewie
03-16-2010, 01:44 PM
'nut, do what you think is right. Don't listen to the nitwits on this board for a way to behave. You'll be the biggest d-bag in OK.

|Zach|
03-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Don't worry about us. We are all dorks.

Gonzo
03-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Meeting any celebrity can be exciting, nut. You should be happy that you met them, I don't much care for Palin but I wouldn't mind meeting Glen Beck one bit.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
03-16-2010, 01:50 PM
I think Palin and Beck are both nutcases and Beck in paticuliar might have mental stability issues but I never said a word about you meeting them. Some people just want to tear down others on here to make themselfs feel better.

I'm glad you got to meet someone you admire nut. Lifes just too friggin short.

HC_Chief
03-16-2010, 01:51 PM
You consider people here like family?

And I thought Lyndsay Lohan had a f*cked up home life....

seclark
03-16-2010, 01:51 PM
f@ckem all nut...if people here like you, they'll give you shit. if people here don't like you, they'll give you shit.

you're just blending in w/the rest of us.
sec

BigRedChief
03-16-2010, 01:52 PM
You consider people here like family?

And I thought Lyndsay Lohan had a f*cked up home life....
I consider several people on the Planet "real" friends.

RealSNR
03-16-2010, 01:53 PM
It's the internet, nut. People who can say something nasty will be assholes and say something nasty. Hell, I do it all the time.

ChiTown
03-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Dude, we love ya. That's for real.

MOhillbilly
03-16-2010, 01:55 PM
At the end of the day Nut its how you feel that makes you real. Noone elses opinion should phase that.

Gonzo
03-16-2010, 01:56 PM
f@ckem all nut...if people here like you, they'll give you shit. if people here don't like you, they'll give you shit.

you're just blending in w/the rest of us.
sec

This might be one of the smartest things you've said in a while, Seclark.
Of course that's not saying much.

;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Nut, you're more beloved around here than most, as you should be. I'm not a fan of your political heroes, but I'm thrilled for you. No matter what I may say about Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck, know that it's irrelevant to my thoughts of you. I really am excited for you that you got to meet people so important to you. You're a great guy, and like many of my Republican friends around here, it doesn't matter that we don't agree. What matters is that we know we're dealing with good people who just disagree on how the country should be ran.

Stay thirsty my friend.

DeezNutz
03-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Nut, the only person on this site whose opinion you should really care about is mine.

And I think it's great that you met a couple of individuals whom you like.

The Franchise
03-16-2010, 02:07 PM
I only have one phrase for you Nut.

Fuck the haters.

Sure-Oz
03-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Don't worry about it NUT

Reaper16
03-16-2010, 02:21 PM
You could have posted this in your original thread about meeting them, nut. Just sayin'.

Simply Red
03-16-2010, 02:25 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2qw3kmr.gif

seclark
03-16-2010, 02:25 PM
This might be one of the smartest things you've said in a while, Seclark.
Of course that's not saying much.

;)
Posted via Mobile Device

you want me to edit it, and spell some words rong?
sec

Simply Red
03-16-2010, 02:26 PM
I love they ass.

Gonzo
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
you want me to edit it, and spell some words rong?
sec

Nah, I'm actually going to print out that post and hang it on my fridge next to my boys finger-paint artwork from his daycare.

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

stevieray
03-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Dude, we love ya. That's for real.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

38yrsfan
03-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Most likely it was a snow day or school lock down somewhere and the kids had to much free time on the computer ...........

seclark
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Nah, I'm actually going to print out that post and hang it on my fridge next to my boys finger-paint artwork from his daycare.

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

cool...most of my work is on bathroom walls in truck stops.
sec

Iowanian
03-16-2010, 03:49 PM
You should have motor-boated her...

"Hi, I'd like to interview for the Essex Blog...bbbbb bbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbb mmmmm bb bbb bb bb bb bb bbbbbbbbbb bbbbmmmbbbbbb"

teedubya
03-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I hope you nutted in Palin's face, Nut.

FAX
03-16-2010, 04:36 PM

fact important. forget never. maybe write on hand or forehead. chiefsplanet guys known not for nice. known for douchebaggery best. tell get screwed. get on with own life best practice.

FAX

Fish
03-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Nut, you're a good guy and probably the most honest person on this board. Be yourself and fuck em if they don't like it.

She looked hot in the pic of you two ya know.... I would have slapped her on the butt and said "Good game"...

LaChapelle
03-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I've never been treated that nice by family

Bugeater
03-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Hey Nut you know any time you touch on anything political you're going to hear static from someone, it comes with the territory. Just keep doing your thing and it will be all good.