PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Sports In Cargo Shorts

Demonpenz
03-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Vol 1

People need to stop dogging on Cole Aldridge for only averaging 11 points a game. The dude changes every damn game he plays. He can just stand there with his arm stretched out like palm trees and be a game changer. Child Please.... Aldridge is the love child of Wanye Simeon and Greg ostertag.
Carl Edwards...please fist fight or hit someone ATLEAST on a pace lap. Don't be a dueche and hit someone going 200 mph. Thanks
If I had a guitar position that is my favorite...it's SHRED EAGLE!
When listening to racing podcasts my favorite drivers liked the movie "stroker ace" now I have to watch this damn movie. Burt Reynolds...check, race cars...check. bad acting? Oh yeah!

Demonpenz
03-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Sports in Cargo Shorts Vol 2
Jim Boeheim said on P.T.I that Kansas is the team to beat in this tourny. That is what My bracket and I like to hear! Beckham tears his achilles...oh noes! Now the only time you will see him on TV is on TMZ.. (unless there is a sports channel ESPN Europe Classic) I watched the ESPN movie about Spike Lee and Reggie miller. Wow! That brought back some good memories. Rik Smits was and forever will be criminally underated. A center that could hit jumpers outside of 10 feet in the 90s was unheard of (outside of that dude that had to starve himself every damn playoff game arrg!) What the hell was Derrick Mckey doing to me in nba live 96? He was costing me a title every time I played in the finals. Dropped passes, missed free throws, 45 rating in defense awareness, God I hate you virtual Derrick Mckey for Super Nintindo! Reggie Miller was a video game badass in NBA live 96,97,98, wow. What the hell were the folks at EA sports doing in 94? Man they had a "special move" for Chuck Person...AKA The Rifleman. What was his special move you ask? You would think it would be a Jump shot or 3 pointer...that's what Chuckie P do, but nOOOooOOoooO he throws a fickin alley oop to himself if you pressed Y while driving the lane. Let me tell you Non Video game nerds out there at this point in his career Chuck Person was older, fatter, shorter, and blacker than me, DEMONPENZ. FO SHO!.
I got to peep some of Aaron Crowe this last week. He is a pitcher for the Royals. I have hopes for him throwing a white sphere past some Men swinging wood sticks. I don't have a java script or anything that tells me how many days hours minutes seconds until opening day...soooooooooo

Demonpenz
03-17-2010, 10:04 AM
ELEVENTEEN MOAAR DAZE TILL OPENING DAY!

Extreme hope Demonpenz #45

L.A. Chieffan
03-17-2010, 10:18 AM
i agree, smits was pretty good. but hurt all the time

CHENZ A!
03-17-2010, 11:31 AM
The dunkin dutchman
Posted via Mobile Device