PDA

View Full Version : KSU Both Browns to KSU?

notorious
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Where-is-Bryce-Brown-As-of-now-not-on-Tennes;_ylt=Aio8Z1.1we7F3rjwWa.0EWE5nYcB?urn=ncaaf,228901

Wow. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Braincase
03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Abraham Lincoln has been shot!

Stanley Nickels
03-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Both of those kids have all the potential to go the NFL. Anybody who's seen them since freshman year knows that.. think they learned a lesson or two by having a "professional handler"... I'm an MU fan and I still think they should've stayed in the Big 12. Go figure both of them are whining about playing time and want to transfer..

Arthur and Bryce are both incredibly talented, they just need to get their shit together.

GoHuge
03-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Bryce needs to ask God for a refund. Got him all set up there and then turned into a train wreck. Hope he's coming home........should have never left, but God pulled him aside and showed him the path to greatness. I hate when here people pull the religion thing sent them in this direction. How exactly does that work? I pray every day........after all what's the risk?

OmahaChief
03-19-2010, 05:58 AM
Both of those kids have all the potential to go the NFL. Anybody who's seen them since freshman year knows that.. think they learned a lesson or two by having a "professional handler"... I'm an MU fan and I still think they should've stayed in the Big 12. Go figure both of them are whining about playing time and want to transfer..

Arthur and Bryce are both incredibly talented, they just need to get their shit together.

Arthur could not learn to handle assignment football down at UM. The reason he never saw the field is even in practice he was out of position and unable to make plays.