PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tracking the Chiefs' Draft Interests

Arrowhead Pride
03-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Hello Planeteers,

We've been tracking the Chiefs' draft interests over at Arrowhead Pride and just this morning I put them all into a sortable table:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/18/1429054/are-the-kansas-city-chiefs-draft

This list isn't comprehensive but I think you guys will find it interesting nevertheless. If you see anybody we've missed, let us know. Thanks.

-Chris

Update 4/18: Added in a new link to the latest table. Now sortable!

Chiefnj2
03-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks. I'm pretty sure KC has had someone at just about every single pro day for a round 1 player.

Arrowhead Pride
03-20-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks. I'm pretty sure KC has had someone at just about every single pro day for a round 1 player.

Yeah, we're going to get a list of just Pro Days together soon here.

FAX
03-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello Planeteers,

We've been tracking the Chiefs' draft interests over at Arrowhead Pride and just this morning I put them all into a sortable table:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/3/20/1382421/your-latest-chiefs-draft-interests

This list isn't comprehensive but I think you guys will find it interesting nevertheless. If you see anybody we've missed, let us know. Thanks.

That's a darn nice resource, Mr. Arrowhead Pride. Thanks for posting. Kinda makes me proud.

They've met with a lot of prospects. I'm not clear on who handles those meetings, though ... is it Haley? The coordinators? Pioli? Everybody?

FAX

Hammock Parties
03-20-2010, 10:18 AM
AP:

You might want to add Torell Troup and Koa Misi to the list:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=5732589

Arrowhead Pride
03-20-2010, 10:21 AM
That's a darn nice resource, Mr. Arrowhead Pride. Thanks for posting. Kinda makes me proud.

They've met with a lot of prospects. I'm not clear on who handles those meetings, though ... is it Haley? The coordinators? Pioli? Everybody?

FAX

Probably a variation. Scouts mostly I bet.

Arrowhead Pride
03-20-2010, 10:21 AM
AP:

You might want to add Torell Troup and Koa Misi to the list:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=5732589

Thank you sir.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Thats a pretty nice board. It looks like they are looking for a corner in the draft as well as a safety. Noticed Myron Rolle and Earl Thomas were on the list. Thomas could be picked up if they trade back in the first. I'd be good with him as long as our Ol is addressed in a big way.

Titty Meat
03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
You guys do a great job thanks.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:07 AM
so they went around and wrote down the name of every player they found in an article that said "chiefs interested"?

i don't get where the basis for this information is coming from ... seems rather speculative to me.

Bill Lundberg
03-20-2010, 11:09 AM
so they went around and wrote down the name of every player they found in an article that said "chiefs interested"?

i don't get where the basis for this information is coming from ... seems rather speculative to me.

Don't be such a douche. These guys do a tremendous job covering the Chiefs.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Don't be such a douche. These guys do a tremendous job covering the Chiefs.
so you don't have an answer then?

Primetime
03-20-2010, 11:14 AM

Each player's name is linked back to a story. Mostly Chiefs working out certain players....there's a column separating the workouts and speculative stuff.

milkman
03-20-2010, 11:15 AM

Jesus.

Is there anything you don't bitch about?

What a useles fuck you are.

FAX
03-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Everybody's a critic. Poor Mr. Arrowhead Pride comes on here to share some valuable, free information that's in a table and sortable and everything and some Planeteers are all "Hey, you left out somebody." and "Hey, where did you get this information?" and stuff.

Don't let them get to you, Mr. Arrowhead Pride. Stay proud ... and stay ... arrowheaded.

FAX

milkman
03-20-2010, 11:18 AM
I think it's a great resourse and would not be at all opposed to the idea of having this thread stickied at the top of the page.

Titty Meat
03-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Laz have you got a tampon for your mouth?

SAUTO
03-20-2010, 11:32 AM
I think it's a great resourse and would not be at all opposed to the idea of having this thread stickied at the top of the page.

i second this post. thanks ap
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy
03-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Laz is like the toothless local that sits in front of the town motel trying to scare off any outsider that comes through.

Good idea to rip on a guy who put together a comprehensive list for every Chief fans benefit.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Each player's name is linked back to a story. Mostly Chiefs working out certain players....there's a column separating the workouts and speculative stuff.oh ... so it's kind of a central location for finding information linking the chiefs to the draftees?

got it ... cool

FAX
03-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Laz is like the toothless local that sits in front of the town motel trying to scare off any outsider that comes through.

Good idea to rip on a guy who put together a comprehensive list for every Chief fans benefit.

Mr. Laz is an awesome poster. He will, no doubt, wind up in the Poster Hall of Fame someday.

Unfortunately, there appears to be some kind of feud or rift or something between him and Mr. Arrowhead Pride. My guess is that, while attending a home game, Mr. Arrowhead Pride probably urinated on Mr. Laz's shoe by accident causing Mr. Laz to have to walk around all day with one shoe on and one shoe in a shopping bag. Then, on the way to his car, he stubbed his toe real, real bad and started hopping around in pain and that's when a bunch of people started throwing change at Mr. Laz in the mistaken belief that he was some kind of bizarre street performer. That kind of grudge doesn't just go away on its own, man. Restitution must be made.

FAX

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Jesus.

says the proud asshole.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Mr. Laz is an awesome poster. He will, no doubt, wind up in the Poster Hall of Fame someday.

Unfortunately, there appears to be some kind of feud or rift or something between him and Mr. Arrowhead Pride. My guess is that, while attending a home game, Mr. Arrowhead Pride probably urinated on Mr. Laz's shoe by accident causing Mr. Laz to have to walk around all day with one shoe on and one shoe in a shopping bag. Then, on the way to his car, he stubbed his toe real, real bad and started hopping around in pain and that's when a bunch of people started throwing change at Mr. Laz in the mistaken belief that he was some kind of bizarre street performer. That kind of grudge doesn't just go away on its own, man. Restitution must be made.

FAX
dude ... i asked a simple question.

i have no problem with the arrowhead pride website.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 11:42 AM

fuck you, dick.

all i did was ask what the point of the article was ... i thought it was supposed be some kind of draft prediction type article. It's not, it's just a centralized information location. That's fine.

Arrowhead Pride
03-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Laz,

Each player is linked back to the report where the Chiefs' interest was mentioned. That's where we are getting the info.

FAX
03-20-2010, 11:43 AM
You have to let your hate out, Mr. Laz. It's the only way. Holding it in could cause potential health problems. That's why I'm on your side on this deal.

Down with Mr. Arrowhead Pride and his crazy, sortable table of information!!!

FAX

SAUTO
03-20-2010, 11:45 AM
You have to let your hate out, Mr. Laz. It's the only way. Holding it in could cause potential health problems. That's why I'm on your side on this deal.

Down with Mr. Arrowhead Pride and his crazy, sortable table of information!!!

FAX

faxh you are one crazy mother fucker lol LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
03-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Tons of safeties on that list. Either means Berry is out or they will take two.

Dave Lane
03-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Rep for you sir interesting list

Dave Lane
03-20-2010, 12:08 PM
10 Safeties and 4 OT's interesting.

Slainte
03-20-2010, 12:08 PM

LMAO

What exactly is/are the name/s of your prescript meds???...

Need me some of those...

SAUTO
03-20-2010, 12:13 PM

could also be that they want to make sure that berry is head and shoulders above the rest with their own eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kyle DeLexus
03-20-2010, 12:15 PM

I'm betting they are trying to figure out if it's worth taking Berry at #5, or if they could get someone who is close to his level later in the draft and address another position at 5.

Kyle DeLexus
03-20-2010, 12:16 PM
could also be that they want to make sure that berry is head and shoulders above the rest with their own eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

pretty much beat me too it on a mobile device......

SAUTO
03-20-2010, 12:18 PM
pretty much beat me too it on a mobile device......

you were more eloquent though :)
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
03-20-2010, 12:25 PM
It could also mean that they feel they need to come away from this draft with more than one safety when you consider that Pioli answered the question posed to him by that TV guy it seems most of you don't like about the team needs, without any hesitation, with safety.

He deflected a little after that, but it was pretty clear from his response that the Chiefs weren't happy with their safety play at all.

OnTheWarpath15
03-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Cool resource. Only issue I have with it is that many of the round projections are ridiculously bad.

SAUTO
03-20-2010, 12:31 PM
It could also mean that they feel they need to come away from this draft with more than one safety when you consider that Pioli answered the question posed to him by that TV guy it seems most of you don't like about the team needs, without any hesitation, with safety.

He deflected a little after that, but it was pretty clear from his response that the Chiefs weren't happy with their safety play at all.

i can see and agree with that too. funny how we have done that in the past.
Posted via Mobile Device

Primetime
03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Cool resource. Only issue I have with it is that many of the round projections are ridiculously bad.

I believe most of them come from NFLDraftScout.com for consistency.

The Bad Guy
03-20-2010, 03:41 PM
**** you, dick.

all i did was ask what the point of the article was ... i thought it was supposed be some kind of draft prediction type article. It's not, it's just a centralized information location. That's fine.

"Supposed, thought"

Yep, come across like a fucking bitch because you can't comprehend what something is and the benefit it has.

BossChief
03-20-2010, 04:32 PM
nice work guys, thanks for sharing with us.

58-4ever
03-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Jesus.

ha! pot meet kettle.

Hammock Parties
03-20-2010, 04:52 PM
What?

Since when has milkman been useless around here?

BossChief
03-20-2010, 04:55 PM
What?

Since when has milkman been useless around here?

Thats what I was thinking.

The only people milk should be worthless to are blind homers.

Arrowhead Pride
04-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Bump. Added in an updated link to the latest table. We have approximately 80 players on there now.

-Chris

RustShack
04-18-2010, 07:31 PM
ah shit

Mr. Flopnuts
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Interesting that Sam Bradford is on that list but Jimmy Clausen is nowhere to be found.

Tribal Warfare
04-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Interesting that Sam Bradford is on that list but Jimmy Clausen is nowhere to be found.

Golden Tate was included also

Hammock Parties
04-18-2010, 07:48 PM

CONSPIRACY UNMASKED

RustShack
04-18-2010, 08:03 PM

Yeah, I think Weis really should work out Clausen so he can get to know him and see if he would fit the Chiefs.

Dayze
04-18-2010, 08:21 PM
I wonder if they're hoping to trade back and pick up e. Thomas and McClain.
I'm not sure where they're each slated to go.

Deberg_1990
04-18-2010, 08:28 PM
... seems rather speculative to me.

yea, Chiefsplanet never engages in any speculative talk.

-King-
04-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Chiefs haven't done anything with Baluga. Nice to see that.

I am damn near 100% sure Berry is our pick.

With that said....We'll pick Tebow :)

Hammock Parties
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Chiefs haven't done anything with Baluga.

Hope we aren't saying that in five years.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Baluga won't be the pick.

The Bad Guy
04-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Bulaga definitely won't be the pick.

I think it's going to come down to Okung being available and Berry. Okung must be drafted 2 by the Lions and then it would be great to have Trent Williams gone at 4 so we have no choice but to take Berry.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Bulaga definitely won't be the pick.

I think it's going to come down to Okung being available and Berry. Okung must be drafted 2 by the Lions and then it would be great to have Trent Williams gone at 4 so we have no choice but to take Berry.

You heard anything from your source about Bulaga? I have heard from my source that Bulaga certainly isn't the pick. Never felt like posting it because of all the BS I will get.

-King-
04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
You heard anything from your source about Bulaga? I have heard from my source that Bulaga certainly isn't the pick. Never felt like posting it because of all the BS I will get.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Bad Guy
04-18-2010, 08:56 PM

Yes, I've heard a lot about Bulaga.

The Chiefs met with him at the combine and that was it. They saw enough of him on tape to know what his weaknesses are. They think he projects strictly at RT.

He's not an option at 5.

Okung on the other hand...

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 08:58 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is the kind of shit i'm talking about. This dumbass post nothing but shitty posts and has an avatar that you'd see on a poor mexicans t shirt at Wal Mart.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 08:58 PM

The Chiefs met with him at the combine and that was it. They saw enough of him on tape to know what his weaknesses are. They think he projects strictly at RT.

He's not an option at 5.

Yup thats what I was told too. I've heard nothing about Okung or any other prospect besides Bulaga.

-King-
04-18-2010, 09:00 PM

He's not an option at 5.

Wouldn't that rule out Okung as well? With Pioli saying that Albert is definitely the LT, Okung would have no other place to go other than RT.

-King-
04-18-2010, 09:03 PM
This is the kind of shit i'm talking about. This dumbass post nothing but shitty posts and has an avatar that you'd see on a poor mexicans t shirt at Wal Mart.

Que?

http://i50.tinypic.com/x6bdrt.jpg

The Bad Guy
04-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Wouldn't that rule out Okung as well? With Pioli saying that Albert is definitely the LT, Okung would have no other place to go other than RT.

That's if you believe what Pioli says.

I think, and this isn't from my source, that they want Waters out. If they did draft someone like Okung, Albert would be shifted to guard. Albert is not a RT.

I think they plan on the Redskins taking Okung, but I think that's going to change.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Funny not found.

I see you want your address posted like Adam Turnis?

-King-
04-18-2010, 09:06 PM

I think, and this isn't from my source, that they want Waters out. If they did draft someone like Okung, Albert would be shifted to guard. Albert is not a RT.

I think they plan on the Redskins taking Okung, but I think that's going to change.

Pioli wouldn't be stupid enough to use that as a smoke screen. That would be a way to get Albert mad and wanting a trade.

If he wanted to use it as a smoke screen, he could have just said what he said about the other players on the O-line. Just talk about how they're versatile and can play any position on the line.

-King-
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Funny not found.

Ok. :)

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if they took Trent Williams.

The Bad Guy
04-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Funny not found.

Really don't be that guy.

Why in god's name would you post anyone's address?

The Bad Guy
04-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if they took Trent Williams.

I think that's their direction as well. The wildcard is Detroit. If they take Okung, I think it's Berry. If they don't, I'll sweat out the 10 minutes like everyone else.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Really don't be that guy.

Why in god's name would you post anyone's address?

Because Adam thought it was funny to stalk my Facebook page using a fake name to get pics of me. If thats not creepy I don't know what is.

Mecca
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Okung is gonna go 4th, if the Lions want a LT that badly they can move on Gaither or even move back into the end of the 1st.

There's no reason for them to pass on an elite DT prospect in favor of OT when they have OT options that don't involve the 2nd pick.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 09:12 PM
I think that's their direction as well. The wildcard is Detroit. If they take Okung, I think it's Berry. If they don't, I'll sweat out the 10 minutes like everyone else.

I don't think Detroit will draft Okung. Suh and McCoy will be there thats like Clayton at a whore house.

The Bad Guy
Because Adam thought it was funny to stalk my Facebook page using a fake name to get pics of me. If thats not creepy I don't know what is.

Well then didn't know that.

-King-

What about the Lombardi rumor about them wanting to trade down? I don't want to trade down, but if it's either trade down or take Okung or Trent Williams, then I hope we do trade down.

The Bad Guy
Okung is gonna go 4th, if the Lions want a LT that badly they can move on Gaither or even move back into the end of the 1st.

There's no reason for them to pass on an elite DT prospect in favor of OT when they have OT options that don't involve the 2nd pick.

It's the Lions.

They took Pettigrew over Michael Oher.

-King-
04-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Well then didn't know that.

I'm not Adam just so you know.

Mecca
04-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Yea, I don't think a defensive coach is gonna do this though...I think the odds of them taking Okung is very low.

Titty Meat
04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Okung. This draft is going to be very annoying for Chiefs fans.

Dylan
04-18-2010, 10:24 PM
My question is, on the draft front, Does Pioli bring in and workout first round players that he selects in the draft?

The Giants draft history shows, they never meet with the player's they select in the first round -- Although, it can change at any time.

Just curious... TIA

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 05:02 AM
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Okung. This draft is going to be very annoying for Chiefs fans.

OK, I'll bite. What did your source tell you?