PDA

View Full Version : Life My ex had her baby last night...

Pages : [1] 2 3

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:05 AM
I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. Fucking pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Hang in there man. I know its easy for others to say time will heal but it really is true.

StcChief
03-21-2010, 08:07 AM
alittle bourbon in your coffee will help.

Saulbadguy
03-21-2010, 08:10 AM
I thought the child wasn't yours?

Scorp
03-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Wow. Turn in you f@cking Man Card immediately.

Do you want to know why she treated you like shit? Because you let her!

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:13 AM
I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. ****ing pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

Anytime someone has a baby we feel a little joy, that's what new life does. Your children are excited to be a part of something that is one of the greatest miracles of living. And your envy of that is completely normal. It's ok that you feel hurt and some love towards your ex in this new life. It's normal you want to be a part of it. And it sucks. There's no great way to get through this, except that the same thing that pulls you out of bed in the morning and gets you through the day, will be the same thing that gets you through this. Rejoice in your children's joy, help them to be good siblings and teach them loving ways, just to take the focus off you ex, put your focus on them. And when they leave, cry, throw things, do what you need to do to get your feelings out, and one day there will come a time when things seem normal and you'll have moved on and feel better for it. Right now you just have to live in hope and never let it die.

Marcellus
03-21-2010, 08:15 AM
If your still as torn up as the day you found out, you need to get some counseling. I know how it sucks to have a nasty divorce, it sucks ass to the end of the earth until you realize you will survive and can find someone else.

You keep holding on and you will never move on. You need to get on with your life.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Be glad you don't have to deal with the little shit.

Saulbadguy
03-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Be glad you don't have to deal with the little shit.

"YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!"

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 08:24 AM
She sounds like she's a real treat.. the further you stay away from her the better off you are. Let her boy toy raise that baby. Sounds like she got herself into the mess she is in... never ever let her come back. Ohh and use it against her in the divorce.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:25 AM
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Wow, dump that whore immediately. You've got plenty of other girls to fuck.

Even if the sex is good you're teetering on the edge of disaster. Don't you realize it? It's not worth it.

Next time you feel the urge to have amazing ex sex, beat off and the feeling will pass.

Bearcat2005
03-21-2010, 08:26 AM
In the long run I imagine you would be better off not associating with her on an emotional or physical level other than your committments to your kids. In addition I feel that trying to fill the void with women or other occupations won't help, have you tried speaking to a counselor?

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:26 AM
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again.

Then fuck you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Jilly is right.. and I rarely if ever agree with women.. but be done with her.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Then **** you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

Its hard to resist when a woman you are madly in love with and have great sex with starts kissing on you.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Its hard to resist when a woman you are madly in love with and have great sex with starts kissing on you.

Are you a woman?

Stop hanging out with her. Cut her out of your life.

Jilly

Then get some lube and go jack off when you feel the urge. Geezus. You feel this way, you KNOW you're getting dragged through the mud and yet you continue to go back? It's dumb....and any man here knows that if you can't keep it in your damn pants, then just don't put yourself in the situation to begin with. Seriously.

KCUnited
Nothing like a huge belly filled with some other dudes kid to get me in the mood.

Marcellus

You have been having sex with your ex while she is knocked up with another guys kid? And fairly far along in the pregnancy?

Just fucking wow.:eek:

Marcellus
03-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Nothing like a huge belly filled with some other dudes kid to get me in the mood.

LMAO

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:31 AM
You have been having sex with your ex while she is knocked up with another guys kid? And fairly far along in the pregnancy?

Just ****ing wow.:eek:

Jerry Springer baby.

Seriously, I'm not convinced that this isn't like a focus group for the plot of some new trailer park soap opera.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:33 AM
It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and fucking her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

StcChief
03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Jilly is right.. and I rarely if ever agree with women.. but be done with her.
plenty of other fish in the sea....move on.

Marcellus
03-21-2010, 08:35 AM
It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and ****ing her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

You redefine the term PW.

stevieray
03-21-2010, 08:35 AM
So...Adam...how'd the apple taste?

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:37 AM
I know a pregnant woman taste different. Does it taste even more different whenever another dude's cock juice is added into the mix?

mlyonsd
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

You need some counseling. Hopefully you can find someone to talk to that can point out the error in your ways. Your current arrangement is just flat out damaging.

Saulbadguy
It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and fucking her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

Wow, you are a first-class, grade A moron.

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:38 AM
It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and ****ing her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

It takes a lot for me to throw my compassion out of the window, but you're just making the decision to ruin yourself over and over and over again.....seriously, stop. Have some integrity and enough self respect to stop.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:39 AM
I have tried to move on. Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife, 1 of them I actually cared about. I even stopped sleeping with my wife while I was with her. But she ended up going back to her ex then I started fucking my wife again. Im not trying to act like this is normal or healthy, I know its fucked up, but I cant help it. I love her. We grew up together, she's all Ive really known since I was 19. She's my best friend. Hell, my only real friend.

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:40 AM
It takes a lot for me to throw my compassion out of the window, but you're just making the decision to ruin yourself over and over and over again.....seriously, stop. Have some integrity and enough self respect to stop.

Yeah, it takes me a while to get to my scornful asshole phase on here... but I'm there with MTG at this point. He just doesn't deserve much sympathy anymore. He's obviously a masochist, though, so maybe he'll enjoy having people make fun of him on here for his continued stupidity.

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 08:41 AM

He also should consider what it will eventually do to his kids. This behavior could come back to mess them up. This is a broken arrangement and kids learn from what they see. He's just setting them up for possible trouble down the road.

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I have tried to move on. Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife, 1 of them I actually cared about. I even stopped sleeping with my wife while I was with her. But she ended up going back to her ex then I started ****ing my wife again. Im not trying to act like this is normal or healthy, I know its ****ed up, but I cant help it. I love her. We grew up together, she's all Ive really known since I was 19. She's my best friend. Hell, my only real friend.

Despite the advice that many nimrods on here gave you, going out and fucking a bunch of other women isn't the way to get over your ex. You need counseling and soul searching. You need to find yourself and stop being so codependent.

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I have tried to move on. Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife, 1 of them I actually cared about. I even stopped sleeping with my wife while I was with her. But she ended up going back to her ex then I started ****ing my wife again. Im not trying to act like this is normal or healthy, I know its ****ed up, but I cant help it. I love her. We grew up together, she's all Ive really known since I was 19. She's my best friend. Hell, my only real friend.

Moving on does not mean fucking other women. Moving on means learning who you are and who you want to be. Your actions suggest you want to be the kind of man that fucks his life up over and over again.....is that really what you want to be?

I'm divorced. I know it's FUCKING hard to let it all go. But at some point you have to start thinking with your head and not your heart and the problem is YOU have to intentionally make that decision. You aren't a victim and it's time for you to start taking control of your life and stop doing things to damage yourself.

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 08:45 AM

You stated you started this thread to vent but I'm guessing deep down you're looking for a way out because you realize you're torchering yourself.

Take the advice you're being given. Use it as a crutch and every time you're tempted come back here and read this thread again.

Bearcat2005
03-21-2010, 08:45 AM
Despite the advice that many nimrods on here gave you, going out and ****ing a bunch of other women isn't the way to get over your ex. You need counseling and soul searching. You need to find yourself and stop being so codependent.

Exactly.

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:46 AM
and you need counseling....you seriously need counseling.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Counseling costs $ that I dont have. And no my insurance doesnt cover it, Ive already looked into it...

threebag
03-21-2010, 08:49 AM

What? Adjust your budget to allow for a sex profesional. Cash up front no bullshit. Pound the heck out if it. You will feel better than spending the same amount of cash at a mental health profesional.

If she loves you maybe she will do a threesome that has better odds in your favor than the threesome you are in now. You know even the score for awhile. You have the classic sympoms of sloppy seconds.

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Counseling costs $ that I dont have. And no my insurance doesnt cover it, Ive already looked into it...

Instead of spending money on taking women on dates and trying to get laid, spend the money on counseling.

Bearcat2005
03-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Instead of spending money on taking women on dates and trying to get laid, spend the money on counseling.

THIS again.

If your ex really had genuine concern for you, she would immediatly stop the relationship with this other guy.

luv
03-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Despite the advice that many nimrods on here gave you, going out and fucking a bunch of other women isn't the way to get over your ex. You need counseling and soul searching. You need to find yourself and stop being so codependent.

Some people have been telling him this from the start. The nimrods you speak of, and who he listened to because they were telling him what he wanted to her, told him to ignore us. I'm glad to see a majority of people posting in here are the ones that have good advice.

Cntrygal
There's groups that offer cheap/free counseling. You just have to WANT to get help. What you're doing, will fuck with your kids later on. Man up and get some help.

MTG#10

I havent been spending money on women.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:53 AM
There's groups that offer cheap/free counseling. You just have to WANT to get help. What you're doing, will fuck with your kids later on. Man up and get some help.

My kids have no idea what my wife and I have been doing.

luv
03-21-2010, 08:53 AM

Excuses, if you want to change, you'll make it happen. If you're going to make excuses as to why you can't take people's advice, then why ask for it?

NewChief
03-21-2010, 08:54 AM
I havent been spending money on women.

What about balloon ride girl?

Cntrygal
My kids have no idea what my wife and I have been doing.

How old are they?

Cntrygal
and do you live in KC?

soopamanluva
03-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Man, you're thinking about it all wrong. Be lucky that damn thing ISN'T yours and she didn't try to say it was. She already screwed you over once, be lucky she isn't trying it again and make you pay CS. I'd have thought about murdering that chick for what she did you. Let that other dude worry about HIS kid. this is not a burden you need to carry

Marcellus
03-21-2010, 08:56 AM
What? Adjust your budget to allow for a sex profesional. Cash up front no bullshit. Pound the heck out if it. You will feel better than spending the same amount of cash at a mental health profesional.

If she loves you maybe she will do a threesome that has better odds in your favor than the threesome you are in now. You know even the score for awhile. You have the classic sympoms of sloppy seconds.

The combination of the avatar and this post almost caused me to lose coffee out my nose.

Not good advice but damn funny anyway and since MTG isn't going to listen, may as well get a laugh.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 08:57 AM
What about balloon ride girl?

What about her? I havent spent any money on her. We went to dinner a couple times like 8 months ago but thats it. Everything else we did together didnt really cost me anything.

How old are they? 4,6 and 9

luv
03-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Do you smoke? Drink? How much do you spend on it per week?

Do you know anyone who goes to church? Pastors tend to be cheaper than therapists. They may throw Bible in there, which is probably what you don't want. You don't have to become religious though. Taking some of it and applying it to your life may help.

It doesn't cost anything to just not go out with women for a while.

If you WANT to change, you'll find a way to do it instead of making up excuses as to why you can't.

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the nine year old had a clue. Maybe not enough to figure it out now, but will later on.

Either way, YOU are the one fucking up things for you. Not your X, she's just a bitchy whore (from what I've read here). If you're serious about wanting help and really feel as though you can't afford it. Contact a local Church or google couseling for your area. You may qualify for assistance/lower rate if you are really that bad off.

soopamanluva
03-21-2010, 09:08 AM

What the he'll is wrongwith you?? You still feel for this bitch(because that's what she is) and you still sleep with her??? Dude don't kid yourself, you weren't banging her for revenge, revenge would be fucking her sister...or mom...or cousin etc. You are having sex with her in hopes that she will come back to you. You ain't fooling me. What you don't realize is this chick is damaged goods, not worth to even be in your presence. If your self esteem was high enough, you'd see that. Your heart and your head aren't on the same page. Your acting on emotion like females and aren't using logic like men do. Doing that will screw you're whole world up. If you let her back in, you deserve everything you get. Raising another able bodied mans orgasm is not the thing to do. Sounds crude but maybe that's what you need to snap out of the fantasy world you're In

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 09:09 AM
MTG, you should join a dating site. :evil:

KCUnited
03-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Between this and the swamp puss chick, I would love to hear your story told through a gutteral growl, with a hint of Norwegian scathe, in front of some shredding guitars and devestating percussion.

threebag
03-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Seriously I wish you the best cause this sucks. She should have thought about the kids before... This is your chance to finish the race for you and your children. Just be good to you and them. I guess do everything you can to rub her face in it. Maybe bang her sister

Bane
03-21-2010, 09:13 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

luv
03-21-2010, 09:13 AM
What the he'll is wrongwith you?? You still feel for this bitch(because that's what she is) and you still sleep with her??? Dude don't kid yourself, you weren't banging her for revenge, revenge would be fucking her sister...or mom...or cousin etc. You are having sex with her in hopes that she will come back to you. You ain't fooling me. What you don't realize is this chick is damaged goods, not worth to even be in your presence. If your self esteem was high enough, you'd see that. Your heart and your head aren't on the same page. Your acting on emotion like females and aren't using logic like men do. Doing that will screw you're whole world up. If you let her back in, you deserve everything you get. Raising another able bodied mans orgasm is not the thing to do. Sounds crude but maybe that's what you need to snap out of the fantasy world you're In

So, you're saying this is why my life is so screwed up? :p

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 09:15 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

lol, I love black people

GoHuge
03-21-2010, 09:15 AM
It takes a lot for me to throw my compassion out of the window, but you're just making the decision to ruin yourself over and over and over again.....seriously, stop. Have some integrity and enough self respect to stop.When your having to figure out how to arch your back in different ways to be able to get your dick in because she has a belly full of another man's baby batter integrity and self respect went out the door a long time ago. I don't get this shit. She cheats, causes you severe financial strain, and your having sex with her while she's prego?

The only thing I'd do with her sexually is finding out if autoerotoasphyxiation has the same effect on a women as it does on a man.

If you're too much of a mental midget to break this pattern of behavior you need some serious help. If you guys have amazing sex that's great, but that's all you are to her and she's long ago checked out from the rest.

Have you tried fucking other chicks? Haven't you ever heard the saying that nothing takes the pain away caused by your lover than the genitals of another? Trust me it helps. You'll want to get started on this sooner than later. Multiple draft picks is the key to a healthy love life. Throw numbers at the problem. I'm talking volume! Wash, rinse, repeat.........

Bane
03-21-2010, 09:18 AM
lol, I love black people

They sure can dance.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Have you tried fucking other chicks? Haven't you ever heard the saying that nothing takes the pain away caused by your lover than the genitals of another? Trust me it helps. You'll want to get started on this sooner than later. Multiple draft picks is the key to a healthy love life. Throw numbers at the problem. I'm talking volume! Wash, rinse, repeat.........

Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with fucking two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's fucking me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. Fuck it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

Hootie

lmao

you were fucking your ex who was in her third trimester with another dude's baby?

that's Jerry Springer-esque right there man

soopamanluva
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

You see this???? That needs to be you!!!! The responsibility isn't yours. The financial burden isn't yours. Be happy the ho ain't try to "Billie Jean". You need to count your blessings

Sure-Oz
03-21-2010, 09:22 AM
I didn't read much of the thread but the only way to get over her is to find someone else that you care about more, but based off teh shit shes done to you, that wouldn't have to have been an option for me

soopamanluva
03-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with fucking two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's fucking me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. Fuck it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

Why the fuck you care about how this bitch feels? Fuck her..... And him too! Who gives a damn what they do! I'm through because you don't have a lick of damn sense.

Hootie
03-21-2010, 09:23 AM

LMAO

I've seen this before...

When people ask me why I make the stereotypes I often make...I often link to this video.

1adam1238
03-21-2010, 09:24 AM
lol, I love black people

Please exit the walmart.

The Franchise
03-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Dude....you need to talk to someone.....and that person is not on a message board. It's one thing to not let her go because of what happened to you. But it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT thing to not get over her because you're still fucking her.

Go talk to a professional......a counselor....a pastor....fucking anyone who can help you sort through this shit. You're hanging out in a downward spiral....and it's not going to get better.

Bane
03-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Please exit the walmart.

ROFL

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Dude....you need to talk to someone.....and that person is not on a message board. It's one thing to not let her go because of what happened to you. But it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT thing to not get over her because you're still ****ing her.

Go talk to a professional......a counselor....a pastor....****ing anyone who can help you sort through this shit. You're hanging out in a downward spiral....and it's not going to get better.

Pestilence is dead on. Stay away from her... get help, be yourself. I have been through a divorce and it sucked. I was lucky... that bitch moved to California, where she became a Raiders fan......

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 09:30 AM

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with ****ing two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's ****ing me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. **** it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

ROFL

That's where you're wrong.

GoHuge
03-21-2010, 09:30 AM

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with ****ing two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's ****ing me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. **** it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.In this thread I haven't heard you say a single positive statement about this bitch other than she's good at sex. She has no morals, self respect, anything that resembles dignity, but you want her back? Your a lost cause. Sorry!

Sure-Oz
03-21-2010, 09:31 AM
You need to not see or talk to her....and probably need to talk to someone. Stop ****ing around with her too. She is ****ed up....and i think part of you is too

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

What this really needs is a remix with this song:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVzvRsl4rEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVzvRsl4rEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

luv
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM

Classic. Instead of focusing on your actions, which you should be able to control, you are justifying your bad decisions by comparing them to others.

Enjoy your games, both basketball and otherwise.

Priest31kc
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
All I have to say is your ex is freakin whore.

How can you still be fucking her? I wouldnt be able to look my gf in the eyes if she fucked some other guy, had his baby & left me and threw our family away. But your actually getting intimate w/ her? How can you forgive her for that, thats like the ultimate betrayal.

threebag
03-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Run Forest Run.

FRCDFED
03-21-2010, 09:43 AM
By continuously going back to her you are only perpetuating the healing process. Each time you two were together again started the clock all over again. Healing from such a situation takes time AND separation. Don't beat yourself up trying to figure out why this happened because you know there is no acceptable reason for her to have strayed irregardless of what is said. The free time that you have should be more focused on healthy thoughts of making positive changes in your life. Let her and your children see that you are a strong person and can move forward.

You ex will definately see the changes you make and become jealous thus increasing the chance she will try to hold on. Misery loves company! She ****ed up! It's pretty obvious that she already realizes this by her trying to continue having sex with you while with the other guy. She will probably try to make it seem like it was your fault by making comments "if I would have known you were this strong then I would've never strayed" or "if I would have seen this side of you then things would've been different." Don't fall for them!

Take the time to make positive changes in your life (that includes taking her out of it with the exception of interraction regarding the children). Anything you do with the kids should be on an individual basis and not together. If down the road you two decide to make an effort to get counseling and reconcile then you will be a better/stronger person and won't take her bullshit.

Healing takes time......but you cant keep going back to the well for a drink!

Good luck!

RJ
03-21-2010, 09:44 AM
MTG, after reading just your first couple of posts, it is apparent that you have moved into Jerry Springer territory. You might be ok with that but your kids won't be. I don't recall their ages, but if they're not old enough to be embarrassed yet, they soon will be. This is the kind of stuff you look back on with regret later in life. Sounds like right now your dick and your heart are running the show and your brain is conspicuously absent. Good luck to you.

LaChapelle
03-21-2010, 09:48 AM
memo to self
stay out of MTG#10 threads
they will only make you want to post bad things

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 09:50 AM
MTG, rarely on a message board does everyone agree. In this case the board is solidly locked on the idea you need to get away from her.

You should consider the overwhelming advice in this thread when moving forward.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 09:57 AM
MTG, rarely on a message board does everyone agree. In this case the board is solidly locked on the idea you need to get away from her.

You should consider the overwhelming advice in this thread when moving forward.

Oh believe me I know. I didn't need everyone here to tell me that I needed to get away from her, that's obvious. Ive known that for a long time. The problem is actually doing it. I have to see her and talk to her several times a week because of the kids and it makes it hard.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Oh believe me I know. I didn't need everyone here to tell me that I needed to get away from her, that's obvious. Ive known that for a long time. The problem is actually doing it. I have to see her and talk to her several times a week because of the kids and it makes it hard.

Jerk off before each meeting.

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Don't use the kids as an excuse for your lack of self-control.

Buehler445
03-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Wow. MTG. Come on man.

You have to do better for yourself. There is no option. You're just fucking your life up. Normally I wouldn't care about that but you are going to fuck your kids' lives up to and that is unacceptable. You think that the kids don't know, they may not know EXACTLY what you are doing, but they know. If they don't it won't take long. Kids are smarter than you think. Get the fuck away from this bitch and do everything in your legal power to give the kids a good life. Seriously. Quit fucking up the kids' lives.

I told you in the other thread that in order to move on, you have to be comfortable with yourself. You're not. Fucking your wife doesn't help. Sack up, get away from her and start your own life.

It bears repeating, QUIT FUCKING UP YOUR KIDS' LIVES.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Send me this ho's address. If she likes semen so much, I'll fix her right up.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 10:14 AM
I've always wondered where they find the people for those Jerry Springer shows...

Seriously, my advice to you from a year ago still applies.

RJ
03-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Basically, you and the ex are behaving like teenagers. Your kids shouldn't be the excuse, they should be the reason. The two of you need to stop being so selfish. Time to grow up and time to show a little respect for yourself and your children.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Basically, you and the ex are behaving like teenagers. Your kids shouldn't be the excuse, they should be the reason. The two of you need to stop being so selfish. Time to grow up and time to show a little respect for yourself and your children.

This has been said by several of us for nearly a year now... sadly, some people can't think rationally and these two are at the top of the list. It's sad for the kids.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Whats all this shit about my kids all of a sudden? They have no idea whats going on. If anything they are happy that when they are around me and their mom at the same time we are nice to each other. Beats the hell out of most failed marriages when the kids see their parents fighting all the time and talking shit about each other...

Buehler445
03-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Whats all this shit about my kids all of a sudden? They have no idea whats going on. If anything they are happy that when they are around me and their mom at the same time we are nice to each other. Beats the hell out of most failed marriages when the kids see their parents fighting all the time and talking shit about each other...

What you're doing is terrible for your kids. They need a stable environment to develop. You're not giving it to them, neither is your wife. Sooner or later they will find shit out. And it's not about what you're doing to them specifically, it's what you're doing for yourself that has a profound impact on what you are able to do for them.

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 10:36 AM
You're the one that brought the kids into this by saying you "HAVE" to be around your X because of your kids... which leads into meaningless awesome sex. After all, if it meant something, she wouldn't be fucking her boyfriend right before and after fucking you.

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Wait you clean up after her boyfriend?

Bane
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM

You should have known better than to start a serious thread on CP if it's one that hits home so hard.Especially if you didn't want to hear peoples honest thoughts on the matter.

BigMeatballDave
03-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Holy crap! MTG makes the best threads! LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 10:53 AM
What you're doing is terrible for your kids. They need a stable environment to develop. You're not giving it to them, neither is your wife. Sooner or later they will find shit out. And it's not about what you're doing to them specifically, it's what you're doing for yourself that has a profound impact on what you are able to do for them.

This isnt effecting my ability to be a parent or provide a home for my children at all. Everything that happens with me and my wife is between me and my wife. The sex only happens when they are at school. As far as they know we are just friends. I mean, they know I still love her. My daughter has asked me in the past if i still love her mommy and Im honest with her. She also occasionally asks us if we will ever get back together and I dont know what my wife tells her but I just say Im not sure right now.

DaneMcCloud
03-21-2010, 10:59 AM

wut

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 11:01 AM
This isnt effecting my ability to be a parent or provide a home for my children at all. Everything that happens with me and my wife is between me and my wife. The sex only happens when they are at school. As far as they know we are just friends. I mean, they know I still love her. My daughter has asked me in the past if i still love her mommy and Im honest with her. She also occasionally asks us if we will ever get back together and I dont know what my wife tells her but I just say Im not sure right now.

I thought she was your EX wife.....

"De-Nile" is more than just a river.

Buehler445
03-21-2010, 11:02 AM

It does have a profound impact on your ability to rear your children. If you're so emotionally distraught that you have to share this on a message board, the greatest probability is that you aren't able to compartmentalize your emotions with your children.

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 11:03 AM
So.. you clean up after her boyfriend and were still nailing her even though she was carrying his kid? Dude you need to be done with her. Don't worry about seeing their kid, worry about your kids and do everything in your power to either get the kids or provide best for them.

BigMeatballDave
03-21-2010, 11:04 AM
The very fact that she is/was fucking both of you and had two wrapped around her finger is/was very exciting to her I would imagine. Grow a pair and ignore her advances or don't. Whatever floats your boat. I suppose since she just gave birth she won't be fucking either one of you anytime soon. Are you sure that kid isn't yours?Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
03-21-2010, 11:07 AM
The first thread on this topic was interesting, and I took it seriously. At this point, though, it's got to be a joke.

Ebolapox
03-21-2010, 11:07 AM
jesus... really?

DaneMcCloud
03-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Are you and Burt family members?

EWOK
03-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Let me see if I have this right.Your ex has you paying her child support then other guy she is banging, she begins to question his finances, so she bonks both her current and you so if the current one bails on her she can bat her eyes at you, play dualing bed springs than she can convince you that she is your one and only. You get back together than you than adopt the kid, she runs AGAIN and now You pays for someone else's kid. I think I saw this movie once before. The dame ends up with all the money and the current boy toy the other becomes destitute. Brilliant plan! She wins and you lose.
Stop thinking with your heart, get so help so you can be their for your children.

Bane
03-21-2010, 11:14 AM
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal.

Slainte
03-21-2010, 11:16 AM
White trash scum. Cannot be helped. Ever.

cdcox
03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal.

To tolerate this level of manipulation requires a complete lack of self respect. It has far less to do with how he views her than how he views himself.

MTG -- that is why you need counselling.

boogblaster
03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Walk away man she's still playing you ...

BigMeatballDave
03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Oh snap!Are you and Burt family members?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Kids are smarter than you think... they may not know a 100% of what is going on, but they pick things up pretty easy. They're watching and learning...

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-21-2010, 11:24 AM
She's a sociopath and you're a rube.

ChiefsOne
03-21-2010, 11:26 AM

You've been riding someone else's camel? Seriously you need some help with this kind of thought process.

stormtrooper
03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
go get laid by other women and she will come crawling. make her suffer and try to fuck her friends too. dont pitty her because women are scandolous and when they got what they want they could give 2 shits about us.

Katipan
03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
thought you were selling your stuff to pay for a lawyer?

i think you deserve her.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Just to clear a few misconceptions up,

-We're not divorced
-Im not paying child support, I have the kids more than she does
-I have slept with multiple women and it bothered her but not enough to come back. It did nothing for me either, I can barely even get aroused by anyone else.

White trash scum. Cannot be helped. Ever.

Go fuck yourself.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 11:33 AM
thought you were selling your stuff to pay for a lawyer?

i think you deserve her.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did...I had to use that money for a bankruptcy lawyer.

Iowanian
03-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I remember before this went down that you had a spell of calling me a drama queen....

holy shit.

You led people here to believe they were buying your shit to help you with a divorce....and that's not what you did.

Reach down and punch yourself where your balls used to be.

Mile High Mania
You are in a never ending cycle of crap... you had an opportunity to take more control of your situation and improve your life, but you didn't take it. It's nearly a year later and you're no more happier than you were when all of this crap first happened.

Unless I missed it, you're still married to her... there's now 4 kids (right?) and 2 baby daddies in the mix with one mom.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over while expecting a different result. You have sought out advice in the past, but you've taken your own road... are you in a better place than you were in April 2009?

If not, make changes... if you can't make changes, then buckle up because this hellish emotional roller coaster isn't going to end any time soon. And, if you think your kids are innocent bystanders with no clue as to what is happening, I think you should really take a close look and evaluate the situation.

Nobody here knows anything more than what you've posted... and I think it's hard for many to fathom the idea that all is great in their world right now. It doesn't appear to be great for you or your wife... how could it be any different for them?

Cntrygal
So... your CURRENT wife is sleeping with another guy - all night and just had his kid. But, really, she loves you. After all, you're good for a quickie fuck in the afternoon when the kids aren't home and her lover is at work... or does he sit in the driveway and wait until she's done?

And you think you don't need counseling?

Katipan
03-21-2010, 11:37 AM
id hate to see a decent woman wasted on you. maybe youll grow up someday. some people never do. in either case keep your dick in that nasty holster. the rest of the world can breathe easier knowing the pair of you are occupied.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sully
03-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Getting laid, going out with other girls... Even falling in love, has NOTHING to do with getting over someone.

You have no clue of yourself, your qualities, and ultimately your worth right now. That is what's going to be passed onto your kids more than anything. It sends the message that self worth is tied intowho you are with every bit as much as the single mom
who hops from guy to guy. I don't give a rip how young your kids are, and how much you think you are hiding, they are learning that lesson already.

If I knew you in person, I'd want to beat some sense intoyou, but ultimately all I can do is pray for you, and more importantly, your kids.

Find yourself. Often to do that, one needs to be by himself.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 11:38 AM
http://www.jerryspringertv.com/be_a_guest.php

Seriously, check into ... maybe you can make a few dollars that you can put to good use.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Getting laid, going out with other girls... Even falling in love, has NOTHING to do with getting over someone.

You have no clue of yourself, your qualities, and ultimately your worth right now. That is what's going to be passed onto your kids more than anything. It sends the message that self worth is tied intowho you are with every bit as much as the single mom
who hops from guy to guy. I don't give a rip how young your kids are, and how much you think you are hiding, they are learning that lesson already.

If I knew you in person, I'd want to beat some sense intoyou, but ultimately all I can do is pray for you, and more importantly, your kids.

Find yourself. Often to do that, one needs to be by himself.

Sounds very familiar to comments from several of us 10 months ago...

Bane
03-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Have a 3 some and web cast it.Sharing creampies is the new money shot in porn!

Iowanian
03-21-2010, 11:41 AM
and bring another friend, I'll bet she's a 3 car garage.

Sully
03-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Sounds very familiar to comments from several of us 10 months ago...

Sadly, there were just as many people telling him to fuck it out of his system.

Also, as evidenced by his comments even on here, he's still more than willing to make every excuse possible to continue not doing the right thing. He's his own worst enabler.

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 11:46 AM
id hate to see a decent woman wasted on you. maybe youll grow up someday. some people never do. in either case keep your dick in that nasty holster. the rest of the world can breathe easier knowing the pair of you are occupied.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good Point!!!

Mile High Mania
Sadly, there were just as many people telling him to **** it out of his system.

Also, as evidenced by his comments even on here, he's still more than willing to make every excuse possible to continue not doing the right thing. He's his own worst enabler.

Yeah, there's still hope for him though... but, he has to do it for himself and unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anyone within his circle of friends or family willing to take the initiative to push him in the right direction.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad

THIS.

Wait. We're talking about his thread-making, right?

ChiefsOne
03-21-2010, 11:52 AM
After reading through this entire thread and remembering when he was telling the break up story last year, I call bullshit!

He is an attention whore and writing an internet farce. Seriously there is no person in the world this f'n dumb.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:53 AM

So, you're not just seeing her because of the kids.

Mr. Flopnuts

You sure they're yours?

Iowanian
You should run up to the hospital, there might be time for the doctor to add the Ex-Husband stitch.

BigMeatballDave
03-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Reach down and punch yourself where your balls used to be.LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
03-21-2010, 11:55 AM
I know there's a lot of people giving you advice. Here's what you need to do.

Ignore all the advice and sit down with that woman and COMMUNICATE from the heart. She's having her cake and eating it too. She's found two men who will put up with her antics.

You can't fix your relationship, she can't fix it, counseling won't fix it. I believe that if you both are willing to work then God can help restore your marriage.

But it's really, really screwed up in its current state. It's unhealthy for everybody and somebody is going to end up in a coffin if this kind of mental anguish continues.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 11:57 AM

Ignore all the advice and sit down with that woman and COMMUNICATE from the heart. She's having her cake and eating it too. She's found two men who will put up with her antics.

You can't fix your relationship, she can't fix it, counseling won't fix it. I believe that if you both are willing to work then God can help restore your marriage.

But it's really, really screwed up in its current state. It's unhealthy for everybody and somebody is going to end up in a coffin if this kind of mental anguish continues.

Solid advice and if anyone in this scenario were capable of doing it... they could probably make some progress that is good for everyone involved.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 12:01 PM

I was just about to post that this will lead to a mental disease and the whole family is going to end up dead with 1 person in prison. Unless of course they're cowardly, in which case they'll all end up dead.

BigMeatballDave
03-21-2010, 12:05 PM
About 2 months after my ex fiance dumped me I started dating. I was laid off at the time. Screwed 3 woman. In october I started working again. I haven't been laid in nearly 7 months. It sucks. I met a nice woman 2 months ago. Went out twice. She's been over to my place 3 times. I'm not rushing anything with this. The point here, MTG is I took some time for myself, my son and concentrated on my job(even tho I don't like it). I'm fully ready to move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Slainte
03-21-2010, 12:05 PM
[quote=MTG#10;6621055
Go fuck yourself. /quote]

Please take your innocent children out into the woods and leave them. Their best hope is to be adopted and raised by wolves rather than retain even a slight influence from you or your charming wife-slut.

I don't pity you. I abhor your existence.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-21-2010, 12:07 PM
If your wife's vagina had a theme song, it'd be this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 12:23 PM

Ignore all the advice and sit down with that woman and COMMUNICATE from the heart.

I have. She says she still loves me, doesnt love him, and is only staying with him because she feels "trapped". She said after the baby was born and things settle down she would be able to think more clearly and make a decision. I just want my family back, that's all Ive ever wanted. If there is one more member so be it, I would lover her and treat her like my own. This isnt entirely her fault, I wasnt the greatest husband in the world either. Thats why I havent been able to totally let go and move on, because she is still saying there's still a chance for us. If she said she was done and we would never get back together I would be able to move on.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 12:24 PM
I have. She says she still loves me, doesnt love him, and is only staying with him because she feels "trapped". She said after the baby was born and things settle down she would be able to think more clearly and make a decision. I just want my family back, that's all Ive ever wanted. If there is one more member so be it, I would lover her and treat her like my own. This isnt entirely her fault, I wasnt the greatest husband in the world either.

Wow... she has completely flipped the script on you. You're the one apologizing and trying to do what you think she wants and what you think is the right thing.

Good luck.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 12:26 PM
I believe that if you both are willing to work then God can help restore your marriage.

ROFL

Phil has officially gone off the ledge.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Wow... she has completely flipped the script on you. You're the one apologizing and trying to do what you think she wants and what you think is the right thing.

Good luck.

Seriously. She didn't communicate her unhappiness with you. She responded to it by filling her vagina with another penis. Maybe more than 1. You wouldn't know, would you? Are your other 3 kids yours? Maybe you'd rather not know anymore...............

btlook1
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM

I don't think I have ever seen Phobia give bad advice. Get some help dude. Counseling would be a good start. IF you can't afford it maybe a good counselor would take a payment plan? At least try.

Slaint whoever you are....maybe you should keep your hate threads to yourself....your being a major douche by leaving those comments!

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Seriously. She didn't communicate her unhappiness with you. She responded to it by filling her vagina with another penis. Maybe more than 1. You wouldn't know, would you? Are your other 3 kids yours? Maybe you'd rather not know anymore...............

She did try to communicate, I just ignored her. Didnt think anything like this could ever happen to me and that she would get over it. Yes I know the other three are mine.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 12:31 PM
She did try to communicate, I just ignored her. Didnt think anything like this could ever happen to me and that she would get over it. Yes I know the other three are mine.

I think you're fucking up. But it's your life and your business. I've made my feelings about it clear, because you've posted a thread about it. I'm going to leave well enough alone from here, because I think you're a good dude. I promise I won't give you an "I told you so" when this shit blows up in your face. Again.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
I think you're fucking up. But it's your life and your business. I've made my feelings about it clear, because you've posted a thread about it. I'm going to leave well enough alone from here, because I think you're a good dude. I promise I won't give you an "I told you so" when this shit blows up in your face. Again.

Believe me man, if I was totally innocent I would be like "Fuck that bitch, I treated her perfect, she doesnt deserve me"...but I didnt treat her perfect. I neglected her quite a bit the last few years, thats why I feel like I deserve this and have the need to try to make it right.

Slainte
03-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Slaint whoever you are....maybe you should keep your hate threads to yourself....your being a major douche by leaving those comments!

It's "you're". Not "your". As in, "You're a total twat-face, btlook1".

See? Not that hard, really...

btlook1
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
It's "you're". Not "your". As in, "You're a total twat-face, btlook1".

See? Not that hard, really...

Wow Slainte your a real smart one. Just quit with the hate comments to MTG. He doesn't deserve them....oh and the comment that he should leave his kids on the woods was uncalled for.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 12:37 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/66c1ue.jpg

Bane
03-21-2010, 12:38 PM
If your wife's vagina had a theme song, it'd be this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

More like this...
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4onJ7Z2MLI"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4onJ7Z2MLI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Believe me man, if I was totally innocent I would be like "Fuck that bitch, I treated her perfect, she doesnt deserve me"...but I didnt treat her perfect. I neglected her quite a bit the last few years, thats why I feel like I deserve this and have the need to try to make it right.

Regardless of my opinions, which I truly felt obligated to give you, I wish you nothing but luck.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 12:41 PM
1 more thing MTG. You neglected her over the last few years. Why? Was she a perfect little angel in that time that was pleading for your attention? My point is, relationships are a 2 way street. Somehow I think she contributed to the problems as well. The difference being, she's the one that decided to stuff her love orifice. Not you.

Seriously though, best wishes to you. I hope you can find some happiness wherever that is.

Slainte
03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Clayton, I find your new avatar highly disturbing. Good choice...

CrazyHorse
03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
I have. She says she still loves me, doesnt love him, and is only staying with him because she feels "trapped". She said after the baby was born and things settle down she would be able to think more clearly and make a decision. I just want my family back, that's all Ive ever wanted. If there is one more member so be it, I would lover her and treat her like my own. This isnt entirely her fault, I wasnt the greatest husband in the world either. Thats why I havent been able to totally let go and move on, because she is still saying there's still a chance for us. If she said she was done and we would never get back together I would be able to move on.

Trapped? You mean, like she was with you.

You cant successfully have a loving relationship worth a damn until you love yourself 1st. No part of being a chump will accomplish that. If she had any respect for you she would be back already. The reason she's not back? Because she dont have too. Rght now she's got you in her back pocket and losing more respect every day. Just like you are.

I remember when I was a teenager playing my exgirlfriends the same way. Why? Because they let me. That way I had a backup piece of ass.

Quit being a chump. Gain a little self respect. The rest will take care of itself.

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't know what to say about all of this. I have no prior experience to fallback on to give advice to MTG's situation. I just don't think this is healthy for you MTG. Either sit down and talk with your wife about working things out and move on with her or move on without her and be serious about it. Maybe going as far as relocating away from her.

kcxiv
03-21-2010, 12:46 PM

a little late 11 pages late, but she doesnt love you. When it doesnt work both ways, its time to move on. NO matter what you do, she will NOT love you and you have to know that when that happens it will NEVER work. ONce they fall out of love with you or vice versa its completely and totally fucked for good.

I have plenty of friends who have this fall out of love shit and they are so unhappy, but they still go through with it and its like why are you doing this to yourself.

Love has to work both ways or what the fuck is it for. No she doesnt love you despite what she says. If she is fucking someone else, she doesnt love you. I dont care what anyone says.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I don't know what to say about all of this. I have no prior experience to fallback on to give advice to MTG's situation. I just don't think this is healthy for you MTG. Either sit down and talk with your wife about working things out and move on or move on without her and be serious about it. Maybe going as far as relocating away from her.

I have sat down and talked to her about working things out. She said she wanted to wait until after the baby was born and things settled down so she could "think more clearly". She just had the baby last night so I guess I'm playing the waiting game. For how long, who knows. And its hard to relocate when there's kids involved. Plus I just signed a 12 month lease.

luv
03-21-2010, 12:49 PM

How is she "trapped" in a relationship with him whenever she's still married to you?

MOhillbilly
03-21-2010, 12:55 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/200/496007281_bbae733fca_o.jpg

ChiefsFan4Life
03-21-2010, 12:56 PM
In this whole scenario I feel most sorry for the baby that was born to a no good whore of a mother and a hoosier unintelligent pathetic excuse for a man and and in the middle of all of it I'm sure you'll find a way to insert your dumbass into the baby's life and the baby will have yet a 3rd piece of shit to deal with.

Phobia
03-21-2010, 12:56 PM

She's not going to be thinking any more clearly now that she's had the baby. Her hormones are jacked and she's likely going to be faced with post-partum depression. You need to be aware of those dynamics.

ChiefsFan4Life
03-21-2010, 12:57 PM
She's not going to be thinking any more clearly now that she's had the baby. Her hormones are jacked and she's likely going to be faced with post-partum depression. You need to be aware of those dynamics.

You are speaking to someone who is incapable of processing any worthwhile thoughts. Save your good advice for people who would actually listen and understand.

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 12:58 PM

You are absolutely crazy MTG. I don't want to pile on you but alot of people told you not to sleep with her because it would fuck you up emotionally. You need to stop fucking her right now and don't ever talk to her again except about your kids. JFC man.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Bottom line... you're kidding yourself. Think more clearly? Mother of four, involved with two men... still married to one of them, just had a baby by the other one.

Is that guy going to pay for anything? Hmm, if not, guess she will come back to you. Enjoy the waiting game.

Phobia
03-21-2010, 01:03 PM
ROFL

Phil has officially gone off the ledge.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Do you really think so? Man, how do I fix this with you, dude? Because you know your opinion is of utmost importance in my life. Please share with me your wisdom.

Bowser
03-21-2010, 01:03 PM
I stopped reading this after 100 posts.

Words just can't describe this situation. You need to get your head on straight, dude. You two are over. Act like it. Have a little pride, for fucks sake.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Clayton, I find your new avatar highly disturbing. Good choice...

Do you like this better?

http://i44.tinypic.com/51zh9x.gif

Slainte
03-21-2010, 01:08 PM
You are speaking to someone who is incapable of processing any worthwhile thoughts. Save your good advice for people who would actually listen and understand.

You have crystalized my thoughts, Paul...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/05/alg_shaffer_letterman.jpg

Slainte
03-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Do you like this better?

http://i44.tinypic.com/51zh9x.gif

I think I want to throw my laptop into a lake of fire...

Delano
03-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Do you really think so? Man, how do I fix this with you, dude? Because you know your opinion is of utmost importance in my life. Please share with me your wisdom.

Clayton, the prognathous one, is an expert of the human condition.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 01:12 PM
I think I want to throw my laptop into a lake of fire...

Good enough for me.

Frazod
03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Dude, if you take that fucking whore back, we will take up a collection and hire MO to beat the shit out of you.

Assuming he won't do it for free.

What you had is GONE FOREVER. You won't ever get it back. MOVE ON. :shake:

RNR
03-21-2010, 01:19 PM
I have sat down and talked to her about working things out. She said she wanted to wait until after the baby was born and things settled down so she could "think more clearly". She just had the baby last night so I guess I'm playing the waiting game. For how long, who knows. And its hard to relocate when there's kids involved. Plus I just signed a 12 month lease.

It is always nice for a girl to have a backup plan in case the one she has now stops working. Be sure and keep waiting and whatever you do don't move on with your life because she might call! Don't listen to those people that say you can be a good dad without being married to her. That type of thinking would totally **** up her backup plan, stay the course son~

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Dude, if you take that fucking whore back, we will take up a collection and hire MO to beat the shit out of you.

Assuming he won't do it for free.

What you had is GONE FOREVER. You won't ever get it back. MOVE ON. :shake:

no shit. It will never work out. MTG you just need to move on and find a better woman.

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
It is always nice for a girl to have a backup plan in case the one she has now stops working. Be sure and keep waiting and whatever you do don't move on with your life because she might call! Don't listen to those people that say you can be a good dad without being married to her. That type of thinking would totally **** up her backup plan, stay the course son~

So true. If she really wanted to be with MTG it would have already happened and they could have started fixing their marriage. This noncommittal crap is as good as her saying 'No, we will never be a married couple again.'

Saulbadguy
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/200/496007281_bbae733fca_o.jpg

Agreed. There is no cure other than a bullet to the temple for stupidity that runs this deep.

CaptainMorgan
03-21-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't understand why people keep on giving advice...

Oxford
03-21-2010, 01:33 PM
This is not doing your kids any good at all. If she divorced you, you shouldn't be having sex with her. She says she doesn't love him but does she sleep with him and she's not married to him? Live for your kids, because you love them show them the way live and behave. I am sorry for your pain (who wouldn't be, my father died 30 years ago and I still miss him), but please do not be an enabler of her lifestyle. You sound like a good egg, for GOODNESS sake realize that and stop being a victim.

Phobia
03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
no shit. It will never work out. MTG you just need to move on and find a better woman.

I've seen similar situations work out but not without a strong faith based support group and a commitment to God first. It's not absolutely impossible.

But I do agree that there's no way anybody can get past any of these issues on their own. Any hope would need to be accompanied with spiritual intervention.

RNR
03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
So true. If she really wanted to be with MTG it would have already happened and they could have started fixing their marriage. This noncommittal crap is as good as her saying 'No, we will never be a married couple again.'

Sadly what she is doing is more evil than that. She is saying if all else fails we will get back together. That allows her a chance to form another plan. He is willingly playing the catch her fall role not seeing that is all he will ever be~

Phobia
03-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Sadly what she is doing is more evil than that. She is saying if all else fails we will get back together. That allows her a chance to form another plan. He is willingly playing the catch her fall role not seeing that is all he will ever be~

Truth. She's being completely evil. Women have vaginal superpowers. We men will do anything for them and women know it. This one is totally taking advantage of it.

RJ
03-21-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't understand why people keep on giving advice...

You're right. He's going to do what he wants to do regardless of how destructive it is to his family and himself. I'm going to resist reading any more of this thread, it's too depressing.

DeezNutz
03-21-2010, 01:45 PM
a little late 11 pages late, but she doesnt love you. When it doesnt work both ways, its time to move on. NO matter what you do, she will NOT love you and you have to know that when that happens it will NEVER work. ONce they fall out of love with you or vice versa its completely and totally ****ed for good.

I have plenty of friends who have this fall out of love shit and they are so unhappy, but they still go through with it and its like why are you doing this to yourself.

Love has to work both ways or what the **** is it for. No she doesnt love you despite what she says. If she is ****ing someone else, she doesnt love you. I dont care what anyone says.

Read this again because it's the truth.

stormtrooper
03-21-2010, 01:45 PM
amazing. you are completely owned by this woman. she knows it and you have a bull ring in your nose for her to pull you around. women are all scandolous

Bane
03-21-2010, 01:48 PM
She just likes to fukk.

Cntrygal
03-21-2010, 01:50 PM
amazing. you are completely owned by this woman. she knows it and you have a bull ring in your nose for her to pull you around. women are all scandolous

The ring isn't in his nose.....

luv
03-21-2010, 01:50 PM
She just likes to fukk.

Who doesn't? Doesn't mean you have to play games and string people along.

KCUnited
03-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Games back on, thanks guys.

RNR
03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
The ring isn't in his nose.....

LMAO

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 01:56 PM
I've seen similar situations work out but not without a strong faith based support group and a commitment to God first. It's not absolutely impossible.

But I do agree that there's no way anybody can get past any of these issues on their own. Any hope would need to be accompanied with spiritual intervention.

What are the odds? Less than 1%? My ex-wife and I tried to get back together after we were divorced because she cheated. It lasted 3 months so I do speak from a little experience. And really the only reason why I tried to work it out was because of my daughter but that was a mistake.

But I don't disagree it could happen just like I could win powerball. :D

Bearcat
03-21-2010, 01:58 PM
omg, this thread is awesome... damn, I needed a laugh. The pity post to open things up, followed by the "oh yeah by the way" post about sleeping with the ex for several months that turns the OP on its head, then the "I even stopped sleeping with my wife when I was with this one girl" .... LMAO

Divorce would suck, especially with kids involved, but damn dude....

FAX
03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I was driving by a church the other day and they had this sign out front where they can change the big, plastic letters depending on what's going on and stuff. They were advertising a "Divorce Clinic" support group kind of thing that meets every Tuesday.

Given all that's gone on, and taking Mr. MTG#10 at his word on all this, and realizing that he can't just pack up and move to Phoenix or the Florida Keys or somewhere (although, I don't really see why not), if I were him, I'd find one of these groups and latch on for dear life. Heck, I'd become the leader/organizer. It can't hurt and he might find a nice girl there who's suffering from her own problems. They can console each other and start a new life together with a little cottage and a white picket fence and Mint Juleps on the front porch in the evenings.

That's what I'd do.

EDIT: After shooting the wife, her boyfriend, her boss, her family, and all her friends, of course.

FAX

Deberg_1990
03-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey, how bout them Chiefs O-line improvements!

Phobia
03-21-2010, 02:07 PM
What are the odds? Less than 1%? My ex-wife and I tried to get back together after we were divorced because she cheated. It lasted 3 months so I do speak from a little experience. And really the only reason why I tried to work it out was because of my daughter but that was a mistake.

But I don't disagree it could happen just like I could win powerball. :D

On your own and with expensive counseling - yeah, probably <1%.

But I've seen it work out multiple times in a spiritual environment. Guessing about 33% which isn't amazing but a lot better than without God.

I'm gonna bail on the conversation because I hate it when it seems like Christians cram God down everybody's throat. I don't want to be that guy. But if somebody has questions or wants some guidance I'll respond to a PM on the matter.

FAX
03-21-2010, 02:11 PM
On your own and with expensive counseling - yeah, probably <1%.

But I've seen it work out multiple times in a spiritual environment. Guessing about 33% which isn't amazing but a lot better than without God.

I'm gonna bail on the conversation because I hate it when it seems like Christians cram God down everybody's throat. I don't want to be that guy. But if somebody has questions or wants some guidance I'll respond to a PM on the matter.

I've seen it work, too, Mr. Phobia. And, regardless of Mr. GoChiefs' nasty comments, I applaud your efforts in this regard.

The thing is that both parties have to "want" it to work ... deep down, that is. Based on the ebb and flow of this deal, I'm unconvinced that's the situation here.

It just sounds like a lot of "sex first and damn the consequences". I like the basic idea, but not when there are children involved. Anyway, it doesn't sound like there's a spiritual component to all this.

FAX

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 02:15 PM
And, regardless of Mr. GoChiefs' nasty comments, I applaud your efforts in this regard.

Fuck you, FAX.

Delusions don't help.

FAX
03-21-2010, 02:22 PM
**** you, FAX.

Delusions don't help.

ROFL

I know that you harbor resentment and anger from being raised in an overly religious family. And you can be the poster boy for hate as a result. I don't really care.

But spirituality is not a delusion. Far from it. Eventually, you might even come to realize that. Meanwhile, It's not anyone else's fault that your parents screwed with your head.

Oh ... and pissing on someone else's belief system doesn't change your past, either.

FAX

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 02:25 PM
But spirituality is not a delusion. Far from it.

It's pretty fuckin' deluded to think a deity is going to fix your marriage.

FAX
03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
It's pretty ****in' deluded to think god is going to fix your marriage.

Well, in this case, you may well be right. As I said, after wading through this abortion of a thread, it looks like the most important thing to these people is sex. And unprotected sex, at that. The children take a back seat to sex. Relationships take a back seat to sex. Hell, even sanity is taking a back seat to sex.

As one who has always believed in the glorious power of bedding women, I'm not morally opposed to the concept ... except, as I mentioned, until it starts negatively affecting other people ... like the children. Then, it starts looking a little selfish.

However, I must tell you that I have seen with my own eyes how marriages can be both saved and reconstructed when both parties put God first in their lives. Don't ask me how it works ... I can only guess and it would take too long to explain. But I've seen it work. Hell, it's not even all that unusual.

FAX

QuikSsurfer
03-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Then fuck you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

This

EWOK
03-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Time for you to MAN UP and STOP playing the pity game! Do something! You have 2 choices.
#1) If you both want to get back together than get counseling for you 2 and the children (you are ALL going to need it)
#2) If not end this game you an her are playing

Slainte
03-21-2010, 02:36 PM
However, I must tell you that I have seen with my own eyes how marriages can be both saved and reconstructed when both parties put God first in their lives. Don't ask me how it works ... I can only guess and it would take too long to explain. But I've seen it work. Hell, it's not even all that unusual.

FAX

Indefensible horseshit.

threebag
03-21-2010, 02:37 PM

Shit-Publishers clearing house tells me I could be the next winner. I Aint Buying No Magizines. I wish they would leave me alone

Jilly
03-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Please don't get the idea from phobia's posts that God can magically fix things. This is way beyond support group counseling and spiritual direction. Damaging, self inflicting behavior like this should be met by more than what any pastor or spiritual leader can provide. There are sliding scale agencies that can offer you the real help you need.

Bane
03-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Please don't get the idea from phobia's posts that God can magically fix things. This is way beyond support group counseling and spiritual direction. Damaging, self inflicting behavior like this should be met by more than what any pastor or spiritual leader can provide. There are sliding scale agencies that can offer you the real help you need.

IMO GOD doesn't get involved in matters of the heart like this.Thats what I would call "blind faith".It's like those goofballs that think they can walk out into traffic and GOD will protect them.:shake:

Chiefs4TheWin
03-21-2010, 03:22 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

DaFace
03-21-2010, 03:30 PM
:shake:

That's all I have to say about this thread.

bevischief
03-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Don't do it. That is all.

sedated
03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
lol. I really admire this chick. She found 2 guys she can completely control no matter what she does.

Gadzooks
03-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Smoke a big fatty and watch this video on a loop, (you should be able to figure things out pretty easily). Oh yeah, and ignore any referrrences to Yoko.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQcU5w915p8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQcU5w915p8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RNR
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
ROFL

I know that you harbor resentment and anger from being raised in an overly religious family. And you can be the poster boy for hate as a result. I don't really care.

But spirituality is not a delusion. Far from it. Eventually, you might even come to realize that. Meanwhile, It's not anyone else's fault that your parents screwed with your head.

Oh ... and pissing on someone else's belief system doesn't change your past, either.

FAX

He has issues that go deeper than being raised in a cult. He is as wrong as two boys f&cking~

Katipan
03-21-2010, 04:02 PM
IMO GOD doesn't get involved in matters of the heart like this.Thats what I would call "blind faith".

im sure phobia believes that if you follow gods path you will do right and if you do right all will be right. unfortunately for that rather simplistic view you would have had to already make the decision to be an honest and respectful person. not the case here in the slightest. god is not a hallpass.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
03-21-2010, 04:06 PM
this isnt real is it?

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 04:11 PM
How is babby formed?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_RaPOOVX1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_RaPOOVX1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 04:13 PM

I don't think that is what Phil was saying. He is saying along with all the other support options like counseling you need spiritual counseling as well.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 04:15 PM
lol. I really admire this chick. She found 2 guys she can completely control no matter what she does.voodoo punanny

Hammock Parties
03-21-2010, 04:18 PM
voodoo punanny

This is what I was going to recommend.

Hell, if god's magic pixie dust can fix your marriage, might as well try making a voodoo doll of the other guy and stabbing the shit out of it.

sedated
03-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't think that is what Phil was saying. He is saying along with all the other support options like counseling you need spiritual counseling as well.

I think Phil was saying that friends, family, and community will help, and these situations are far more difficult without guidance and a helping hand.

god, allah, zeus etc, it doesn't matter who or if you worship one or mutliple invisible men.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 04:20 PM
This is what I was going to recommend.

Hell, if god's magic pixie dust can fix your marriage, might as well try making a voodoo doll of the other guy and stabbing the shit out of it.LMAO Not really what I meant, but ok.

Love the new avy, BTW.

FAX
03-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Indefensible horseshit.

Linguist, huh?

Here's how I think it works.

I think the married couple (as individuals) develop a new belief system that changes the way they view two things: Expectations and Resentment.

It makes sense. I mean, if you truly believed that, every time your partner ate a ham sandwich, you were completely forgiven and totally accepted - for yourself - no matter what you did, you would be making ham sandwiches night and day. You would be eating them, too.

Unconditional love is a powerful concept. Even for nasty, little spuds like yourself.

FAX

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 04:26 PM
I think Phil was saying that friends, family, and community will help, and these situations are far more difficult without guidance and a helping hand.

god, allah, zeus etc, it doesn't matter who or if you worship one or mutliple invisible men.

I agree.

Slainte
03-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Linguist, huh?

Here's how I think it works.

I think the married couple (as individuals) develop a new belief system that changes the way they view two things: Expectations and Resentment.

It makes sense. I mean, if you truly believed that, every time your partner ate a ham sandwich, you were completely forgiven and totally accepted - for yourself - no matter what you did, you would be making ham sandwiches night and day. You would be eating them, too.

Unconditional love is a powerful concept. Even for nasty, little spuds like yourself.

FAX

What are those painkillers you're addicted to, again? ...

I'm gonna need something if I keep encountering posts like yours....

Jewish Rabbi
03-21-2010, 04:30 PM
So was it a boy or girl?

Katipan
03-21-2010, 04:30 PM
screw that. live the kind of love that doesnt require you to cajole forgivness.
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
03-21-2010, 04:31 PM
No way MTG doesn't resemble this guy.

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss202/xpbphoto/redneck.jpg

Bane
03-21-2010, 04:37 PM

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss202/xpbphoto/redneck.jpg

RNR
03-21-2010, 04:38 PM
im sure phobia believes that if you follow gods path you will do right and if you do right all will be right. unfortunately for that rather simplistic view you would have had to already make the decision to be an honest and respectful person. not the case here in the slightest. god is not a hallpass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well from the viewpoint of an agnostic I do find your reply amusing. Your condescending tone condemning his beliefs is interesting Ms religious with a wink. I have read posts from you and find your spin on Christianity fascinating. I have spent many of my years exploring different spiritual and religions beliefs. I simply tell people I do not understand religion in the context in which it has been presented to me.

You have carved a variation that allows you indulgence in secular pursuits you enjoy but leaves your standing in grace in tact. By all means proceed as for my own perspective you are full of shit but that has no more creditability than your beliefs. What it comes down to I guess is whatever make our world work~

FAX
03-21-2010, 04:39 PM
What are those painkillers you're addicted to, again? ...

I'm gonna need something if I keep encountering posts like yours....

Mainly the narcotic kind.

You may not believe it ... no one on this board may believe it. However, I can tell you in all honesty that I have personally seen marriages that were well in the crapper saved by virtue of "religious" or "spiritual" intervention.

I'm in the Bible Belt. Very near the buckle, actually. And, although I'm certain they're everywhere, there are numerous churches in this area that offer intensive marriage support and counseling. Many also conduct weekend retreats for all married persons as a kind of "maintenance" program. Some people turn to these kinds of resources when they feel it's necessary and, sometimes, it works.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

FAX

luv
03-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Well from the viewpoint of an agnostic I do find your reply amusing. Your condescending tone condemning his beliefs is interesting Ms religious with a wink. I have read posts from you and find your spin on Christianity fascinating. I have spent many of my years exploring different spiritual and religions beliefs. I simply tell people I do not understand religion in the context in which it has been presented to me.

You have carved a variation that allows you indulgence in secular pursuits you enjoy but leaves your standing in grace in tact. By all means proceed as for my own perspective you are full of shit but that has no more creditability than your beliefs. What it comes down to I guess is whatever make our world work~

You quoted Katipan, but it seems like you're referring to Jilly's avatar.

Slainte
03-21-2010, 04:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FfVf0AjTN9M/Ss6HazZv3aI/AAAAAAAAFjU/YLu3pROsJVU/s400/poppins3.jpg

G'night eeverbody....

Katipan
03-21-2010, 04:44 PM
thats funny, i dont concern myself with grace. i live honestly with the belief that if im wrong about what happens when we die, i wouldnt have been able to hide the truth of my heart anyways. maybe you should read more about my spiritual beliefs. we all know how often i talk about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah because you have to be a white-trash redneck to love someone unconditionally...:rolleyes:

There are a few people on this board that know what I look like. Im not white trash or a redneck. Im just a middle class white boy that had his heart ripped out and doesnt know how to live without the woman he grew up with.

Bane
03-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah because you have to be a white-trash redneck to love someone unconditionally...:rolleyes:

There are a few people on this board that know what I look like. Im not white trash or a redneck. Im just a middle class white boy that had his heart ripped out and doesnt know how to live without the woman he grew up with.

So you don't like rednecks? Fukkn racist!:cuss:

FAX
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM

Sadly, I don't think the whole "grew up" part took hold, Mr. MTG#10.

I really like you as a poster and Planeteer. But, man. You really need to dive into some counseling aqap. This story sounds freaking weird to a relatively normal person.

FAX

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Sadly, I don't think the whole "grew up" part took hold, Mr. MTG#10.

I really like you as a poster and Planeteer. But, man. You really need to dive into some counseling aqap. This story sounds freaking weird to a relatively normal person.

FAX

You're right, I don't think I have grown up emotionally. There's a lot of shit from my childhood that Im sure played a role in that, but Im not going to try and make excuses.

RNR
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
You quoted Katipan, but it seems like you're referring to Jilly's avatar.

You are correct! I confused the two however the condescending reply is still amusing to me~

kstater
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM

You're right. Your ongoing story in no way represents the demographic Jerry Springer plays to.

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 04:55 PM

With all the shit she has done to you I don't know why you would want to or how you could ever trust her again.

BTW I thought you were dating a new girl that you liked alot? What happened to that?

RNR
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
thats funny, i dont concern myself with grace. i live honestly with the belief that if im wrong about what happens when we die, i wouldnt have been able to hide the truth of my heart anyways. maybe you should read more about my spiritual beliefs. we all know how often i talk about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

As pointed out I confused you with another poster. I have not read that much from you. As I said just because I see things different does not make me right. I do think your reply was rather condescending towards Phobia~

Katipan
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
You are correct! I confused the two however the condescending reply is still amusing to me~

As is yours to me. I'm just so bereft that you didn't have the opportunity to look down on my religion yet.

Katipan
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
As pointed out I confused you with another poster. I have not read that much from you. As I said just because I see things different does not make me right. I do think your reply was rather condescending towards Phobia~

Phil is a big boy and knows me a helluva lot better than you.

Sure he appreciates the reach around tho.

FAX
03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Is there a religion where the girls all wear scanty clothes and mix margaritas and make sure the cd player is loaded with good music?

Just wondering.

FAX

Katipan
03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Is there a religion where the girls all wear scanty clothes and mix margaritas and make sure the cd player is loaded with good music?

Just wondering.

FAX

United Church of Strip Clubs