I just JIMP. Oh. I did it again.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2011.php

googlegoogle
03-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Bullsh**

DeezNutz
03-23-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't think we're drafting that high.

This team should be around 8-8. "Should" being the operative word.

Mr. Flopnuts
Me neither. But it didn't stop me from...........shit. I did it again.

Frosty
Okay, I just changed my favorite NFL team. :spock:

Quesadilla Joe
03-23-2010, 12:54 PM
No way Denver is drafting 6th overall in 2011. Not a fucking chance. I can't even remember the last time Denver had a top 10 pick.

ToxSocks
03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Walterfootball hates the Chiefs. Seeing us @#2 overall is no surprise. But with our schedule, there is no F'n way we're #2. Haley can win more than 2 games with 22 guys off the street.

CoMoChief
03-23-2010, 01:06 PM
If we passed on Julio Jones or Michael Floyd I'd find a new team to root for.

keg in kc
03-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Kansas City will then do what it should have done in the first place - draft a franchise signal caller early in the first round (Mark Sanchez, 2009). Wait. Mark Sanchez? I thought he said KC should have drafted a franchise signal caller.

*starts reeling in the rapala*

Archie Bunker
03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
LOCKER THE NEXT LEAF????!!!!!

Dave Lane
03-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Wait. Mark Sanchez? I thought he said KC should have drafted a franchise signal caller.

*starts reeling in the rapala*

God I love me some Rapala lures :)

Pasta Little Brioni
03-23-2010, 03:57 PM
True fans from the midwest scramble to find anything negative Locker has ever done and look for the next O-linemen to pimp.

The Franchise
03-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Why don't we just draft Clausen this year and then Floyd or Green next year?

Mecca
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM

No OT? How dare you!

The Franchise
03-23-2010, 04:09 PM
I found this funny.

If St. Louis opts to draft Ndamukong Suh, this selection would be Jake Locker. So, why don't the Rams take Suh and wait for Locker? Because there's no guarantee they'll be drafting No. 1 again. What if Suh helps them win five games next year? At 5-11, they'll be drafting seventh or eight, and like the Browns and Bills this year, they'll be out of the running for a top quarterback. And thus, the Rams would be screwed for the next five years or more.

So it would be smart for them to draft a QB this year because you never know if you'll be high enough to get one next year.....but that doesn't work for us?

With out schedule....I see at least 5 wins.....and that's going to put us out of the running for a QB.

Mecca
03-23-2010, 04:10 PM
I found this funny.

So it would be smart for them to draft a QB this year because you never know if you'll be high enough to get one next year.....but that doesn't work for us?

With out schedule....I see at least 5 wins.....and that's going to put us out of the running for a QB.

The Rams don't have a 60 million dollar QB that their new regime committed to, different scenario.

The Franchise
03-23-2010, 04:12 PM
The Rams don't have a 60 million dollar QB that their new regime committed to, different scenario.

Committed to? The motherfucker can be cut after this year and it wouldn't hurt us. It's the perfect opportunity for Clausen. He sits for a year and in a worst case scenario....he comes in towards the end of the year to get him used to the speed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Our schedule next year is just too fucking easy for us not to win at least 6 games.

McDaniels is destroying Denver, Oakland is fucking awful, we play the NFC West (sans Warner, plus Fredo Carroll), Buffalo, Cleveland, and Jacksonville.

If it weren't for San Diego twice and Indy, it'd be one of the easiest schedules in NFL history.

Kyle DeLexus
03-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Didn't they have us taking Tebow once when they did one of there one year early mocks?

ToxSocks
03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I found this funny.

Walterfootball hates the Chiefs.

Mecca
03-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Committed to? The motherfucker can be cut after this year and it wouldn't hurt us. It's the perfect opportunity for Clausen. He sits for a year and in a worst case scenario....he comes in towards the end of the year to get him used to the speed.

Nice theory, I still view it as a pipe dream, I don't see the Chiefs cutting Cassel or moving on anytime in the near future.

ChiefsCountry
03-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Walterfootball hates the Chiefs.

He doesn't, he just makes fun of them for being fucking stupid.

chiefs1111
03-23-2010, 06:00 PM

now that would be great and makes a lot of sense. Therefore the Chiefs likely won't do that

BossChief
03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
We should just stop talking about Clausen.

We should have never started talking about him.

Its not gonna happen.

Get it through our minds "its NOT gonna happen"

NOT

GONNA

HAPPEN

(so, that way if it does we can celebrate)

RealSNR
03-23-2010, 06:35 PM
We should just stop talking about Clausen.

We should have never started talking about him.

Its not gonna happen.

Get it through our minds "its NOT gonna happen"

NOT

GONNA

HAPPEN

(so, that way if it does we can celebrate)Soooo..... you're saying there's a chance though, right?

Ebolapox
03-23-2010, 08:24 PM
want.

Quesadilla Joe
03-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Our schedule next year is just too ****ing easy for us not to win at least 6 games.

McDaniels is destroying Denver, Oakland is ****ing awful, we play the NFC West (sans Warner, plus Fredo Carroll), Buffalo, Cleveland, and Jacksonville.

If it weren't for San Diego twice and Indy, it'd be one of the easiest schedules in NFL history.

You guys will be lucky to win 6 games. McDaniels has Denver headed in the right direction, you have no idea how ignorant you sound when you try and cut down one of the best young minds the NFL has ever seen.

Mecca
03-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Oh jesus, other than San Diego the entire division is crap.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
You guys will be lucky to win 6 games. McDaniels has Denver headed in the right direction, you have no idea how ignorant you sound when you try and cut down one of the best young minds the NFL has ever seen.

LMAO

Mecca
03-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Josh McDaniels is so brilliant he pissed off his teams best players, that takes real smarts.

Nightfyre
03-23-2010, 08:47 PM

We need a dicksucking smiley.

Quesadilla Joe
03-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Josh McDaniels is so brilliant he pissed off his teams best players, that takes real smarts.

You were one of the naysayers last offseason saying Denver would be lucky to win 3 games without Cutler last year. McDaniels knows what he is doing. How many 30 year old OC's have engineered the highest scoring offense in NFL history?

The answer is one. Josh McDaniels.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-23-2010, 09:15 PM
You were one of the naysayers last offseason saying Denver would be lucky to win 3 games without Cutler last year. McDaniels knows what he is doing. How many 30 year old OC's have engineered the highest scoring offense in NFL history?

The answer is one. Josh McDaniels.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/nfl/game/Chiefs_Broncos/2010/01/03

Quesadilla Joe
03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/nfl/game/Chiefs_Broncos/2010/01/03

http://i43.tinypic.com/vwvdya.jpg

DeezNutz
03-23-2010, 09:37 PM
LMAO.

KnowMo won that exchange, Flop.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-23-2010, 11:35 PM
I never ever claimed that Todd Haley was one of the most brilliant young minds the NFL has ever seen.

America. Fuck yeah!

Ebolapox
03-23-2010, 11:44 PM
yeah, I don't see how knowmo won that one. call it a tie if you want, but I'm inclined to give the slight nod to floppy (due to a cheeto fandom) mostly because the game in week 17 was must-win. ALSO, knowmo's claims of 'BRIGHTEST YOUNG OFFENSIVE MIND EVAR' was unsubstantiated. so, fail on knowmo's fart,errr, part.

Quesadilla Joe
03-24-2010, 02:02 AM
yeah, I don't see how knowmo won that one. call it a tie if you want, but I'm inclined to give the slight nod to floppy (due to a cheeto fandom) mostly because the game in week 17 was must-win. ALSO, knowmo's claims of 'BRIGHTEST YOUNG OFFENSIVE MIND EVAR' was unsubstantiated. so, fail on knowmo's fart,errr, part.

Losing that game was the best case scenario for Denver. Lets say that the Bengals beat the Jets and Denver beat the Chiefs and Denver managed to win the wild card game, then got knocked out of the playoffs. That would have been a disaster for Denver. Our draft picks in the final 6 rounds would be later, and we would not have Jamal Williams, Justin Bannan, Jarvis Green, or Nate Jones because we would be handcuffed by that final 8 rule.

You guys can take pride in that win all you want. But I am truthfully glad we lost.

Chiefs=Champions
03-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Yer im with Knowmo..

if Denver were soo bad it would be all over twitter. thats where u get the best info from...

ForeverChiefs58
03-24-2010, 05:58 AM
If we really pick Bryan f#$@%$ Bulaga then it wouldn't surprise me at all to have the #2 pick the next year.

Ebolapox
03-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Losing that game was the best case scenario for Denver. Lets say that the Bengals beat the Jets and Denver beat the Chiefs and Denver managed to win the wild card game, then got knocked out of the playoffs. That would have been a disaster for Denver. Our draft picks in the final 6 rounds would be later, and we would not have Jamal Williams, Justin Bannan, Jarvis Green, or Nate Jones because we would be handcuffed by that final 8 rule.

You guys can take pride in that win all you want. But I am truthfully glad we lost.

yeah, that's assuming you won the first round game. you can't even beat us AT HOME with your season on the line--and we were horrible. the odds of you beating somebody GOOD in the playoffs was ZERO.

so keep on beating your chest of how losing was the best case--the rest of us in reality land know that it didn't hurt or help your chances of signing ANYBODY--merely helped your chance of looking even more like a homeristic rube.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM

McDaniels is so brilliant he sits two of his best players in the season finale when he had a chance to weasel in to the playoffs just to show the team he was boss.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2010, 10:57 PM

If your team was good enough to win those games you wouldn't need the next set of dissappoint that just infiltrated Denver only because pot was legalized.

Pablo
03-28-2010, 12:08 PM
You guys will be lucky to win 6 games. McDaniels has Denver headed in the right direction, you have no idea how ignorant you sound when you try and cut down one of the best young minds the NFL has ever seen.Oh shit; this is good.

LMAO