PDA

View Full Version : Mortensen: Browns are interested in Colt McCoy

Tribal Warfare
03-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Cleveland's Colt McCoy interest (http://twitter.com/mortreport/status/10926217000)

Hearing Browns interest in Colt McCoy is real - either w 2nd round pick or package picks to move into bottom of 1st rd. Don't rule it out.

RealSNR
03-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Colt McCoy hasn't even been taken yet in the CP mock draft. They're seriously thinking it's a good idea to trade up into the first to get this guy? ROFL

Brady Quinn v. 2. fucking 0

LaChapelle
03-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Oh REALy

DeezNutz
03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
If the Browns packaged picks to move back into the first to draft McCoy...that would become my new happy place. LMAO LMAO LMAO.

I wouldn't even draft the kid. In any round. None.

Mecca
03-23-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm sure he'll go higher in real life than he does in the CP Mock, but really the only teams that can even consider him are WCO teams.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 12:57 AM
He's a heartless, gutless, pussy. He wouldn't be part of my 22 guys off the street.

Reaper16
03-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Holmgren doesn't like Clausen but likes McCoy? He a damn fool.

Chiefs=Champions
03-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Holmgren knows QBs!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
03-24-2010, 06:32 AM
Holmgren knows QBs!!!

Jake Delhome approves.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Holmgren doesn't like Clausen but likes McCoy? He a damn fool.

Holmgren>Reaper16

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Colt McCoy is gonna suprise. You watch !

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 08:13 AM
He's a good fit for a west coast offense.

ToxSocks
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM
He's a good fit for a west coast offense.

Why? Does the WCO put an emphasis on pussies?

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Why? Does the WCO put an emphasis on pussies?

Thinking of trying out?

RealSNR
03-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Thinking of trying out?What crawled up your butt and died? Colt McCoy's penis?

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 10:00 AM
What crawled up your butt and died? Colt McCoy's penis?

That must be it. Should I return it to your mom?

RealSNR
03-24-2010, 10:01 AM
That must be it. Should I return it to your mom?No, I'm serious. Somebody here calls Colt McCoy a pussy, because that's what he is. And then you go on the offensive calling that guy a pussy. I assume it's because you're defending Colt McCoy.

Why do you like that guy so much? He's a pussy. I'm only to assume you're gay for him.

DeezNutz
03-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Now, I'm confused. If Colt is a pussy (which is true) wouldn't that reaffirm the accused poster's heterosexuality?

And McCoy will NEVER be successful in the NFL. A WCO? LMAO. The west coast spread in a flag football league? Ok.

RealSNR
03-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Now, I'm confused. If Colt is a pussy (which is true) wouldn't that reaffirm the accused poster's heterosexuality?

And McCoy will NEVER be successful in the NFL. A WCO? LMAO. The west coast spread in a flag football league? Ok.Chiefnj is DENYING that Colt McCoy is a pussy (which is true- Colt McCoy is a pussy). The denial comes through defending his vagina when he is called a pussy, therefore Chiefnj does not McCoy to be called a pussy, which means he doens't believe he's a pussy.

So he's defending a non-pussy in his mind. Which is kinda gay.

milkman
03-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Chiefnj is DENYING that Colt McCoy is a pussy (which is true- Colt McCoy is a pussy). The denial comes through defending his vagina when he is called a pussy, therefore Chiefnj does not McCoy to be called a pussy, which means he doens't believe he's a pussy.

So, would that be cock blocking?

ChiefsCountry
03-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Chiefnj is DENYING that Colt McCoy is a pussy (which is true- Colt McCoy is a pussy). The denial comes through defending his vagina when he is called a pussy, therefore Chiefnj does not McCoy to be called a pussy, which means he doens't believe he's a pussy.

nj has been riding McCoy's cock for the last two years.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-24-2010, 10:25 AM
nj has been riding McCoy's cock for the last two years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not possible; he's a pussy.

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 10:29 AM
No, I'm serious. Somebody here calls Colt McCoy a pussy, because that's what he is. And then you go on the offensive calling that guy a pussy. I assume it's because you're defending Colt McCoy.

Why do you like that guy so much? He's a pussy. I'm only to assume you're gay for him.

I suppose you could take these hits (on the field as opposed to the hits of balls bouncing off your chin):

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/10/07/colt-mccoy-has-been-hit-hard-many-times-in-disgusting-fashion/

milkman
03-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Not possible; he's a pussy.

He's hermaphrodite.

Scott and Todd would love his/her versatility.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Heartless. Gutless. Poosey.

DeezNutz
03-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Heartless. Gutless. Poosey.

Oh, that's a stinger.

Colt will be out for weeks.

AustinChief
03-24-2010, 11:55 AM
To all of you calling Colt McCoy a pussy... you sound like complete morons doing so.

McCoy has a reputation for being extremely tough, taking massive hits and playing through injury. If you want to complain about arm strength or height or spread offense experience... fine... but the "pussy" argument just makes you sound like idiots who obviously are talking out your asses.

...but I'm sure you guys know more from watching him get knocked out of the title game with a nerve injury that left him no strength or control in his throwing arm... would've been great for his team to come back on the field with nothing to offer.

I am not saying he will be a HOF Qb in the NFL, but calling him a pussy because you don't like him is just ignorant. get your facts straight.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 11:58 AM
To all of you calling Colt McCoy a pussy... you sound like complete morons doing so.

McCoy has a reputation for being extremely tough, taking massive hits and playing through injury. If you want to complain about arm strength or height or spread offense experience... fine... but the "pussy" argument just makes you sound like idiots who obviously are talking out your asses.

...but I'm sure you guys know more from watching him get knocked out of the title game with a nerve injury that left him no strength or control in his throwing arm... would've been great for his team to come back on the field with nothing to offer.

I am not saying he will be a HOF Qb in the NFL, but calling him a pussy because you don't like him is just ignorant. get your facts straight.

If saying that a guy is a pussy who gets a stinger and can't come back into the National Championship game, and then further more can't work out in the combine 4 months later makes me an idiot, I don't want to be smart.

Heartless. Gutless. Pussy.

Just to clarify, I don't believe him. So let me rephrase.

Heartless. Gutless. Lying pussy.

Brock
03-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure where that' idea is coming from. He seems pretty physically tough to me.

Brock
03-24-2010, 12:00 PM
If saying that a guy is a pussy who gets a stinger and can't come back into the National Championship game, and then further more can't work out in the combine 4 months later makes me an idiot, I don't want to be smart.

Sure, get back in the game, what does it matter if you can't throw the ball 7 yards. Toughen up, get back out there and cost your team the game.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Sure, get back in the game, what does it matter if you can't throw the ball 7 yards. Toughen up, get back out there and cost your team the game.

I just don't believe it. If that was the case, then sure. But I don't believe it was. I watched that game, and his attitude and demeanor on the sidelines and after the game makes me think it was all a sham. I could be wrong. I've never been one of those guys that speaks in absolutes.

milkman
03-24-2010, 12:06 PM

Just to clarify, I don't believe him. So let me rephrase.

Heartless. Gutless. Lying pussy.

I missed the title game, so I can't address that situation, but to me, in games I watched before, I thought he displayed a grittiness and toughness that belies his size.

I don't like his size or the fact that he plays in a spread, but what I saw of his games, I liked him better than some cause I thought he showed some pretty good intangibles.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I'll eat my share of crow if I'm wrong about the guy. But I've been consistent about this since that game. I started a thread saying I thought his draft stock was going to go through the basement because of that game. Not going in the combine just seemed like a terrible attempt at covering it up to me. That's just how I feel about it.

AustinChief
03-24-2010, 12:14 PM
I just don't believe it. If that was the case, then sure. But I don't believe it was. I watched that game, and his attitude and demeanor on the sidelines and after the game makes me think it was all a sham. I could be wrong. I've never been one of those guys that speaks in absolutes.

Nope. He tried desperately to get back in the game... he even said he was't hurting, no serious pain... his damn arm just wouldn't work. The reason he didn't work out months later was because doctors couldn't verify if he was at full strength yet, so rather than work out at 80%... why not just wait for his pro day a month or more later.

I can get you more detail on this if you need it... but of all his negatives... lack of toughness is NOT one of them.

Brock
03-24-2010, 12:15 PM
I'll eat my share of crow if I'm wrong about the guy. But I've been consistent about this since that game. I started a thread saying I thought his draft stock was going to go through the basement because of that game. Not going in the combine just seemed like a terrible attempt at covering it up to me. That's just how I feel about it.

Covering what up? What does showing up and throwing at the combine have to do with toughness?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Nope. He tried desperately to get back in the game... he even said he was't hurting, no serious pain... his damn arm just wouldn't work. The reason he didn't work out months later was because doctors couldn't verify if he was at full strength yet, so rather than work out at 80%... why not just wait for his pro day a month or more later.

I can get you more detail on this if you need it... but of all his negatives... lack of toughness is NOT one of them.

If you say you have the proof, that's good enough for me. I'm no pro, I'm just going off of what I saw that night on television.

Covering what up? What does showing up and throwing at the combine have to do with toughness?

Covering up that he was more interested in his draft stock than going out and helping his team win a National Championship. Like I said though, I'm no professional. It was just my assessment watching him on the sidelines and in the post game interviews.

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 12:46 PM
If you say you have the proof, that's good enough for me. I'm no pro, I'm just going off of what I saw that night on television.

Covering up that he was more interested in his draft stock than going out and helping his team win a National Championship. Like I said though, I'm no professional. It was just my assessment watching him on the sidelines and in the post game interviews.

How does not playing in the Championship game help his draft stock?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-24-2010, 12:55 PM
How does not playing in the Championship game help his draft stock?

I thought him pulling out of the combine was reaction to a lot of people saying he pussed out of the National Championship. To reinforce that he was really hurt.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-25-2010, 10:48 AM
If Colt had not gotten hurt in the title game , Texas probably would have won.

Thats how much he means to a team.

MahiMike
03-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Something tells me he'll end up being the best QB in this draft. Drew Brees 2.

The Franchise
03-25-2010, 01:54 PM

:spock:

AustinChief
03-25-2010, 02:31 PM

from an artice I read...

An NFL scout of over 20 years thinks so. “(McCoy) looks like a bigger, stronger Drew Brees,” Dave Razzano told a reporter last month.
Archie Manning thought the same last summer when McCoy was a counselor at the Manning quarterback school. “I hadn't seen much of him,” Manning said. “But after I watched Colt throw for 30 minutes, the comparison I thought of was Drew Brees.”

.. not saying it's true, but a former scout and Archie Manning are at least credible sources.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-25-2010, 03:15 PM
from an artice I read...

.. not saying it's true, but a former scout and Archie Manning are at least credible sources.

I can't wait to tell all the MCoy bashers I told you so. I would absolutely love to draft him at 2A.

Hammock Parties
03-25-2010, 03:27 PM
I would feel sorry for McCoy.

He needs to go to some team that's already built and just needs a young quarterback.

Nightfyre
03-25-2010, 03:35 PM
To say mccoy can't be good is foolish. To say that spread monkey is nfl ready is more foolish. Jmo. He needs 2-3 years to adapt to the nfl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
as long as it's not us ... i hope McCoy and Tebow both go in the 1st round

DaneMcCloud
08-25-2010, 03:56 PM

Kiss of Death

ROFL