PDA

View Full Version : Football Report: JaMarcus a svelte 290

T-post Tom
03-26-2010, 08:33 PM
I guess the Faiders have a new o-lineman :D:

Report: JaMarcus a svelte 290
Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2010 10:24 PM ET

If Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell indeed suffers from lethargy addiction, it has not affected Russell's willingness to move his hand from his plate to his mouth.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports, citing two sources, that Russell recently weighed in at 290 pounds.

Raiders director of squad development Willie Brown recently promised that Russell, the first pick in the 2007 draft, had lost "quite a bit of weight." It's possible that Brown is telling the truth and that Schefter's report is accurate. This would mean that, in the past, Russell had been significantly heavier than his listed weight of 260.

RNR
03-26-2010, 08:35 PM
I guess the Faiders have a new o-lineman :D:

Report: JaMarcus a svelte 290
Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2010 10:24 PM ET

If Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell indeed suffers from lethargy addiction, it has not affected Russell's willingness to move his hand from his plate to his mouth.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports, citing two sources, that Russell recently weighed in at 290 pounds.

Raiders director of squad development Willie Brown recently promised that Russell, the first pick in the 2007 draft, had lost "quite a bit of weight." It's possible that Brown is telling the truth and that Schefter's report is accurate. This would mean that, in the past, Russell had been significantly heavier than his listed weight of 260.
Uh yeah it is safe to say that~

FAX
03-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Has there ever been a 300 pound NFL quarterback? I mean, who actually played?

FAX

big nasty kcnut
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
So svelte is codeword for lardass ok
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone
03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Has there ever been a 300 pound NFL quarterback? I mean, who actually played?

FAX

The Hefty Lefty - Jared Lorenzen

http://www.derrich.com/img/jared-lorenzen-nike.jpg

FAX
03-26-2010, 08:55 PM
ROFL ... Jared Lorenzen: The Pillsbury Throwboy.

What a career, too ... (from that Wiki place) ...

On December 30, 2006, he was used for one play - a quarterback sneak to make a first down on a 3rd-and-1.

On January 7, 2007, he lined up at quarterback on a 3rd-and-1 and got the first down. (He also entered the game in the 3rd quarter but the Giants called timeout, and Manning took over at quarterback.)

On September 9, 2007, he took over for the injured Manning in the fourth quarter of the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys. He made both his first regular season pass and rush, but failed to earn a first down.

On June 23, 2008, he was released by the Giants.

On July 24, 2008, he was signed by the Colts then waived during the final cuts for the 53 man roster.

On February 10, 2009 he was assigned to the Kentucky Horsemen of af2. The team went bankrupt and was dissolved in October 2009.

Dang.

FAX

DaWolf
03-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Shocking...

Ebolapox
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
frighteningly enough, lorenzen was thought to be pretty damned talented at one point. just couldn't keep the spoon and fork out of his hands.

notorious
03-26-2010, 09:18 PM
just couldn't keep the spoon and fork out of his hands.

....or his head out of the trough.......

Ebolapox
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM
....or his head out of the trough.......

I was gonna say 'he just can't keep the shovel out of his hands'

notorious
03-26-2010, 09:30 PM
I was gonna say 'he just can't keep the shovel out of his hands'

The shovel he used to eat will be used to dig his grave after his heart explodes from trying to pump blood through his fat ass.

JD10367
03-26-2010, 09:38 PM
http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2008/11/the-nutty-professor.jpg

FAX
03-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Speaking of really big, fat guys who just disappear ...

I was watching this show the other day (another night of terminal insomnia) called ... I think it's called, "Destination Truth". It's basically this guy and his wacky team of crazy people who travel all over the world searching for giant things like giant bugs, giant squids, giant ghosts, giant Loch Ness monsters, and other giant stuff. In this show, they went to a very remote nature preserve in Bhutan looking for a Yeti dude - cousin to the Bigfeets.

They didn't actually find a Yeti dude, but they did find some very interesting stuff including a really big footprint, a "nest" made of branches inside a cave, and a tuft of whitish, grayish hair stuck in a tree. They took the hair to a DNA lab back in the States with access to tens of thousands of DNA profiles including all known primates and bears and other animals and the expert determined that the hair belonged to an unknown primate species.

They haven't seen one yeti, but I'm pretty darn sure there is one out there. Probably more.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2010, 10:09 PM
LMAO @ The Pillsbury Throwboy.

SnakeXJones
03-26-2010, 10:25 PM
That woman that is trying to be the fattest better watch out she got competition

Chaunceythe3rd
03-26-2010, 10:31 PM

:clap:LMAO:clap:

FAX
03-27-2010, 01:57 AM
So, anyway, these guys are pretty darn sure they found some Yeti hair. The hair DNA tested out as having "primate" characteristics - yet declared "unknown" when compared to a complete collection of primate DNA profiles. That's pretty compelling. And, the hair was whitish and grayish while being coarsish and stuckish pretty high in the trees where they found it. Now, it's true that some large primates can get gray hair in old age and, of course, the Silver-Back Go-rilla (although not yet fully patched with the 81s) is a known badass. However, the Go-rilla does not live in Bhutan or anywhere close to there. Nor, as it happens, does any other known primate person or thing. This leads me to believe that these guys have found evidence of a real, live Yeti guy. Plus, they found a big, giant footprint in the mud. On top of that, the locals in the area say they see Yeti guys around there all the friggin' time and that they eat their goats and, on occasion, their kids which pisses them off, but there's very little they can do about it. That's why the people who run Bhutan have created this large, mostly unpopulated reserve specifically for the Yeti guys to live in. To my knowledge, it's the only large, mostly unpopulated Yeti preserve on the face of the planet which means, obviously, that if you're going to find a Yeti, it's a darn good place to look. So, after weighing all the evidence, considering all the factors, and making some stuff up, I am of the opinion that Yeti guys do, indeed, exist and it's only a matter of time before we get a decent picture of one - if not a head or an arm or an eyeball which would be completely awesome because a Yeti eyeball would make both a darn interesting soup when combined with onions and some chili powder and/or a voodoo charm of extraordinary power and effect.

FAX

bevischief
03-27-2010, 03:29 AM

Can't to see him on the commercials...:D

penguinz
03-27-2010, 07:22 AM
So, anyway, these guys are pretty darn sure they found some Yeti hair. The hair DNA tested out as having "primate" characteristics - yet declared "unknown" when compared to a complete collection of primate DNA profiles. That's pretty compelling. And, the hair was whitish and grayish while being coarsish and stuckish pretty high in the trees where they found it. Now, it's true that some large primates can get gray hair in old age and, of course, the Silver-Back Go-rilla (although not yet fully patched with the 81s) is a known badass. However, the Go-rilla does not live in Bhutan or anywhere close to there. Nor, as it happens, does any other known primate person or thing. This leads me to believe that these guys have found evidence of a real, live Yeti guy. Plus, they found a big, giant footprint in the mud. On top of that, the locals in the area say they see Yeti guys around there all the friggin' time and that they eat their goats and, on occasion, their kids which pisses them off, but there's very little they can do about it. That's why the people who run Bhutan have created this large, mostly unpopulated reserve specifically for the Yeti guys to live in. To my knowledge, it's the only large, mostly unpopulated Yeti preserve on the face of the planet which means, obviously, that if you're going to find a Yeti, it's a darn good place to look. So, after weighing all the evidence, considering all the factors, and making some stuff up, I am of the opinion that Yeti guys do, indeed, exist and it's only a matter of time before we get a decent picture of one - if not a head or an arm or an eyeball which would be completely awesome because a Yeti eyeball would make both a darn interesting soup when combined with onions and some chili powder and/or a voodoo charm of extraordinary power and effect.

FAXMaybe it is not a Yeti but it is Wendigo.

Fritz88
03-27-2010, 07:26 AM
what a fuck up

Sully
03-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Wasn't Billy Kilmer (is that name right? Old Redskins QB?) pretty fat? Not 300 lbs, but fat, nonetheless.

Sully
03-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Maybe it wasn't Kilmer. I seem to remember some old NFL Films clips of a fat Redskins QB. Anyone recall that?

RNR
03-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Maybe it wasn't Kilmer. I seem to remember some old NFL Films clips of a fat Redskins QB. Anyone recall that?

Billy Killmer and Sonny Jergenson (sp) both had beer guts. However Russell could eat Billy and shit Sonny~

FAX
03-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Maybe it is not a Yeti but it is Wendigo.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, Mr. penguinz. Definitely possible.

What's a Wendigo, again?

FAX

milkman
03-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, Mr. penguinz. Definitely possible.

What's a Wendigo, again?

FAX

A Wendigo goes by different names.

Claythan, goatboy and GoChiefs are just a few.

Rain Man
03-27-2010, 11:41 AM
The coaches have figured out the problem with Russell's accuracy. It turns out that he's not taking into account his gravitational field.

Stewie
03-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Billy Killmer and Sonny Jergenson (sp) both had beer guts. However Russell could eat Billy and shit Sonny~

And Billy Kilmer couldn't throw a spiral to save his life, but made it in the NFL for years.

tyler360
03-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Haha Oakland sucks.

splatbass
03-27-2010, 03:48 PM
So, after weighing all the evidence, considering all the factors, and making some stuff up, I am of the opinion that Yeti guys do, indeed, exist and it's only a matter of time before we get a decent picture of one

FAX

But can they play QB?