PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Crazy-Man Corner

FAX
03-29-2010, 05:45 AM
I'm tired of bad Chiefs news.....

I thought it would be a good idea for a thread on the Crazy-Man.

Are you crazy? Have you done anything crazy? Flipped your wig? Loco en la cabeza? Taken the wacky train? A few beans short of a tostada?

Hear voices? Slam your dick in the fridge on Thursdays? Your ex have a baby? Post endless, confusing surveys? Think you're Mr. DaneMcCloud?

Let us know.

FAX

Over-Head
03-29-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm certifiable!!
I keep hearing these voices in my head saying things like
JR will become a league MVP
The Raiders will go undefeated to a super bowl victory
Al Davis is a master mind

If I ain't fucken mad NO ONE IS!!!:shake:

seclark
03-29-2010, 07:40 AM
in!
agreed to take the wife to cancun in may. going to travel w/her brother and his wife. also two nieces(both crazy as f@ckin bedbugs).

spur of the moment deal...they started talking about it friday, i said no. talked more about it saturday. i said no freaking way. made reservations last night.

nice to know who makes the decisions at the sec ranch:mad:.
sec

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 07:47 AM
I USED TO TALK TO MY FISTS WHEN I GOT ANGRY.

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 08:04 AM
But they always started the conversation.

I WIN.

big nasty kcnut
03-29-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm a guy who somewhat crazy. I say things just to freak out people.

threebag
03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Well it all starts with lurking here

Then after that its easy to be a dick to everyone.

Then everyone thinks you are crazy. Plus I like to lick carpet.

ExtremeChief
03-29-2010, 08:43 AM
As the voices in my head have told you countless times... no, I'm not crazy.

Rain Man
03-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Not me. I'm perfectly normal. If I was crazy, there's no way I could retain my crown as the King of Belgium.

Ebolapox
03-29-2010, 09:05 AM
I was crazy once, they put me in a rubber room. I died. they buried me, there were worms. they tickled. it drove me crazy!
I was crazy once, they put me in a rubber room. I died. they buried me, there were worms. they tickled. it drove me crazy!

Bwana
03-29-2010, 09:09 AM
It depends who you ask. :drool:

Fat Elvis
03-29-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm a guy who somewhat crazy. I say things just to freak out people.

Things like, "I respect and admire Glen Beck and Sarah Palin."

Planetman
03-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm running with scissors!

Goldmember
03-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Have you ever gotten drunk in college, out in the country at night, then took your clothes off, then had your friends chase you down the road in the car trying to steal your clothes and leave you out there naked and alone, then, in an effort to evade them, ran wildly across a field into a rusty barbed wire fence and gotten stuck on it? I thought so.

Dartgod
03-29-2010, 10:07 AM
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane

JOhn
03-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Sorry I'll have to get back to you later, I can't talk right now. The squirrels are outside my window watching me, and I'm not sure if they can read what I'm typing right now.....:eek:

Rain Man
03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane

But then we laugh the most at insane people.

JD10367
03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm not crazy but sometimes I have a unique approach to things. For example, one time, I was sharing an apartment with two roomies (one of them my g/f). We had a battery-operated smoke detector that liked to go off for no reason. One day I was in the shower and it started going off. I stopped the water, got a towel around me, stepped out, took the smoke detector down, put it on the counter, picked up a hammer, and beat it to death. Then I put the hammer down, looked at my two roomies (who were eyeing me with that "get the dogcatcher's net" look), and went back into the shower. The next day, I bought a fire extinguisher and put it next to my bed, and said, "If there's ever a real fire, wake me up."

Goldmember
03-29-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm not crazy but sometimes I have a unique approach to things. For example, one time, I was sharing an apartment with two roomies (one of them my g/f). We had a battery-operated smoke detector that liked to go off for no reason. One day I was in the shower and it started going off. I stopped the water, got a towel around me, stepped out, took the smoke detector down, put it on the counter, picked up a hammer, and beat it to death. Then I put the hammer down, looked at my two roomies (who were eyeing me with that "get the dogcatcher's net" look), and went back into the shower. The next day, I bought a fire extinguisher and put it next to my bed, and said, "If there's ever a real fire, wake me up."

I have spoken to your roommates; they said the smoke detector never existed.

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 10:27 AM
shot a tv at a party w/ a .357 point blank cause the infomercial that was on didnt agree with me.
Somethin about 50s at the sock hop.

RJ
03-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Crazy is as crazy does.

Jilly
03-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Well, I'm a woman, so yeah.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:23 AM
No, not at all

RJ
03-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Well, I'm a woman, so yeah.

Women have an unfair biological advantage when it comes to crazy. I think we need some sort of law to level the playing field, so to speak.

listopencil
03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Nope.

Sofa King
03-29-2010, 12:43 PM
i just ate a whole box of these tasty new treats. Dipped em in ranch and downed them in about 3 minutes.

http://mychroniclife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/crayons.jpg

Jilly
03-29-2010, 12:51 PM
No, not at all

bazinga

RJ
03-29-2010, 12:52 PM
i just ate a whole box of these tasty new treats. Dipped em in ranch and downed them in about 3 minutes.

http://mychroniclife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/crayons.jpg

Ranch? That's disgusting.

Simply Red
03-29-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm running with scissors!

:LOL:

Simply Red
03-29-2010, 12:56 PM
When I drank, I had about 15 people over to watch BAMA VS UGA, I showed this girl my cock, in my kitchen. Not even sure why I did. Also, I licked this girl's neck once at a wedding reception, this is sort of why I stopped drinking, well, one of about 10 reasons. lol

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
my buddy told me yesterday his kid had been eatin big wads of tp for weeks & more than likely months.

seclark
03-29-2010, 01:12 PM
my buddy told me yesterday his kid had been eatin big wads of tp for weeks & more than likely months.

i'm not asking any questions about this...
sec

FAX
03-29-2010, 01:15 PM
... I showed this girl my cock, in my kitchen. ...

There's a fine line between insanity and genius, Mr. Simply Red.

FAX

Red Beans
03-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Pissed in the water fountain in the waiting room at a police station once while a buddy dealt with a warrant and the chick that was driving got popped for DWI and posession. Add this to Simply Red's reasons to stop drinking. I also kept reciting lines from Super Troopers to the guy working dispatch. "Oh I got you good rook!" and "I don't want a large Farva, I want a liter of cola!" becasue I thought he had the glass window shut and couldn't hear me. Then I need a smoke and they have to buzz you out. So I say to the guy after I pull on the handle and it gets me nowhere, "You gonna let me out or what?". His eyes burn with fire as he slams the window open and says, "Are you going to cut it with that Farva shit or what?" He'd ovbiously seen the movie...

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 01:25 PM
i'm not asking any questions about this...
sec

he had strep throat and then got strep ass.ROFL

i was speachless.

tooge
03-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Pretty sure if I sat (or laid on the couch) with a psychiatrist they would come up with quite a few different diagnoses, all of which boil down to "crazy" in some way shape or form. I figure they would be stoned the whole time, so who is worse, me, the "crazy" one that likes to do some pretty crazy stuff, or the stoner sitting there telling me I'm nuts? I like to go into the woods and yell as loud as I can. Things like fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Goddddammmm Obaaaammma, fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk! Then quietly finish walkin the dog. Pretty sure the dog thinks I'm crazy. I like to time myself in the 40. At 43 years old, I'm gonna have to give serious consideration to the thought that I might not ever play running back in the NFL. I like digging holes. I'd rather cook, and eat, a killer meal with 3 or 4 others that love to cook, then have sex with Brodie Croyles wife. I often have thoughts of going around and randomly killing mean people. I'd like to torcher a criminal someday. I'm pretty sure when things dont go my way, there is a conspiracy to jack up my day. I just want you fugs to know I'm on to you and know what you are trying to do.

listopencil
03-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Pissed in the water fountain in the waiting room at a police station once while a buddy dealt with a warrant and the chick that was driving got popped for DWI and posession. Add this to Simply Red's reasons to stop drinking. I also kept reciting lines from Super Troopers to the guy working dispatch. "Oh I got you good rook!" and "I don't want a large Farva, I want a liter of cola!" becasue I thought he had the glass window shut and couldn't hear me. Then I need a smoke and they have to buzz you out. So I say to the guy after I pull on the handle and it gets me nowhere, "You gonna let me out or what?". His eyes burn with fire as he slams the window open and says, "Are you going to cut it with that Farva shit or what?" He'd ovbiously seen the movie...

I work out of town at 5 AM Tuesday-Friday and I alwasy stop at our local 7/11 on the way. One morning the 7/11 guy was doing the floor so there was kind of a log jam at the door as he was running merchandise back and forth so no one would have to walk in there. Two local cops and a sheriff were next to me in line and just as the local cop opens his mouth I chime in, "Give me a liter of cola!". The sheriff shot me a dirty look but the locals were busting up, the one guy goes,"Hey, that's not funny." in between giggles. Just goes to show you- sheriffs are assholes.

Dartgod
03-29-2010, 01:53 PM
When I drank, I had about 15 people over to watch BAMA VS UGA, I showed this girl my cock, in my kitchen. Not even sure why I did. Also, I licked this girl's neck once at a wedding reception, this is sort of why I stopped drinking, well, one of about 10 reasons. lol
Better than showing a girl your neck in the kitchen and then licking another girls cock at a wedding reception. Just saying.