PDA

View Full Version : Poop NCAA Women's Final 4 Thread?

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeeeeeeaaaah.....!@#$ that.

If anyone ever forgets how god awful Women's basketball is, here's exhibit...I dunno...9,712 or so.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ienobaWDOjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ienobaWDOjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I have no earthly idea how this girl got that open (well, apart from one of the top 8 women's programs in the country evidently knowing nothing about post defense) or how she missed those shots. Then the whole lot of them decides to scramble around wildly to allow a layup. It's like watching 5 year olds play soccer. "Hey...Ball! Let's chase it!" No semblance of defensive organization, no idea what the hell they're doing and no athleticism to cover for the fact that they're simply awful. These squads have coaches? These are the Elite 8 programs? Holy crap, China's women's hockey team looked better than this.

Fundamentals my ass. These girls would get schooled by an average HS Mens team. Awful awful awful. Please, title IXers and ESPN, quit shoving this low grade dog food down our throats and go back to showing bowling or billiards instead.

Ugh, just horrid.

CoMoChief
03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeeeeeeaaaah.....!@#$ that.

If anyone ever forgets how god awful Women's basketball is, here's exhibit...I dunno...9,712 or so.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ienobaWDOjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ienobaWDOjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I have no earthly idea how this girl got that open (well, apart from one of the top 8 women's programs in the country evidently knowing nothing about post defense) or how she missed those shots. Then the whole lot of them decides to scramble around wildly to allow a layup. It's like watching 5 year olds play soccer. "Hey...Ball! Let's chase it!" No semblance of defensive organization, no idea what the hell they're doing and no athleticism to cover for the fact that they're simply awful. These squads have coaches? These are the Elite 8 programs? Holy crap, China's women's hockey team looked better than this.

Fundamentals my ass. These girls would get schooled by an average HS Mens team. Awful awful awful. Please, title IXers and ESPN, quit shoving this low grade dog food down our throats and go back to showing bowling or billiards instead.

Ugh, just horrid.

When I was at MU, my old roomate dated a girl who's 2 roomates were womens MU bball players. They practice against guys a lot of times from the rec center and off the streets to prep for games etc.

Well they asked if we wanted to come play. So we did, we weren't playing that hard at first, we were letting them keep up in the game. At the time it was like 18-12. We werent boxing out hard for rebounds, werent blocking shots or posting up hard and guarding hard around the perimeter, we were letting them shoot.

Then their assistant coaches got mad at us. Told us don't be afraid to play against girls. So then we turned it up and won like 78-25, most of their points from FT's and later in the scrimmage when a lot of us were dead ass tired. I will say this. They were in a lot better shape than we were.

But yeah the gap in talent is VERY large. you can take a all time womens dream team and let them play with eachother for 3-4 years. Then let them play MC'Ds HS All American team and if they played hard, that women's team wouldn't score more than 10pts. guys play above the rim.....girls don't.

GoHuge
03-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Pass

The Franchise
03-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Shouldn't they be in the kitchen making sandwiches?

tyton75
03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
if they want their "sport" to survive... be attractive and wear very little clothing

otherwise.. stop showing this crap on ESPN!

sedated
03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm actually looking forward to seeing that freak of nature Griner take on UConn.

ChiTown
03-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Shouldn't they be in the kitchen making sandwiches?

Pretty tough to accomplish that when they are supposed to be re-stocking my beer fridge and sucking my C0@&...........

The Franchise
03-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Pretty tough to accomplish that when they are supposed to be re-stocking my beer fridge and sucking my C0@&...........

So they're hairdressers as well? :D

ChiTown
03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
So they're hairdressers as well? :D

Hey now!

Saulbadguy
03-30-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm actually looking forward to seeing that freak of nature Griner take on UConn.

UConn will destroy them.

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 01:49 PM

Griner is a MFing dude.

If they made that butch South African distance runner prove she doesn't have a dick, they oughta make that haymaker throwing freakshow down in Baylor do the same.

Scaaaaaary.

alpha_omega
03-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Please, title IXers and ESPN, quit shoving this low grade dog food down our throats and go back to showing bowling or billiards instead.

Ugh, just horrid.

Agreed...100%.

Post of the week.

BWillie
03-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Griner is a MFing dude.

If they made that butch South African distance runner prove she doesn't have a dick, they oughta make that haymaker throwing freakshow down in Baylor do the same.

Scaaaaaary.

ahahahahhahahhaha love it

sd4chiefs
03-30-2010, 02:00 PM
My new career scalping tickets to womens sporting events is not working out so well. :(

cdirty
03-30-2010, 02:09 PM
did you make that video?

god i had my speakers up way too loud and when the dude started screaming when she misses it scared the shit out of me.

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 02:14 PM
did you make that video?

god i had my speakers up way too loud and when the dude started screaming when she misses it scared the shit out of me.

No, stole it from Deadspin.

I had the sound off at work, didn't even know it had a yellin' dude in it.

My bad.

Deberg_1990
03-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Womens basketball....the only reason to watch is if your daughter is playing.....

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Womens basketball....the only reason to watch is if your daughter is playing.....

Even then, I think she'd need to have a cute teammate (preferably a point guard).

Womens College Volleyball, OTOH...:drool:

baitism
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Nappy headed hoes

CoMoChief
03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
My new career scalping tickets to womens sporting events is not working out so well. :(

They give away courtside seats to MU womens games......and still no one wants to watch.

MMXcalibur
03-30-2010, 03:21 PM
I always catch the NCAA women's tourney so I can get some good insight on the rookies to look out for in my WNBA Keeper Fantasy Draft. I always win, because I'm the only one playing.

BWillie
03-30-2010, 03:50 PM
I like women. And I like basketball. I just don't like them together.

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 03:55 PM
I like women. And I like basketball. I just don't like them together.

Yeah, well I like a good shit and a nice turkey sandwich...

I see your point.

CoMoChief
03-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah, well I like a good shit and a nice turkey sandwich...

I see your point.

And I see your point....

I like men and I like Blowjobs....and yes, I like them together.

HE BANGS....HE BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.poster.net/martin-ricky/martin-ricky-photo-ricky-martin-6222026.jpg

DJ's left nut
03-30-2010, 04:19 PM
And I see your point....

I like men and I like Blowjobs....and yes, I like them together.

HE BANGS....HE BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that does not qualify as 'seeing' my point as much as it does 'raising' my point.

Well played.

Bugeater
03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
It was a close call for me, I came real close to having to watch this. But luckily the NU women stunk it up against Kentucky so I can go back to ignoring women's BB.

soopamanluva
03-30-2010, 06:31 PM
UCONN Will walk away with this.